π“‚π‘’π“π“π’Ύπ’»π“π“Šπ‘œπ“Šπ“ˆ | 2kim

By daahyun

mellifluous (adj.) sweet or musical; pleasant to hear in which a Chaewons voice is as sweet as honey, and Mi... More

1
3
4
5
6
epilogue

2

905 48 28
By daahyun

SUN hitting the grey concrete. The air kissing the twos skin, it felt colder than usual. Fall was seeping it's way through Korea, but something felt wrong. Minju felt jealous.

Her feet stopping at the pink coffee shop ahead. It was a pinkish aesthetic that made perfect sense. Of course Chaewon would love this place, it's painted just like her. The sweet smell of sugary cinnamon rolls hit Minju's nostrils like a truck.

"This is only the finest coffee place, that sells the largest and most yummiest pastries~," Chaewon cooed. "Let's hope this'll be good.

Minju was hesitant. How much did she want to be hurt? What would happen to her?

"Oh trust me, this place gives me the chills. It oddly reminds of christmas," the older shrugged.

"I suppose so,"

Minju had opened the door. A familiar smell hit the girls nose instantly, she was sure her stomach was ready for a feast.

A notification vibration was sent in her hands

Mom💓

I'm sorry, I have to be at this meeting in France, and your father will take care of you. I love you always. (you can also bring over friends i'm sure your father won't mind)

At similar time, another notification popped up on her phone

Dad 💓

Super extreme meeting today! I've left you with your mother. Under here is fifty bucks, hope your safe! I love you! (you can bring over friends)

The once smile disappeared onto her face. Her parents were never home. "You okay?,"

"Both my parents left for meetings," the black-haired's mouth shaped an 'o'. "Miss em?," a quick nod came from her body.

"I can stay for the night if you want," the girl looked up

"What do you mean?," "I don't want you to be alone Minju-ah." Minju's heart swelled in her chest.

"I heard that theres a 80% chance of rain today," Minju changed the subject. "Yeah, it's getting cloudy out there," a excited look was held in her eyes.

As the two came to the cashier, Minju couldn't keep her eyes off of Chaewon.

How much did she miss?

"What would you like?," the man looked like he hated his job. As if the world was going so slow around him.

"I would like a latte with caramel, and extra whipped cream," the man sighed as he typed it into his device.

"And you?,"

"Uh, green tea with two sugars?,"

God, Minju looked and felt so bland next to Chaewon. She was unnecessarily colorless.

The two shared a very sweet and warm cinnamon bun. The taste was sweet, just like her.

The outside started to trickle as a happy grin was placed onto the older's lips.

Their stomachs were finally full, and they were ready to leave. The money paid after so long.

"Y'now how much I love the rain, right?," Chaewon smirked, leaving Minju to run to the foot of the door.

"Chaewon!,"

A lovely giggle released out of her mouth. She started to dance in the rain, Chaewon looked gorgeous.

Puddles splashed onto the girls clothes, water melting into her skin. A small yelp came from Minju as a raindrop fell on her head.

"Yah! Come back in here!," she screamed to the older. "I'll come back in there!," Chaewon smirked. "If you can catch me!," the sweet girl ran speedily down the road.

Her footsteps wet with rain, hair tousled together onto her shoulders. Kim Minju was running after Chaewon.

The frog had felt herself get giddy, her head spinning with Chaewon. She was intoxicated by the sweet aura radiating from the older.

Minju had caught up to Chaewon, and wrapped her arms around the fairy. Laughter came from the two of them. "Let's go back home, yeah?," a nod came from Minju.

Minju's shirt clung onto her skin dearly, the rain kissing her cheeks. "Chaewon,"

"Hm?,"

"I-I need to tell you something!," Rain dripping onto their clothes

Minju was ready to share her old feelings. She was ready to unleash the pent up sadness, happiness, and anger she'd push to the back of her mind.

"I—I love you," Chaewon stood there with a toothy smile. "I love you too, Minju," "You do?,"

The fairy nodded.

"You're my best friend,"

Minju would've been a liar if she feigned shocked. Minju understood, she knew. It was one-sided love, and nothing could change that. A small, and unnoticeable feeling pounded throughout her body. "Minju?," "Hm?," "You good?," her voice small.

The frog's body shrunk in on itself. Minju felt like vomiting, and just crying. "Are you okay?," "I—I'm fine," an evident frown landed on the fairy's mouth. "Let's go back to my place, okay?," a monotone voice came from the younger.

The fairy nodded.

Eyelids forming a liquid. "Can you call a cab Chaewon-ah?," a small look came from the older.

*~+

As the two stepped in, a numb feeling came rushing over to the girl. Her heart dropping in ways that she couldn't understand.

Minju was fed up with everything.

"Go take a shower Chae," the other obliged.

Rushing towards the kitchen, Minju placed two fingers underneath the scorching hot water.

She couldn't feel it.

She couldn't feel anything. A pang of fear came and went, as quick as lightning. The tears she held in came out rushing towards her rosy cheeks. Face red in sadness. Her worst fear came true,

Minju stopped feeling.

Chaewon had come out just in time, her heart falling seeing her best friend in such state. "Chaewon," "Hm?," "I want you to pinch me,"

The girl was confused. "Pinch you?," "I—I can't feel anything!," she sobbed once more," a small nod came from the older. Chaewon was determined to make Minju feel any better, not realizing she was the source of Minju's tears. The fairy pinched the girl.

Nothing came from the other. "I—I couldn't feel it! Chaewon!," the girl frantically waled. She was terrified. "Chaewon, I—I don't know what to do," Minju laid limp on the floor.

Chaewon was confused and extremely scared.

"You stay calm that's what you do," a small nod came from the younger. Chaewon's eyes darted from the kitchen and back, eyes laid onto the broken glass. "Now you tell me if this hurts, alright?,"

The glass impaled into the girls' skin, a gushing red came from it. Chaewon shuddered. "I—I can't feel it, I—I'm sorry Chaewon. I put you through this and—and now you're gonna hate me forever," tears ran down the younger's cheeks once again.

"Don't say such things," Chaewon grabbed the first aid kit. "You can't feel correct?," Minju nodded.

And at that moment the frog understood what to do,

Minju leaned in, lips connecting with the other. It surprised the girl, nonetheless she continued the rhythm was kept between the two, the kiss was warm, and pleasant. Neither one wanted to pull away, until one did.

Her heart was pounding inside her chest, as Chaewon backed away. "What did you do!," her blood curdling scream impaled the house with an inaudible echo.

"What the hell did I do?," she whispered. "I'm sorry—I—I," the girl swallowed. "I've got to go,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 551 54
Ahn Yujin, a student who is always active in class. She always answers the teacher's questions, and she always recites. She also likes to be the lead...
11.4K 639 31
read the title. just for fun~ *reminder: please be respectful as most of the members are still minors atp* -CTTO-
1.5K 84 6
This is my new account, hope u love it πŸ₯¨.This is a continuous of Rupha [Babymonster], so first read the other book before reading this one. This one...
908K 55.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...