Double Life (Part 1)

By ElijahWilliams23

Michael Williams is a 17 Year old high school student who lives two lives. One side of his life he is a norma... More

2.Miami Run
3.Promise Life
4.Drivercity Meet The Butterflies
5.The Fight
6.Promise Street Race Announcement
7.Team Meeting
8.Discovering The Secret

1.Nobody Understands Me

33 2 1
By ElijahWilliams23

A lot of times we get a blessing that sometimes becomes a curse, and that is why I love what I do in life at 17, but sometimes I wish people will understand what I go through. I'm 5'9, average built and brown skin. To be honest it isn't that easy being me. I am not your average black teen who be out here in these streets selling drugs and trying to earn "street cred" for some dumb shit. The only people that understand what I go through are my friends that live this life with me. My name is Michael Williams, and this is the story about how my secret got discovered.

Like I said before I'm 17 years old. I live in Harlem, New York on 124th street. The school I go to is Promise Academy High School on 129th in Harlem. What crazy about this school is the people that are in it. There are wannabe niggas, fake ass bitches (girls I mean girls), and of course my type. The realest people that you will ever meet in life and wants to make something out of life. You rather be with my kind then the other two I just name.

I'm at lunch and I'm sitting at my table on my laptop looking up car parts.

"Hey Michael!" A girl yelled entering the lunch room.

"Hey Makayla," I said while she sat down.

"Did you do Ms. Mc-coon homework?"

"You need it don't you Makayla?"

"You know me like a book Mike. Therefore, I love you best-friend!" she said while looking in my bag for my homework.

"I love you too, but next time stop staying up late on Netflix and do your got damn work. You need to pass. This is a crucial year for us." I told her.

"I know, I know. 11th grade colleges look at what we did blah."

"Wassup bitches! What's for lunch?" A girl said while sitting down next to me.

"I don't know bitch go check!" Makayla yelled at her.

"Listen sis, tone it down before I get Michael to handle you."

"Listen Tiffany, Michael don't care if we argue he knows we are playing." I just Stare at them and shook my head. Tiffany and Makayla are two out of the 5 greatest friends I had in promise. Ever since kindergarten we been together and have an unbreakable bond. Every single one of my friends have it too.

The next two that show up was Kareem and Darren. Those two have been my guys since growing up with me on the block. Problem with them is they always argue about which car is faster. Usually I always end the arguments and plus they know not to debate with me. This time I'm letting it rock.

"So, you telling me that the Bugatti can top a Koenigsegg? Are you fucking high or stupid?" Kareem said

"Nigga it's the fastest car in the world how you going to...."

"Look nobody cares about ya little fucking argument!" A girl said while walking towards me to sit next to me.

"What type of mood you in Janice?" I ask her.

"Nothing baby it's just...ugh that little bitch Destinee and her bitch ass boyfriend Logan."

"What that fake ass hoe do now best-friend? You know me, and tiffany got your back." Makayla said so excited.

"Facts girl we got your back fully."

"Thanks guys, but we can't cause trouble ya know this."

"So, what Janice? If that fucking dirty ass roach infested ass hoe keep bothering you, we will slap a bitch up!"

"Amen to that Makayla." Tiffany said while high fiving her.

"Calm down ya two. Look baby what happened when you were coming down the stairs." Janice is my girlfriend. I started dating her in the 9th grade. She liked me ever since the 6th grade. I just haven't notice. Now that I got her, she the love of my life and I would do anything to keep her happy, safe, and mines.

"Look baby I know you don't like Logan, but please keep calm when I tell you this." She said to me holding my hands.

"You think he doesn't like Logan? Janice, we all don't like that fucking rat! Just because you're the captain of the basketball team doesn't mean you above everyone else." Kareem said.

"Logan a bitch! A real cocksucking, jackass bitch!" Darren said.

"Guys! Look baby I promise I won't get mad."

"Michael table go get your lunch." A dean said to us.

"Okay baby." She said. We all got up and grab our lunch and stuff from the salad bar. We sat down to discuss Logan and Destinee. Logan has been the school bully and captain of the basketball team since the first grade. Everyone didn't like him, and some people was afraid of him because of who his dad was. A fucking blood gang member. Me I don't like him. I never fear this bitch ass nigga. All I know is he can suck my dick and choke on it as well.

"So, I was walking down the stairs and Logan and Destinee were behind me. They saw me, and I know they were talking shit about me because Destinee kept smiling and looking at me. I didn't say anything to them and when we got to the first-floor Logan said hey how does It feel to know that your boyfriend fucked your best friend."

"He crosses the line! Where that bitch at and where that dickhead at?" Makayla said.

"Logan an ass bro. Yo Mike we seriously gotta put him out sooner or later." Kareem said to me.

"Is this nigga high or drunk because how did he found out about ya past?" Tiffany asks.

"We all kept our mouth shut, he must have eavesdropped on one of our conversation." Darren said.

"Please baby don't get mad."

"Yea Mike don't get mad at the fact I expose you to your girl." Logan said.

"You been crossing lines Logan. The day that you say the wrong thing is the day that your eye is getting stab with a pen, and you going to swallow it!" I said furiously.

"Nigga please you ain't doing shit." I got up and pressed him.

"Yeah that what you think?"

"Michael sit down. Don't, you have too much stuff riding on you for you to get into a fight." Makayla said.

"You are lucky that the deans are watching. If your boys Tony, and Richard wasn't right next to them, then your body would have been broken."

"Yeah nigga okay. I see you around pussy." He said while walking away laughing.

"Baby are you okay?" Janice ask me.

"Yeah baby girl I'm fine," I started to laugh. "Man thank god it's Friday."

"Facts nigga we are out to Miami!" Kareem yelled.

"Nigga shut your stupid ass up! We don't want people to be knowing." Tiffany said to him.

"Look guys It don't matter what happened today. If we know that our past doesn't affect who we are as people. Then I don't see no problem. Besides he doesn't live the life that we live. He is a cocksucker and we are the greatest people in promise that people want to chill with. We all know what we do makes us a ton of cash. So, let's focus on that." I tell them.

"You can't have said it better baby." Janice said smiling.

"You right best-friend we are the dominate group in this school." Makayla said.

"Yeah facts! Man, fuck that I want to leave now so I can go and get my stuff." Darren said.

"Man, Miami about to be fun, you know shit going to down when we there." Tiffany said.

"That's a fact that will always be true." We all said. Lunch was ending and we all headed up stairs to our next class that we have together. The day passed, and school was over. I went home and packed my bags. My mom gave me $15,000 for the trip and told me to have fun and be careful. I gave her a hug and kiss and left.

My cousin drove all of us to JFK International airport. We were in the car bumping Montana of 300 and Young M.A just to set the mood. We got to the airport and went to the gate and show the fight manager the tickets. We board the plane, and everyone took their seats. The captain made a few announcements about dumb shit. I put my beats on and blasted my music.

The life that I live no other teenager can live. I was blessed to do this. This is in my blood. It's in my friend's blood too. The plane took off. What you about to experience is my second life besides being a regular student at school. Therefore, I said nobody understands me because this life is one life people want to take away from you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 14 23
A 17 year old racer starts illegal street racing against other racers and teams to find his past to become the fastest racer in the Tri City Bay. He...
60.3K 1.3K 35
Two teens who live a life full of people watching their every move come together. The two go through awkward moments, great achievements, wins and a...
14.3K 355 13
Another adventure arises as McQueen continues his racing career. New racers are joining the races and kicking his friends off. Chloe is now 18 years...
8.4K 204 34
[Book One] Baylee Johnson has had a hard life, she has been getting abused since age five, but there was something that got her away from that; Racin...