Roses And Thorns

By Maries_tz

Ever heard of happy ever after?. Well, you can think twice about that, Karen thought she had it all, a perfec... More

Author's Note.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 49

1.5K 57 9
By Maries_tz

At around midnight, Karen was still up in her bed, she couldn't sleep, even for once, she was scared, whoever sent those texts and flowers knew her and Ian well, he or she even had their wedding photos!.
She shivered in fear, something must be terribly wrong, she looked at the clock, some minutes after 1 in the morning, she sighed, last night had been the best night ever, she cuddled with Ian to sleep and it surprisingly felt... right.
The phone rang and she looked at it, what if it's them or him or her or it?, she ignored it, it rang again and again and she decided not to pay attention until Ian's bodyguard knocked and told her to pick it up.
"Karina?".
"Ye...es?".
"Damn it you should pick the damn phone next time!".
She sighed, "You told me not to answer any calls".
"But not mine, why aren't you asleep yet until this hour, it's 1 in the morning woman!".
She rolled her eyes, why is he in such a bad mood anyway, "You know what, call me when you're not in that stupid bad mood of yours!".
"Don't give me the attitude Karina!".
"Well you asked for it, so bye-".
"And don't you even think of hanging up on me!".
"Or what?".
"You don't want to find out, I'll make you regret it".
She sighed, "Ian, I don't wanna fight, I'm so scared right now".
She felt him cooling off, "I know, that's why I'm keeping you safe Karina, I'm doing everything I can, I'll find that idiot I promise!".
"Okay".
"Okay?".
"Yes, okay".
"Good", he hanged up, she looked at the phone in disbelief, the nerve of this man, she called him, he picked up, "Ian?".
"Yes?".
"Fuck you!", she hanged up and went to bed.

She woke up on the next day with hands on her neck, she opened her eyes and saw him, "Ian?".
"Wake up dusha moya".
She looked at him, he was in full black with gloves, was it that cold outside or he was going to attend his duties?.
He looked at her and brushed his gloved knuckles on her cheek, "Come on, we have to hurry", he stood up and went to her closet and started packing, she pulled herself out of bed and looked at the clock, 5am, where were they going?.
"Ian?".
He shoved her clothes mercilessly in her bag,
"No time for that, get your ass ready, I'm taking you home".
She was puzzled, home, what home?, and why would he want to take her home, was it that bad?.
"Home?, what home?".
He looked at her, "My home", he went to take her toiletries, she stood there with her arms folded, she didn't understand what was happening.
"Why?".
He cursed and put the bag away, "Can you do something for once without asking questions?!".
She shook her head, "What?".
"Damn it!", he took her hand and pulled her to the sitting room, she struggled out of his grip but he was too strong, she gasped out loudly when she saw men in her room, including her men, she turned to him, "Ian, what's going on?".
"Koslov, pack her belongings", he paused and looked at her, "Or should we buy new ones?".
She shook her head, she loved her stuffs, some of them were gifts from friends and family and they were... special.
"No I still n-".
"Good", he pulled her to the door, she kept on struggling, he shot her a look, she didn't want to be intimidated by him, she kept on struggling on their way to the elevator.
"Karina, will you stay still or so God help me-".
"I don't have my shoes you idiot!".
He looked at her feet, which were covered in socks only, he cursed and ushered her inside the elevator, she yelled, "Ian!!!".
He pretended not to hear her, his grip on her hand kept on increasing as she struggled, she finally gave up and decided to stay still, this isn't going anywhere.
The elevator binged and he got out dragging her behind, they'd used the lobby, maybe not to catch attention, it was so cold outside and still dark, she even saw snow falling lightly in the cold morning, she shivered, he looked at her and carried her on his shoulder to where his car was parked, he put her inside and went round the car, entered and shut the door.
She looked at him, it's the first time in years he's taking the courtesy of driving himself, she looked at him as he pulled the seatbelt and fastened it, he put the gear in place and shot her a look.
She swallowed hard and put on her seatbelt as well then he started the car, she relaxed or rather tried to, he was one hell of a driver, she gripped the seat tightly as he drove like a mad man.
"Ian!!!".
He looked at her, "What?".
"Are you trying to kill us or what?".
"Neither, shut your mouth and don't bother me".
"You're an idiot!!".
He nodded and went on driving on the bumpy road, she held her breath when she felt the car flying, can cars fly?, the tyres roared as he went left, she prayed to God for everything to be okay, they reached to where the traffic lights were and he passed nearly knocking a car which was turning right, she screamed.
He put the car to a stop and looked at her,
"Jesus Karina one would think you're not a mafia princess".
She trembled, her whole body, she took deep calming breaths, this is crazy, was someone following them?, she hoped not.
"Are we being.... followed?".
He shook his head as he started the car, this time going with a medium speed, Karen looked back and saw Koslov behind them driving calmly not like her husband here.
Wait, what?.
Oh dear.
Shut up!.
Just saying.
Not now!.
Whatever!.

She looked at him, his face showed no emotion, his jaw was clenched tight, the sun was starting to show up from far, she relaxed when the car pulled through his street, he entered without even checking anything, the guards trembled, she couldn't blame them, he finally parked the car and pulled the hand break.
"Wait here".
It was a command.
She nodded, no room for argument, he got out of the car and slammed the door, she felt her heart jumping, she looked at him as he talked to one of the men, he was pissed, so pissed as hell, she pitied the man.
She unfastened her seatbelt as he approached and opened the door, he looked at her, anger and frustration in his eyes.
"I thought I told you not to get out of the damn car!".
"I just opened the door Ian".
"Damn it when will you ever do anything I tell you?".
She sighed and pushed him out of the way, she walked with her socks on towards the door hugging herself, she wasn't in the mood for his stupid mood, he called after her, she kept on walking.
"Karina!".
She stopped and looked at him, oh dear Lord he was mad, so mad.
"Come here!".
"No Ian, I'm not going to let you treat me like a fucking child!".
"I said come here!".
"Go fuck yourself!", she yelled and went inside the house, she went to the sitting room and cuddled herself, she was so cold, her whole body shivering, a tear slid down her cheek, why is she even crying?.
"Ma'am".
She looked at Aaliya who had brought her coffee, she thanked him and drank some then cuddled herself to sleep on the couch, that stupid bastard can go to hell.

She woke up feeling lifted, she opened her eyes and saw him, she frowned.
"Where are you taking me?".
He didn't say anything, instead walked with her in his arms to his room, or so their used to be room, he opened the door and entered the placed her on the foot of the bed, he went down and started taking off her socks, she just looked at him, he reached for her pajamas and she slapped his hand away.
"I'm not going to have sex with you with that mood of yours!".
He shook his head, "Are you daring me?".
"I'm warning you Ian Vasiliev, keep your hands to yourself!".
He sighed and stood up, "Don't leave this room, I mean it, don't get your big ass outside or you'll be sorry".
"Are you daring me?".
"I'm warning you Karen Moretti" and he left
She sighed and pulled the sheets, time to sleep, everything will be okay when she wakes up.

She woke up hours later with an urge to pee, she saw all her stuffs arranged in the room, it was close to 3pm, she'd slept a lot, she went to the bathroom, the bathroom which carried so many memories, she couldn't even count the times she'd came in the bathroom, she cleaned up and decided to put on some yoga pants and her huge t-shirt, she then finger combed her hair, it's then that she realized that he'd changed the dressing table, and the bed and the furniture, she silently thanked God, those furnitures held so many memories.
She went downstairs to the kitchen and found Aaliya and new maids, they looked at her then at their feet, she frowned, strange.
"What's wrong?".
"Nothing ma'am, it's a rule they've adopted".
She rolled her eyes, "Did he tell you to do that?".
"No, his ex-wife ma'am".
Oh.
She shook her head, "I'm hungry Aaliya, can I have some food?".
"Yes ma'am".
She went and sat at the kitchen bar and ate, alot of things went in her mind, she needed to check on her mother, what if she was looking for her?, she remembered that her phone is to Ian, she finished her food and went to his study, she knocked and when Koslov opened, she entered.
"What?".
She sighed, "I'm not here to fight".
He smiled as he smoked then ordered Koslov to leave, she hugged herself and looked at him, he was sitting on his mahogany chair enjoying his pipe, she crunched her nose as the air hit her.

"Why do you smoke anyway?".
"You mean why have I picked up the habit again?".
"Whatever, I always told you it's poison, you're hurting the people around you".
He smiled, "You followed me here, I didn't".
She rolled her eyes, "Please don't do that in front of me, I hate it and you know it".
He cursed and unlit it then looked at her, she's still the most beautiful woman his eyes have ever seen, "So, what brings you here?".
"What's wrong Ian, you weren't like this yesterday".
He mussed his hair, "There is a rat in the house Karina".
She looked at him, "What do you mean?".
"The emails!, they were sent from this house, using my computer!".
She reached out to his large hands and engulfed her tiny ones with his, "Ian...are you saying someone from this house has been sending me the emails?".
He nodded and she suddenly saw the little boy she met years ago, the baby Ian, she went round and sat on his lap then hugged him, the big man, her best friend, she hugged him till she felt him relaxing, "Everything will be okay".
"No Karina, so long as I don't know who my betrayer is, everything isn't going to be okay, someone is going behind my back, someone I trust fully, someone who knows about us, about me, about you, someone is after you dusha moya and it angers me that I don't know them, that I can't keep you safe!".
She kissed his cheek, "Calm down Ian".
"I wish it was that easy, I forgive everything but not betrayal, and so God help me Karina, if I find him, I swear to God that they'll regret it!".
She just pulled him in a hug, no words could calm down his nerves right now, he was angry and just needed her presence, just that.

Karen was glad to see Matt once again, she had gone for a walk round the house with the big dog, it was in moments like this when she tried to figure out what had gone wrong with their marriage, his anger issues.

She took a look at the environment, he hasn't tried to hit her since she met him again, even when he was so angry at her, was it a good sign?, that he's healing or she needs to provoke him more.
And why?, what does she want to prove?, that he's changed?, and what if he is?, she's engaged!.
She had to take one Depp breath, she'd forgotten about that, but is she happy?, Naz makes her happy and Ian?.
Ian....has issues.
She stroked her dog who looked so happy to see her again, it was late and Ian's car pulled in the house, she stood up and went inside.

She went to the bedroom and was welcomed by Ian's lips on hers, biting hard, she struggled till it wasn't possible anymore, she clung onto him as he kissed her like a thirsty man, she looked at him breathing heavily when he pulled away, his lips pink from the assault, hers swollen, she stroked the hairs of the back of his neck, something he loves, he groaned and buried his face in her neck, she hissed when he bit the soft skin.
"I want to fuck you so bad".
She gathered up her strength and confidence, went on her tiptoes and kissed the soft skin near his earlobe then whispered,
"Then fuck me".
He grabbed her ass and ordered,
"Wrap your legs around me".
She obliged as he kissed her against the door, she was breathing out heavily, her core burned from the intense need of friction and she couldn't wait anymore, she began pumping her clothed core against his hardon, he kissed her lips, she pulled back with a sob like sound,
"Ian..please...now, please oh please".
He growled, he went on with foreplay but she had other ideas, she took off her top, threw it away followed by her bra and pulled away his jacket, "Ian...".
"No", he took her pointed crests in his mouth, she arched her back and screamed, she screamed again when the tip of his tongue met the crests of her tits, she screamed as she neared her climax just from his tongue on her crests, she rubbed herself on his clothed self and it wasn't enough.
She reached for his buckles and opened it as he went on kissing her, she found him and palmed him, "Please....I am dying".
He groaned and guided himself her hot core and she climaxed miserably in his arms shaking like she's been shocked by the highest electric voltage, she cried with her head on his shoulder, her legs wrapped securely around his waist, he kissed her shoulder, "You okay?".
She nodded and closed her eyes as he filled her, damn him for being so huge, she let out a cry which she didn't understand if it was a slight pain or intense pleasure.
"Karina are y-"
"I'm...fine, just...don't do that again".
He kissed her lips murmuring "I'm sorry" in Russian, she didn't waste time, she moved with him against the door as he showed her the color of love, the color of water and how the sun can light up nights, and she felt it again, the pressure, the thunder and the shocks, she screamed when he started going faster knowing he is so close to his own too, he growled, "Oh my goodness Ian!!".
"Yes, come with me".
She buried her face in his neck as her whole body shook together with his, she was shaking, she couldn't even talk, she closed her eyes as he filled her with his fluid which seemed not to end.
She waited for him to find his peace in his racing heart and he kissed her sweaty forehead, he then put her down and the evidence of their wildness ran down her legs, she looked at it then him in shame, he smiled and carried her to the shower

She started cleaning up first, avoiding his gaze, she was more than embarrassed, this rarely happens, most of the times it's always in bed or shower where he can't see it clearly, he raised up her head, "Hey".
She looked at the floor, he chuckled and raised up her head again, "Come on, don't be like that".
She went on showering, he turned her body and hugged her against his, she felt his dick twitching, not again dear Lord.
"So how was it?, did you like it?".
She hid her face in her neck and he laughed, picked up the brush and started scrubbing her back, then her big ass, she didn't raise her head to look at him, he kept on bathing her back as they stood beside the shower, he kissed her head, "I need the front too".
She shook her head, she couldn't look at him, not after what has happened, he held her face, his eyes smiling, so as his lips.
"What's there to be shy about?".
"You're not a woman, Ian, drop it".
He laughed, "I'm sorry babe", he kissed her lips,
"Come-on let's bath you well, great things awaits".

They showered and then after he took her to bed to finish what he'd tried to start against the door, she couldn't even moan anymore, she just whispered, "I'm dying".
He laughed and thrusted again, "No baby, you're not", he went on with the torture as she kept on screaming, "Ian you bastard, I think you raptured my womb!".
He chuckled and took her chest mounds in his lips, sweaty bodies slapping together, Karen couldn't remember the last time she had had suck satisfying and killer sex, Ian Vasiliev was maniac, she came again for the fifth time that evening and he joined her shortly.
He pulled her in a hug after, "Karina?".
"I'm gonna kill you Ian, I swear to God!".
"Are you hurt?".
She rolled her eyes, "Is your dick sore?".
He shook his head smiling like fool, "It never does baby".
She sighed and hugged him as sleep took over her, she didn't know she'd murmured those four words, "I love you Ian".
He stiffened, could it be true?, he looked at her and found her sound asleep, he stroked her hair and said words she won't hear, words even he was afraid of proclaiming them himself but words his heart knew so well and sang every fucking single day, words he knew from the day she left him.

She woke up on the next day with her leg tangled in his, and her face on his warm chest, she yawned and tried to get up but he gripped her arm, she tried again and he growled.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?".
"I need to pee".
He rolled his eyes and let her go, she went and took care of her business and went back, she found him sitting on his bed looking sexy as hell just shirtless, he patted the place beside him and she went and sat then hugged him, no words, just his hug was enough.
"Ian...?".
"Hmmm?".
"I... really need my phone back, my mother might be so worried about me and my dad, he sure as hell knows I'm in Russia".
"Didn't you tell them where you were going?".
She shook her head, trailing her well manicured nails  on his broad chest, a result of extensive hard work and workouts.
"It's not yet safe, let me fix this and I'll give it back okay?".
She nodded and hugged him, she felt safer in his arms than she has felt in a long, very long time and she didn't know what she'd do if the time to face reality finally comes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7M 192K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
408K 10.1K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
558K 19.2K 52
{Completed} Book #1 He finally answered the phone after the third ring. " You wanted to destroy me right ? Don't worry i'll do it for you, i wont di...
382K 12.6K 58
"Why don't you let something cross that face of yours?" This guy was tough work. And that made me even more determined. "Do you have any idea how hum...