Spooky Zone | Halloween-theme...

By Kamiccola

Let's get in the spooky mood one flash story at a time, ranging from 6 to 777 words per story. * Warning - d... More

Confession
I love spooning
Curseware
The honking guy wouldn't have stopped
Trepidation
Remember
The corner
She keeps me up at night
Fulfillment Center
Turtlenecks and horns don't go well together
It happens every Halloween
Dead should stay dead
It's a compliment
Igor's diary
Terms and conditions
Dads being dads
Catopus house
Leave you, he says
I'm not alone
Premonition
Famous last words
👻 Spooky Prompts 👻

The Puppeteer

50 8 5
By Kamiccola

I sit with my head in my hands and can't hold the tears back anymore. Why has my life been so awful? I'm trying to be a good person and stay positive despite it all but it's like this invisible hand of fate keeps trying to prove that there is no such thing as a lifetime quota of bad luck. Not for me at least.

Sorry.

I freeze and hold my breath. Unless I count the hairy spider in the corner, the room was empty.

"Who said that?"

I'll find a way to give you a happy ending. Just hold on a little longer.

The voice is in my head. I've lost my marbles.

I'm real. You're not but that's not the point.

"Who are you?" I yell into the empty room, wanting to get rid of the voice.

I'm the author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
177K 2.6K 32
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
103K 15.6K 61
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...