Hey Mr. Policeman [Jeon Jungk...

By Estar2

Who knew that the most handsome guy who works as a policeman in town could fell in love with his long lost ch... More

Hey Mr. Policeman {Cast}
On Patrol
Police station
Home? Not now.
bruises?
The truth untold
Better seen and not heard
The Strong connection
Fear of reality
Losing control
The hidden dirty games
Darkness
Unreachable heart
Have your say!
War of Hormone
Run pt.1
Run pt.2
Run pt.3 Finally saved.
'I'm going to Fight you!'
Threat
!!You're In DAnGER!!!!
Save me
My Anpanman
Awake
Let Me Know
First love?
Persona pt.1
Persona pt.2
Jamais Vu
Love maze
7
Lie + EGO
Soulmate?
I like you
Boy in Luv
Are we still FRIENDS?
Agust D D-2
My Time
Expectation!
Interlude
Just One Day
What am I to You ?
Tomorrow
I Need You
"Ugh...."
Reflection pt.1
Reflection pt.2
Reflection pt.3
Circle Room Talk
R U Happy Now?
이사 Moving On
Outro: Love is Not Over
Does That Make Sense?
Pied Pieper
Still with you
Spine Breaker
BEGIN
Tears
Stigma
Converse High
I'm Fine
Fire pt.1
Fire pt.2
Cypher
Let Go pt.1
Let Go pt.2
Let Go pt.3
Let Go pt.4
Filter
Epiphany
2!3 (Hoping For More Good Days)
Fake Love Pt.1
Fake love Pt.2
Fake Love Pt.3
Fake Love Pt. 4
Fake Love Pt.5
Fake Love Pt.6
Serendipity
Go Go
Heartbeat
Her
Wake Up
We On
Who
Set Me Free
Stay Alive pt.1
Stay Alive pt.2
Stay Alive pt.3
Make it right
Final Chapter: Euphoria

Don't Leave Me

646 23 0
By Estar2

Jungkook's pov

"Where did you want to go?"

I questioned her calmly but very seriously.

I hope she has a good answer.

"I-I...I w-wanted to go to my h-house...I still need some things. I...just wanted to bring them here"

I could tell something was up. She was lying to me. I'm very confused right now.

"Aha...okay...You know, you could have just asked me to bring you your stuff in here. I would have done it after my patrol"

"Oh no it's fine...I didn't want to distrub you,you are always so busy and you are already doing so much for me..I will come right away"

She said and wanted to make her way to the front door,but I stopped her.

"And why are you taking your things with you,if you're just going to bring stuff here?"

I questioned her standing infront of her with my hands folded together.

"I,...ehh I...ehmm..-"

"Don't lie to me Y/n. Tell me the real reason ,you wanted to go?" I questioned her lovingly to have her trust.

"I already told you the reason I just need some stuff-"

"You really thought I would belive you?Taking all you stuff with you??that doesn't seem like you just wanted to bring some stuff in here"

"Belive me or not Jungkook,it's your choice" she said and tried to go out again,but I put my hand on the door and looked at her really strict. She didn't even try to look up.

"Look at me" . I told her with the same expression,so that she would look up.

I never really noitice before that she had a little puppy face.

How cute.

"Tell me seriously now...why did you wanted to go? I promise you,I'll help you out of everything"

She slowly took all her courage together to talk to me.

"It's just....It's Devine again...I have the strong feeling that he's going to do something to my mother"

"But he can't do anything,he's looked up"

"Jungkook Devine has so many people around him,it's not just that he's in jail. There are people who could easly take him out of there"

"But this will not happen he-".

"You don't know him. I had the chance to spent so many years with this person. He was never an easy one"

"But what are you actually trying to do now?"

"I have to... to talk to one of his friends...."

"And why...who told you to?"

"His friend just called me... it's nothing bad,just trust me I'm going to talk with him and will come right after,alright?"

"No you won't......I will not let you out at this time..If you want you can bring your mother here too.."

"Jungkook please you have to let me out of here. It's not what it looks like" she said and tried to take my hand away from the door,but I just stayed in the same position.

"Jungkook Please-"

"Oh...okay as you wish...I mean why not..you have nothing to lose right?....I mean it's not like it's just your ex who beated you up but okay. I'm fine with it.."

I said and let the door go. She got confused and didn't even try to open the door.

"I told you I'm going to talk with his friend not with Devine himself"

"Okay fine you can go"I gave her my premission to go as if I was her Dad.

"But under one condition...I'm coming with you,so I know that you are save"

"W-what?!. No it's fine.. I can talk with him alone."

"Yeah sure and at the end he is going to kidnapp you.
Who else know what is going inside the head of those people.Didn't you think about this once?"

"No,Jungkook I mean....I-I can handle him myself".

Why was she so negative on ot, that I would accopain her?I don't understand it.I just want her to be safe and nothing more.

"Ok for the last time"I said and sat myself down on the arm of the sofa to face her.Still crossed my arms on my chest.

"I will just let you go if I can come with you... if you try to stop me from doing it,I won't let you out.It's up to you"

I gave her 2 Options to chose.

"Either this or that ?"

"Oh come on. Don't make me chose.I already told you that-"

"Wait- what is this ?" I said as I saw a letter on the table with my name on it. I just could see my name,but not what was written under it.

"Oh it's nothing-wait please no!" she panicked as I stood up to read what it said.

(The letter again)

Dear jeon Jungkook,
I'm dearly so sorry for everything I have brought you into.This whole Situation happened in such a short time and really I feel that I'm going to miss u,even more...even if it's still inexplicable for me to like someone in such a short time,but I think it's because you were the only one that ever really cared for me.Because of you I felt important again,like I'm valuable. I'm sorry that we can't spend more time together,but it's my time to go back to Devine. You will be mad at me I know,but to know that you are save,is the most important for me. I want to thank you for everything you did for me in such a short time and want to apologize that I can't tell you this in person. Please don't be too mad at me and I'm sorry again.

Y/n.

She wasn't serious right now,was she?
Did she just wanted to go back to Devine? No,this was a joke. This has to be a joke.

Your pov

Oh no,oh no,oh no!

I'm in trouble now. He was supposed to see the letter,when I'm out of here.Oh God! What should I do now?. He was defently not impressed about my letter I wrote for him.

I should call the police-.oh...right.... he is the police. I'm sorry I'm just too scared of him right now,because he looks hella scared. As if he could explode any time.

I'm in fear right now.

"When was you going to tell me this?"

"I-"

"Oh no wait!You wouldn't tell me it anyways,because I was supposed to find this out after you were already gone right!!??" He raised his voice at me,but didn't screamed.

"Jungkook you wouldn't understand. I-I,I have to go back to him"

"No,you don't have to do anything at all!!"

"But he's going to do something..I can see it" I almost screamed and cried in frustration.

"You won't go anywhere,I warned you.Don't even try going out if this door,right now" Jungkook said and placed the letter angrly on the table again.

"Why?!!,you can't do this to me and you know that??!"

"Oh I can,because letting you out at this time is just insane.I will not let you go anywhere right now,this is crazy what you wanna do!!". He raised his voice again.

"BUT THIS IS NOT YOU CHOICE,IT'S MY LIFE I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT TO!!!..." I screamed at him and started to cry. I'm so frustuated right now. I didn't like to fight with him,but I was too scared of Devine,that he's going to do something again. And I have to decide what I want to do in my life. Everybody always try to tell me what is the right for me.

But guess what?! I have also my head.

"SO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU UNTIL NOW WASN'T WORTH OF THIS ALL?!!... I DID... and do anything for you to be free of this bullshit and this is your thank?? You really want to go back to him?"
He screamed but lowered his voice again.

"I HAVE TO OKAY!! I HAVE TO GO BACK TO HIM.I ALREADY TOLD YOU THE REASON WHY,BUT YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT...I SHOULD HAVE NEVER COME HERE WITH YOU. THIS WAS A MISTAKE ALL OF THIS WAS A MISTAKE." I told him and he was shocked.

I think I got a bit too far with my words,but I was so frustrated right now,to apologize to him.I couldn't really control myself anymore.

I was really mad at myself screaming at him. He didn't deserve this I wasn't worth of his time.

"I gotta get out of here" I said and was making my way back to the door again.

I didn't want to listen to anything anymore and I hated it that we fought over this....

I was making my way to the door again when Jungkook suddely spinned me around and got a hold on my waist.

My back hit the door.

"Let me go!"I said almost crying.

"Please,Don't go"

"For the last time Jungkook, I have no choice Devine will find me anyways,and do you know what he will do with me?...." I told him and tried to break free from his hold,by trying to push him away from my body ( and waist).

"But he will not find you,I protect you" he said and came closer.

"I'm sorry.. but I can't stay here anylonger,you have to understand me". If he just knew what Devine send me hours before. I don't know how he would have reacted to it.

As I slowly felt him releasing his hands from my waist,I tried to turn around to opened the door.

Unfortunately,he was faster and didn't really let me go.I turned to face him again.

"Do you actually know that I really care for you,huh!!??do you even know this?." He hold my shoulders now and shaked me, but not so hard.

" Let me go,I have to go,or else will happen to you to us... it's too dangerous to stay here. His people might find us-"

"No they won't.. Y/n,I don't want you to get hurt by this bastard, please stay here with me,don't go to his friend please I'm begging you"

He said and I could alreally fell in love with this guy...

I didn't even know what to do anymore.I knew that I couldn't go out today. He wouldn't let me. And I didn't really wanted to fight with him anymore..He really helped me from the first day on. I couldn't just left like this. This wasn't right.

He slowly whipped my tears away and I looked into his eyes.

I couldn't stop starring at his lips. I remember the feeling of his lips again when it touched mine days before. Such a good feeling.

"Please stay with me..." He pushed me more into the wall and suprised me by leaning in to kiss me. He got a hold onto my waist and I tried to push him away. We can't do this. I have to prevent it....But to be honest. He kissed so good. I tried to take his hands away from me,but this guy was like a rock. I couldn't move him an inch. I hit his chest 2 times ,but hadn't enough strange to push him away..............

I think I had..but who would want to push Jeon Jungkook away?

I couldn't stop crying he was frustuating me so much. As I stoppped hitting him,he pulled me closer to his body.

I don't know how he still found a gab between us,but there was defently nothing left as a gab.

It felt so good being in his arm. He had such a protrecting feeling and this is not I just noitice now. It was since the begining on.

I was already kissing him back without noiticing it.He slowly plug his hand in my hair and lightly pulled it.

It was so passionated.

"Please...don't go" He whispered out of breath as he stopped kissing me for a second and hugged my body again. I couldn't response as we started to make out again.One hand already wandered in his hair, pulling it a bit and with the other I hold onto his neck to deepned the kiss.

He lifted me up,never breaking the kiss.I don't know why I let him do all of this,but is felt so right and good.

My eyes were closed and my hands in his hair lightly playing with it. We suddenly reached a door and he managed to opened it with his foot. It wasn't the room I slept in before. It was more bigger and beautiful. I didn't even know that this house had another room to sleep.

He slowly put me on the bed and I just didn't want to break the kiss,so I hold onto his head to continiue with him. He was on top of me.

With the time we turned the Position.

Our kisses started to get tierd and we slowly let go of each others lips and opened our eyes We were both out of breath.

He was just staring at me,what made me a bit shy

"You have to promise me something..." he paused for a second and I listened carefully.

"Promise me...that you are not going to try to go to Devine again"

He told me and hold my cheek with one hand.

What should I answer him?...

"Please promise me that..." he waited for my answer with hope.

"I..I promise you... I'm not going to try to go to Devine anymore..Never" I told him and you could see a relieve in him.

"Just tell me if you need something I'm going to get it for you okay?"

I just nodded and let go of him. He was sitting on the bed and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

How cute.

"I'll leave now. If you want you can stay here in this room or go back to the other room,it's up to you"

"Thanks. I'll think about it"

He was starring at me again.

"Okay....Good night"

"Good night"

"I'll come tomorrow....to look after you"

I nodded again and stared at him.

"...Bye..."

"Bye" He said also staring and closed the door.

I let myself fall onto the bed again. What was all of this. Why was my heart beating so fast when we kissed.

This rarely happened with Devine before.

Do I I have a crush on him?...I mean I wouldn't mind it. He's is a really handsome boy,but also his personaitly caught my eyes. Who would just help a person in this way. Some would have just tell me to do something about Devine,but never speak up for me,which they call themselves friends of mine.

Jungkook... he is in some way special.. I don't really know and it hurts myself the most that I didn't tell him the truth. I hope he's going to forgive me and the best would be if he finally forget about me.

️♥️Hey hey hey Guyssssss♥️♥️.

Omg a massive massive thank you to all of you who are reading this book♡♡. Last Friday I tried to Upload this Chapter and saw that it reached 1k!!! .I was so happy and thankful(I still am). 😍😍🙊. Thanks for your support and to everybody who followed me recently I appreciated.

Thank you
😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 11.4K 54
"I didn't want to, but I eventually fell in love with you." Jeon Jungkook being the most successful businessman of South Korea never had the time to...
2.5M 77.6K 71
Wanna be a trainee and fall in love with jungkook? You're a trainee. You left your family to become an idol. How will you meet Jungkook? Will he even...
2.4K 197 17
Her eyes that was filled with anger just a second ago was now quivering with tears that were threatning to fall. But somehow his eyes didn't softened...
50.5K 2.4K 22
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...