𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋...

Von _MeanYoongiii_

A story where Jimin has to choose between his passion or what the world might think of him. Finding love on t... Mehr

β–‘ Lying, Trying β–‘
β–‘ Big decision β–‘
β–‘ White lies β–‘
β–‘ Reflecting myself β–‘
β–‘ Information β–‘
β–‘ Bloody much β–‘
β–‘ Tell me about your family β–‘
β–‘ Spies β–‘
β–‘ The ankle β–‘
β–‘ The ankle pt2 β–‘
β–‘ Dreams are not for everyone β–‘
β–‘ Got a secret β–‘
β–‘ Opening up β–‘
β–‘ Figuring out β–‘
β–‘ Dance with me β–‘
β–‘ Right Concept β–‘
β–‘ The revelation β–‘
β–‘ Milkshake threats β–‘
β–‘ Just pain β–‘
β–‘ You need to come back β–‘
β–‘ Rainbows β–‘
β–‘ Who are you? β–‘
β–‘ Fine but not so Fine β–‘
β–‘ The letter β–‘
β–‘ Proud of us β–‘
β–‘ Lets do it β–‘
β–‘ Dancing in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Epilogue: Mikrokosmos β–‘
πŸ₯€

β–‘ Dreaming in the rain β–‘

406 15 4
Von _MeanYoongiii_

Jimin's pov:

The light was blinding my eyes. It was my time to achieve what I was aspiring for so many years. I was about to fullfil any little dream I had when I was still a kid. I was ready to follow the star that led to what happiness was. That big stage was waiting for me, for at least a decade. My feet carefully stepped on the cold wooden floor, screaming for action and affection.

My eyes focused on the stairs that led me to the place that I am. It was like I was glued, maybe pinned on the floor ready to glimmer in a summertime dream. Everyone on the crowd didn't make me nervous. How can I be nervous? This is me! Park Jimin! This is who I am and I finally can howl my name in frustration, pain, happiness, maybe anger but mostly excitment.

A flame of passion lives within my heart, making me exhale and inhale in the image of the audience. They all came so I could fullfil what some people believed I couldn't. But here I am! Revealing what I love. And I love dancing more than I love myself, probably because of that flame, burning down my innerself, like a candle.

Suddenly, I heard that sweet, melancholic music that was pulling me like a puppet on a string. I couldn't contain my feelings from turning into movements. It was a way to show that I am still alive and free. I could still exhale the oxygen and breath.

Every movement was full of poetry. I advanced, retreated, pirouetted, my arms waving from side to side above my heads, my head swaying, their garments fluttering, the fabrics on my airy clothes hiding my features, yet seeming to show glimpses of dark, flashing all the eyes beyond.

It was my dream come true. I was feeling the air, moving me like I gained wings. I could fly along with the wind. I opened my eyes ready to do my last move and the world could clap for me. But then I heard a loud noise piercing through my head. It was almost aching my heart. Bam bam bam! that noice was getting sharper and heavier. I covered my ears.

"Jimin! Open the door now! Why did you lock?" I shook my head and everything suddenly disappered in an instant. That moment was falling apart into a million pieces of broken glass. The crowd was gone along with the stage and that beautiful music. I look at my surroundings. I was daydreaming again. I am in my room.

I looked down to see that the dance shoes were still on my feet. I took them off with the speed of light. I couldn't let them now. Her sharp voice was still screaming out to me. I hid them on my school bag praying to god to conceal what I was really doing.

With slow movements my feet started walking towards the door. The imagination I had ended sharply making me feel mournful. My hand carefully touched the golden handle and pushed it down while the other one landed on the key, twisting it around.

The door for my bad luck was now ajar, until my mom invaded into the room seeing me all messy. My hair was really scruffy and my clothes completly creased. I bet my eyes were sparkly, even a little glassy because of the fire I put into my heart and then had to get out of this dream so fast.

I was obviously looking flusterred and maybe a little sick. "Why did you lock the door? And what's up with that appearance? You have to go to school" I looked at my creased clothes, skipping some time just to think the perfect excuse.

"Yesterday I locked my door so I could study in piece. I didn't wanna get distracted by Carl or anyone. And I was exausted after that so I fell on the bed with the clothes!" She scratched her nose in disbelief as her one eyebrow was always raised up so high.

"Carl made you breakfast and I asked him to drive you to school!" Carl was working for my mother and father, mostly at the house but for other businesses as well. Growing up he was more of a friend to me though.

"It's okay I will walk mom!" I grabbed my bag but before I could flee out of this situation I heard her raspy voice. "Jimin you are irresponsible some times" I frowned at that sentence. "You will have to take over the company in about a year! Please try to do well in school and not distract yourself with nonsense tasks!" I shuttered my head down.

That was definetly not my dream. It sounded more like a nightmare to me. It was my biggest fear terrifying me. I can't do that! Thats not me! "Mom I-" I tried to voice my opinion but she took a step closer with dominance. "Jimin we already had a candid talk about this! Don't make me repeat myself! I hate getting ignored!" She declared with confidence.

I looked down and nodded in that space of annoying silence. "Okay mom!" I agreed and she smiled caressing my cheek as a sign of love. She was beaming with that bright smile. Why is she so happy when I am so depressed. Why? Why can't she see that, this is not me! I am not made for something like that but nobody can open up their eyes and notice it.

I wanna show who I am like I do in my imagination, when I step up and scream. Instead of the fire all I feel everyday is the ashes falling from the sky to my head, feeling slight burnt on every surface of my skin. Am I afraid? Why can't I scream? Why am I hiding who I am from my own parents.

I discovered my passion when I still was 8 and I am just afraid for over a decade. I am pathetic. When you want something you have to chase and fight for it and I am just a coward. But... everything looks so magical in my imagination. In real life it would be 10 times better.

I made my way out of the house without even tasting the breakfast Carl made for me. I could hear him calling out my name but I was tired to listen. I looked at the grey, windy sky. It was ready to rain. I fixed my bag, hanging on my shoulder and started running.

The air was so freezy and I forgot to even take my jacket because of all the frustration that I was on. The wind was playing with my ears giving me goosebumps and that smell was making me crave for more. I loved the smell that nature has when rain is ready to fall to the ground.

Before I could even realise how fast my legs were at running, like a matchine, I was standing out of the building. I go to a school that only rich kids can enroll and yeah I hate it. The only good thing about that school is that I actually have a friend, just one and special.

I walked in the class seeing his dimples pop out. I smiled to him and he waved excited. "Jiminah" He howled to me and I ran taking the seat next to me. "Why so late? You always are coming so early!" He pointed out, being completely right.

"They almost caught me dancing this morning" His lips isolated making a gap in between. A shock expression. "I slid out of it though!" We both sighed. I admit... I am lucky like... a lot! "Jimin aren't you gonna tell them some day? I mean it's your dream! You wont take over that company without your will to do it? Will you?"

He asked me but I had a lack of an answer to his question. He raised his eyebrow. "You gotta be kidding me?" He added his second question leaving me perplexed of what I was supposed to do. I really couln't find the answer.

All I really know is that every person has a light in them and I want to make that light shine but am I capable of doing that? Making it ignite brightly? Or should I leave it just shine imprisoned to my heart.

"Jimin! Follow your heart! I bet your heart knows what you want to do! And what you want to do is to dance! If you do something that doesnt make you feel alive you are practically dead and you always say that dance sets you free, makes you feel alive! The universe is screaming for you to do what you cherish. Don't ignore the flame inside of you cause it only could burn you whole, leaving you in a state of unhappiness or despondency."

His words were so meaningful. But... call me a coward. I can't deal with something so big. I am... afraid! I don't wanna fall down and get hurt. I don't know whats right and whats wrong. I just nodded and focused my gaze in the whiteboard, really dizzy of that conversation.

Please! Someone show me what to do. I am praying really hard! What am I supposed to do? I wanna find the way out of this endless maze. I heard a lightning strike out of the window and now it was officially raining.

(Magical Time Skip)

The thoughts on my mind where like a toy train, circling around, swipping, speeding. I took out my umbrella , looking at the now even more grey sky. It was slightly raining but the air was so freezy, even more than before. As I was walking the rain kept on falling harder, heavier, sharper onto the surface of the ground. I found a shelter, going underneath it so they rain couldn't touch me anymore.

I was underneath it but right in front of was the public squire, that was completely empty without a sign of people. At first my blurry vision of the raindrops averted me to understand what I was seeing. A small figure, A unique body was standing in the middle of the square. I was trying so hard to focus my glare on that shape in front of me.

I could notice a girl, feeling the rain, at first looking at the sky. Her head shuttered down looking to the floor and after that I was doumbfounded. She started carefully dancing. Her movements weren't even a little bit sharp. Everything was elgant, delicate and fragile like a curio. A porcelain doll on a curio pirouetting along with that beautiful melody. It reminded me of something familiar.

I was looking at her with wide eyes, without even the thought to move my eyes away. It was a miracle, waking me up from my moddest life. Her hair up in a messy bun and with soaked clothes cause of the rain. Her spins and twists were screaming for freedom. I was captivated into her spell. My heart was beating faster and faster. It was like it was about to stop. My dream gained a soul inside her body.

The rain was falling to her hair sliding down to her body but she was so cool not even caring about how wet her clothes may be after that action. She was a miracle that universe let to happen in front of my eyes.

I nodded in confidence. I want to know why she is so happy. What made her like that? I want to be like that! Not being afraid to show myself dancing and thats admirable about her. I opened my umbrella running to the public square and like that covering her. I still couldn't see her completely cause my eyes were really blurry.

Now the umbrella was covering both of us. "You-your clothes are getting wet! You will freeze!" I stuttered at first and she had a hard time noticing me at the end of her dance number. She was so close to me. "It's okay I love the rain!" She softly said and smiled.

She kinda seems so special. "You are a good dancer!" I announced and she smiled wider. "Do you really believe that? Thank you!" She was so happy when I complimented her. "I wish I could be a little like you!" I admitted and she beamed at me. "You can! You just have to follow your heart! That's my secret recipe!" She joked and I found myself giggling.

"I can't! Some times, some things hold you back!" I said and she looked so sympathetically. "Do you love dancing?" She asked wiping the waterdrops in her forehead. All I could do was nod my head. "Then I have something for you!" She unzipped the small backpack on her back and took out a paper. I scanned the letters on it.

"It's the studio I am attending to! A dance studio! Listen to me! Follow your dreams! Dreams are made to be followed!" I touched her hand in an attempt to touch the paper. She was ready to leave. "By the way I am Y/n! I hope I see you there!" She smiled and I nodded. Why did I do that?

"I am Jimin!' It was the last sentence before she leave through the rain. I screamed that and she turned her head nodding. Goodbye rain! She is gone but the image of her is on replay inside my mind.

Not the full image but who thought that something blurry could have such an impact on me. She is gone and I want to run behind of her. I looked at the paper once again. Should I go?

A/n:

Hello people!

The new book with Jimin is officially out... and I am crying!

I obviously want to hear your opinion... Do you think Jimin should follow his dreams!? Is there a reason behind the strange girl dancing in the rain?

Dont be hesitant to leave a comment and tell me your theories...

You can also vote if you like the chapters I will be posting..

Thanks for the support and I will try to write some good stuff instead of the shitty things I usually write..

Have a beautiful morning/evening/afternoon or noon!

I purple you and really appreciate your support like I said before..

Later 💜💜💜💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 43.2K 83
Jikook love story ; Jimin - Unknown contact . Jung kook - Secretly crushing on Jimin [ in this story BTS is still alive ]
578K 23.5K 70
A shy girl with a love for dancing A confident guy who loved to watch her
13.2K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
140K 3.4K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...