Time travel- Bakudeku

By Chezcat321

Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya... More

Chapter 1- Torture
Chapter 2- Back in time
Chapter 3- I'm sorry
Chapter 5- Fight for him
Chapter 6- The troubles of highschool
Chapter 7- Jealous much?
Chapter 8- The confession
Chapter 9- The descion kiss
Chapter 10- Are we a couple?
Extra BakuDeku art (You're welcome 😏)
Thank you!!

Chapter 4- First Day of middle (again)

29.1K 900 944
By Chezcat321

If you don't like long fan fictions, don't read! 💕🏳️
———————-
And so, the years went by. Over what felt like decades of time, I've grown closer with Deku then I've ever been before. He even considers me his best friend. Although I want something more, anything is fine. As long as Deku is with me, I'm okay.

"Come on, Deku!" I called. "You can comb your hair on the way!"

"Coming!" Called Deku cheerfully, rushing down my stairs with his curly green hair bouncing around and a comb stuck in his hair.

He yanked it out and smiled at me. My heart pounced. "Let's go before we're late," I growl, ignoring my pacing heart. I grab his arm and pull him to the front door.

The old hag, located in the kitchen, heard all the commotion. "Don't forget your lunch!" She called as I began to hear her footsteps clank down the hall. She passed both of us our school lunches.

My mom had personally added Deku to our family along with Deku's mom, Inko. Deku spends most of his time at my place and if we're not there, I'm hanging around at his. We spend a lot of time together and I hate being apart from him even if it is just for a few hours. It reminds me of my life back when I didn't have his smile, or his laugh in my life. And so I usually insist on sleeping over. Luckily, Deku doesn't like being alone either so he agrees to it.

I've told my mom about my feelings towards Deku, or what I think are those feelings, and so she never passes up an opportunity to embarrass and/or tease me. Sometimes both.

My mom kissed my cheek, standing a little on her tippy toes, then kissed Deku's cheek softly making him blush. "I'll grab the camera!" She tells us before rushing back down the hallway and returning with a camera in her hand.

"Oh, Aunt Mitsuki! You don't have to take pictures-!" Stumbled my humble Deku who had never liked being in pictures. Makes him nervous.

"Nonsense!" called my old hag mom, waving her hand around. "It'll save the moment." She winked at me secretly from behide the camera as Deku adjusted himself to be 'photo ready'.

Deku combed through his hair again, making it fluff back up bigger than before, then adjusted his uniform jacket. I watched him before sighing loudly, pretending that I wasn't liking this. Which I was.

"Come on, now! Inch closer together!" Called my mom.

And so, hesitantly, I wrapped my arm around Deku's shoulder. He tensed a bit but relaxed. Deku then comfortably leaned in closer to me, making my heart start beating again. If I wasn't careful, Deku would hear it and the thought madr it beat louder to point where I could hear it banging in my ears alarmingly.

My face began heating up and I then felt a tingling sensation when Deku snuggled and sighed. Deku flickered his eyes open widely and smiled at my mom's camera.

I tried holding my breath and staying calm but Deku's head was leaning right against my pounding chest. I couldn't resist the urge.

I didn't even think before I placed my head on top of Deku's fluffy hair. He squirmed but before I pulled away hastily, the old hag took the picture screaming, "Cheese!!" sending a big flash across the room.

She glared at the photo taken on the camera, smirking widely, while me and Deku quickly pulled away from eachother as much as I hated to. Deku looked really embarrassed but definitely not as anxious or embarrassed as I felt. But I also felt.. happy..?

"It's a great photo, boys! I'm saving it for my scrapbook," My mom cheered, smiling brightly. "You guys have fun at school!" She called. My
Mom raced down the hallway, knowing my temper was slowly rising.

I tried taking a deep breath.
God, the hag was annoying.. but some what helpful..

I secretly smiled quickly before sending a death glare her way for making Deku nervous of me. I turned to Deku quickly making him jump. He doesn't like sudden movements. "We really should get going.." I mumbled awkwardly.

"Y-yeah!" He agreed. Deku wrapped his yellow book bag around his shoulders (the same yellow one he tossed aside before jumping off in my last life) while I slipped mine on too, trying not to focus on that while I'm here.

Me and Deku were both middle school students now and It was our first day.
I wish I was just as much excited as Deku is about going. Middle school brings up bad memories for me. Deku seemed to notice this as he always does.

We then exit out my red front door and down to the familiar cracked and dusty sidewalk. Deku then began kicking small pebbly rocks, smiling brightly while I followed behind him, staring at sky and occasionally at Deku.

"Today is finally the day!" Deku called loudly enough for the neighbors to hear.

"Keep it down, Deku!" I growl at him. "No need to wake the neighbors."

"Sorry.. " he apologized awkwardly to me. "I'm just really super excited for middle school!" He squeaked.

I rolled my eyes jokingly. Deku smiled at me brightly before focusing on the pebbles he was kicking with the edge of his foot. Deku wobbled from the side to side very cutely, trying to keep his balance.

"Once middle school is over we can both finally go to high school meaning we have to try our best to get good grades this semester!" Deku stated/yelled towards me.

I nodded. "You know what highschool you're going to?" I ask him, already knowing the anwser.

The UA highschool to teach future pro hero's was all he could talk about now and also back in my past life.

I don't even know why. He doesn't have a quirk and if he did, it'd be pitiful.

Deku's got suddenly nervous and stopped kicking the sidewalk pebbles. He began swaying his arms loosely from side to side and biting his inner cheek. "I-I was thinking of the UA high school!" he shrugged.

"Cool." I nodded. I remembered in my past life when I found out about this... UA thing.

I was so angry that, what I was thought, was that weak Deku was trying to over-stage me. I caved and completely roasted his pro hero note book with my quirk. I beated and kicked him to let my frustration out along with my other bully friends. All of this and more drove Deku to finally jump and kill himself on this very day.

Today used to be a sad holiday dedicated to Deku which is now none existent here.
Good thing for that. That holiday that the pro heroes made for him was the worst day of the year. Everyone so depressed.. including me!

Now that I have miraculously been given a second chance, I'm finally going to be supportive for Deku even if he doesn't have a quirk.
"Me too" I said, my attention now focusing on the sky above.

Deku looked a little surprised that I didn't throw at least a little angry tantrum about this. Deku chuckled softly to himself which I only heard very briefly.

Silence over came us with only our quiet footsteps scratching on the sidewalk, echoing around a light quiet shuffle around us and the occasion wind or russle of a squirrel.

Deku turned and asked me, "I wonder what events they'll have..?.." he trailed off. "Maybe a dance! Or clubs! I would so join a pro hero support club. Maybe an geek club or manga.. I've always wanted or get into some manga..! And then..-" Deku mumbled too himself in deep thought.

From the occasional words I heard while he was mumbling very quickly to himself, I assumed he was thinking deeply and analyzing the middle school.. deciding which subject he was going too like best or the different routes too take...
I listened to that.

"Deku.." I finally started, bringing him out his babbling state. He flinched while I told him, "You're mumbling."

"S-sorry, Kacchan.." Deku apologized awkwardly.  He smiled shyly while I laughed a little bit at him and his weird habits that I won't ever admit I love.

We then continued our way down the bruised sidewalk till we finally made it to the tall middle school building which was actually not that far away from my house but felt like miles long. Sometimes time drowns or floods me away.

"Wow.." breathed Deku, gazing at the school with wide eyes. "It's so big!"

I hate it I thought while gritting my teeth.
I forgot how hard this would be. The roof of the middle school building seemed to taunt me from a super far distance away.

I grumbled. "Really big," I agreed.

————————————————

1490 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...
311K 6.6K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...
53.8K 1.4K 25
(Quirk AU) I saw this picture...saw the comments...and BOOM, I decided to write a fanfic :3 this is also my very first fanfic so sorry if it isn't th...
336K 12.2K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...