Negative Thoughts

TheMaisieLittle tarafından

"All I have are negative thoughts" You're the therapist of Arthur Fleck who helps him with his problems. Wi... Daha Fazla

1. The weekly session
2. Changing behaviour
3. Smile
4. Covered in blood
5. White face paint
6. The unknown man
7. A huge smirk
8. The phone call
9. The ongoing nightmare
10. Who's Arthur?
11. Taste the paint
12. Room 666
13. The crazy one
14. Interruptions
15. Reborn
16. Jokers creation
17. The stairs
18. Purple coat
19. The gunshot
21. You're mine
22. Published faces

20. Goosebumps

2K 84 9
TheMaisieLittle tarafından

I was in total shock. I looked at Arthur who stared at the lifeless body of the man he just shot.
When I finally realized what happened, I slowly pulled Arthur's arm. He shocked a little bit, like I took him out of his thoughts.
"W-we.... need to get the fuck out of here..", I then said, with a shaky voice.
He nodded his head in slow motion and took a quick look at the body for the last time.
"Fuck..", he whispered, before he grabbed me and started running.
I ran with him and carefully took the gun from him. I then put it in my jacket. It seemed like he wasn't able to do it, so I had to put it away.
We ran and ran, and it felt like forever.
My legs started to ache and I felt a headache coming up.
"We need to get to my house..", I quickly said, while I looked at the blood spatters on his jacket.
"Shit..", I murmured. Everything went wrong, and I knew we had to pay the price for that someday.
-
When we arrived at my apartment after like 40 minutes of running, I opened the door and let us in.
When we were finally safe inside, I locked the door and let myself fall on the couch.
"Oh no..", I whispered. The adrenaline started to fade and I was in shock again. I realized everything and knew there had to be consequences.
"You.. you killed.. that..", I whispered in disbelief.
"Shut your little mouth up.", Arthur suddenly spat.
I looked up at him with big eyes.
"Seriously?! After all I have done for you, you tell me to shut up?!", I screamed.
Arthur growled and walked up to me. He then grabbed the gun out of my jacket with some simple movements and put the gun to my face.
I looked at him and showed no fear at all. My face was emotionless. I felt nothing, my whole life was already ruined.
"Do it.", I quickly said.
There was fire burning in his eyes while I felt the gun pushing against my skin.
"Do it!", I yelled.
He did nothing. Instead he threw the gun away and aggressively picked me up and pushed me against the wall.
"Don't you dare saying something like that again.", he said, before I felt his rough lips in my neck.
I felt goosebumps all over my body and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

529K 18.6K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
160K 3.6K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
657K 34.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...