Red Dead Redemption 2 : The W...

By DekuExplosion0

Oceans Auray or to the people of Valentine 'The Witch in the Mountains'. Not that Oceans mind since by all ac... More

Chapter 1: The Lady in the Mountains
Chapter 2 The Witch that can become Nobody
Chapter 3 Helping Hands all Around
Chapter 4 Hunting and Scavenger Hunts
Chapter 6 Jobs, Jobs, and More Jobs
Chapter 7: Trading, Hunting, & Collecting
Chapter 8 It starts

Chapter 5 A Date in a Witch's Cabin

579 8 1
By DekuExplosion0

To say that Arthur was in awe was not the right words at all, when it came to understand how he felt when he saw Oceans home in the middle of the woods.

"Not to bad hmm?" Oceans asked with a smirk since she took great pride in her home's appearance. 

"No, not to bad at all Ms. Auray," Arthur said as he continued to scan the house, before following Oceans into her home.

"Well I'll start preparing dinner, why don't you make yourself comfortable until then hmm? If you want I have a bath you can use if ya need too....freshen up," Oceans said with a smile as she motioned towards Arthur's blood covered hands he gained after skinning the bear.

"I hear ya, I hear ya," Arthur said with a smile as he shock his head fondly before tilting his hat to Oceans and going towards where she motioned was the bathroom with her giggles following behind him.

As Arthur disappeared behind the door Oceans quickly got to work. Moving around her kitchen she pulled out a couple of pork loins, a couple of potatoes, 3 cans of green beans, garlic, a jar of honey, and finally a single slice of ham....oh and butter plus a dash of pepper.

"Alright then lets get to work," Oceans mumbled to herself before moving to heat up her oven,before moving to gather some pork loins from her fridge. [Don't worry I checked, there was fridges during this time.]

"There we go," she mumbled softly as she then moved to get the needed ingredients for her honey garlic pork chops and also making sure she grabbed everything she needed for the sides which was green beans mixed with potatoes and ham.

Quickly she got to work, wanting to impress Arthur with her cooking skills she was determined for everything to be perfect.

It was when she had finally slide the pan of pork chops into the oven and was pulling out a large pot to cook the sides, when Arthur finally came out of the bathroom and joined her in the kitchen.

"So what's on the menu today?" Arthur asked as he stepped into the kitchen while drying his hands with a rag.

"Oh, that will be a surprise Mr. Morgan," Oceans teased with a wink before continuing, "Would you like something to drink? I don't drink but I do have a few bottles of the good stuff that I fount while out collecting valuables."

"Well if you insist, I'll love a drink," Arthur said as he sat down in one of the dinning chairs and removing his hat and placing it on the table, all while offering Oceans a charming smile.

"One bottle of the good stuff coming right up," she said before moving to reach into a cabinet and pulling out a bottle of Gran Corazon Madeira and a glass before handing it to him.

"Oh, this is the good stuff," Arthur said to himself before pouring out a glass and taking a swig before releasing a sigh of satisfaction.

"Only the best for my favorite cowboy," Oceans said before blowing a teasing kiss that had Arthur's ears turning red, which seemed to be a normal occurrence whenever he is around her.

  After that the two settled for the usual small talk while they waited for dinner to be ready. Once it was Oceans nervously placed the food on a plate and sat it in front of Arthur, silently praying it tastes good.

'I hope it's to his liking,' Oceans thought as she then moved to make her own plate but keep an eye on Arthur, waiting to see his reaction.

"Well I'll be, this is the best meal I had in a while," Arthur complimented after taking the first few bits which caused Oceans to release a sigh of relief before moving to eat her food as well.

"Oh, thank goodness," she started with a relieved smile before continuing, "I was worried you would like it."

"Oh, don't kid yourself! Hell if it makes ya feel better I'll even say its likely the best thing I've eaten ever!" Arthur said which caused Oceans to smile fondly at him as the two continued eating.

--------------

"So, Ms. Auray," Arthur started after the two finished eating and decided to walk around Oceans's garden for the rest of the evening.

"Yes, Arthur?" Oceans asked as she wrapped her arms around Arthur's and strolled down the path.

"Excuse me if I over step any boundaries but I can't help but wonder what occupation you take part in," Arthur wondered since even though Oceans said she was a witch, he know that to have such a nice living like this that there must have been more to it.

"Oh well I'm a number of things," Oceans started while leading Arthur to a bench to take a seat before continuing.
"For starters I'm mostly a collector which you already know, but what you may not have known is that I'm also a bounty hunter in my free time," Oceans said which surprised Arthur.

"Hmm, I never would have guessed you where a bounty hunter," Arthur admitted after scanning Oceans over again before adding.
"That would explain why you where such a good shot earlier with that bear."

"Oh hush, you. We both know it was mainly you that did the most damage to that bear," Oceans said with a giggle before pausing and then turning to Arthur.
"What about you Mr. Morgan. What do you do for a living?"

"Well a number of things really, seeing that I'm more of a drifter then anything. At the moment me and a few buddies of mine are stationed here for a while til we figure out what we want to do next." Arthur said which caused Oceans to think for a minuted before turning to Arthur with a large smile.

"I take it you need money right?" Oceans asked with a large smile on her face as Arthur looked at her with both surprise and confusion before nodding.
"Well I have an offer! Nothing bad and all." She added after a moment before silently continuing.
"You know since I trust ya and all."

"Uh, well lets hear it," Arthur said since he was curious on what she had to offer and also because if he was honest with himself he couldn't turn anything down if its from her.

"Well as you may or may not have known I am not the best when it comes to hunting," she started. 
"So I need someone to help with collecting animal pelts and stuff to help kick off my trading business. I was hoping that you will help me, I promise to pay ya 70% heck even more for ya help."

"Hmm, 70%. And all I need to do is hunt for ya every now and then?" Arthur asked finding the idea to be an easy way to make some good money.

"Yep, I already have some buyers ready so it should be a cut and dry job," Oceans added making the deal even more tempting.

"Ah, why the hell not! Ya got yourself a deal Ms. Auray," Arthur finally agreed while giving Oceans a handshake causing her to giggle happily.

"No, no, call me Oceans....business partner!" Oceans said still excited to finally get her trading business going along with the fact she gets to spend more time with her favorite cowboy.

"Right, well I look forward to working with ya, Oceans."

=========================================
Hope ya like it! Sorry for being late but I have it out now. I'll have the next chapter out soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
476K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
206K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...