Double Tap • Minchan

By Minho_Poptarts

Bang Chan is a leader of a powerful gang, in South Korea, but no one knew it was him. Chan also known as CB... More

♠Two ♠
♦There♦
♣Four♣
🃏Five🃏
♥Six♥
♠Seven♠
♦Eight♦
♣Nine♣
🃏Ten🃏
♥Eleven♥
♠Twelve♠
♦Thirteen♦
♣Fourteen ♣
🃏Fifteen🃏
♥️Sixteen♥️
♠️Seventeen♠️
♦️Eighteen♦️
♣️Nineteen♣️
🃏Twenty🃏
♥️Twenty One♥️
♠️Twenty Two♠️
♦️Twenty Three♦️
♣️Twenty Four♣️
🃏Twenty Five🃏
♥️Twenty Six♥️
♠️Twenty Seven♠️
♦️Twenty Eight+Nine♣️
🃏Thirty🃏

♥One♥

12.8K 419 214
By Minho_Poptarts

Disclaimer: I do not fully know how foster care and adoption works, so I'm sorry if I get things wrong. Also it's just a story.

_____________________________

Double Tap~

Two shots of a firearm in proximity, in rapid succession. Made to cause a bigger, more damaging wound.

_____________________________

October 23

15 years ago

"Come on Min," A seven year old Chan shouted as he ran to the playground with his best friend.

"Wait Chanie," Minho, the six year old boy shouted back. He wasn't able to keep up with the brown haired boy. While he tried his best to catch up to the older he triped over his feet. Chan stopped running when he heard a yelp coming from Minho. He turned around to see Minho holding his knee up to his chest with his head down. Chan frowned as he walked up to the boy. He kneeled down and lifted the boys head. Minho had tears running down his cheeks.

"Min, are you okay? Are you bleeding?" Chan asked considered as he examined Minho's knee and palms. It wasn't bleeding, just scratched up.

Minho sniffed and shook his head. "I'm fine, don't worry. I-It just hurt." Chan helped the boy up while smiling at him.

"You know what helps you feel better," Chan said.

"Ice. Medicine. Candy!" Minho's eyes lit up as he thought about candy.

"No, hugs!" Chan held out his arms for Minho. Without hesitating he ran into Chan's arms. "See, don't you feel much better." Minho nodded in response. "Now, let's go to the sides, walking." The boys giggled as they went on their way.

From afar Chan's mother watched the two boys with Minho's foster mom. "I will be sadden when the time comes to seperate them," Chan's mom, Sora said.

"Yes, but it is best for Minho. I can longer take care of him the way I used to. My husband has refused to even acknowledge the child even once. Since he's truthlly not his own, he feels like he doesn't have to treat him like it." Yebin spoke heart broken.

"I don't understand why a family closer to here could've adopted him instead of someone in Busan, that's on the other side," Sora said in disbelief.

" The couple who adopted Minho fell in love when they met him. Even Minho himself loved spending time with them, always asking when is the next time he could see them." Yebin's eyes began to tear up.

"When do they plan on taking him," Sora asked look at the two boys who were at the swing set. Minho was trying to push Chan, but failed miserably. Sora could help but smile at the two. They had became so close since the first time they met on the playground.

"In a few days, possibly his birthday. I'm- Mrs Bang! " Yebin's was interrupted by Minho running up to them. Right behind Minho was a very angry Chan running after him.

"Mrs Bang- Ah!" Minho was pushed onto the ground by Chan. Minho landed on his stomach getting the wind knocked out of him. Tears started to run down his face as he was confused on why he couldn't breathe. After a few seconds he was back to normal but was still crying. Chan had his hands balled into fist. He began to feel guilty when he saw his best friend was crying because of him.

He tried to pick up Minho to his feet. "Minnie, I'm so-" He was cut off when Minho slapped his hands away. He got up by himself and began to walked away from him. "Minnie, wait." Chan grabbed onto his wrists but did not hold on to long because Minho yanked his hand.

Minho made his way over to the two women as Chan followed behind with his head hung down. "Can we go home, Yebin noona," Minho asked.

"But, we only got here half an hour ago," Yebin tried to asked confused.

"I want to go where I can be away from Chan," Minho said the last part quietly. Sora and Yebin looked at each other, back to Minho, then onto Chan who stood behind him a few feet away. Minho had always called Chan, Chanie, just like how Chan called him Min.

"Well I guess we could- Minho." Before Yebin could finish Minho was already walking to the car. Chan wiped his face and looked at the two women.

"I'm sorry, I hurt him on purpose, and I would never in my life want to hurt him." Chan chocked out.

"Everything will be fine, sweetheart." Sora hugged her child.

"You know he is sensitive, but he will get over it, just like you got over him hanging out with BamBam to much," Yebin added.

"Okay, I believe you." Chan hiccuped.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

October 25

"Happy Birthday to you..." Minho smiled as Yebin and his future parents sang to him. Although he was very happy that it was his birthday, he was also sad that Chan hadn't showed up. There was a knock at the door and he quickly ran to open the door.

"Chanie!" Minho hugged the boy tightly but stopped when Ronnie (adopted mom) pulled him away. Minho was confused but did not question her. Sora said happy birthday then proceeded to walk in to the adults.

"Happy birthday, Min," Chan said quickly. "I got you a present." Chan pulled out a small box and handed it to Minho. Minho looked over at Yebin for approval to open it. She nodded as continued to talk to her best friend. He opened it to see a blue ring attached onto a silver necklace.
(This is the ring 👇🏻)

Minho looked bat it confused, then to Chan. Chan giggled taking the ring out of the box. "You can wear it around your neck." Chan quickly put it around Minho's neck then reached into his shirt for the necklace he was around his neck. "We have matching rings, but mine is black."

Minho smiled and hugged the older. "Thank you."

"Don't loose it." Chan ordered.

"I won't." Minho responded. "Do you want cake."

"Of course!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It was now becoming dark, and it was finally time for Minho two leave. Minho knew he was leaving but didn't want to leave Yebin or Chan behind. Ronnie but Minho's last bag in the car. His now father, Minjun was standing by the front door trying to separate Minho from Yebin's leg and Chan from Minho's waist. Chan was completely confused on why they were talking his best friend away from him. "Minho sweetheart, please don't make this any more difficult." Yebin said trying not to cry.

"But, I will miss you. You are the best temporary mom I have had." Minho raised his voice.

"Oh my, please Minho, you'll see me again. I'll visit you." Yebin promised.

"O-okay, " Minho let go hesitating. Minho hugged her one last time, with Chan still hanging onto his waist. "I love you." He whispered.

This was enough for Yebin to make her tears fall. "I... I love you too, sweetheart." Minho let go and turned his attention to Minjun and nodded that he was ready. Of course he didn't forget about Chan. Minho just planned of leaving him around his waist, and pretend he didn't notice. Maybe even sneak Chan into the car. He began to walk to the car with Chan. He was ready to put him in when he got stopped by Ronnie and Sora.

"Minho, Chan," Ronnie said pointing at Chan. Minho looked back and pretended to be shocked.

"Oh my chicken, I did not notice, oh well it's Okay," Minho shrugged. He then quickly removed Chan and tried to shove him in to car. "Go Chanie, get in!" Chan did try to get in by and picked up by Sora.

"No just Minho, Chan," She said. Chan fought out of her arms and ran to Minho, and hugged him possessively.

"No!" Chan shouted. "He is mine. So he will stay!" Chan began to cry at the thought of him without Minho. Who would he now protect from the bullies or who would laugh at his dumb jokes. Most importantly who would meet him in the park and who would try to push him on the swings. "I love h-him to much."

Minho did not want to cry, because he wanted to be the person who was always there from emotional support. "Yes I know, but understand that he will finally have a family with siblings. And you wouldn't want to take away a chance of happiness away from him right." Sora tried to reason with him. Chan nodded. He finally let for of Minho.

"I will always be your best friend okay," Minho said with a sad smile. He wiped Chan's tears away. "And you will always be the person who sings to me when I am scared okay. I love you Chanie." Minho hugged the boy one last time, for now.

"Okay," Chan whispered.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Minho looked out the car as it drove away from his now old home. He finally began to cry. "Aw honey, don't cry, you see them again." Ronnie smiled sweetly. Minho nodded hugged his kangaroo stuffed animal.

°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 565 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...
1.9K 147 12
"If I could rewrite the stars. I would erase the day I met you." - B.CH Cover by @Taesteamochi ========================...
1K 67 16
"𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐢 𝐌𝐫. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢'𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞?" "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?" Seoul High, a HighSchool...
2.3K 148 20
A/n Pov. Bang chan and Lee Know both were spoiled kids and never meet each other before that club meeting, where their friends were fighting. Their...