Double Life (Part 1)

By ElijahWilliams23

Michael Williams is a 17 Year old high school student who lives two lives. One side of his life he is a norma... More

1.Nobody Understands Me
2.Miami Run
3.Promise Life
5.The Fight
6.Promise Street Race Announcement
7.Team Meeting
8.Discovering The Secret

4.Drivercity Meet The Butterflies

2 0 0
By ElijahWilliams23

The meeting is today. I woke up took a shower ate breakfast and waited for my team. They came down we took the elevator to get to the garage. We got in our cars. I opened the garage door and we headed out of the compound to the highway. We left Cherrywood and came on the highway. We came on the turnpike and it was wild cars driving to get to work.

"Yo Mike what bridge we taking to get to Staten Island?" Darren ask me.

"The Verrazano bridge." I said. We left Jersey and we were back in the city. We were on the I-95 and were near the Verrazano bridge. On the Bridge, we were stop in the middle by 5 surrounding cars. All hot pink with gold rims. There was a Ford Mustang, a Dodge Viper, A Chevy Corvette ZO6, A Dodge Challenger, and A Subaru Impreza WIX. The drivers came out with bats and guns. They walked over to our cars. One of the drivers bang on my glass door.

"Get your ass out the car now." The lead driver said. I got out the car and I looked at the other driver.

"You gotta be the most dickhead person I know Jammie." I said.

"Come on Mike you know we still have that bet going on." Jammie said.

"Well guess you know you lost."

"Damn here you go the $500." She places the money in my hand and gave me a hug.

"I miss you Mike it been years since we race together." She said.

"Muthafucking Jammie Yo Wassup!" Darren said while hugging her.

"Nice to see you Darren, Kareem."

"Jammie." He moves close to her and kissed her.

"I miss you baby." She said.

"I miss you too baby." he said.

"So, Mike introduce us since "we know" of her." Makayla said.

"Makayla it's me Jammie." She said.

"Oh, shit Jammie Wassup girl how you are feeling?" Tiffany said giving her a hug.

"Who that baby?" Janice ask me.

"Jammie and I use to drag race a longtime ago before she moves to Cali, she came back to the city to join the butterflies.' I said.

"Hey you must, be Janice. I'm Jammie Michael old drag partner Jammie said.

"Hey, it nice, to meet you Jammie." She said.

"So, what is Driver-city doing out in Staten Island?" Jammie ask.

"Well your boss wants to have a meeting with us." I said.

"Oh, shit right okay let go." We all got back into our cars. Jammie lead us to their compound. We got to the entrance of the compound. She rang the intercom.

"Who this?" A voice said.

"Bitch it's me open the fucking gate."

"Don't make me slap you Jammie." The gate opened, and we drove up the driveway. Their compound was all pink. Their logo is the Pink Monarch Butterfly. They have a workshop a parking lot with an automatic large ass tent. A helipad, a marina, a big ass swimming pool with a slide. They had a good pimp out compound.

We got out our cars and Jammie came to us. She leads us inside the compound. We went out to the backyard and their leader was in the swimming pool. She was wearing a two-piece bathing suit and she had a good thick body that made Kareem and Darren jaw drop. She was brown skin, 5'4, long natural black hair, and of course thick as hell with a medium size chest, and a big ass. She swam to us.

"Hello Street King." She said.

"How you are doing Gianna?" I ask.

"I'm good. Well hello Driver-City welcome to the Butterflies compound."

"Well shit we glad to be here sexy!" Kareem said smiling.

"Hehe, I see you're a little flirt." Gianna said.

"I can be more than that beautiful." I elbow him and looked at him.

"So why you called this meeting?" I ask her.

"Come in the pool and I tell you." She said.

"I didn't bring no trunks." She snaps her finger and one of her members gave me pair of all red swimming trunks.

"While me and your boss talk enjoy the compound." Gianna said. Kareem, and Darren said your lucky bastard and went off to the track they have in the back. Tiffany, Makayla went with Jammie to go to the massage room.

"Baby good luck." Janice said while kissing me. She left to follow the other girls. I change out of my outfit in front of Jammie.

"10 inches I like it." She said.

"Yeah well Janice does too." I said. I jump in the pool and dive back up.

"So, what you want to talk about?" I ask her.

"I need your help Michael, I'm in a war." She said.

'With who?"

"Rachel and her Eastside Ryderz." we swam to the bar to get drinks. "A few weeks ago, I send Jammie to go pick up a few parts for my Nissan. On her run, she got blindsided by Rachel muscle. Tony, and Harvey. They try to rob her, but she holds them off. Now Rachel declare war by false accusation."

"Okay so you want me and Driver-City to help you stop them.?" I ask.

"My right hand told me that they texted her saying they coming to the compound to set it on fire." She said.

"They ain't doing nothing to be honest while I'm here. We go way back Gianna I be damned if I let you die or be in the hospital on my watch. What time are they coming?"

"I don't even know." She said sadly.

"Hey, look you, have men on standby"

"Yes, Michael I do."

"Good." her phone was ringing.

"What you want Rachel.?"

"You want a war bitch you got a fucking war. You started something you couldn't finished, now it's time for the Butterflies to fly away." Rachel said.

"You ain't doing shit your dumb cracker ass bitch I'm a fucking kill you and your whole Eastside Ryderz. I dare you to come to the compound."

"Well bitch I ain't that far out!" The phone hung up.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Hell yeah." She grabs the mic and turn it on.

"Listen up Butterflies, the Ryderz are coming to the compound be ready and be packing we going to kill these cocksucking ass holes." She turns off the A.P. We got out the pool. I grab my clothes and went inside with her. I dried off in her big human dryer and got change. She was finished getting dress and we went downstairs to the armory.

"All black I like it." I said.

"Thanks." She said. I grab two golden 9mm and a sliver Carbine Riffle. We went outside to meet our teams. We waited for them to come up the driveway.

"We are sending these niggas back to the Eastside HAHA!" Darren yelled.

"Shit I been waiting to kill Tony and Harvey for mad long." Jammie said. There was an explosion at the gate. You saw orange and gold cars come up the driveway. The drivers got out the cars and pointed their weapons. We had our guns aimed towards them.

"Well I never though I see the day. The fucking Butterflies teaming up with the fucking Street King and his members of Driver-City!" Rachel said.

"Yeah well this world is full of surprises." Gianna said pointing her MG at Rachel.

"You know what Gianna I thought we were friends, and you Michael I thought we were allies."

"Do you really think I would side with a lying dumb fuck?" I ask.

"He will never side with you Rachel my baby smarter than that." Janice said.

"Tony, And Harvey it lit for ya asses today." Jamie said.

"Fuck you bitch!" Tony said.

"That's why we fucking jump your ass that day!" Harvey said.

"Never that sweetie."

"Look I'm a give you one warning to leave the compound if you don't I'm a take out your legs!" I said.

"You really think you can stop me Mike? I will put you and your team on notice." I blasted her leg and she fell on to the concrete. She got up and held her leg.

"We will see you around fuck heads." She said. She was limping back to her car. She got in and her and her team drove off.

"Well that was interesting" Gianna said.

"Too lite. Gianna I will see you out there on the streets." I said.

"Thank you, Michael for help us out The Butterflies are grateful for the help of Driver-City."

"Your welcome sexy we are happy to be a service." Kareem said. Gianna starts to laugh.

"You are a natural charmer Kareem. Here my number, hit me up sometimes handsome." She kissed him on the lips. Kareem was smiling ode hard and he went back to his car jumping for joy. I got in my car and the rest of the team too. We drove back to the compound. We put our cars in the lot and headed for the limo. We got in the driver drove us back to the city.

"Yo ain't we suppose to play WWE 2K?" Darren asks.

"Yeah set it up." I said. The limo consists a play-station 4 and a refrigerator. Kareem puts in the game. I grab the remote and Darren grab his, also Kareem. We did a triple threat. I was The Undertaker, Kareem was AJ Styles, and Darren was Roman Reigns. The match started and I'm kicking all of their asses.

"You thought you was hitting that move." I said.

"You think you nice at reversing Mike." Makayla said.

"Hell, yeah I am, you see the ass whopping I'm bringing on them.

"Well not for long Mike." Darren said. He hit the spear on me, but I reversed it. I hit him with a cloths-line. Kareem missed the styles clash and I hit the tombstone pile driver. The match was over. They drop the remotes and was mad that I beat them.

"Lucky bastard." Darren said.

"Don't hate the player hate the game." Janice said.

"Facts Janice." Tiffany said. We got back to the city and the driver drove to my building on 124th. We got there, and we got out of the limo. We all gave each other a group hug and went our separate ways. I went upstairs and went inside the house. I gave my mom a hug and went into my room. I got undress and checked Face-Book. I saw a status that Logan posted.

"Monday the fucking cocksucker is going to get his ass kicked, everything is on sight for him."

I screenshot it to the group chat. All of them read it.

Kareem (The Don)-Who the fuck this nigga talking about?

Janice (Lil Mike)-Yo he is so annoying baby don't get into nothing Monday plz for me?

Tiffany-Listen Mike when he presses you we will be right there to fuck him up!!!!!

Darren (Mr. Lavish)-Oh yeah, its lit for his ass I been waiting to fuck him up.

Makayla (The Baddie)- Best-friend you already know if you pop I pop matter of fact we all pop!

Tiffany-Mike let me after him I been waiting to break his nose for mad long.

I told the group chat we see what happens on Monday and I told them get some rest enjoy the rest of the break. I turn off my light put my phone on sleep mode and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 14 23
A 17 year old racer starts illegal street racing against other racers and teams to find his past to become the fastest racer in the Tri City Bay. He...
8.4K 371 14
Michael "Sire" Jackson is known for being one of the most prestigious street racers in the entire south along with his crew RUTHLE$$; they were undef...
14.3K 355 13
Another adventure arises as McQueen continues his racing career. New racers are joining the races and kicking his friends off. Chloe is now 18 years...
77.6K 2.6K 39
Logan is a 17 year old tomboy who grew up with two older twin brothers in a town that gives her little room to be her own person. In a place, where s...