The New Student ∆yoonmin+taek...

By jUnGshOok902

where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing... More

Introduction
Chapter 일
Chapter 이
Chapter 삼
Chapter 사
Chapter 오
Chapter 육
Chapter 칠
Chapter 팔
Chapter 구
Chapter 싶
Chapter 싶일
Chapter 싶이
Chapter 싶삼
Chapter 싶사
Chapter 싶오
Chapter 싶칠
Chapter 싶팔
Chapter 싶구
Chapter 일싶
🎉

Chapter 싶육

4.5K 154 85
By jUnGshOok902

Yoongi's POV

It was a Friday night when I received a text from Jimin.

I got off the couch and went into my car. I drove to the place Jimin told me he was. I got there and walked in. There were many people there. A typical bar where everyone was high and drunk. I was searching through the crowd to find the idiotic mochi. The crowd was pretty big if you ask me. People were dancing and grinding on each other.

I finally found Jimin after a while of searching. He was on his phone and half passed out. I walked over to him and flipped him over my shoulder.

"Oh lord. Why would you do this?" I asked him even though he was basically knocked out.

"Hyunggg~! So glad you're here~! I miss youuuuuu~," yep. he's definitely drunk.

"What I need you to do is stay put and don't move," I told him.

"Yes Daddy~," that made me almost choke on my saliva. As I was walking out, he was talking like a drunk person while over my shoulder.

"Now. Tell me. Why would you do this?" I immediately asked once we got outside.

"Umm. I think I got bored~," he slurred.

"Okay. And when you get bored you go to a bar and get drunk?" I ask directly to him.

"Yeahhhhh. We shouldsh get into sha car so you can fuck me~ I don't think anyone wants to see you slapping my naughty ass in publicsh," he slurred again. Oh lord. Now I know he has a spanking kink. And a daddy kink. I don't have one…or do I?

"Okay let's get you to my house," I adjusted his body over my shoulder and we walked to the car.

"Ooooo~We gonna fuck at your house daddy?" he asked me.

"No. You're gonna sleep," I answered.

"Fineeeeeeee~"

Once we got to the car, I put him in it and I drove him to my house. We arrived at my house and I carried him in. I was undressing him to put him into comfy clothes to sleep in.

"Oooo~did you change your mind about fucking me daddy?" he said sing-songingly.

"No I'm changing you into clothes because you're incapable at the moment,"

"Yeah right. I know you want to touch my booty~,"

"Okay goodnight," I layed down next to him once I finished dressing him.

"Well I mean you didn't say no~"

"Go to sleep," I told him.

"Okay daddy. If you say so," he finally passed out.

The next morning

"Yoongi oppa! Get up! I made you food!" I was awoken by my sister but I ignored her.

"Get up sleepy- AGH OPPA WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BRINGING HOME BOYS!?" she yelled at me when she stood at the threshold of the door.

"Sohee-ssi get out of my room. I'll be down in a minute," I told her with my eyes closed.

She exited my room and went back downstairs.

"Yoongi hyung," I heard Jimin wake up.

"Good morning sunshine," he blushed at this.

"What happened? Where am I? Why am I in the same bed as you?!" he started asking many questions.

"Um well last night you got really drunk and texted me to pick you up. I did that and now we're here," I told him.

"O-oh okay I guess," he laughed embarrassed.

"Um...I can walk…did we not...y'know," he said once he stood up.

"Oh no no no no no we did nothing. I just brought you to my house and we're here now," I told him.

"Let's go downstairs. I'm hungry," he told me.

"Alright then," I said getting up.

We walked downstairs. My sister was waiting in the kitchen for us to come down.She was on her phone until she noticed us.

"Oppa! You finally got up! Sit down and eat," she said.

Jimin's POV

At this moment I had a tiny bit of jealousy poke me in the chest. Just then, someone walks in.

"You two stop fighting right now and come give me a hug," a man said to the two.

"Appa!" they both walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Oh! Looks like you have a friend over Yoongi. Who is this?" the man asked Yoongi.

"Oh this is Jimin. I met him this year, Jimin this is my dad," he introduced me to his dad.

"Hello Mr. Min," I said to him and he said hi back.

"Looks like my daughter cooked breakfast today. Didn't you Sohee?"

"Yes I did. Now we shall eat with our guest as well," she smiled towards me. Then I got it. So she called Yoongi oppa because they're siblings. Wow I'm dumb.

We sat down and ate.

"Tomorrow we have a game remember Jimin," Yoongi reminded me.

"Oh yeah. I heard it's gonna be against a hard team," I told him.

"Darnit. Our coach is gonna make us actually stretch," he complained.

"Stretching is easy. You'll be fine," I told him.

"Have you met me?"

"No duh"

"I'm not flexible,"

"Bet,"

"Okay well I can't touch my toes,"

"Soccer players can't either,"

"I can't do the splits,"

"Not many people can do that,"

"I can't kick my leg so it's parallel to the ground,"

"Okay you're not flexible," I laughed.

"See I told you. Why didn't you believe me?"

"Because you're asian,"

"Did you just-"

"Yes I did,"

"Wow okay then,"

(A/N: i am asian and i am VERY naturally flexible. ive never done cheer or gymnastics or anything like that in my life. when we have flexibility tests in school, i always get the highest in the class and everyone says its bc im asian)

"I didn't cook breakfast for you two to listen to you angry flirt," Sohee told us.

Yoongi and I turned red.

"W-e weren't flirting. Don't be disrespectful," Yoongi told her.

"Ohhhh I'm so sorry dear brethren. I am soooo disrespectful and I apologise," she replied sassily.

"Okay then thanks I guess," Yoongi said.

We put the dishes in the dishwasher and went to Yoongi's room.

"You're sister is funny," I told him.

"Yeah...she's pretty interesting," he told me.

"I wonder who really is older," I laughed

"Yahhhhh!" he started pouting.

"I'm kidding,"

We both laughed and then I decided to go home.

"Goodbye Yoongi hyung,"

"Bye Jiminie~" I blushed at the name.

I went in my house and mentally prepared myself for the game tomorrow.

luv yuuuuuu 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

guys...

JIMINS HAIR IS GREY

I SHALL BLESS YOU WITH THE PHOTOS.

BICTH WAHT

bro i cant.

okay bye now lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411 29 16
Taehyung a student in high school. Has never had a boyfriend. Not that he doesn't have the looks, because oh boy yes he does. He just doesn't have th...
12.3K 247 9
【DISCONTINUED】 ★★★ ❝Stop being so damn 「clingy」, it's annoying!❞ ❝If that's what you want...❞ ❝He doesn't want you... And will never be able to. ❞ ...
1.1M 33.1K 44
I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, I swear I improved. Almost fetus book Jk¡top Tae!bottom Strong language. Smut. Inappropriate content. Violence
127K 4.2K 44
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...