The Villainess will rule the...

By tasnuvat

A girl with a cruel fate reincarnates in another fantasy world based on her favourite otome game. Will she su... More

Previous life
Reincarnation
Character Introduction Part 1 (Windsor family)
Character Introduction Part 2
Character Introduction Part 3
Plot of the game
New beginning
Guilty
Library
My Charms
Author's Note
Magic
Who is giggling?
Fairy?
Bloom
Magical mess
'Family'
Magic tutor
Charles POV
Birthday party part 1
Birthday party part 2
Birthday party part 3
A/N❤️
Birthday Party Part 4
Meeting with 'the KING'
Rośe Manoban
Angel or a Devil in disguise?
Trapped?
Prince charming
Strongest
Fairy tale Guild
Fated Encounter?
Dragon!?!
Viola
First day at the Academy
First Battle(Academy)
Actions speak louder than voice
Confrontation
A/N💖

I see that I'm Icy❄️

8.3K 292 65
By tasnuvat

Belle's appearance(Ice attribute)
Age: 2 years 5 months

While I was talking to bloom about my new appearance.

*Thud*

The door opened.My father came with a bunch of elite knights followed by my crying mother and anxious dolly.Oh I see my brother as well.
But why are they looking at me like that?

"Who are you??What are you doing in our daughter's room?What have you done to her?!?!?!" ,My father said fumed with anger.

"Umm father.....its me Belle."

"Don't lie you monster!...Why is your voice similar to our daughter?.Did u put an illusion spell?" My mother screamed.

*sigh*

"What are you?A beast?A monster?...How did you manage to burn half of our mansion without hurting yourself?"My brother said with caution.

No one is recognizing me....

"Umm little lady...why is your hair sky blue instead of black??And what happened?Are u okay my lady?" Dolly said with worry.

"!!!!"

"Dolly how did you recongnize me?"

"How can I not recognize my lovely little lady??" Dolly said with a loving gaze.

My parents and brother are still in doubt,confusion with a little bit of warriness.
I need to reveal myself.Looks like they won't believe me otherwise.

*Fush*
*Sparkle sparkle*
✨✨✨✨✨✨

Belle's normal appearance:

"Belle.....Our belle!"

Mother and father rushed towards me and hugged me instantly.They were crying like a baby.The guards were dumbfounded.

Father said,"All of you return and continue to do your duty...Extinguish the fire.Renovate the place within two days.And about today keep your mouth's shut.This incident should not be known by a single soul outside this manor."
.
.
Father looks angry.

"Papa,mommy I'm really sorry.It was not intentional" I said with a sad look on my face.
Father patted my head and mother kissed me on the cheeks.

"Belle,its quite late...You should go to sleep.We can discuss about this matter early in the morning.For now rest properly."Father said with a warm smile.

"Papa....."

"Its okay,Belle....No one is going to blame you for anything.You will always be our precious daughter no matter what happens.Now go to sleep my little princess." My father said.

They all went out.I should take some rest.I'm really tired....and tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 36.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
563K 46.4K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
251K 24.6K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
2.6M 152K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...