Zen and Amy Wysteria

By Oiamh_TheWolf18

OK So this story delves into the past behind our loving meif'wa and her gang. Actual content disclaimer: som... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
News
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Thank you guys!
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 28

28 1 0
By Oiamh_TheWolf18

Khaleesi's POV

.....Amy finally opened her eyes. A week after she lost consciousness. The dragon scales were gone and she was back to normal but the strength in her eyes was gone.

To be honest the look in her eyes was saying to me that whilst she has regained her consciousness...she was still comatose. Maybe I should say SOMETHING to her to see if she is awake.

"Amy?" I asked.

"Khali..." and her head turned to me.

"Can you see me?"

"Not clearly. I know it's you due to your voice and your scent." she told me.

Has she gone blind?!

"Could you turn the lights on please." She asked me.

I know I am meant to be a hardcore assassin with no care for emotions but hearing Amy ask me that just brought my emotions to the surface. I promised my little brother in his dying wish I would never cry again.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

"DANNY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" Khali cried out as her father King Drogo held her dying brother. Khali's mother was never in their lives....she didn't give a damn about that woman but the young ultima loved her brother.

Khali's eyes were tearing up and her brother was upset.

"Khali.......promise me something....." Danny told his sister.

"What?" The ultima asked.

"Don't cry over me......your eyes shimmer brighter when you are happy...." the young dragon asked his sister.

"Danny your sister and I love you too much to not cry over your death...." Drogo told his son.

"Promise me please........." Danny told them but his voice indicated he was getting weaker. Khali had hidden her dragon tail and dragon horns. Just her ears were on show. She rarely had her wings on show either.

"I promise......" Khali told him.

"Thank you......sweet.....sis...t....e...r...." and then Danny passed.

Khaleesi told him she would never cry but she just screamed in sorrow. Her mother abandoned them. Danny was gone and now it was just her and her father King Drogo.

"Oh my sweet princess...." Drogo mumbled when he pulled the heartbroken princess into his embrace.

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

That was 20 years ago when I was 13. Danny was only 11 when he was attacked and died. Our mom abandoned us when I was only 5 years old. Honestly that old hag was not the nicest. I was thrilled. After Danny's death my dad re-married and to be honest...my step-mother is amazing.

"Amy...when you say not clearly what are you talking about and the lights are on now" I asked her.

"My vision is severely blurred. I can make you out sort of *sits up* but that's about it. I guess my eyes have to adjust to this light again. All they've seen is fire in the astral plain with Phoenix, Alexis and Storm." Amy explained to me.

Amy and I just hugged each other so tightly because I love her to bits. Heh, I'm pretty sure she saw me crying like.

"What's gotten you so upset Khali?"

"Just...I haven't cried for over 20 years.....since my brother passed away...." I told her.

"Danny? How old were you and him?"

"I was 13. He was 11." I stated then she stood up and used her magic to change her outfit and HOLY CRAP did she look EPIC!

(I know it's daybreak/dark-brine but the outfit is what Amy has on. God I love this picture!)

"Where did you get that outfit? You look amazing!"

"Hm? This thing? Lelani made it for me for my 21st birthday." she told me then walked like her vision was back.

"I take it your eyesight is back to normal?"

"It sure is. Just needed time to adjust to normal. C'mon we have a wedding to finalize don't we?" Amy asked with a compassionate smile.

"We sure do. *remembers* OH! I almost forgot. I got something made for ya!" I told her then put on the pendant.

"I asked my dad to make it for you. As long as you have it on your dragon hybrid form stays hidden even if your temper goes insane. Take it off and all hell breaks lose in the form of that dragon hybrid side of ya" I told her with a wink.

We got to her study then I saw dad.

"Father?"

"King Drogo?"

Amy's POV

Khali's dad was right in front of me with a woman beside him.

"Mother? Is something wrong?" Khali asked her.

I was about to step out but Khali stopped me.

"Huh?"

"Stay please. If things go weird I want a friend here with me." Khali told me through the mind link we have.

"Nothing's wrong dear. Frankly quite the opposite. Your dad and I have a surprise. One I believe you will love." The woman told her.

"Forgive me for asking but what's your name. I know King Drogo since Khaleesi here told me her dad's name but she never said her mother." I asked politely.

"Hm? Oh my name is Rochelle. A pleasure to meet the blood fire dragon hybrid in person. What's your name?"

"My name is Crown Princess Amy Shadow of Mythalia your highness. Though after next Saturday I will be Crown Princess Amy Grey-Wolf since I'm marrying the love of my life and the father of my three children: Crown Prince Fenrir Grey-Wolf of the Northern Wolf Tribe" I explained with a curtsy. Rochelle smiled at me.

"So what's the surprise?" Khali asked then parents stepped to the side revealing a boy in the middle.

He was so similar to Khali. They had the same eye color but his hair was jet black and yellow compared to Khali's jet black and orange.

"*tears up* D....D....DANNY?!" Khali asked in shock.

So this is her little brother? She's 33 now since she is 5 years older than me. Which means he should be 31 if there is a two year age gap between the dragon siblings.

"Yes. It's me Khali. Our royal wizard found a way to bring me back to life. Oh sister I missed you so much" Danny told her. I was smiling same to her parents as Khali ran into her brother's arms.

"Prince Danny to say she missed you would be an understatement. She always spoke highly of you to me and the other members of the Shadow Demon Clan. I'm Amy by the way. Crown Princess Amy Shadow of Mythalia." I told him. Khali let him go to hug her parents then he walked over to me.

"A pleasure to meet the Phoenix herself. Word is Storm the Blood Fire Dragon is your mentor making you the hybrid yes?"

"Yeah I am. Well I'll leave the four of you to bond again. I have to go meet up with my fiance to finalize plans for our wedding next Saturday and all of you are welcome to come to the whole thing. Khali when you get the chance could you?"

"Pass on the word? *Amy nods* heh. You got it Amy" Khali told me then the four of them returned to their castle in the spirit world whilst I went to find my wolf.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 690 42
Shirayuki has always been a living on the streets. She has a life style of stealing food and some spare change and taking herbs and books. It has all...
4.8K 122 22
Jackie Carrington, daughter of Christina Carrington. She is the definition of perfect. Beautiful, a model, a singer, a dancer, a fighter, a cook...
128K 3K 69
-~Snow White With Red Hair~- After the murder of her family and now being hunted by her home kingdom, what is Y/n going to do to escape his grasp to...
15 0 7
Where in a soulless orb ventures upon Clarines after a conflict with the 1st prince of Tonberun with her red head friend. She meets new friends that...