Goodbye my dear King

Yaoifangirl3206 tarafından

"A King who is afraid of losing his Queen..." "A Queen who will sacrifice everything to save his King..." Alf... Daha Fazla

The ball of the spade kingdom
A tale to be forgotten
The recognizeable suitor
Secrets of the Spade kingdom
Meeting of four kingdoms and a maid
A day without Alfred (Part 1)
A day without Alfred (Part 2) (+face reveal)
Merry Christmas!!!
Our New Years day out
First meeting of the new year
Happy Birthday Alfred...
Queen training
A meeting gone wrong part 1
A meeting gone wrong part 2
The kingdoms on our side
Getting Arthur back
First night back (smut)
Celebration of a lifetime
A mistake or the best decision of my life
I can't lose you again
Ace of Spades
Happy ending for the Spade kingdom

Our Halloween party! (Halloween special!)

566 17 17
Yaoifangirl3206 tarafından

Holaaaa Yip this is my Halloween special. I hope you enjoy this and think it's cool since I love Halloween (Even if we don't celebrate it here in SA). Plus I love UsUk. Now I just need couple costume ideas for this wonderful couple... We'll see how that goes😂 Anyway hope you enjoy lovelies💕

Arthur's POV

Finally that month without meetings was over as I immediately start to feel kinda...sad. Apparently the pattern goes: Spade, Club, Hearts and Diamonds. So since no one knows I'm Alfred's queen, I'm not allowed to go. Meaning I have to stay alone in this huge ass castle, also since Yao is the Jack he has to go with meaning I'm all alone. I sighed as I realized it was finally the day Alfred and Yao was about to leave. I woke up earlier than Alfred and, as always, he was holding me close to his chest (according to Yao he usually slept only with boxers, but not to make me uncomfortable he sleeps with a thin tank top).

I look at Alfred's sleeping face as I realized just how young he truly is. I mean I'm older than him (He is 21 while I'm 24). He usually puts a smile on his face, but you can see the stress and pressure he is put under. I see the light black rings formed under his eyes from the past week where he had to work very late. I sighs as I snuggle closer into him, making him tighten his grip on me. I gently put my hand on his cheek as I rub under his eyes. "Please don't ever let your light and smile disappear," I whispered as I pulled my hand back again, putting it on his chest. I'm going to miss him when he goes to Ivan's place...

"What's wrong Artie?" I hear his tired voice say as it was mixed with a yawn he let out. He apparently sensed I was distressed, because he looked at me with those bright blue eyes that were tinted with tiredness. "Nothing is wrong dear. Today is the day you're going to Ivan's place for that meeting," I sighed as I told him what was on my mind. I started calling him dear when Yao told me that Matthew used to do it. He looks at me confused then he realized what I meant and his mouth made an 'o' shape. He then smiles and brushes the messy hair out of my eyes.

"Wait haven't I told you yet?" He asked as I shook my head. "You've been very busy with work," I explained as he chuckles nervously, almost guiltily. "Sorry about that Artie, it had to be in before the end of the month. And I have good news and bad news as well," Alfred apologized still chuckling and then that spark in his eyes came back when he mentioned good news. I chuckled and smiled at the spark. "It's alright dear and tell me the news, I don't mind in which order," I chuckled as his spark only goes brighter.

"Well good news is I don't have to go to a meeting at Ivan's place. We are having a Halloween ball where we dress up and dance the night away. The bad news is the other kingdoms will be here including Francis so you have to be a girl again," he explained as I stared at him surprised. "Really??? I don't have an outfit," I said looking down slightly. "No worries Yao is making ours at the moment he insisted, though he won't tell me what it is," Alfred explained as I nodded in understanding. "That will be my first Halloween party," I informed more to myself, but Alfred heard it as he glares at nothing probably cursing France in his head. "Then we just have to make this one special," Alfred reassured as I smile lightly.

"When is the ball dear?" I asked curiously. "It's in a week. I don't have work for this week since most kingdoms have off till after Halloween meaning I can spend time with Artie," he smiles brightly as I chuckle and cuddle closer. "That's good dear. You need some time off," I insisted as he chuckled ever so lightly with a tint of tiredness in the tiny chuckle. "Probably if Artie says so. But now I want to sleep," he yawned as his eyes flutter shut and then he opens them again to look into my eyes. I sighs as I grip onto his white undershirt, silently pleading for him to never leave me. "You should get some rest dear. Since you have off we can sleep in," I encouraged as he smiled hearing the concern in my voice. "Alright if Artie says so. Don't worry I won't leave," he chuckled holding the hand that was on his shirt and his eyes fluttered shut as almost immediately soft snores echoed through the room.

I let out a tiny smile as I loosen my grip on his shirt and hold his hand ever so slightly. "Goodnight dear," I whisper as I see him smile in his unconscious state. I cuddled closer to him if that was even possible as I slowly drift off to sleep, the stress of him leaving me for a week slowly leaving my thoughts drifting away in the air to be forgotten. I wonder how the ball is going to go...

~Time skip brought to you by me running out of ideas for Halloween couple clothes😅~

Arthur's POV still

It's finally the day of the Halloween ball, it starts at around 7 and ends at 12. Yao has been treating this as if it were me and Alfred's wedding, he forbade us from seeing each other for the whole day saying it was bad luck. I was lying on Yao's bed waiting for him to get done dressing himself as I suddenly see a piece of paper being pushed through the gap at the bottom of the door. I curiously stood up and opened the note. I see Alfred's messy handwriting. I smile as I read through it:

Hey Artie!!! I'm soooo bored, so I'll bend Yao's rules a bit. I'm not going to see you, but we'll talk through letters. He can't say I disobeyed his rules, because he said nothing about notes.

I chuckle light as I see a pen on the bed. I quickly take it and write a response.

Are you really that afraid of Yao? He's pretty sweet

I push the note under the door in the same gap. I hear shuffling, then laughter, then the scribbling of the pen. I see the note being pushed through the door. I opened it and laughed slightly. It read:

Dude you don't know how scary he can get. He will murder me in cold blood if he found out I saw you before the ball

I quickly wrote back and pushed it back under the door so he could get it. This continued for some time till I heard Yao was done:

Alright dear Yao's done, so I'll talk to you later

I pushed the note under the door as I heard Alfred grunt and whine, I chuckle as I stood up, taking my place next to my wig and make up. Yao finally entered the room as he was wearing almost like a white gown with gold patterns on it and fake wings made from fake feathers. I immediately got it, he was dressed as an angel. He came in also carrying a clothing hanger with a blue dress hanging from it as well as a extremely long pair of black and white socks, with black mini high heals. The blue dress had almost like an apron on it with two pockets on it. I looked at him confused as he helped me put on the dress. "What am I going as?" I ask hesitantly as he buttons up the dress on he back, the frilly dress puffing up making it look almost like a tutu. "You're going as Alice from Alice in wonderland!" He shouts as he smiles brightly. I smile back remembering it as my favorite story that my mom used to read me. I wonder what Alfred is going to be...

Alfred's POV

After sending notes to Arthur for a while, stopping when Yao came in, I sighed as I continued to go to my room for the first time since this morning(I've been helping Mey-Rin with decorations so she doesn't trip and ruin the decorations and helping Baldroy in the kitchen making food for the guests so I haven't been in my room the whole day). I see on the bed is a suit made out of wacky colors and a hat with cards stuck on it. I look at it confusedly till I see a white paper stuck onto the jacket of the suit.

I notice it is Yao's extremely neat handwriting. It read:

Dear Alfred~

You are going as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. I remember Arthur's mother would always read him that book and he really loves it, it makes him happy. His favorite characters were Alice and the Mad Hatter. I know it's probably embarrassing, but do it for Arthur. Do it for your queen...

I finally understand as my mouth made an 'o' shape as I examine the outfit in a new light or new understanding. I sigh as I started removing my clothes and replacing it with the outfit. I remember Matthew used to tell me the story a lot, sure I grew out of it but I have always liked the book. I'm glad Arthur liked it as well, I really want to make him happy. For Arthur. For his happiness...

Arthur's POV

I just got to the ball room and it was packed! I couldn't even see Alfred. I started to panic a little, but calmed down and immediately headed for the food table. One thing I realized about Alfred is he loves food (so why in the hell he has such a perfect body I wouldn't know), so he's probably at the snack bar or he will go there pretty soon. I lean against the table as I looked at the amounts of people there. Please come quick dear. I don't want to be alone...

I finally see him dancing with this really pretty girl. She had long blonde hair with glasses. She was dressed as a pretty skeleton with a dark red and black dress as well as stockings, make up making her look like she was a skeleton. They were laughing and talking as they dance throughout the whole song. He didn't even notice me, even when the song stopped and they were handed champaign. I felt my heart break at this as I thought he finally met the one, his self-chosen queen. I felt tears prick my eyes as he finally notices me. He seemed surprised as I only look down and move into the large amounts of people, so he wouldn't find me.

I can't believe it. Alright I suspected it to happen, but I didn't think it will hurt this much. He really found her, his queen. I shouldn't be sad, I knew I was merely a servant to him or just someone to protect or a friend. I knew he wouldn't love me no matter how hard I try. I knew all of this so why does it feel as if my heart is breaking and just silently begging to stop beating...?

I was just about to burst out in tears when I feel someone grab my waist and start swaying me with the rhythm of the music. "Did Alfred finally leave you alone mon cheré?" I immediately recognized the French accent as my eyes widened and I looked down. "Yes your majesty. He was dancing with someone else," I informed him in a soft ladylike voice. "Such a shame really. He can't appreciate beauty even if it hit him in the face," Francis sighed and pulled me closer by the waist. If you don't stop now, I'll hit YOU in the face. I cringed a little as I was just begging for Alfred to come back and save me. For him to just hold me in his arms where I feel safe and relaxed, even if he doesn't love me I just really want him.

"Mon cheré. I'm asking a question. Why would you want to work for Alfred who can't admire beauty, when you can come work for me?" He asked the same question as I snap out of my silent begging. "Uhm well you see your majesty-" I was about to say something when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It seems like Francis also felt a tap since we both looked next to us where we see a pretty pissed Alfred. "Francis what are you doing?" He asked dangerously. "Just keeping your lover busy while you were away dancing with other girls," Francis responded with a slight sneer in his voice. "Well I'm back so do you mind giving me my date back," he sneered back with a creepy, possessive smile as Francis let go of me. "Fine, but next time I'm taking her for myself," Francis informed as he walked away. Alfred immediately dragged me to his room, well technically our room since we share it.

When we finally got there he immediately shut the door. I look down not wanting to look him in the eye. Sure I was definitely grateful for him saving me from Francis, but I was still heartbroken for what happened with him and that girl or rather his queen. Because I was paying attention I didn't notice Alfred coming in for a hug till I felt his arms around me. I panicked a little, but soon calmed down knowing Alfred won't hurt me.

"Are you alright Arthur? Did he hurt you? Did he touch you inappropriately? Did he insult you? Did he-" He was about to ask like ten thousand more question, but I cut him off. "I'm alright Alfred. He didn't hurt me I just felt a bit uncomfortable," I admitted my voice sounding more monotone, but at the same time so heartbroken. I thought of how happy they looked dancing and talking together, they looked so cute together as well, like a popular girl and a popular guy, a perfect match. That's a match Alfred and I would never beat.

I didn't notice I was crying until Alfred started panicking. "Are you alright Arthur? Please stop crying. Why are you crying? Please calm down and talk to me," he continued trying to help me calm down. I finally sucked in a breath gaining all my courage, kind of knowing even if Alfred didn't respond the way I wanted, nothing could break my heart more than it was already broken. "Alfred who was that girl you were dancing with?" I asked looking down not meeting his eyes. He finally snapped it as he smiled.

"That is Jacqi. She saved me once and ever since then we've been good friends. But I don't want her as a queen. Sure we get along well and she is kind and strong she was and never will be my queen. I only see her as a close friend who sees me as something else other than riches and royalty, she sees me as a normal person. Arthur I can assure you she isn't my queen and never will be," I hear Alfred speak softly holding me tight swaying me slightly to the soft song that was still heard.

"Really?" I ask hopefully finally looking at him for the first time. "Of course Artie. Now you must be very tired from all the events so let's get you to sleep," he said as he picked me up and placed me in the bed. I shook my head. "No after today you will be busy with meetings and stuff so you won't hang out with me," I objected wanting to spend time with him while he was free. He stared at me wide eyed and then smiled gently.

"Arthur I can see you are tired so let's make a deal. I will be here with you when you wake up and we spend the whole day together tomorrow, I will continue work after that," he insisted as I thought for a while. "Fine, but you have to keep that promise," I sighed as I got ready for bed, grabbing one of Alfred's shirts to put it on. He smiles as he undresses as well leaving him in a white undershirt and black boxers,"Of course darling. I want to spend time with you anyway." I blush a little at the statement.

I look at myself in the mirror as I realize how tight Francis's grip on me was, like there is a very light handprint on my hip. I heard Alfred growl as he realized this as well. "I swear if that bastard touches you ever again I will kill him," he whispers to himself, but I still heard him. I sigh as I go to the bed standing in front of him while he was sitting on the bed. "I'm fine dear. It will go away," I assure as he seems calm down a bit. "If Artie says so, but I would still beat his ass for you," he smiled as he hugged me gently. Unlike Francis, Alfred's hugs were always caring and protective. I sigh as I hug him back,"Whatever you say love." He smirks as he pulled me onto the bed, holding me tight as he pulled the blanket over us.

"Goodnight my Alice," Alfred tiredly said as I heard the yawn in his voice. "Goodnight my Mad Hatter," I teased smiling a bit as I see his eyes flutter shut immediately letting out snores. I soon followed him into dreamworld as his arms were gently placed on my waist holding me close. I'm so glad I still have a chance of being his self-chosen queen...

Yao's POV

The guests were leaving and I couldn't find Alfred anywhere. I finally went to his room as I saw my King and my obviously soon to be Queen sleeping as Alfred held Arthur closely almost protectively and Arthur almost finding shelter in Alfred's arms. I smile as I decided to leave him alone and say farewells to the guests in his honor.

After almost everyone left I see there was still one person. My crush Ivan Braginsky, King of Clubs, in his demon outfit. He had horns we made ourself and he had on fake piercings, leather jacket with black jeans. He looked so badass and it was kinda...turning me on. I brushed off that feeling and skipped happily to my sweet demon.

"Hello my fallen angel. Is heaven missing you up there?" He slyly asked as I blushed darkly. I giggled as I was once again standing next to Ivan. "Really funny Ivan. And I'm guessing you're staying here...?" It was meant as a statement, but it sounded like a question that was begging him to say yes. "Of course sunflower. I rarely spend time with you so I'm staying here till tomorrow," he informed as I nodded and smiled happily. "Then let's go to sleep. I'm so tired," I complained as he smiled and picked me up taking me to my room.

We quickly got dressed as we both climbed in bed. "Good night my sweetheart of a demon," I smile as I cuddle close in his arms. "Good night my beautiful fallen angel," he flirted back holding me close as we finally fell asleep. I wonder if Alfred and Arthur are going to remain true to one another or if they're gonna get married. I mean probably, I'm just hoping it doesn't end like in the tragedy of love and sacrifice. I really want both to be happy and I sense only the other can cause that emotion...

Helloooooo Sorry for adding a bit of a Rochu part in the end, I just really like them together. Anyway till next time lovelies.

Ciao my beautiful angels😘💕

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.6K 169 8
COMPLETED! 💞💕 ⭐ Heavily Inspired by a Deviant Art discountinued (😭😭😭) Alfred x Neighbor Reader series where Alfie was a pervert to the new girl...
10K 345 10
A UsUk cardverse, where the Queen Of Spades has yet to be found. Arthur lived a normal life in the Diamond Kingdom, with one of his brothers, Jett...
3K 131 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
36.9K 1.2K 38
Arthur Kirkland was peasant never lived in a castle never had the money his family needed. Alfred F. Jones a young Prince of the Spade kingdom. When...