Always Find My Way To You - S...

By Kreisal

Last Giyuu remembered was that he and the other remaining pillars as well as Tanjiro and the boy's friends we... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

5.3K 215 30
By Kreisal

Giyuu woke up to the usual time that his body had already adapted.

He sat up and noticed that he felt fine enough to actually do something.

The sun still hasn't risen yet and it was a bit dark outside.

Giyuu watched as he practiced closing and opening his hands and nodded in satisfaction, knowing that he was now able to hold his blade again.

He was checked by the doctor last night and was proven to have no problems except for exhaustion that could be solved by a few days of bed rest.

Sabito had thanked the doctor as the old man had left them.

That night, he pretended that he didn't noticed Sabito stealing glimpse of him from time to time, as if Giyuu would disappear when he didn't keep his eye on them.

But thankfully or not, (Giyuu isn't sure since he kept feeling that weird emotion in his chest everytime Sabito looked at with his lavender blue eyes. He wasn't sure of he wanted to stop or keep that feeling) when he started feeling sleepy, Sabito left his room to rest himself.

Stopping his reminiscent, Giyuu stood up and cleaned his futon.

He noticed that he was wearing a white yukata and searched the room for his uniform and haori.

Giyuu felt relieved when he saw them neatly folded and clean on the corner of the room, along with his nichirin sword.

He changed and placed the neatly folded white yukata on top of the bed.

Giyuu then exited the room and begun to look for where Sabito could be.

He wandered the corridors till he managed to find the entrance along with Sabito.

The said man was in the middle of putting on his shoes with enough sustenance on the green bag that he was carrying to be gone for a while.

As if sensing that someone was watching him, Sabito turned his head towards Giyuu and suprise lit up on his face before it was quickly replaced with a frown.

"The doctor said you were still supposed to be on bed, resting"

Sabito emphasised on the word 'resting' as he put on his tough voice.

Giyuu knew that voice well, it was the tone that Sabito often used on him when they were training in Mt. Sagito and he felt like giving up. But Sabito always helped him survive and push further, he doesn't know how he would have survived without Sabito back then.

When Giyuu finally registered what the other had said, he tilted his head put on a questioning look since he remembered the doctor said that he only needed some sleep, not to be bedridden all day.

He saw Sabito's cheeks flushed pink as well as his ears, Giyuu couldn't take his eyes of the sight.

Now that he was finally on his stable self, he could clearly see just how much the years changed Sabito, in a good way though.

He had grown significantly taller, back then he and Sabito would be the same height but now his best friend had grown a good 7 centimeters taller than him. His shoulder and frame were much wider, proving to him that Sabito was really now an adult at the age of 21.

His shaggy shoulder length hair had grown longer and looked soft that Giyuu's hands itched to try to touch it if it was really as soft as it looked.

Sabito's face also have changed a little, no more was the rounded cheeks with baby fat. The other's face was now more longer and angular. But the other's bright eyes still remain the same. There were more similarities rather than the other, so much so that the familiarity of Sabito's image made him want to stay closer, to not be left alone ever again.

"The doctor said that I have rested enough to move around"

There was a skeptical glint unto Sabito's eyes as he heard his answer.

"Are you sure?"

Sabito countered as he looked into Giyuu's eyes.

"Are you going on a mission?"

He didn't answer Sabito's question for he knows that the other is just stubborn, and when he decided on something then its going to be one hell of a job to convinced him otherwise.

"Yeah"

Sabito confirmed as he stood up and straightened his haori.

"I was actually on my way there when I found you, so i'm going back to do it"

Sabito now picked up his clothed bag as he took a step out the Wisteria household.

"Can I........come with you?"

Giyuu hesitantly asked while gripping the shied of his nichirin sword.

Sabito turned to him with surprised but then had a grim expression and pressed his mouth in the thin line as he spat out.

"You need to rest"

Giyuu put on a stubborn look as he fought on the chance of going with his friend.

"I can manage it"

He urged Sabito with a calm and steady voice. His eyes were narrowed with serious diligence towards his mission of sticking to Sabito no matter what.

"When I found you at the forest, you couldn't even lift a finger" he huffed at him.

Giyuu kept him mouth shut as he just looks at Sabito with stubborness.

Sabito sighed as he lifted his bag over the shoulder and turned around.

"You can come if you can keep up with me"

Giyuu barely heared the low murmur as he saw Sabito already running in a fast pace away from the house.

He jolted into action and immediately put on his shoes as fast as he can. His heart was thundering in his chest, as he scrambled out of the door. Taking a deep breath and using his Water Breathing, Giyuu ran in a new burst of speed, towards Sabito.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 105K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
207K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc