Ghost

By AmberTaylor444

When it comes to crowds or even a small group of people, Aurora Price, is shy, very reserved and doesn't talk... More

CHARACTERS
1 - Cold Hearted Bastard
2 - "Hello there little one."
3 - Initiation
4 - "Make her cry, you die."
5 - Rajah
6 - Nightmares
7 - Make Things So Hard....
8 - Movie Night
9 - Tempting To The Ghost
10 - "Don't Let Go."
11 - Just A Taste
12 - Predator Mode
13 - Enzo
14 - Another Sadistic Monster
15 - Archealia
16 - Girl Talk
17 - Gala
18 - Demons Want To Play
19 - Play With Me
20 - You Make Me Feel Loved
21 - "He's got nothing... now he does."
22 - Hypocrisy, Jealousy, Bait... Oh My!
23 - "Please Don't Become Like Him."
24 - No More
25 - Unconditionally
26 - My Heart Beats
27 - Unknown Number
28 - Magical Little Things
29 - I Warned You
30 - Bitter
31 - Crestview Mental Hospital
32 - Get Out!
33 - Starting Over
34 - Come Home
35 - "I'll be alright baby."

36 - Lingchi

62.1K 1.1K 403
By AmberTaylor444

- Oliver's POV -

"Bucky get me a damp cloth!" Aurora demanded. Charlie nodded and sprinted into the kitchen, returning seconds later, handing her a slightly wet dish towel. "Regina help her!" My angel shouted desperatly as she wiped the blood from her mother's hand and mouth.

"She can't." Jane whispered and grabbed my angel's shaking hands.

"She's a great doctor momma, she can figure this out and she can make you better!" She was panicking. Her voice trembling like her hands. Tears began to flow. Not just from my angel but Regina as well.

*FLASHBACK*

"Give it to me straight."  I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh.

"It's not good. She has Wegener granulomatosis. An autoimmune disease that affects the lungs and kidneys. I would have been able to treat it if we caught it in its early stages, but it seems she has been suffering from this for years."

"Is there nothing we can do? Surgery? Medications? Anything!?" My mind is racing. Searching for any answer other than the one I fear I might get anyway.

"All we can do is make the time she has left comfortable for her. I can abate the symptoms and give her pain meds but treatment in this late of the stages would do no good. I've explained everything to her and she seems to be accepting of what is to come. I'm sorry Oliver." I hear Regina sniffle. "We are headed back to the house. She wants to be the one to tell Aurora and her brothers the news. We'll see you in a bit." When she hung up the phone my heart sank to the floor.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Listen to me baby." Jane winced as Regina and I helped her sit up striaght. Griffin, Max and Ethan walk in from outside and see my angel on the floor in tears. Griffin and Max rush over to her and Jane. Griffin kneeled down and took Aurora in his arms.

"Sissy, what's wrong?" Griffin stroked her hair and turned to Jane. "Mom, why is she crying?" Max took a seat next to Jane and held her hand.

"I want all three of you to listen to me carefully." She wheezed a shallow breath. "I know I wasn't the mother you deserved, but not a single day went by that I didn't think about you. I never stopped loving you. I did what I thought was best at the time and I will forever regret giving you up like I did."

"Momma please, your scaring me. What's going on?" Tears began to pour from him as he clutched onto Jane's hand harder.

"I'm dying. My body isn't working like it should."

"No! Regina can..." Max began but Jane stopped him.

"There's nothing she can do baby." Jane cupped his face. "Whatever time I have left with you, I want to make the most of it." She turned to Aurora and reached for her hands. Aurora took them and sat down next to her sobbing.

"Momma you can't die. We just got you back. You can't leave us again." She sobbed harder and wrapped her arms around Jane.

"I will never leave you again my sweet baby girl. No matter where I go, I will always be right here." Jane pointed to Aurora's heart. Happy entered the room and no words were needed. He felt the heaviness in the air and walked over to my angel, kissing her on the head and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and went back to hugging Jane. He walked over to me.

"We got him. He's in the pit." At least there is some good news today.

"What did you say to Aurora?"

"I told her we love her and that everything will be okay." He smiled. I nodded.

"Griffin, Max, why don't you guys take your mother and Aurora to Jane's room and spend some time with them." They nodded. Griffin and Regina helped Jane stand and walk, while Max picked up my angel bridal style. Before he passed me, I stopped him and kissed Aurora. "I love you angel."

********

While walking to the pit I was fuming. Pissed that Jane was dying and I couldn't do anything about it. Pissed that my angel was upset and no amount of comfort, kisses or hugs could console her right now... and more than livid that I had to be away from her to deal with this shit. I walk in and see Roman's right hand man tied to a chair and passed out.

"Wake him up." Charlie nodded and slapped him a few times. He jolted awake and panicked. I grabbed his chin hard and make him look at me. "Do you know who I am?" He stared at me, saying nothing. "Speak!" I tightened my grip.

"Yes." He gritted through his teeth and  glared. I roughly let go of his chin, lightly shoving his face to the side.

"Good. Straight to business then." I walked over to my table of weapons and run my fingers over the shiny, sharp medical tools. "Where is your boss?"

"I ain't tellin' you shit!" He screamed, earning a slap from Charlie.

"I admire your loyalty and bravery..." I pick up an elongated scalpel and turn to face him, smirking when I see him eyeing it. "But now is not the time to test my patience." I walk over to him and in one smooth motion slice his shirt open, making sure not to touch his skin just yet. When he realized I had only cut the shirt and not him, he sighed in relief. I put the tip of the scalpel under his belly button and he tensed back up. "You ever heard of the term, Lingchi?" He shook his head. "Well, translated it means Slow Slicing or Lingering Death, or my personal favorite of the translations... Death by One Thousand Cuts." His eyes widen. I make a small but deep incision below his belly button and he winces. I feel my demons go haywire when his blood slowly started seeping out, flowing and soaking into his pants. "It's an ancient Japanese torture method the Chinese used on their prisoners. In this form of execution, the condemned person was killed using a knife to methodically remove portions of the body over an extended period of time. Although, I will be adding my own little personal twist." I stopped circling and stood behind him. Leaning down and whispering in his ear. "One down... nine hundred and ninety-nine to go."

********

I didn't expect him to last this long. Fifty cuts in and he's a bleeding mess, covered in small incisions. I make another small but deep cut on his throat and listen to him scream as Happy rubbed salt in his fresh wound.

"Where is Roman?" I asked for the fiftieth time. "Just tell me where he is and I'll make the pain go away." He's been in and out of consciousness for over an hour. He'll pass out and be woken up with a hard slap to the face by Charlie. On his right cheek was a bright purple hand print that was only getting darker each time Charlie hit him.

"Fuck....you..." He wheezed between laboured breaths. I lose my patience and make three deep slashes on his stomach. His screams make everyone but me cover their ears. Grabbing the salt out of Happy's hands, I pour an overflowing amount in my hand before rubbing it deep into his wounds.

"WHERE!?" I scream in his face. When his screaming finally stops, he looks at me in terror. I grab his throat and squeeze, feeling his blood trickle onto my fingers.

"Safe... house... 425.... Hill... Valley... Manor." He managed to wheeze before passing out. I took a deep breath and stood up, turning to Happy.

"Finish him. Carve the message 'You're Next' into his chest, then send his body to Roman." Happy nodded and got to work.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

Sorry for the long wait for the updates. Got 4 other books that I've been planning out and trying to update as well, along with other things going on.

Hope you guys can forgive me and I appreciate everyone's patience and support! Hope you guys like the chapter!
Let me know what you think!

Love you guys! ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 29
(Book 2) *Contains spoilers below* "I needed more closure than what you gave me." I half lied. "It feels like an open wound someone keeps pourin...
43 2 4
It all started with a paper plane... _______________________________________________________ "You.... you shouldn't do that.. carter.. dont-" I stu...
4.6K 259 36
"Who's there," I can't breath. I'm always looking over my shoulder ever since- I can't think about the now. I have to run but where, back to Jake? No...
465K 14.1K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...