Bryce Walker's Punishment

By MarvelousWriter14

Instead of Bryce just getting off with what he did he had another big thing added into it. Cassie-Maddison is... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Note
Author's note

Nine

426 5 0
By MarvelousWriter14

*Cassie's view*

When I woke up it was to smell of bacon and I think french toast. I smiled and sat up. I looked around to see I was still in the living room from last night's nightmare. I got up and walked into the kitchen. "Morning," I said. "Well, good morning sleepyhead," Bryce said. I smiled and sat down at the counter. "So, what are we going to do today?" I asked. "Well, I have a business to get up and running so it'll be just you two," Nora said. I nodded. 

"What are you trying to open?" I asked. "A yoga studio," Nora said as she put a plate of food in front of me. I smiled and started to eat. "My mom used to teach yoga after school in the gym for anyone who wanted it," I said. 

She nodded and looked at the time. "Alright, I have to go. Behave you two," she said before walking out of the kitchen door. I started to eat. "So, do you want to talk about last night?" Bryce asked. I shrugged my shoulders before taking a bite of the french toast. 

I looked at the plate. "It wasn't just a nightmare," I said. He looked at me. "It was a memory of mine. When I was four my family took a trip to the lake close to us." I said. "I was young at the time and I never understood what they meant," I said. 

I put the fork down. "They told me that they were just taking care of me. I didn't understand them. So I went swimming in the lake with all my kids I thought were my siblings. After a while, one of the people that were in the lake held me under the water until I almost stopped breathing at the moment." I said. Bryce looked at me. 

"What else have you been through?" Bryce asked. "Almost dying, abuse, almost dying and bullying. Did I mention almost dying?" I asked. 

He looked at me. "Really," he said. I nodded. I picked up the fork and started to eat again. "How about this? We do whatever you want today." Bryce said. I looked up at him. "Are you just saying that, because I told you I almost died more than once?" I asked. "Of course not," Bryce said. I looked at him. 

"I just want you to hang out with you more," Bryce said. I nodded. "So, what are we going to do?"I asked. "Not sure," Bryce said. "What about Go-karting?" Bryce asked. "Yeah, I love Go-Karting," I said. He smiled. "Alright, finish getting ready and we'll head out," Bryce said. I nodded and finished eating. I then made my way up to my room. 

*Bryce's View*

I looked at the pictures I have of Cassie. I smiled at them. I hope mom can talk the judge into letting me do my crazy idea. I went to Instagram and posted one of them. I then looked at it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Glad this one changed my life. Cassie-MaddieTaylor it the best person to be around'

Liked by MontyDeLaCruz, ZachDempsey, TonyPadilla, and 100 more

Comments:

JessicaDavis: You go, girl. Changing lives one smile at a time.

MontyDeLaCruz: Glad you two are getting along well. 

50 more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at everything they all had to say about Cassie. "What's got you smiling?" Cassie asked. "Nothing, you ready?" I said putting my phone in my pocket. She nodded. "Alright, come on. Let's head out."I said. She smiled and made her way to my car. I closed the door behind me and got in the driver's seat. 

*Cassie's View*

I looked at my phone. There were a bunch of friend requests on Instagram. I smiled and took my account off of private. I then looked to see that Bryce was one of the requests. I followed him and his friends. I put my phone down and looked out the window. Bryce turned the music on but quietly in the background. "So, you've been go-karting huh," Bryce said. "Yeah, I have. It's fun. I went with one sister, my mom, uncle, grandma, cousins, a kid from Germany, and my cousin's other grandparents." I said. 

Bryce nodded. "Of course the kid from Germany won most of the time when we were there. Since it was Go-karting and Mini golf, but it was still fun." I said. He nodded. "Well, we're here." He said. I smiled. The two of us climbed out of the car making our way to the track. I climbed into one of the karts. "Smile," Bryce said. I smiled as he took a picture before getting into a kart himself. 

~

"I had so much fun," I said. Bryce smiled. "Glad you had fun," Bryce said. I smiled. "And I won," I said. "No, you didn't. I let you win." Bryce said. "Sure you did," I said. "I let you win. I don't know what you're talking about." Bryce said as I climbed out of the car. I walked into the door with him behind me. "You just don't want to admit that you lost to a girl that's younger than you," I said. "Now you're going to get it," Bryce said. I ran from him. 

I ran into the main hall to see Nora and Monty. I ran behind them as Bryce walked into the room. I looked out at him. Monty and Nora not knowing what's going on. "You're just sad that you lost," I said before running. Bryce ran to me and picked me up. "No, put me down," I said. "Nope," he said. He laid me on the ground and started to tickle me. I couldn't stop. "S.stop p.please," I said laughing. "Not until you say it," Bryce said. "F.fine you won," I said. He stopped. "Thank you," he said. I got up. 

"I still won!" I yelled before running to my room. I laughed and started to draw until I fell asleep. 

*Bryce's View*

"What was that about?" Monty asked laughing. "Well, I took her go-karting and she beat me. So I kept on telling her that I let her. I thought I'd just mess around a little." I said. He nodded. "Well, I have your homework," Monty said as mom walked out of the room. I grabbed it from him. "Thank you, brother," I said smiling. "No problem. Also, your mom told me you wanted to tell me something."Monty said. "Yeah, uh..Let's go to the pool house and talk." I said. He nodded as we made our way there. 

"So, what's up?" he asked as we got there. "It's crazy, but I want to talk to you about it,"I said. "What is it?" he asked. "Well....I think I want too............."I said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 61 6
TWWW (READ THESE): talk about going missing, PANIC PANIC PANIC, mention of abusive treatment (not sa 😭) THERE IS NO SA IN THIS BOOK (that topic make...
67.4K 717 42
She has a past that she's running from but when she finds him, she doesn't want to leave. She wants to stay with him forever and never leave his arms...
4.4K 249 46
Book 1: Little One (Completed) Book 2: Some Thorns, Some Roses (Current) Updates are frequent This is NOT a stand-alone book Do not copy this book p...
30.7K 1.1K 38
- What if 𝙉atalia can't except getting things thrown at her anymore? ᶜˡᵃʸ ʲᵉⁿˢᵉⁿ 𝙉atalia 𝘽exley was an or...