A spider in riverdale

By Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... More

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
New school, new start
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
Newspaper and dating
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Who was my father?
Trailerpark, old romances and kissing
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
School night?, lets go clubbing
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
Untitled part
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
The sad truth
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Cleaning and hangout
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Plans and fighting
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
New drama, same Old parker luck
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?
Saving Polly

Police?, what now

792 15 0
By Spiderfan92

sunnyside trailerpark ( Peters pov):

"Good morning Peter", the soft voice said as I was slowly walking up, "you were rather 'handsy' last night, did you get alot to drink when you were out?", Felicia finished and gave me a smirk.

"Not really, just alittle", I said and gave her a small smile.

"Well you did fall asleep after taking some of the xanex I gave you", she said and sat beside me on the bed, she gave my butt a slap "now get up and out, because I do not want your aunt coming here", Felicia said.

"Someone is scared of her", I said with a smirk.

"Well duh, she is freaking scary, did you not see her yesterday when she was shooting a water gun after us or when she threw a bucket of ice water at us", she said in her duh voice.

"Well to be honest she didn't intend on hitting us with it", I said.

"Why do you think that?", she said and raised her eyebrow at me.

"Because May Parker never miss her target", I said with a laugh.

"Seriously you have to go, but we do have a get together at our hangout soon, maybe you would join us?", she said.

"Like a date?", I asked and gave her a smile.

"Not a date, Well not date date, you know what? hell yeah its a date, but Tones, Fangs and Sweets is gonna be there, maybe even Tones sister, hopefully not though", she said.

"Sure I would love too", I said, soon a ping was heard from my phone.

MayP: hello...

PeterP: oh no three dots, what did I do?

MayP: nothing, unless your not on your way to school right about now...

PeterP: one hundred procent, i'm going right now

MayP: thats good, *imageattached* otherwise...

Holy Thor what is that?, that looks like a futuristic water gun, mister Stark...

PeterP: i'm running now, i'm running, just put away the weapon...

"So I better get going, see you with the guys soon then", I said to Felicia, gave her a quick kiss, and soon I was on my way to school.

Riverdale high:

Walking into the school after our night out was fine, it was a fun night, fun hanging out with Ronnie, even of it was just so she could get her mom to admit to different things that she had done, still fun.

"Yo Parker, fun night", Reggie yelled and gave me a thumbs up.

"Yeah, it was", I said and returned it.

I was walking towards the blue and gold to get my camera.

Blue and gold:

Why is the sheriff here, the principal and Jughead?

"Whats going on?", I said as I entered.

"Peter call my dad", Jughead said as he was escorted out of school by the sheriff and our principal, i'm sorry, but what the fluffy marshmallow is going on in this crazy town?.

"I will", I said, I dialed Felicias number.

"Hey handsome whats up?", she said on the line.

"Hey, is FP close to you?", I asked.

"Yeah, hold on", Felicia said, "its for you FP, its Peter"

"Hey kid", FP said in a slur, "whats up?", he finished, damn it FP, this isn't getting your family back.

"Jughead has been arrested", I said.

"What?!", FP yelled into the phone, "i'm coming, take care of him", FP finished and hung up.

I walked out of the blue and gold, and I ran into Betty and Archie, "hey guys, I called FP, he said he would come down to the station", I said.

"Good, you know what happend?", Betty asked concerned.

"Not really no, but I have a feeling it's about the murder board", I said and soon we were on our way to the police station.

Riverdale police station:

We soon arrived at the station, and walked inside, I sat down beside the interegation room, and listend in.

"Forenaics came back on the car, despite the fire, we were able to pull a pair of prints of the trunk", sheriff Keller started, "yours and Betty's, which wasn't a surprise from the story you told us, but Jughead Jones what did surprise me was this, we had your prints on file, from an incident that happend six years ago, where you tried to burn down, riverdale elementary school", sheriff Keller finished, Jughead could not have done these things, he isn't the type or is he?

"I was playing with matches, and that is a Pretty tenuous connection for a sheriff", Jughead said.

"Well, also principal Weatherbee also allowed me a look at your school records", sheriff Keller started, and from the sound of it looked through a bunch of papers maybe even a folder?, "you have a long and rough histor, mister Jones, bullied alot", sheriff Keller finished.

"Yeah, what do you expect, my name is Jughead", Jughead said.

"The football team being a big part of that, I can only assume that would have included Jason Blossom, so tell me this, what were your whereabouts on the week of july 11th?", sheriff Keller said, its funny, so many people have been at sweetwater river, but not a single soul have seen who shot Jason, crazy idea, but what of, just what if, the shot that was heard was not the shot that killed Jason?, and what if Cheryl is lying, and they did make it to the otherside, what if Jason were going to deliver whatever was in the truck, and he got shot trying to get the car to its destination?, crazy right?

"This is crazy, you think I?", Jughead said to sheriff Keller.

"Jughead, a kid like you, raised on the wrong side of the tracks, by a deadbeat dad, bullied by kids like Jason Blossom, I mean, who wouldn't have lashed out at that?", sheriff Keller said.

"I'm not talking to you anymore, I want a layer", Jughead said, Jughead, what have you done?, and isn't it illegal for a police officer to interogate a minor without a parent present?

I walked out front, to look for FP, he still hasnt shown up and I can't get a hold of Felicia, "Archie, maybe you should call your dad", I said.

"What for?", Archie asked.

"To get Jug out from there, he needs a friend and an adult to get out", I said.

"Sure ofcourse right away", Archie said and got his dad to come down.

"Betty come with me, we're going to make sure Jughead is okay", I said as we made our way to the room Jug was in.

"Hey Jug", Betty said.

"Hey Bets, hey Peter", Jughead said.

"Are you okay Jug?", I asked as Betty and I sat down on the chairs.

"You guys have to believe I didn't do it" Jughead said.

"I was with you, and I know who you are", Betty said as she took his hands in hers.

"Well, those paradise lost kids went to death row, because they wore Black and listened to Metallica, I dont wanna be a scapegoat", Jughead said.

"We're not gonna let that happen to you Jug, I have your back, we have your back, all the so called evidence they have on you Jug, its just circumstantial, we're gonna get you out of here, you just need to hang in there", I said and Jughead gave me a nod.

"Did you get a hold of my dad Peter?, Jughead asked as he sniffed because of the tears, this is not the face of a killer, I have faces some in New York and Jughead Jones is not a killer.

"I did, but he isn't here yet, no one knows where he is then, but I told Archie to call his dad, so Archie is here with him right now", I said.

Jughead shook his head, but glad Fred Andrews atleast is here, I left the room to let Jughead and Betty have a moment for them self, as I closed the door, I saw the two share a quick kiss.

I walked out and saw sheriff Keller talking to Fred, "Jughead isn't helping himself, i'm asking him for an alibi and he just gives me lip", sheriff Keller said.

"He was working for me, yeah the week of july 11th was it?, yeah, I had him tearing out some drywall for me", Fred said, Archie is looking at his dad confused, oh my god Fred is lying for Jughead, probably because he's FP's son, hope this won't bite them.

"You can provide me with documentation to support that?", sheriff Keller asked.

"I'd have to check my time cards", Fred said, sheriff Keller looked at me and Archie and we both Justes nodded our heads, why I did that no idea, I was not even in the town july 11th.

Soon Jughead was free to leave and we all went outside the police station, and surprise surprise FP Jones decided to show up to late.

"Jughead, sorry, I came as soon as I could, stupid truck broke down, had to get it fixed before I could come here, the freaking battery busted down, so what the hell happend", FP asked.

"Nothing, its all fine now, they sorted it out", Jughead said.

"What shit did they accuse you of in there, huh?, those bastard trying to throw you in jail, like your old man, Well screw that, i'm gonna rip Keller a new one" FP said as he pointed his finger around.

"Enough FP", I said and walked forward, "you need to calm down everything is okay now, Jughead isn't going to jail", I said.

"Peters right you need to calm down", Fred said, as he tried to block Fp from going into the police station for Keller.

"Hey, he's my sone Fred, I will protect him", Fp said.

"Dad, dont make this worse", Jughead said as he grapped his dad.

"Jugheads right Fp, if you go in there, you will make this mess worse than it already is, just take a breather", I said, Fp looked at me and started to calm down alittle.

"Alright then, you're coming home with me?", Fp asked.

"He can stay with us mister Jones", Archie said.

Fp stared at Jughead "is that what you want",  Fp started, when Jughead didn't say anything, Fp continued "maybe thats for the best, if you dont mind Fred", Fp finished.

"Whatever you want Fp, its between the two of you", Fred said.

"I'll go with you dad", Jughead said.

"Fp", I started, they all looked at me "I know I dont know you but, this is your chance to set everything right", I finshed, Fp gave me a nod.

"Son listen to me, Peter is right, I have to get my act together, i'm gonna do what you want and get my act together, i'm gonna get your mom and jellybean home so we're all under the same roof, I promise, but I need time to do that, not alot, one month, two tops, then we'll be back on track, you belive that dont you?", Fp said to his son.

"Yeah, I believe you dad", Jughead answered, they both hugged it out as Fp started walking away.

Felicia: thank you Peter

PeterP: Fp?

Felicia: yeah, sorry I took her phone when I left, the serpents is your family if you want it at some point, we always take care of our own and make sure nothing happens to their family, please take care of my son in my place for now.

PeterP: ofcourse.

"So is anyone up for pops i'm starving", I said, which earned a chuckle from everyone, so we all decided to join together later at pops.

Pops:

"Hey guys, so this is my sister Polly, or this is more for Peter, since everyone else has met her", Betty said.

"Hello Peter, nice to meet you", Polly said.

"You too, good to see you're okay", I said.

Polly gave me a small smile "thank you for looking for me", she said.

"No problem", I said and sat beside Ronnie.

"Hey pops, the usual please", I said, Pops gave me a chuckle and a nod, everyone was looking me "what?", I asked.

"How can you eat in a stress full situation", Betty said.

"One of my talents, anyway, what are we doing here?", I said.

"For Polly to meet the Blossoms, who should be here soon, once we've talked thing through with them, we'll call mom and dad", Betty said.

"Are you nervous to meet the she devil", I started but Ronnie elbowed me in the side "ow, I mean are you nervous to meet the Blossoms", I finished as I rubbed my side, fricking pointy elbows she have, she could poke my eye out.

"I'm thankful, at the home the sisters said each of us had a Guardian angel, and you're mine Betty" Polly said.

Soon the chime of the door bell was heard and in walked Cheryl, holy Thor, she is a not so nice women, we all turned around and Polly stood up from her chair "Cheryl", Polly said as she stood infront of her, Cheryl extended her hand and felt her baby bumb, "i'm so sorry about Jason, I know how much you loved him, becuase Jason always talked about how much he loved you", Polly finished.

"Cheryl where is your mom and dad", Betty asked.

Cheryl looked concerned for a moment, before she spoke up, "you have to leave now, I dont think my parents want to help, they want you put of the picture and take care of the baby, its not safe for you with them, its not safe for the baby to be with them", Cheryl said.

Polly looked around freightend, "where should I go?, I can't go back to the attic", Polly asked.

"You dont have to Polly, me and my mom would love to help", Veronica said.

"This has been fun, i'm gonna go home, its been a long day", I said and got up and went out of the dinner.

Cheryl ran after me "listen Peter i'm s..." Cheryl started, but I interupted her "yeah, no Cheryl i'm not in the mood for this, bye", I said and walked away from her, to go home, to get a good long nights rest, because this town is hella weird, we have a murder, a pregnant teen, southside serpents, and many more things to come until next time true belivers.

"Dude you did not just narrate again", Jughead said from beside me.

"Dude where do you keep popping up from?", I asked.

"Who knows?", Jughead said and walked into the dinner again.

What a Strange town this Riverdale is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 2.1K 30
COMPLETED Just a bunch of bughead one-shots:) Some of these are from different fanfictions that I've written but I really liked the chapters to I cho...
36.1K 600 26
Hey guys so a i did this story about Archie Andrwes. I don't follow Riverdale line, i just used some things about the show and did my own storry line...
97.2K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...