Good for you

Від khaleesiiiipo

Lila is just starting to live her new life after college but she feels the breeze from the past that is comin... Більше

Authors note
♥ Good for you - 1. Chapter - Short Intro ♥
2. - Alex's post on Instagram
3. Cigarettes After Sex
4. Felix is home
5. Harvey's truth
6. Drunk and sober at the same time
7. "See you at the old place?"
8. "To me, he's dead."
9. Smells like hospital
10. Stalking Ex
11. The Gig
12. Alex + Di
13. Ford Capri MK 3
14. The long lost letter
15. Job interview
16. Hangover
17. F*cking bowling
18. Friends, maybe?
19. "I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you"
20. Ocean Drive
A/N - check it out!
21. "When she was mine"
22. Broken wall, broken phone, broken heart
23. How does it feel?
24. The first one
25. A Month Different
26. Answers, maybe?
27. Friday means party

28. Purple & Yellow ♡

28 4 13
Від khaleesiiiipo

We've been driving for about fifteen minutes and I haven't been able to figure out what Carrie had prepared for me. Knowing her, it would be nothing that I expect.

The dress is absolutely beautiful. My hips - that evolved shortly after the start of high school - are pointed out nicely. And I really like the way I look.

"Miss Lawson, we're almost there! Please just follow the rose petals on the red carpet to the entrance. And by the way, Happy Birthday! "

I thanked him with a smile. Oh, my birthday... I knew she wouldn't be able to endure it without giving me a surprise party.

We stopped in front of a famous building of a factory. The same one where Alex and I used to party in about a month ago. As the driver said, I was greeted by a red carpet sprained with yellow petals of roses. Luckily, the rain settled down and everything seemed very romantic.

Though I already assumed what was waiting for me, I felt the butterflies in my stomach. With a slight step, I reached the main entrance and slowly opened the door. I couldn't see anything because it was dark everywhere. Suddenly the lights went out in different colors and the light of the big spotlight fell on me.

"SURPRISE!!!!" - The whole factory full of people has shouted. I started looking for familiar faces and finally, I saw was Chris in a beautiful suit with a tie of the same color as my dress. Next to him were Carrie and Niel, my parents, Ruby and Felix and a few college buddies. The other guests I knew from Niel's party, and the rest were just people who came out to party. They were all dressed in suits and lightweight dresses. The bars were decorated with purple/white balloons and next to one of them I noticed a large strawberry cake and on the sides were decorative boxes and bags filled with gifts.

Ruby came running to me as well as mom and dad.

"This is wonderful! You shouldn't have bothered with all of this... "

"It's all Carrie's doing!" - Ruby said while she was still hugging me.

"You should become a party planner! This is beautiful, Carrie. "- I couldn't help it. I was happy, surrounded by friends, family, and I had a wonderful boyfriend next to me.

"Anything for you, Lila! All. Also, I have one request. Can you please come with me? "

I nod and I immediately go after Carrie, who led me to a well-known path to the VIP booth. I was scared for a second that she brought Harvey, but I was close enough. Alex was sitting in a black dress to the knees with one yellow rose in her hands.

"Please, if you love me, just talk. We've been friends for so many years, and I miss us hanging out. "- Carrie said with little sadness in her voice.

I sat across from Alex and I kept quiet until she began to speak.

"Lila, I don't know where to start."

"For example, from the truth?"

"All right, I'll tell you everything. Every detail. Everything. Just listen to me and don't interrupt me. I want to tell you everything and then you'll decide if you still want me in your life. "

I watched her talk and her lips shaking as much as her hands. I didn't want to celebrate my birthday like this but deep down, I knew how right Carrie was. I miss Alex, too.

I nod and let her talk.

"I don't want to look for excuses - I know it's wrong what happened but I want you to know how much I regret every moment of it. After that night, I was never with a boy again. Not one. "

"It was that bad?" - I saw in the corner of my eye that Carrie would rather laugh and not be serious.

"No, I mean, yes. That's not what I'm trying to... "

"I'm joking, calm down, keep going."

"I wasn't with anyone because I found out that night that I'm not straight. My only excuse is that I got drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. Maybe at one point, I thought about how I want to be with him, but it disappeared fast. Only that moment costs me of losing you. I was busting my head for not telling you, I thought I was going to protect you like that. I know I was wrong, and I want to make it up to you. I never meant to hurt you. Not me, not Harvey. "

"Lead your battle, I'm not interested in him." - I said with a cold voice but I took her hand as a sign that I believed her. She looked at me and she started to cry.

"Oh, Lila! I just want us to be friends again! You have no idea how hard it is for me, I would give anything to change the past! "

I stood up and hugged her.

"Promise me there are no more secrets, Alex!"

"I promise!" - She started to cry even more.

"Calm down, I forgive you."-She finally stopped shaking.

Carrie joined us in hugging and crying.

"Now let's celebrate your birthday and let's go dance!" - Carrie brought us back to the main dance floor where we started dancing right away. Everyone joined too. Even mom managed to convince Dad to dance with her. Everything was perfect.

Harvey at the moment:

When I got back from the doctor's office, I had plenty of time to get some sleep. I was overjoyed when the doctor said that everything looks alright with the hand and now I won't have to wait in those disgusting waiting rooms anymore.

I don't remember the last time I put gel in my hair. I don't like that shit. I don't like tight pants or fancy shirts. I'd always rather pick out a sweatshirt and a regular sweatpants.

The boys made a reservation for dinner before the party. 8:17 pm - fucking Taxi is late. I canceled my ride and asked my Dad to drive me.

"Man, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get drunk after all this food!" - Philip said all bloated after eating a few pounds of meat.

We ate at a restaurant of their choice. Everything was great but we had to take a photo or sign autographs every few minutes. I don't want to be an arrogant rock star, but in this business, you can't get five minutes of normal life.

"What are you so cranky about, Harvey? We're celebrating tonight. The Album is finished! "-Kevin began to be a dick.

"I'm perfectly fine. I can't wait to drink the whole bar. "

"No exaggeration, please!" - Edwin said as if he didn't know I was joking.

"I agree with Philip. It's hard to get drunk after this much meat. "- I wanted to turn the subject around.

"I won't be long. I have work to do tomorrow and I don't want to make my wife angry. "- which actually means that Edwin won't even get to the club door.

The only thought that flew through my head was Lila's birthday. I'm not sure she would be thrilled to get a text from me. The last time I did that, it led us to this situation. Fuck me.

But I have to congratulate her. I want her to know that I never forgot her birthday.

According to Niel's information, Carrie is preparing her a surprise party. I'm pretty sure the party will be at his apartment. I flipped through Instagram stories, but nothing. Just Carrie in some kind of purple dress. Great. Since when did I become a pussy?

"I suggest we pay and run away from this restaurant before someone else wants to take a picture." - At the end of Kevin's sentence, we were all at the exit.

We were circling the nearby streets, but in front of each club, entrance was a bunch of people waiting to get in.

"Edwin, drop us here and we'll get on with it. I can't sit in the car anymore, I want to have a beer. "- Philip was annoyed.

Although we entered the club without problems - a great advantage of being the famous band - inside we could not find any vacancy, nor booth. We were standing by the bar, and we started drinking beer.

The guys were eye-fucking every girl who was in a slightly shorter dress. I drank my beer and I opened my Instagram again in the hope that Carrie or someone from that party would publish a selfie with Lila. Just like that night Alex did.

In a crowded club of people, I was thinking nonsense. I just pulled myself out of desperation and joined the boys. I got up and started to enjoy every sip of my drink and rhythm of loud music. Still, after so much work around the new album - we deserve it.

Last time I looked at my phone, it was past midnight. The boys decided to take Uber to the old factory. I didn't count how much I drank, but I'm still aware of everything, even though the car is slowly spinning.

Loud music was heard from the factory, but in front of its entrance was a red carpet full of rose petals. What the fuck? I thought.

We immediately sat down in the VIP booth and ordered a bottle of wine. When I looked a little better, I saw balloons in the bars, even pieces of cake, Confetti's... As if... Wait a minute, is Lila's party here?

"Is Lila's surprise party at the factory?" - I sent Niel a message. If this is for real, it'll look like I'm stalking her, which, of course, isn't true.

"Yes, how do you know?" - He responded immediately.

"I just happened to come here with the band."

"Come to the men's room. Now."

Without saying a word, I rushed away, and Niel was waiting for me, leaned on the disgusting tiles of the men's room.

"I really didn't know you were here."

"You're not stalking us, are you?"-For a moment he was serious but then he burst into laughter.

"I don't even want to see her if she's there with that guy."

"She is, Chris is here. Everybody practically. Even Felix. "

"That fool is back?"

"It looks like. And Alex is here too. Actually, that's what I was going to say. Lila and Alex made peace. Maybe she'll forgive you too... "

"You really think she'd forgive me, biggest moron on this earth and leave Chris?"

"I didn't say she'd leave him right away but maybe you could be friends."

"We'll never be just friends." -Saying it I knew I was right and suddenly I felt violated.

"Sorry, mate...I only wanted to help. Let's have a drink together? "

We pushed through the sea of people to the nearby bar. Lila's parents were also sitting at the bar along with Ruby.

"Harvey! I can see you're better! Everything okay with the hand? "

"It is, Mrs. Lawson. And I don't know if I ever thanked you for the day you came. But thank you. "

She hugged me while Harry patted me on the shoulder. Ruby looked at me with her cold eyes and she didn't say anything.

"But it's time to go home. We counted down until midnight, and Ruby should no longer be outside. "- They took their stuff and went for the exit.

I noticed they stopped, and then I saw the most beautiful smile.

Lila...

***************

Hello again! I am so sorry for the wait! :D

I hope you like this new chapter and the pics of Lila and Harvey before the party are up.

Thanks for reading! Love you all<3

Anna

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

The Mistake Від Artemis

Романтика

86 0 24
A girl who was distraught fell in love with the wrong guy in the past. As she moves forward, a little secret has been waiting to be unravelled. A new...
5.5K 211 43
When two girls have been professionally trained to be spies and for any mission. They have been trained; how to lie, get out of dangerous situations...
312 11 35
Lilac and her best friend Christian have lived in space for over 15years. They have never seen the Earth for its own image. But, for what it looks li...
24.4K 557 50
Story about a straight girl who is confused about her feelings towards her stud best friend. Will she fall for her best friend? Will she finally stop...