Venom's First Christmas Party

By AidenLupusBlackpaw

Eddie and Venom go to Anne's Christmas party that is thrown for her work. They are of course invited by Anne... More

Chapter 1: Christmas Shopping

Chapter 2: (untilted)

10 0 0
By AidenLupusBlackpaw

Michelle bats her long eyelashes and rubs Eddie on his arm in a flirtatious manner.

Venom is seething inside of his host. 

He slithers down to the pit of Eddie's belly and presses hard up against the side of the man's bladder. 

Eddie's eyes widen and before he could give the waiting woman his answer, he is bolting out of the bread aisle and headed straight for the bathroom.

"Venom that was not nice buddy why did you do that?!" 

Eddie hisses out loud as he shuts the bathroom door and latches it, quickly undoing his pants he face the bowl and relieves himself.

'we did not like the way she was flirting with us Eddie.'  Venom's voice is mildly hurt and filled with an emotion that he doesn't quite understand. 

"Flirting? V we were just having a conversation that's all, she was just being friendly. Don't have a cow buddy adults are friendly with each other all the time." 

Eddie doesn't see the problem when it is clearly staring him in the face. Venom is jealous of Michelle and how close she got to his Eddie. 

"First off Eddie we don't have a cow to give to you! And second…. 

Venom trails off as Eddie flushes the toilet, gathers himself then heads for the sink to wash his hands. 

Turning on the water, Eddie sees Venom staring at him through the mirror with a look that can only be described as disgust, disinterest, anger possibly?

"Don't look at me like that you paranoid parasite, I told you she was just being friendly. 

Venom stands up big and tall stretching his form in the mirror to almost tower over the human's reflection and hisses at him. 

"WE ARE NOT A PARASITE YOU HOMEWRECKER!" 

Eddie can't hold in the laugh any longer and he doubles over holding his stomach, his wet hands coming to rest on his hoodie. 

"WHAT IS SO GODDAMN FUNNY EDDIE, WE WERE NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY!"

"D...do you, oh man, do you even know what a homewrecker is love?"  

For a good solid minute Venom ponders over what he had called Eddie and then he finally admits that he doesn't know that word. 

Eddie wipes his hands on his hoodie and explains to Venom what a homewrecker is, as they go back to their basket and the reporter guides them in the direction of the candles to get Anne's present. 

"A homewrecker, is someone who has an affair with a married man or woman afterwards, they end up breaking up the family and the marriage of the person who is married." 

Venom moves from Eddie's stomach to moving over his spleen and heads up to his ribs and snuggles up against his heart. 

"I see… so homewreckers are bad Eddie?" 

"Yes. But that doesn't mean Michelle is one or that I am okay?"

Eddie at this point is scanning through the different candles. He picks up each one and smells it, trying to decide which smell is better peach cobbler or apple pie. 

When Eddie and Anne were dating one of his fondest memories is of last winter. 

It had been a really cold evening and Eddie had come home after a very long and hard day at work. The boss was giving him hell for the stories that he had covered the past few days and told Eddie that he needed to focus on more important things like the war in Iraq than, Carlton Drake. 

When he came home that night, Anne had lit candles that smell like cherries, and set them up all around the bedroom and waited for Eddie to come into the room where she gave him one of the best massages of his life. 

"Eddie you never did give me an answer, are you seriously going to leave a girl hanging like that? And here I thought you were a gentleman." 

'oh great she's back! Eddie do something! Get rid of her before I eat her liver or maybe her head, yes! Snack time! ' 

'Venom no! We are not eating the neighbor! She has a child and that would leave her motherless and I know you don't like her, but you are not that big an asshole!' 

"Oh Michelle you scared me, um… yeah, sorry about that it's not my party. It's Anne's work party and I was invited so if you want to come then you will have to ask her. I'm sorry." 

2 Hours Later…

Back in the sanctuary of their apartment, Eddie and Venom are chilling on the couch in front of the television watching Jerry Springer of all things. It wasn't Eddie's forte but, V begged him to watch it because he thought it was funny.

Today's show was about the usual drama of marriage affairs and seeing who the father is of the woman's baby. 

All the yelling, screams and the endless Jerry chants Eddie could do without so he kept his hands busy by texting Anne and having a conversation about the party. 

"I TOLD YOU! SHE WASN'T SHANNA'S BABY!!!!"  Venom yells consisting of a small puddle on Eddie's lap.

"You are taking this show way too seriously love, it's not real the drama is played off for the poor saps that believe in this crap. You shouldn't rot your brain with this shit." 

Eddie grabs the remote and quickly changes the channel before Venom can protest.

"Hey!!!! We were watching that Eddie turn it back!!" 

Venom glares at his other and lashes out by biting Eddie's finger but nothing happens he doesn't hurt him. It just feels like a puppy play biting you. The symbiote's small teeth scrape against his finger and all Eddie does is lean forward, kiss V on his head, then gets up off the couch telling him to stay in the living room.

Eddie heads into the bedroom and Venom watches his long strands coming from Eddie's chest stretch and drop to the floor leaving a small trail from the couch to the room. 

"Eddie? Where are you going?"  

"Just stay here buddy, I'll be right back. I'm going to be wrapping up the christmas presents and I don't want you sneaking a peek at yours." 

Eddie smiles and he sends reassuring love to Venom to ease the curiosity, that he feels go through their bond. 

With a heavy sigh of boredom, Venom turns his attention back to the television to see a show called "a little curious" playing. 

"A Little Curious" is a television show on HBO Family staring talking objects that teach children about the world around them and the things they would be curious about.

Yeah, the show was for children, but Venom found the show to be rather entertaining and funny at times. He would watch every morning when it would come on during the early hours, when Eddie would still be dead asleep and Venom didn't have the patience to wait for him to wake up. 

When Eddie finally emerges from the bedroom, it is 4:30pm. 

He is smiling and his arms are filled to the brim with colorfully wrapped boxes stacked on top of each other and come up to his stubbled chin. 

Venom turns his head and when he sees the gifts he flies off the couch and instantly is stuck to them his pearl like eyes are wide and sparkling.

"Are those for us Eddie????!!!!!"  Venom can not hide the excitement in his voice, at times he can be like a child himself in his mannerisms. The wonder in his eyes, the way he nudges at the gifts with his head or pokes them with a tendril accompanied by a tilted head, makes Eddie smile wider and his heart slowly swell. 

'I hope he likes what I got him, I spend my entire paycheck to buy these gifts so if he does it will be money well spent in my eyes.'

"Some of them are yes, the others are for Dan and Anne, and the secret santa that I got last minute. Which to me is just strange, since I don't usually get those, I am not really well liked at work." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We like you Eddie!!!"  Venom gives Eddie a sweet lick to his cheek and he blushes as he smiles, he walks the gifts to the kitchen table and sets them down. 

"Thanks bud. Now what do ya say we take a bath and then head over to the party?" 

"Yes!!! With bubbles Eddie! Lots and lots of bubbles!!!!" 

Venom takes over Eddie's legs and makes them run to the bathroom. 

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC