Different Paths

By Chantellynn21

Becky Lynch is a 28 year old Wrestler who joined WWE main rosters for Raw and Smackdown as well as wrestling... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaper 14
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 15

1.6K 19 8
By Chantellynn21

April 4 2016

"No." Becky pouted as Seth tried waking her.
"Yes." He said playfully. "We need to go to the arena."
"No." Becky pouted.
"Are we not feeling well?" Seth asked worriedly.
"I don't know." Becky said. "I got a head ache."
"From the stitches?" He asked. "Can I look at them?"
Becky took the blanket down and Seth saw her eye was swollen, black and red.
"Okay up." He said. "Now."
"What's wrong?" Becky asked.
"Your eye doesn't look good and after last time we're not taking chances." Seth said grabbing her clothes.
Becky got up and dressed and then finally looked in the mirror horrified.
"Shoes please." Seth said placing her socks and shoes on the bed.
Becky felt dizzy as she walked to the bed.
"Careful." Seth said.
"That is so weird." She said sitting down.
"Dizzy?" He asked.
"Yes, it was like last time." She said.
"But you're not on antibiotics." He said.
"The trainer gave me some but they were different." She said.
Seth picked up his phone and called Roman.
"Hey man, where are you?" He asked.
"Still at the hotel, running late." Roman said.
"Look something is wrong with Becky." Seth said. "Her eye is swollen, black and red and she's getting dizzy."
"Damn." Roman said.
"Can you get over to the arena and find the trainer and get the meds he gave her and call me, I'll tell you where we're at so you can bring them to us." Seth said.
"Okay." Roman said.
"Come on, hospital time." Seth said.
Becky pulled on her jacket letting the hood cover her head and putting some shades in to hide her eye.

(Roman made it to the American Airlines Arena and flew in past everyone who wondered what was going on.
"Hey, you seen our champs?" Hunter asked fallowing him.
"No, but I know where they are." Roman said entering the trainers room. "Which of you treated Becky last night?"
"Me." Andrew said.
"Where are the meds you gave her?" Roman asked.
"What's going on?" Hunter asked.
"When they woke this morning Becky wasn't feeling well, she's dizzy and her eye is worse." Roman said. "I need the meds to get over to Seth at the hospital."
"These are them." Andrew said. "They aren't the ones she's allergic too."
"Look just hand them over, it could be a new allergy." Hunter said. "Come on, I'll go over with you."
Roman nodded and took the bottle before heading out.
"What's going on?" Stephanie asked.
"We have a code purple." Hunter said. "I'll call."
Stephanie nodded and they rushed out.)

"We're at the Baylor Medical Center." Seth said. "They're waiting for the meds, it looks like the reaction she had last time."
"Damn." Roman said. "We're on the way about ten minutes."
"Okay, I'll let them know." Seth said.
"Hunter is with me." Roman said.
"Figured." Seth said. "See you in a minute."
He hung up and told the nurse who radioed the front to let them know they were on the way.

"What's going on?" Becky said waking confused.
"Hey." Seth said sitting down. "You are having an allergic reaction to some meds, Roman and Hunter are bringing them over now."
"Oh." Becky said. "My head hurts."
"It's the infection in your wound." Seth said. "They have to bring in a specialist to clean it because if the location."
"Do you need some pain meds?" The nurse asked.
"Please." Becky said. "My head is splitting."
The nurse nodded and left to get her something.
"I'm sorry." She said.
"You did nothing wrong." Seth said.
"But we should be celebrating." Becky said. "We're new champions."
"We have all the time in the world to celebrate." Seth said. "Getting you well is important."
"What about the concert?" Becky asked.
"We can do another show." Seth said.
Becky cried and Seth just held her.
"Okay your friend arrived and we are analyzing them as we speak." The doctor said. "Nurse Jones is going to bring you in some pain meds."
"Okay." Becky said as the nurse came in with two cups, one small with two white pills and one with water. Becky sat up carefully and took the meds before laying back down.
"Right now your body is fighting everything happening to it, so please rest." The doctor said. "Your friends can visit for a minute but you need rest."
Becky nodded and the doctor and nurse left and Roman and Hunter came in.
"Dude." Roman said.
"I know." Becky said. "I look a bit freaky."
"A bit is an understatement." Roman said.
"So what's going on?" Hunter asked and Seth filled them in in all they knew.
"Okay, get some rest and stay with her." Hunter said. "Don't worry about Raw."
"Okay." Seth said watching as Becky began to doze.
"Our families are out with Joshy and have no clue she's here." Seth said.
"I'll find them and let them know." Roman said. "And see that they give her space since she needs sleep."
"Thanks." Seth said.
"As soon as you know more please let us know." Hunter said.
Seth nodded and both left and he watched Becky sleep worriedly.

("Thanks for meeting me." Roman said as Joshy walked over leaving the two family to their brunch.
"What's going on?" Joshy asked.
"Bex is back in the hospital." Roman said.
'What?" Joshy said and Roman filled him in,
"We're still waiting in answers but I said I'd come tell their families." Roman said and Joshy walked over to the table.
"Everyone this is Roman, he worked with Seth and Becky." Joshy said.
"You're the lad who's been driving Becky around while Seth was injured." Annette said.
"I am." Roman said.
"He has some news." Joshy said and everyone looked over at him.
"Becky is at the hospital." Roman said as he sat down and began telling them what happened.
"Right now it's a waiting game to see what was in the meds, until then she's sleeping." Roman said. "I offered to come tell you so you know."
"We have to go over." Annette said.
"I will take you, but her doctor is adamant she rest." Roman said. "Hunter and I only stayed to get an update and drop off the meds."
"We still need to be there." Ken said.
Roman took her family while Joshy fallowed with Seth's.

"She's asleep." Seth said seeing Annette and Ken come in.
"Always looks like an angel when she sleeps." Ken said. "Anymore news?"
"No." Seth said. "Her head was killing her so they gave her some pain meds and she fell asleep."
"This feels crazy." Annette said.
"I agree." Seth said. "She fought getting up and that is so unlike her. She's usually up way before me."
"Poor girl is sick." Ken said. "Always been like that, the simplest cold or bug would knock her out."
"We figured it out." The doctor said coming in. "Oh."
"These are Becky's parents." Seth said. "What's going on?"
"The meds she was given when she got the stitches last night were the ones she's allergic too." The doctor said as they started an IV it putpsh the meds out and new meds in.
"How is that possible?" Roman asked from the door. "The trainer said they were a different brand."
"The bottle was labeled one thing but the meds inside were not what was written." The doctor said. "If anything someone put a higher dosed pill then normal into the bottle and that's why she reacted so fast."
"Will she be okay?" Annette asked.
"Once we flush the meds out she will." He said. "But I have to say this looks like poisoning to me."
"I will let Hunter know, we'll figure out what's going on." Roman said.
Seth nodded and Roman left.
"I think I'll go let the others know what's going on." Ken said. "You stay here."
Annette nodded and sat down.
"I've always worried about her wrestling, but it seems medicine is her enemy." Annette said.
"Allergies happen, the important thing is Mr. Rollins noticed the symptoms and brought her right over." The doctor said. "We'll get her healed."
"Will this have lasting effects on her?" Seth asked.
"Hopefully not, but it's important we get her immune system built back up because it's drained fighting two infections like this back to back." He said. "The specialist will be ready in an hour so we'll move here to procedure room and then move her back."
"How long will it take?" Seth asked.
"We won't know until we see the inside." He said. "She'll be in good hands. Dr. Jacobs is the best."
Seth nodded and the doctor left.
"Procedure?" Annette asked.
"They need to drain the infection from around her wound because it contains the medicine in it." Seth said. "I won't give you the details but she'll be out for it."
"Okay." Annette said.

(We need to speak." Roman said walking into the gorilla where Hunter, Vince and Stephanie were. "In private."
Vince nodded and they moved to an office down the hall.
"How is Becky?" Stephanie asked.
"She was poisoned." Roman said explaining the pill switch and over dosing,
"Dear god." Hunter said.
"We need to figure out what happened." Vince said.
"We do." Roman said. "It could've killed her if Seth hadn't of acted so quickly."
Everyone agreed and they began looking into things.)

"Welcome to Monday night raw." Renee said from the ring as Roman's music hit and he walked to the ring. He grabbed a mic and walked over to where Renee stood.
"Don't worry, I am not out here to talk about my rematch." Roman said. "It will happen later, right now I am here to let everyone know WWE Champion Seth Rollins and WWE Women's Champion Becky Lynch will not be here tonight."
The crowd booed at this.
"I know." Roman said. "I was looking forward to celebrating Becky's big win. See for months now we've been making towns together, we're friend but last night Becky received an eye injury and after being stitched up she went back to the hotel and this morning she woke up sick and was rushed to the hospital where they learned she was given a med she is allergic too. So she's there recovering probably watching this now, so Bex we are sending you all the good wishes to get better and get back here."
The crowd cheered and both exited the ring so the show could start.

"That man is crazy." Becky said giggling from her bed.
"He kowns everyone would wonder." Seth said. "Stopping the rumor mill before it goes nuts."
"I guess." Becky said muting the tv. "I still don't get why someone would do this to me."
"Me either." Seth said. "But If I ever get my hands in them they won't be able to move."
"You are really sexy when you're angry." Becky said making him smiled.
"How are you feeling?" He asked.
"A bit achy but okay." She said.

April 5 2016

"I'm fine." Becky assured her mom for the millionth time. "They are only keeping me here to make sure my levels are normal."
"I know." Annette said.
"Go explore the city with da and Rich." Becky said. "As soon as they release me I'll let you know."
Annette looked worried.
"I'll stay right here." Seth said.
"Okay." Annette said. "Love you darling."
"I love you too ma." Becky said hugging her mom before she left.
"She's worried." He said.
"I know but the extra hovering is just getting to me." She said.
"I can go." Seth said.
"I don't feel like you are hovering checking that I am okay every other minute." Becky said. "I get she's my mom but I needed some space."
Seth nodded and kissed her hand.
"So I talked to the ticket agent and she can exchange our ticket for any date we like, there is one this summer that is supposed to be really cool." Seth said.
"What day?" She asked.
"July 9th." He said.
"The Ride Festival?" She said.
"Yes if we commit now and make sure we have the time off we could make it a vacation." Seth said.
"Okay." Becky said.
"Done, time off granted." Stephanie said from the door where she stood with Hunter.
"Hey." Becky said.
"We came to check on you." Hunter said.
"I'm just achy but okay." Becky said. "Waiting in my last round of tests before they let me go."
"Any word from security?" Seth asked.
"The video shows someone in black entering the trainers room but no one recalls who it was, it was a busy night." Hunter said.
"We haven't given up on figuring this out." Stephanie said. "And we're going to take extra precautions now, we will no long carry that antibiotic and all meds given to you will be examined by two trainers before you get any."
"Okay." Becky said. "It sucks this happened but I am glad Seth noticed and got me here."
"A hero he is." Hunter said.
"So we are heading down to Houston now." Stephanie said. "For Smackdown."
"Are we needed?" Becky asked.
"No, we'll have you both back on Raw next week and Seth will be in action but we'll wait to see how you're doing before we put you in action." Hunter said.
"Okay." Becky said.
"Right now we want and need you to get better." Stephanie said. "No live events this weekend for either."
"Okay, Monday in LA." Seth said.
"We're on to a euro tour with Raw and Smackdown in London." Stephanie said.
"Yes, real food again." Becky said making them laugh.
"The food is different." Hunter said.
"It is." Becky said. "I love London."
"You'll have two days to explore it." Stephanie said.
"No love shows between?" Seth asked.
"Nah, we're going to give everyone a few days to take in some sights between the two shows." Stephanie said.
"Cool." Becky said.
After that they left and the nurse came in and removed Becky's IV with news she was being released.
"Okay, here are your release papers, I talked with the road doctors you have and they will check you next Monday to see if you are ready to return to action." The doctor said. "Remember give yourself time to rest and recover, drink lots of water and look into boosting your immune system with diet and vitamins as it recovers."
"Will do." Becky said.
"I'd also like you to get one of these tags to where either like a bracelet or necklace so other doctors know you have a severe medicine allergy." He said handing her a brochure. "For safety reasons I recommend it."
"Will do." Becky said.
After that she was wheeled out to the car driven by Roman and taken back to the hotel.

"Thanks Roman." Becky said once they were in the lobby of the hotel.
"I am happy to help you get out of there." Roman said.
"Hey." Renee said coming up and hugging her along with Naomi.
"Hi." Becky said.
"You feeling better?" Naomi asked.
"I am." Becky said.
"This is crazy." Renee said. "To think of what someone did."
"I know." Becky said. "All we can do is hope they figure it out and whoever is punished, but we can't dwell on it."
"She's right." Roman said. "We need to get on the road to Houston."
"He's right." Renee said. "Get better, we'll see you in LA."
"Thanks." Becky said hugging both. "Go have some fun for me."
"Will do." Naomi said.
She gave Roman a hug and they headed out.
"So the WWE universe knows we are staying here and they've sent so many things." Seth said. "The flowers while beautiful we're just to many so I had them take a picture of each and then we sent them to the local area hospitals to give out and all the cards are in a bag."
"Thanks." Becky said as they entered and she saw the tons of gifts sent to her. "Wow."
"Right." He said smiling.
"What about these flowers?" She asked seeing the vase of blue moon roses with green clovers mixed in it.
"Those would be from me." Seth said.
"My favorite." She said.
"Yes." He said wrapping his arms around her. "I think I need a promise from you."
"Oh?" She asked turning to face him. "What?"
"No more hospitals." He said and she smiled.
"I promise to do my best to avoid hospitals." She said. "With our jobs we can't always but I'll do my best."
"Thank you." He said kissing her softly.
"You know what I want to do?" She asked.
"Shower?" He asked.
"Yep." She said. "Join me?"
He nodded and they showered and the ordered lunch and took the day to just be until they had dinner with their families who got along well.

April 6 2016

"We'll be in Ireland for a house show in Dublin in on the 13th." Becky said hugging her mom.
"We got tickets." Rich said.
"We'll do a quick dinner after before we have to catch a flight to Scotland." Becky said.
"Okay." Annette said. "Take care of yourselves and each other."
"We will ma." Becky said hugging her fallowed by Seth.
She watched her parents and brother leave and then hugged Holly.
"We are so glad you are okay." Holly said.
"We'll be back in Davenport towards the end of the month." Seth said.
"We'll have to do dinner, I found some great vegetarian recipes I want to try." Holly said.
"Looking forward to it." Becky said. "Thanks for coming."
"Our pleasure dear." Holly said before they headed off.

After that they boarded their own flight with Josh and headed to LA.

"Welcome to Paradiso." Josh said.
"Looks good." Becky said. "I am ready for a work out."
"A light work out." Both said.
"Yes dads." Becky teased and went to work warming up.

"Aren't you tired?" Seth asked.
"Nope." Becky said doing another around if burpees and box jumps.
"Girl is crazy." Josh said.
"But we love her that way." Seth said, "We'll I love her more but still."
"She's all yours man." Josh said. "She just gets to beat me up while training."
"That's all yours." Seth joked.
Once Becky finished she sat down and drunk some water.
"Finished?" Seth asked.
"Yes." She said. "I miss working out."
"You're getting stronger." Seth said. "You'll be back to kicking my ass in these sessions before we know it."
"Damn straight." Becky said.
After showering they headed back to their hotel for dinner and bed while Josh went home.

April 11 2016

"Her eye needs more time." The trainer said.
"Okay." Stephanie said. "We need to figure out what's next."
"Payback is next right?" Becky asked.
"There are some ladies I haven't faced yet, maybe since she was out when it was her turn, Natty." Becky said.
"I was thinking that." Stephanie said. "Her Uncle wants to be involved so we'll need to find someone to be in your corner."
"You know who I meet a while back and would love to work with." Becky said. "Mick Foley."
"We'd have to ask if he would want to." Stephanie said nodding. "I am sure he'd jump at the chance."
"But I was thinking for the euro run, I'd love to work with Naomi maybe tag action against some of the other girls, I like what we do in the ring and it will give me a chance to get back to full strength for Natty." Becky said. "Use Raw to build up Natalya and I."
"We can do that." Stephanie said. "I'll get creative working on a storyline we'll start in London, tonight we will celebrate."
"We could do that." Becky said. "Are you going to build up Charlotte vs Sasha?"
"We are, so let them know and we'll get things moving." Stephanke said. "Once I hear from Mick I'll let you know."
"Okay." Becky said before walking back to the locker room.
"Hey there." Charlotte said. "How are you feeling?"
"I'm good." Becky said. "Not cleared for in ring action so they want to do a crowning of the new champion."
"Sounds good." Lana said.
"Do you know any more about what's next?" Sasha asked.
"My next main stage feud will be with Natalya leading to Payback." Becky said. "We start in London."
"Cool." Natty said.
"For the euro tour Naomi and I will be doing our thing in the ring as a tag team against different pairings." Becky said. "Gives me time to get back to full Straight Fire mode for London and Natty."
"Do you know if they are bringing my Uncle in?" Natty asked.
"Yes." Becky said. "I choose Mick Foley for my corner."
"Cool." Natty said.
"Fire and Glow." Naomi said.
"It will be interesting and I feel we work well together." Becky said. "As for Charlotte, you'll be facing off with Sasha."
"Should be an interesting feud." Sasha said.
"I believe the winner of that feud will get to be number one contender." Becky said. "For whoever wins at Payback."
"It will be an interesting month." Charlotte said.
"As long as we keep shining we're good." Becky said. "The world is watching this division so we need to keep shining."

"Ladies your WWE Women's Champion Becky Lynch." Renee said as Becky's music hit and she came to the ring with her new title. The crowd cheered as the girls gathered in the ring clapped.
"Becky last Sunday at WrestleMania 32 you beat both Charlotte and Sasha with a double arm bar to win the first ever WWE women's championship." Renee said.
"I did." Becky said.
"How much did that win mean for you?" Renee asked.
"Here is the thing, that win meant the world." Becky said. "Proving myself against two of the top women in our division was a hard task. Now I know our roster is full of amazing talents, they are here in this ring, twelve other ladies proved that night why were are here. Yes we lost Brie who retired, but we saw Nikki is is recovering and I know she is hungry for this title, she told me and I hope she is back soon to come after it. I am looking forward to taking on all challengers for this title."
"What does it mean to have a championship like this?" Renee asked.
"I think all of the women in this ring would agree this title means everything. We are superstars here in the WWE. Yes there was a time when it was the Divas era but like all eras it came to the end. We are women, we deserve a championship befitting that and if you ask me, I think it's the best looking title out of all the titles." Becky said and the girls clapped. "See it was not just Sasha, Charlotte and I in this ring last night, but it was every women who has ever stepped into this ring and fought. A piece of each women is in this title because they laid the foundation for it. Each person who holds this title after me will leave a piece of themselves in it as well for future generations to have. I believe in the women in this ring, I have so much respect for all the hard work they've put in and I am looking forward to seeing all the history we make. We are the Women of WWE and there is so much still to come."
The crowd cheered and the girls celebrated as balloons and confetti fell from the ceiling. Becky's music played and they all raised hands and cheered before going back stage.

"Best looking title?" Seth asked holding his black belt.
"Yep." Becky said smirking. "Color is always golden."
"Red looks good on you." Seth said.
"I like you in blank so we're good." Becky said. "Try not to break the poor soul out there looking to face you."
"No guarantees." Seth said leaning down and kissing her before going out.

Becky laughed as she watched Seth work the young boy over and the crowd going nuts as he showed off. Roman was out sick with the flu so they were saving the feud to start next week. After he finished the kid off he stood in the ring as the crowd cheered.
"Man what a night." Seth said.
"But I gotta address someone and since I know she is right behind the curtain having watched me mop the floor with that kid, I'd like her to march herself down to this ring." Seth said.
Becky music hit and she walked to the ring with her belt held high the crowd cheering.
"You requested my attention?" Becky asked.
"Indeed I did." Seth said. "I couldn't help but watch as you celebrated earlier and you mentioned your belt was the best looking belt."
"I did." Becky said. "And I think these people would agree with me."
The crowd cheered and Becky smiled.
"Now we may have to agree to disagree on that but I think these fine people from Las Angeles will agree it is the women holding the title that makes it the better looking belt."
The crowd began the Yes chants and Becky smiled.
"Why thank you Mr. Rollins." Becky said. "And thank all of you for coming out tonight and celebrating with us, for cheering us on and supporting us as we go on this crazy adventure."

They ended Raw and headed back to the back.

"I like LA." Becky said as they drove towards the airport.
"It's okay." Seth said.
"Josh is here." Becky said.
"True." Seth said. "What are you thinking?"
"What if we got a place here, like a west coast place so when we have tons to do here for WWE, or we want a break from the cold Iowa winter." Becky said. "We could fly out when we need to work with Josh and he can't come to us."
"We could do that." Seth said.
"Yay." Becky said happily. "I was thinking more Venice Beach, Marina Del Ray or towards Santa Monica."
"Okay, we'll explore and see what there is and we're get a realtor when we get back and see some places." Seth said.
"Thank you." Becky said. "We'll have Iowa, Orlando and now California."
"Lots of land to look over." He said.
"True, but options to, sometimes hotels feel to impersonal, if we're in town and can be in our own bed I like that." She said.
"Me too." Seth said. "For me as long as I am with you I am home."
Becky smiled and squeezed his hands.
"It's a good thing you are driving right now Mr. Rollins." Becky said making Seth smile.
They arrived at LAX and turned the car in before heading into the airport to get their tickets. There were a large number of stars heading over for a Raw brand tour while the others did Smackdown before coming over.
"There is my tag team partner." Naomi said.
"She's my tag partner too." Seth said making both laugh.
"I can share." Naomi said.
"Me too." Seth said.
"Most popular toy in the sandbox." Jimmy said making Becky laugh.
"I guess." Becky said.
"It is me or is it strange that we are leaving here at midnight only to get in tomorrow night in Dublin?" Jimmy asked.
"It's a bit trippy." Seth said. "We lose a day."
"Real food." Becky said.
"The food is so different there." Naomi said.
"To outsiders it is." Becky said. "To me it's real food, the food here is great and we don't have all the things you can find here, but I love me some home cooking."
"I'll give you that." Jimmy said. "Home cooking is always better."

It was midnight when the plane finally took off and Becky was exhausted.
"Sleep." She mumbled.
"Soon as were in the air we can put the seat into a bed." Seth said kissing her forehead.
When it was clear the stewardess helped turn the seats into beds and everyone was out, it was a long day of work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.2K 64
Seth and Becky, real names Colby and Rebecca, have had feelings for each other for the past 6 years but each one was too afriad to say anything until...
4.3K 24 14
Liv has been lost, her mind everywhere. Her relationship was breaking her down in more ways than one, but what happens when she meets Becky Lynch's y...
43.5K 1.3K 32
That bet would change their lives forever.. He would learn to love for the first time, and she would try her limits and her heart one more time!
21.5K 671 22
Everybody has a secret that they don't want told. These two Wwe superstars have the biggest secret of all.