Killers are Quiet when They S...

De BeccaEdwards3

Michael Myers/OC My name is Aurora... Aurora Manson.... Yes...if a chill just ran up your spine? You guess... Mais

It All Starts Somewhere
Smith's Grove - 6 month's
Dangerous Duo
Death Wish
Every Good King Defends His Queen
Blood Lovers
Sleeping with the Devil

Haddonfield

154 3 0
De BeccaEdwards3

I grabbed as much as I could and put it in the truck. Even clothes. What ever I could grab and hit in the passenger side. As I'm by buckling my seat belt, Michael jumped in the truck.
"Can you even drive?"
I asked.
"Still learning"
he said and put it in drive then sped off.
As I looked back I saw Loomis and Marion jumped away and the gas station and store blew completely up!
"Holy shit you blew it up! Awesome!"
I sad laughing.
"Didnt kill them though"
Michael said. I frowned.
"Then why are we going home? That's the first place they'll look"
I said looking at him. He looked back.
"I have to finish what I started 15 years ago"
he said. He meant his youngest sister...
"Okay, so then we'll just kill them all"
I said smirking.
"Agreed"
he said.

(5 hours later)

I had fell asleep on the window, when I woke up, Michael was nudging me.
"We're here. Help me grab things" Michael said as he took a couple bags and walked away. I looked over and saw a two story White House with a front porch. I grabbed the bags and quickly followed Michael. Definitely a temp change. I slipped on a jacket and closed the door behind me. I looked around. The house looked refurnished but dark. I tried to flip on a light. It worked, but Michael quickly turned them off.
"No attention"
He said and walked over to the dining room then the kitchen, I followed him
"The fridge"
he said. I looked seeing he opened the door and the light came on. I quickly put all the drinks in there.
"Follow me"
he said leaving the bags on the counter. I shrugged, following him up the steps.
He led me to a room on the right. I walked in, he looked around
"This was my room"
He said seeing the walls repainted and furniture in here
"I saw a for sale sign outside so I'm assuming this is just display furniture"
I said as I lied on the bed
"I have to find her"
Michael said but I sighed
"Michael, it's the middle of the night, we just got here, come lay with me"
I said giving him a pleading look. He turned to me and saw I was laying with my knee up to the side, my legs spread.
"You're naughty"
he said emotionless.
"Just come lay with me"
I said. He sighed and lied down next to me.
I instantly wrapped my leg on his side.
"Aurora"
He was so shy
"Michael..I love you...i just want to experience something amazing with you"
He sighed
"I'm nervous..I've never-"
"Neither have I.. But I fantasize about you and all the things I'd like to do to you almost every time I sleep"
I said blushing. I felt something start to poke my leg
"Just try..touching me where ever you want.....no limits, tell me how it makes you feel"
I said laying on my back and biting my lip, watching him hover over me in anticipation....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

44.9K 1.5K 79
(ကြမ်းတမ်းသည့် စကားလုံးများ ပါသည့်အတွက် စာဖတ်သူ၏ သဘောထားအပေါ် မူတည်ပါသည်🔞) ဖခင်ကို မုန်းတီးနေကြတဲ့ အမွှာမောင်နှမ နှစ်ယောက် လောကကြီးထဲမှာ အကြမ်းတမ်းဆ...
1.9K 74 33
In the small town of Woodsboro, where everyone knows everyone else's business, secrets lurk beneath the surface. Y/n, a young woman with a troubled p...
4.6K 600 6
I love horror thriller so I am posting horror one shots here ..
14.9K 26 1
get your tissues ready..... and i don't mean for tears