Chasing the nerd ✓

By itsnerdqueen

Meet Rachel Brody Everything comes easy to her. She has it all. Fame, money, boys. In one word popular. A God... More

Chapter 1|Rachel
Chapter 2|Noah
Chapter 3|Rachel
Chapter 4|Noah
Chapter 5|Rachel
Chapter 6|Rachel
Chapter 7|Noah
Chapter 8|Rachel
Chapter 9|Noah
Chapter 10|Noah
Chapter 11|Rachel
Chapter 12|Noah
Chapter 13|Noah
Chapter 14|Rachel
Chapter 15|Noah
Chapter 16|Rachel
Chapter 17|Noah
Chapter 19|Rachel
Chapter 20|Rachel
Chapter 21|Noah
Chapter 22|Rachel
Chapter 23|Noah
Chapter 24|Noah
Chapter 25| Rachel
Chapter 26| Noah
Chapter 27| Rachel
Chapter 28| Rachel
Chapter 29| Noah
Chapter 30| Rachel
Chapter 31| Noah
Chapter 31| Noah (part 2)
Chapter 33| Rachel
Chapter 34| Rachel
Chapter 35| Noah
Chapter 36| Rachel
Chapter 37| Noah
Chapter 37| Noah (part 2)
Chapter 38|Rachel
Chapter 39| Noah
Chapter 40| Noah
Chapter 41|Rachel
Chapter 42| Noah
Chapter 43| Rachel
Chapter 44| Noah
Chapter 45| Noah
Chapter 46| Noah
Chapter 47| Rachel
Chapter 48| Noah
Chapter 49| Rachel
Chapter 50| Noah
Chapter 51| Rachel
Chapter 52| Noah
Epilogue

Chapter 18|Noah

6.4K 290 31
By itsnerdqueen

Quick A/N: Hey dj from CNCO and Meghan Trainor was been a huge inspiration for this chapter. I thought to share it with you. Enjoy!!

I'm so screwed.

The moment I touched her lips I knew I won't be able to pull away. Ever! Mini explosion started going off in my head repeatable and when i felt her kissing me back I could barely control myself. I groaned when she slightly opened her mouth to give me access and when my tongue touched hers I pulled her even closer to me.

She had her hands on my back hugging me and the spots she touched burned like wildfire.

God, oh, God. She'll be the death of me, that's for sure.

She was such a cock tease with all the biting and sucking, I was so turned on almost instantly. And I was certain that she could hear the fast and loud beats of my heart.

Fuck!

My hands moved to her hair tugging the roots pulling her closer even though there wasn't any closer left. Frankly if I had a way to make us one right now I would. A small moan escaped from the back of her throat as i did that and I felt like I'm losing it. Rumor had it that she was hotter than hell but I didn't believe it until I felt it first-handed. She could bring anyone on their knees begging for more. I know because I can feel it in the pit of my stomach. She is addictive. And now all I can think of is I want more.

I break the kiss after a while leaving us both panting and I look at her. She still has her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted. I'm making small circles rubbing her neck with my thumbs and she opens her eyes to look at me. I can see the desire into them as they bore into mine.

She moves her hands on my chest and I'm doing the best I can to slow my heart rate but it's inevitable.

"Why did you stop?" she said and her voice was hoarse.

"I..I.." I stuttered. Dear fucking lord, i stuttered. I am a total mess. I can't even form words.

Oh, what she is doing to me?

"Don't stop." she said again and placed her hands on my neck pulling me to her again.

Fuck, it feels so good, it's uncanny. She tastes so good, like cherry coke with a hint of chocolate from all the candy she had earlier. So,so sweet! I was never able to understand whose people that can't resist to cakes and stuff but now I do. Now that I had a sliver i want the whole cake! How can I stop now when all I'm thinking about is how good it will be to bury myself into her?

Like I said, screwed.

We continue to make out like a couple of horny teenagers in the parking lot and I am so hard that I can't stop thinking that I gotta to have her right here right now.

And i stiffed.

I pull myself unwillingly from her. I can't tell you what kind of will power that action holds because in normal circumstances i wouldn't stop even if a meteor hit me.

"No,no. Stop." I said taking a couple of steps back, my voice huskier and deeper than normal. The moment I stopped touching her I felt cold, like the life was drained from my body. I shook my head to clear my thoughts forcing myself to believe that I was hallucinating and I didn't feel this way.

"What? Why?" She said out of breath looking shocked. I avoided eye contact at all cost.

"We can't do that."

She came closer and placed her hands on my chest again and warmth spread through my body making my heart jolt in place.

"We did moments ago."

My hands cupped her face once again. I don't remember thinking to do that. Apparently my body has a brain of its own and when it comes to her I'm not in charge.

I leaned in and placed my forehead on hers and breathed her in. Intoxicating.

"The things i wanna do to you..."

Her eyes lighted up and she raised playfully her eyebrows.

"So do them. What's stopping you?"

I chuckled a little and I removed myself from her reaching for her hand. I intertwined our fingers and pulled her forward walking to my car.

"Well, that." I said motioning the nearly empty parking lot in front of us. "Beside I don't think it's the right time."

I sneak a peek at her and saw biting her bottom lip deep in thought, looking at the horizon and stayed silent. i nodded a little more to myself and unlocked the car reaching to open the passenger's door for her.

She looked at me still biting her lip with longing and desire written all over her face. I let go of her hand and stood behind the door letting her get in. I couldn't keep touching her when she looked like that and all I could think about was her mouth. Her smart ass mouth. God! Just when i thought I calmed myself, I'm turned on again.

I coughed little.

"Don't do that." I said staring at my feet as I'm slowing counting to ten to calm down.

"I'm not doing anything." She said defensively crooking her head to her side looking at me like i was crazy.

"You are biting your lip." I said as calm as i could rolling my hands into fist trying not to grab her again.

"So?" She said trying to look innocent but I could see the glitz in her eyes telling me she knew exactly what it was doing to me.

I felt my blood rising to my face and I bowed my head.

"Just get in." I pushed my glasses up my nose and looked at her trying not to smile but failing miserably.

"Damn those glasses." Sighing she got in and closed the door.

I walk to my side and I started the car right away. The way back was mostly silent. I was grabbing the wheel with force as I felt my hand itching to hold hers. I'm whipped fellas, let's not make it a big deal!

It took every ounce of willpower to keep my hands to myself in every red light we hit along the way. I mean come on! How is it possible to hit so many red lights? The odds were against me I could tell.

But as much as i tried I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

I slowed down when we reached the gate of her house waiting for the buzz to let us in. After a moment I parked right in front of the mansion which was beautifully lit and looked magnificent under the night sky.

"Here we are." I said awkwardly motioning to our surroundings. I saw her nodding a smile plastered on her face.

"Yep. Here we are. I had a good time tonight."

I turned to look at her and I thought I saw her cheeks a bit red.

"Me too, surprisingly." I couldn't help the smirk forming in my face and frankly I'm tired of hiding my expressions all night.

"Does that mean a second date? Because I think I owe you ice cream." She said playfully as she grinned. I crooked my head to the side rubbing my chin.

"Have you ever dated anyone?" I asked totally serious. She was taken aback from my question and blinked startled.

"Well, yeah."

"Recently?" I asked again and she pouted.

"No... I think last time I was sixteen." She said with a monotonous tone looking at her hands.

"So why try it now?".

"I don't know, I just want to. You give me the vibes."

I took a good look at her to see if she was bullshitting me but I couldn't tell. And given that she is an open book I think she means it.

"Ok then." I nodded and she smiled again. She made a move to take off my shirt but I reached her arm stopping her.

"No, keep it. Looks good on you." I said straightening the collar, letting my fingers brush the sensitive skin of her neck. I felt the goosebumps forming on her right away. I can't believe she is so affected by me. Her breathing is slow now and she is looking at me with her mouth parted.

I lick my lips to restore some of the moisture as I'm feeling awfully dry.

Her lips look so irresistible and I'm actually missing the way they tasted. And like the junky I am I can't pull away. I have to have a taste.

She responds immediately to my kiss and I feel like I'm on fire. I deepen the kiss and move closer to her. The slow moans she let out just fueled my burning desire making me want more. So much more.

Stop, stop, STOP!

And i did. I had to.

"Goodnight kettle." I whispered to her and i felt her smile. She raised her sight and looked at me.

"Goodnight pot." She said, gave my a quick peck on the lips and got out of the car. I stared at her as she went up the stairs and before she got in she turned to look at my direction waving at me. I nodded and started the car.

What the fuck happened tonight???

I'm such a wuss! So much for the tough act. One kiss and I was hooked. What is it about her that makes everyone want her? I thought I could resist her but apparently I was way wrong.

Cursing myself all the way I drove back I stopped in front of Conner's place. I had to tell him. Without even checking the time I knocked on his door.

He opened slowly crossing his huge arms in his chest narrowing his eyes at me.

"Do you know what time it is?"

"I'm guessing late?" I shrugged and tried to get in but he stopped me.

"Yep, that's right. It's very late. So what do you want?" He is an ass.

"Conner don't be an asshole. I know you are just playing video games and eating chips. I can see the stain from the sauce on your shorts so could you please let me in?" I said sighing, feeling exhausted all of the sudden.

"Not until you tell me what you want." He said stubbornly. Some friend he is.

"I kissed her." I put my hands in my pockets and looked down accepting defeat.

He laughed out loud and patted my shoulder.

"Of course you did, you schmuck. Ok, come in!"

A/N: Please don't forget to vote if you liked that chapter. Feel free to comment your thoughts or even grammatical errors. It really helps me. This story is not edited so I'm guessing you will find a bunch of those. I really hope you like it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.1K 24
Well there's always a stereotype that a lil naive girl falling for his hot jock brothers best friend!!! But, I broke all the stereotypes because I fe...
283K 4.4K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
19.7K 640 30
MATURE CONTENT 18+ "Relax, sweetheart. I'll take it slow for your first time." He's a one-night-stand gone wrong, and the one man she never wants t...
2.4M 81K 42
{Highest Rank In Romance: #20- 18 April 2017} "Th-this isn't allowed..." I mutter at the ground, blushing insanely, and not daring to meet his eyes. ...