IN LOVE (Complete) √√

By heartwrote

story about a girl who have long hairs and she is non serious person her life changed after meet his brother... More

IN LOVEπŸ’œ Cast..
rapunzel πŸ‘§ 1
closer than you imagine πŸ‘₯3
first time πŸ‘€4
#__my son πŸ˜‚5
bad girl #__😑6
durnk girl .😭7
save πŸ˜‡...8
sorry sohyun πŸ˜‘9
you'll be okay10πŸ‘
guaid 11....πŸ“·
pure ....12🌷
umbrella....13β˜”
14...theif πŸ†
15...tripπŸ‘«πŸ‘¬
16 why? 😫 .....
ugly me .πŸ™€17
Heart.18 πŸ’“
Her secret .⏳19
Truth .πŸ˜‘20
I love her.21πŸ’•
ture face .πŸ‘¦22
kidnapping.πŸš—23
passion of kiss😘.24
first heartbeatπŸ’“ .25
love.26πŸ’“
cheap πŸ’”.27
engagementπŸ’.28
Hate & regret.😷29
it's over πŸ™….30
aching heartsπŸ’”.31
different paths .🌁 32
Melting heartπŸ’™ .33

#my brother in lawπŸ‘» 2

820 50 7
By heartwrote

#Scene one

Sso went to meet her friends

# Lola
#Dina
#Kia
#Anna

She open the door with pass code and entered the house , The house was mess and she walk to the living room where her friends were already sitting with their worries.

They all glared at sso and she scanned their faces and realized there's something wrong she sighed and walked closer to them with a heavy heart.

Sso : now what happened? Y'all are sitting silently it's unusual...

(Introduction of sohyun's friends)

#Anna

Anna has a short height with curly hair and peach color cheeks , she wears old version of glasses , she is all time confused and fearful.

#Lola

Tall and intelligent but her friends always tease her calling her 'giraffe' because she is extra tall , She love her friends so much , she has no sense of dressing and she has boy cut.

#Kiana

Her friends call her with the name 'Kia' and she don't like it, she loves to do make up , she fell for almost every boy she met calling them 'handsome ' but she never took them seriously she always get into troubles because of her affairs.

#Dina

She is sleepy person who is not interested in anything her friends do but only want to eat food her friends tease her with her strange personality calling her 'extra cold'

..........

Anna: Sohyun we have to pay university fees it's last warning letter from them, have a look...

Ana hand over the letter to sohyun

Sohyun's eyes widened with shock after reading the letter she started biting her nails with nervousness. She was doing this non stop while seeing her friends sad safes.

Sso: what will we do now I don't want to be kicked out the from university...

She said with a worried tone

Lola: sohyun I understand why we are worried ,we are poor and don't have parents so we have to pay for our education but you are rich why are you working hard to pay your education fees you can ask your father for money you know....

She said with a curious look

Sso took a deep breathe and a sad expression made it way to her face, her voice became low sad .

Sso: ah Lola you will never understand
I want to proof my self my father think I'm useless cause I always got bad grades.

She was imagining it while telling her friends .

Flash back

10 years old sohyun watching her father in school smiling seeing yoona prise and hugging her and she was watching them from far and became sad ..

Sso: I saw him smiling proud when unnie became top in class but he always feel shameful with my bad dull mind who don't want to study

He said to my mom that its just waste of money to educate me .... I heard him and I decided to study hard and work hard to pay my fee and I will join my father company and make him proud, I want him to love me as much as he loves unnie

Dina: yaah sohyunahh am starting to tear up.

Dina said with puppy eyes

Kia: Let's start working hard

And they all hugged her and started jumping with joy.

Yaaa yahhho haha haha 🎶🎶🎵🎼🎼

Music🎼🎶🎶

#Scene two

In France

Music 🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶

Yoona at shopping mall with taehyung they both were shopping , taehyung was busy with his phone and yoona stopped near a shop.

Taehyung didn't pay attention to her in that moment, Yoona stopped peeking inside the shop display.

She saw a doll with long hair , It was a pretty doll yoona smiled lightly when she saw that doll.

She sat on her knees and poke her finger to the doll with love but suddenly an old flashback came to her mind .

#Flash back

Music🎶🎶

10 years old yoona was running fast with her beautiful smile she had her test result in her hand ,she was happy running to tell her mom about her excellent results, but when she reached to the house garden she saw her mother was busy with her 6 years old sister, she was combing her long hair and her mother was busy adjusting her hair with style.

She came near them.

Yoona : mom look I got A+ in the test.

She said with excitement

Her mom: I will look later right now am brushing my little princess hair look she pretty with this hair style, Ah my baby looks so cute let me take some pictures of her.

She was busy with Sohyun and her pictures

Yoona start back walk towards her mom her mom didn't notice her
And yoona throw her test to dust bin ...

End of flashback .

Yoona came out of her one second flash back with a voice calling her name.

In that minute tae realized that he is walking alone he looked around he found that he is alone he sighed and turned back and saw yoona was sitting on her knees and her finger is on the shop display mirror.

He walked closer to her.

Taehyung : yoona are you going to buy this doll?

But yoona was still in her flash back

Taehyung : yoona are you listening me? yoona.....yoona!

Yoona flashback was broken with a voice and she look up with surprise, It was taehyung and she suddenly stood up.

Taehyung : what happened yoona? Do you want to buy this?

Taehyung asked her

Yoona: ah no I was just looking at it, it's not pretty from a close distance... from afar it looked beautiful but when I came close to her it was ugly.....

She said with a black expression while scanning the doll features.

Taehyung : OK....

And they start walking

Taehyung : yoona you told me that you have younger sister should I buy something for her? can I buy that doll for her I don't know if she would like it or not.

Tae asked her formally

Yoona didn't stop walking

Yoona : she is not that much young to play with dolls she is a grown Lady but in a different way ..

Yoona said to taehyung in professional tone

Taehyung felt a little awkward about yoona she always avoid any topic that includes her sister and her mother, but she always talk about her dad and how good he is.

Same scene #_

After shopping on their way to home

Taehyung was driving and yoona was busy with her phone, moments later he decided to break the ice.

Taehyung: I was thinking....will impress your family? I mean we just meet 6 months ago here you don't know much about me and I also don't....

Yoona looked at him with a blank expression

Yoona: you don't need to impress anyone my father is the one who will approve you.

she said and went back to clicking her phone

Taehyung hear her dialogue and became little curious and he asked.

Taehyung: why only your dad?

He asked with trying to fake a smile.

Yoona again stopped clicking but this time she was trying to hide her anger about this question, seconds later she answered him.

Yoona: mom know I will choose the perfect one...so don't worry about her.

Taehyung looked as he didn't believe her but he smirked and focused on driving.

#Scene three

At night

Little more about sohyun side of the story:

Sohyun came back home with a tired body because of working part time jobs, she didn't tell her mom that she is doing many jobs she didn't want her to worry, She just tell her mom that she and her friends do social experiments and earn money....

Sohyun mother knows that Sohyun never asked her father for money but when she joined university she also stop taking money from her mom, her mother asked her why she didn't take them so she lie that she earn money from social experiments and vlog meanwhile she was doing many part times jobs secretly ...

......

She sit on her bed with her loose oversized t shirt and pajama pants . Her mother knock the door and came inside.

Her mother was holding an oil bottle In her hand, Sso looked at her mom and saw an oil bottle in her hand.

Sso sit down ready for her favorite part of the day and her mother sat on the bed, Her mother started oiling her hair with love, sso closed her eyes and started feeling relaxed.

Yuni: Sohyunaah are you asleep?

Her mother asked while massaging her head

Yuni: Are you listening sohyunaaah?!

Sso: yes mom....

She answer her in sleepy voice her mom was softly massaging her head and she was felling sleepy ...

Yuni: Sso you know that your sister called your dad and she informed him that she is coming back .

Sso was shocked and she opened her eyes with excitement, she turned to see her mother side and hold her legs gently, She was asking her looking like an innocent baby who was begging to buy her favorite toy.

She was doing the same thing.

Sso: really mom? when is she coming!

She asked non stop about sister,her mother was smiling and nodding in a yes.

Yuni: yes and she said that she is coming with her boyfriend ......

Sso open her mouth with shocked and excitement.

Sso: y-you said her boyfriend?

she whispered.

Sso: you mean she have a boyfriend?

Yuni: she told your father she wants to marry him .

Her mother looked a little bit ... Sad

Sso: its mean he is going to be my brother in law wow am so excited to see him!

Continue......

**""**

Sohyun didn't know that her excitement will turn into triangle very soon....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
15.3K 481 7
This story is about y/n who married to a cold heart guy jeon Jungkook. Actually he was a very soft guy but his girlfriend cheated on him. Then he bec...
4.5M 282K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...