No one but you // Roger Taylo...

By JadeMercury21

A young girl has just moved to London she has nobody no friends no job only a small house and a local pub whi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
Hey!!
Exciting news!

93

240 10 1
By JadeMercury21

April 2nd 1985
Warnings: slight smut
Melissa's POV

"Right so you have you tv interview at 12 and they want you at the studio before 11:37," Crystal said as I walk out of the bedroom attempting to put on an earring.

While Roger was talking with Crystal I had a good look at him. He had in a black and white checkered shirt with his sleeves rolled up and few buttons undone revealing a white undershirt, along with a green blazer. He also had on black jeans and comes Nike shoes. Not gonna lie but I miss the days of the sparkly shoes.

I saw Roger do a double-take when he looked at me. It's been a while since I've dressed up all nicely. (Hi author here 😝 the picture below is how I imagine Mel looking like I'm 1985. Especially the hair just not as big🤷🏻‍♀️☺️)

"What?" I questioned him as he stares me down to death.

"You're- your hair! What did you do to it!? You look like Brian!" He exclaimed.

"Keeping up with the trends- what? Don't you like it?" I asked running my fingers through it "and excuse you my hair is not nearly as big as Brian's!"

"No, no I love it! But I'll need to get used to it that's all"

"Sorry Crystal for interrupting. Did you say 11:37? Why so specific? Geez" I bend over to pick up shoes and then walk over to the couch to sit next to Roger so that I could my shoes on.

"People can request weird things, Melissa, " Crystal said making me roll my eyes.

" I told you so many times! Call me Mel!"

"Alright, Mel. Also, Roger, you and the boys have an interview in the same place right after you and Mel, " Crystal said making me chuckle.

"Wonderful, " Roger said as he lit up a cigarette for Crystal and then himself.

"I'm so nervous. It's not live is it?" I ask and then crossed my legs.

"it's not live but it will be on tv soon, " Crystal replied.

"Don't worry Princess" Roger kissed my temple "you'll be fine and I will be next too you, to show the world whose has the best marriage in the world"

I was about to reply but there was a car honking outside the door meaning that we had to leave now.
***
"Look at me, Mel. Calm down," Roger said grabbing onto my shoulders "you have nothing to worry about! It's easy, just smile, talk, make a joke now and then"

"Easy for you to say! You've done these millions of times- Roger what happens if I say something wrong?"

"It's not live. They can cut it out. Seriously Love stop panicking" he said softly "it's only going to be aired once and then no one else will see it"

"Unless someone records it- and who knows Rog maybe in the future they will be away for any of your fans to view this interview and then get jealous that you're with me and-"

"For fucks sakes Mel!" He laughed "that is never going to happen and every woman out there is jealous of you already. I mean look how stunning you are!" He took my hand and twirled me around before being me back into his embrace.

"Interview starts in 5 minutes," Crystal interrupted and Roger let out a small thank you.

"I love you and your going to do fine!" Roger cupped my face and then kissed me for about 2 seconds before letting go.

"I love you too" He smiled and grabbed my hand as we begin to walk towards a small room which consisted of a couch and behind that a Queen poster from 1980.

Roger let me sit down first and then he sat down next me putting his arm on the back off the couch making me feel very safe for some reason.

Soon a Lady walked in holding a bunch of papers and a pen. She was dressed very revealingly, leather skirt and jacket, a white shirt that was barely even buttoned-up and fishnets. She walked up to Roger first and I noticed her glare towards him but hopefully, Roger didn't notice "Hello nice to me you, I'm Misty, " she said with her thick Australian accent.

It was then a sudden realisation that she looks oddly familiar.

"I'm Roger it's a pleasure to meet you, " He said as he shook her hand.

"Melissa, but please call me Mel, " I said as she shook my hand. She gave a look of disgust which was a bit weird I must say but I just went with it.

She took a seat and I adjusted myself closer to Roger so that our knees were touching. I saw the camera guy signal her something and then she cleared her throat.

"Hello I'm Misty and I'm joined today with the famous Roger Taylor from Queen and his wife Melissa Taylor. Welcome! How are you guys?"

"It's very nice to be here, thanks for having us. We're doing good, very tired though, " Roger answered

" let's start with something easy. How did you guys meet?" I looked at Roger and I gave him a look telling him he should answer.

"well, we met in the very early 70s, a long time ago. But we met in a bar after she came to watch the boys and I perform, " he said with a smile.

"was it love at first sight?"

"for me it was, I don't know about Mel, " Roger said now gesturing me to speak.

"It was" Roger brought his arm around and grabbed onto my hand and held it over his lap.

"We all know you have a little family at home would you care to tell us who's who?"

"little family!? I wouldn't call it that when there 7 people living under one roof. I call it my Taylor clan, " he said making me laugh "no but with all seriousness, we have 5 kids. Four boys and a girl"

"do you think you'll have more in the future?"

Roger leaned over to the table and grabbed the glass of water and then he squeezed my hand telling me to speak.

"Well, we only had our twins 5 months ago. So talk about another baby hasn't been brought up yet but I wouldn't mind another. What about you, love?"

"I wouldn't mind another but I don't think the kids would like that idea, " he laughed

"do you think that rockstar life has interfered with your relationship?"

"No" I simply replied "we might be apart for a long time but you know when you love the person when they come back and everything is the same. When Roger comes back from tours, there us no change in our relationship. We still love each other the same from the time he left until the time he comes back. But besides touring and regarding everything to do with a 'Rockstars' life nothing has impacted how we feel for each other in any way, shape or form."

"well said, " Roger said squeezing my hand.

"what about the party life? There were rumours about drugs at Queen parties and sometimes even strippers"

"if those we're to be true. I don't see how it is going to impact our relationship? But if you're talking about me sleeping with other women behind her back? Yeah, never going to happen. I love this girl too much"

I smiled at Roger and I had to fight the urge to just grab his face and kiss him right then and there.

"There is a rumour going around that you Mel only got with Roger for the money but then you fell in love with him. Is this true?"

"no of course not! Like I said before it was love at first sight. I knew him before all the fame and money and I can guarantee you if tomorrow he didn't have a single pound in his wallet I would still love him just as much as I do now" I felt pissed off the question. But Roger warned me about inappropriate questions and I should just remain calm.

"How long have you two been together?" she asked after a long pause which felt a bit awkward.

"been together for 13 years and 9 years off those we have been married, " Roger replied.

"Most couples who are famous usually don't work out. Why do you think you've stayed 13 years strong?"

"the others are simply unfaithful to their partners, they don't spend time with each other because one of them is enjoying his or her fame. We always do things together whether it's with the kids or not everything we do it together, " Roger said as he started picking off tiny fluff from his jeans.

"Yeah and we always put us and our family first before anything else, " I added.

"what do your children think about daddy being a rockstar in one of the biggest bands in the world?"

"I don't know about that, but they seem to be fine with it. Our oldest is taken up with music and will occasionally come to concerts when we're back home," Roger said proudly

"have you ever thought about maybe working on another solo project but with Mel working with you?"

"No, I haven't thought about it. But she sings very beautifully and didn't you used to play the drums?" Roger asked me as he turns his head a little.

"I used to go play not as good as you thought. But regarding doing a solo album with him, I would personally love to do something with him but I don't want to be involved with any of that stuff. That's his business and it should remain his."

The interview continued for another half an hour or so and I have to say it wasn't as bad as I had imagined.

After we had left the room we saw the other boys waiting for their interview. Roger quickly stopped before we could meet the rest and he pressed his lips on mine which took me by surprise.

"what was that for?" I ask as we are from each other.

"I fucking love you, " he whispered. I watched as his gaze travel down to my lips and then back to my eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask biting my lip a little bit.

"come with me, " He grabs my hand pulls me past the boys and through the crowds.
***
"Roger I-" I gripped onto his shoulders as he slams his hips into mine.

My back was pressed against the bathroom mirror as I sat in the corner part of the counter. Roger stood between my legs holding them around his waist.

"come on love. You have- have to cum now. I can't hold it, " he groans.

He brought his hand down to between my legs and started pressing furious hard circles onto my core making me moan louder then I already I was.

I felt his thrusts become sloppier and sloppier as we both start reaching our ends. A few seconds later he came into me but he didn't stop till I had finished.

He smashed his lips onto mine and brought me closer to him so our chests were touching.

"Good lord I need that," I tilted my head back and let out a big sigh. Roger took this time to pull his pants back on and I watched every move of him as I was still coming out of a daze that he had put me under.

"Close your legs will you love. Otherwise, we would have to go for around two and there's no time" I apologised and jumped off the counter walking too the other side off the bathroom to collect my underwear.

After I put my underwear on I walked back over to the mirror wear Roger was desperately trying to get the red lipstick stains from his mouth away.

"Here let me help" I put my hand under the running water and used my thumb to wipe away any redness "good as new!" I quickly washed my hands as Roger fixed his hair in the mirror.

"ill go first." Roger kissed my cheek "ill see you after the interview"

"have fun, " I said as he walked away and out the door.

I stayed back in the bathroom just quickly fixing up my hair and reapplying some lipstick. As I was about to leave the door Misty the last who interviewed Roger and I walked through the door.

"Nice to see you again! Mel? Right?"

"yes that's right and it's nice seeing you again as well" I went to walk back through the door but she grabbed my shoulder and spun me around "can I help you?" I ask a little bit uncomfortable with the situation.

"you know my sister right? Cassandra?" she asked and my eyes went wide.

It couldn't be little Michelle? Last time I saw her was before I could leave for London. She was only 14 years old.

"Michelle?"

"yes! It's me, Michelle! Oh my God, I'm so glad you remember me!" she pulled me into a hug.

"I can't believe it's you! You've grown up so well!" I exclaimed.

"When I found out I was interviewing you I was so happy. I just so badly needed to see you again. Cassie's gone crazy and thanks to God her best friends here! We can help her!"

"Michelle? You don't know what she's done have you?" she gave me a confused look. I took a deep breath preparing myself to start explaining "cassie has done some horrible stuff to Roger and me out of jealousy. Even if I wanted to help her it would pain to see her again. I'm so sorry" I touched her shoulder with sympathy until she pushed my hand away.

"she was right. You have changed" she gave me a disgusted glare.

"Mich-"

"no! Just leave. I thought you were better than this"

"I'm sorry Michelle. I just can help, " I said a soft goodbye to her before walking out off the bathroom.

What was wrong with Cassie? I thought over and over again. But why would I help her she's done nothing but torture me my whole life. But maybe I am a bad person? Of selfish!? Who knows as long as I'm happy now... Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 8.8K 105
Roger Taylor ~ <3 #1 in #BohemianRhapsody 10/1/19 Xx #1 in #RogerTaylor 12/1/19 Xx #1 in #Queen 20/1/19 Xx Several updates every day, so please read...
36.2K 1.3K 24
Roger has always been into girls. Or at least, that's what he thought. Brian has been straight ever since he could remember, but lately, he's been se...
1.8K 44 11
Rory had been listening to Queen since she was just a baby and her lifelong dream was to meet the young Roger Taylor. The only problem was that she w...
11.4K 309 37
When a young Queen fan unexpectedly meets the man of her dreams, they begin a friendship that slowly becomes love