Unpredictable || pjm [JIMIN]...

By Candace1306

# Rank 2: Bts 2019 awards. #TheMintys2019 [Completed] _ "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everyth... More

Preview
1. Orphanage
2. Just Friend?
3. Deal
4. Decision
Author's note
5. Shopping
6. Wedding
7. New friends
7.2 Mission
8. House of deads
8.2 Soft
I am sorry
9. Mom
10. Baby steps
11. Story
12. Driving lesson
I am backkk! (this is not an update)
13. Punishment
14. Cooking
15. Hurt
16. Leave
17. Past
18. I miss you
19. Trapped
20. Safe
BTSPluto Awards
21. Date
22. Surprises
23. Jealous
(18+) 23.2 Mine
24. Confession
25. Time
26. Packing
(18+) 27. Unexpected
28. Problem
29. Blood Rush
31. Trespassers?
32. (18+) Together
33. Kiddish
34. Win-win
35. "I'm not normal"
36. Midnight Craving
37. Blue or Pink?
38. A beautiful mess
39. (21+) Beg me to Stop, and I won't
40. Everything I dreamt of [Final]

30. Green Maze

675 37 5
By Candace1306

Recap~

SOMEONE'S P.O.V.

"KILL HIM!"

People started screaming and kicking me without any mercy. I begged them to stop, but they didn't. The pain was so much, that I was almost in tears. I spitted some blood but they didn't care. Slowly, my body started feeling numb...

Suddenly, all the passengers fell on the ground, towards the front and at that time I realized... We are falling...

Our plane collided harshly with the ground. Impact was so hard that few metal pieces from the seats flew and struck inside my body. One metal piece hit me right on my chest... On the left side... the pain was so much...

After some time, I stopped feeling any pain... Everything went numb... But I could feel my body losing all the blood... Slowly... Slow-ly... S..l..ow..ly... Slo-w......-

And everything blackened...

End of recap~

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and tried to recognize my surroundings. It seemed like I was in the middle of some place, with fresh green leaves and brown sand surrounding me.. A Forest...

When the flashback of me jumping off the plane struck my mind I-Y/n!! Where is she!? I was going to get on my feet when I felt something heavy on my arm. I looked in the direction only to find unconscious Y/n.

"Y/n!" I quickly got up and kept her head on my lap. "Baby open your eyes please!" I said in a begging tone. I lightly slapped her cheeks 2-3 times but nothing worked. "Where is that bag!?" I asked no one in particular and looked everywhere for it. Finally, I found it near one of the trees.

I took out our water bottle and rushed to Y/n, with bag in my hand. I sprinkled few drops of water right on her closed eyes. She squinted a bit, and at last slowly opened her eyes. I let out a sigh in relief and hugged her instantly. "Thank God you are okay..."

She hugged me back, tightly. "Where are we?" She asked, face hidden in the crook of my neck and lips near my ear lobe.

"I don't know... But atleast we are alive..." I smiled and pecked the side of her head. She hugged me more tightly and lightly kissed my neck.

"I am glad, we made it..."

"Yeah.."

After a few minutes, she stepped back a little but still didn't leave my hand. I took out our mobile phone, intending to call someone but my bad luck there was no signal. And of course... It's a forest for God's sake!

"Let's go! We will have to find a shelter before it's too late. " I squeezed her hand and dragged her along with me.

20 Minutes before the crash

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

"It's of no use! The petrol level is already so low... And we can't just land anywhere because there is a GOD DAMMIT FOREST just below us!" He yelled. "The plane is gonna crash!"

The moment that sentence left his mouth, everyone in the plane gasped, even Y/n. I hugged her tightly and hid her face in the crook of my neck. "Jimin..." She called out my name, on the verge of crying.

"Shh.. it's okay. Everything will be fine." I myself wasn't sure if everything will be fine or not... Is this the way our love story will end...? But to be honest... I won't mind if I get to die with the love of my life. Not in this life, but atleast we can be together in heaven...

Suddenly, I remembered something. I immediately lifted Y/n off my leg and asked her to sit on the seat. "Wait here." I started going but she held my hand, stopping me from going.

"What happened?" I cupped her cheeks.

"Take care." She was visibly shaking, and tears were continuously flowing out of her eyes.

That sight broke me. No matter what... I will save us. I will not let her die, infact I won't let anyone of us die! Because I know... If something happened to me... Then she won't be able to be happy...

I cupped her cheeks and lightly kissed her forehead. "Stay here." I mumbled and ran away. As we were already on the backside of the plane so it was not difficult to reach the bathroom where we went earlier.

The moment I reached there, I searched for the parachute bag. It has to be at the same place where I left it last time...

Fortunately, it was exactly at the same location! Immediately, I grabbed the bag and two-three containers of food and ran back to Y/n. "Y/n!" I called her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "C'mon baby, we have to go.." I grabbed her handbag, which she was carrying with her in the plane. Thankfully, the hijackers didn't take it away. I kept my mobile phone and containers of food into her bag and grabbed her hand. "Let's go."

(When A3 was checking Y/n for any gadgets... He was so busy flirting with her that he forgot to take away her and Jimin's gadgets. You can read the 28th chapter again for this. It's somewhere in the middle.)

She gave me a confused look but thankfully didn't protest. She just followed me wherever I took her. When I was reading the instruction booklet of this plane, there were supposed to be two emergency exits somewhere at the back.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of gunshots. Y/n screamed in horror and hugged me tightly. "Shh.. baby. It's okay." I patted her back but continued to search for an exit. Oxygen level was dropping to a high alert. I have to find the exit soon...

Soon I found one exit in the corner. I rushed towards it...The moment I was going to touch the door, a bullet passed away right beside me.

"Jimin!" Y/n gasped in shock.

"It's okay. I am okay." I blinked twice, and took a deep breath to calm my heart down.. which was hammering against my chest. Thankfully the bullet made a hole in the window of the emergency exit. So, it was now easy to open the door.

"Y/n fast! Bring the handbag along with you." Without any question, she ran to me and tightly held the bag in her hand. The airplane was slowly losing it's height.. so we will have to hurry up or... There will be no use of parachute.

"Baby... Look at me." I looked directly into her eyes and she did the same. "See, we are gonna jump off this plane." Her eyes widened at the mention. "Don't worry, we have a parachute. And thankfully it's a large one so both of us can easily jump off... But the most important thing is.. don't panic. I repeat.. don't panic and hold onto me tightly. Just trust me and stay still till we touch the ground... Okay?" I gave her a begging look. She looked hesitant for a minute but nonetheless nodded.

"Excellent. I love you okay? I won't let anything happen to you and me. You trust me right?" I looked at her expectantly.

"Yes, I trust you more than myself..." She smiled a little and pecked my lips. My heart instantly melted. I pecked her forehead and quickly got back to work.

I wore the parachute bag and tied a cloth around me. Then, I asked Y/n to stand close to me. I pulled her to my chest and tied that same cloth around her as well. Now, both of our bodies were stuck to each other and were tied with each other.

"Don't panic, okay? I love you!" I yelled and jumped off the plane.

"I love you tooooo-ahhhh!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and clinged on me like her life was dependent on me- well... Her life indeed was dependent on me...!

Back to present

It was slowly getting dark. The sky was turning deep shade of blue with little sparkles in it. The sky was completely filled with stars... There were like millions of stars up there... The sight was honestly breath taking.. but the only problem was... That we were stuck in the middle of the forest. Heck we didn't even know which country we were in..

"I can't walk anymore... I'm so so sooooo tired!" Y/n whined, and sat on the muddy ground indicating that no matter what I say, she isn't gonna move.

"Baby..." I crouched in front of her. "We can't rest, yet. We still haven't find a shelter and..." I looked around. "It's a fucking forest. We don't know which animal will appear at any time... We aren't safe here!" I tried to pull her up along with me but instead, she pulled me back to the ground.

"But I am tired!" She whined like a baby and denied to get up. I heaved a sigh in defeat... I can't win against a whining Y/n and I was definitely not ready to rest... Yet.

I turned around and showed her my back. "Jump on" I said.

"What?" She asked... A little shocked maybe.

"C'mon. We don't have time. We can't rest Y/n... It's not safe."

She didn't say anything, so I turned around to look at her. She was already on her feet brushing off the dust of her clothes. "Let's go. I'll walk."

"Are you sure? I mean- I thought you were tired?" I asked a bit confused.

"I am." She smiled. "But you must be too.. and I can't let you carry me when you yourself are tired. Let's go." She grinned and held my hand tightly.

I pecked her forehead. "It's okay. If you think like you can't walk anymore, don't hesitate to jump on my back. I promise, I am not tired.." I smiled and we started our search again.

When we were looking around for any kind of shelter... My eyes fell on a number of rocks... Arranged in such a way that it looked like a cave which was raised from the ground for like... 10-12 feet.

Many rocks served as the ground, and a cave sort of structure was build above them. As it was this high, so there was less chances of presence of any animal in there. But still, I couldn't take any risk so I asked Y/n to be quiet and stay at her place.

By using each rock as a staircase, with a bit difficulty, I reached above. Using my phone's flashlight, I checked the cave thoroughly... For any evidence of animal's presence but fortunately... The cave was clean. Not even a single animal bone was lying there... It means that there is a high possibility that no animal went in that cave... Ever.

I helped Y/n to climb up. She climbed up easily, which I didn't expect at all. I never knew my Y/n was this active...

I turned on both of our phone's flashlight which produced enough light to atleast see each other's faces.

"I am hungry..." Y/n whined like a baby and lied down on the floor. I chuckled at her behaviour.

"You can eat me." I smirked and crouched beside her. She gave me a blank look but I knew she was blushing. She pushed me slightly and turned her face in other direction. I couldn't help but chuckle at her cute reaction.

I took out one of the food containers, that I kept inside the bag in a hurry, and offered it to her. She immediately accepted it. She was munching on that cold chicken rice as if it was the most delicious thing in the world. But of course, she being she, she fed me as well. And I won't lie, I was pretty hungry as well. The rice indeed were delicious.

"Oh my God! Look at that!" Out of the blue, she exclaimed with extreme joy and jumped up on her feets. She ran deeper inside the cave.

"Hey hey hey! Calm down. Don't go deeper!" I ran after her.

"Jiminie look at that!" Thankfully, she didn't go much deeper and pointed towards the "roof" of the cave. There was a wide hole in the roof and the deep blue starry sky was clearly visible.

"Wow..." She said, almost in disbelief.

Though, the sky was looking really beautiful but the sight in front of me was way way wayy more beautiful. Her dark brown eyes were shining with excitement... There was a wide smile on her plump and kissable lips... Her skin was literally shining under the moonlight... Everything was just... Gorgeous...

"Wow." I mumbled... But not for the sky... But for the Angel standing right in front of me...

"I know righ-" she started but immediately stopped when she saw me staring at her intensely. "Well..?" She looked at me shyly. Her cheeks slowly started turning into a light shade of red, and that wide smile started changing into a shy one.

That sight- that fucking sight made me loose my mind, my self-control, my everything! How can someone be so beautiful!? The longing feeling came back into my mind along with the feeling of fear. What if... I wouldn't have found that parachute... We wouldn't be alive right now... I wouldn't be able to see her beautiful face, feel her soft touch, listen to her rant... Nothing... Ever again...

That overwhelming feeling struck me hard along with longingness... and just like that... I lost my self-control.

I ran towards her and smashed my lips on hers, hard.

I wasted no time in entering my tongue inside her mouth and devouring it like it was my meal...

Our tongues fought for dominance... But of course... Mine won. I devoured each and every inch of her mouth. I didn't want to let her go, but our short breaths and need for oxygen forced us to part away...

I kept my forehead against hers... And took a deep breath...

"I love you, baby..."

***

So, so, so, sooooo How was it???? I hope you liked it! I honestly worked hard on this one! This doesn't mean I don't work hard for others...! I was just saying-... Nevermind.

Please comment and tell me what you think about the chapter! And if you want the smut in the next chapter or want me to end it here...!

Please vote, comment and stay healthy!

Love you all a loooooooooot! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 2.6K 43
Jimin - Finally I am married to my love . I am really lucky to have him in my life ... Jungkook- I hate you jimin . I hate you so much . You fucking...
175K 8.3K 38
{ First place in Solo Min Yoongi category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { First place in Solo Min Yoongi Category in BURN THE STAGE AWARDS } { Second place in...
21.2K 1.6K 49
Get ready for an intense and gripping yoonmin fanfiction that explores themes of revenge, love, sexual harassment, and the mafia. In this switch AU...
205K 4.7K 27
(Jimin FF) Why'd you hurt me? Why'd you play me? Why did you leave me like this? You said you loved me. But, now as I think of it.. you lied to me...