First Love

Por kimjungkoo97

Jeon Jungkook a famous model and a billionaire son of Jeon Junghyun who is the CEO of Jeon corporation who fa... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Handsome Tiger
Chapter 2 - New friends
Chapter 3 - Trust Me
Chapter 4 - An angel..
Chapter 5 - Only Mine
Chapter 6 - Saranghae
Chapter 7 - I love him
Chapter 8 - I cant hold it anymore
Chapter 9 - Beautiful
Chapter 11 - Bonding
Chapter 12 - Ecstasy
Chapter 13 - Begin
Chapter 14 - Mark Me
Chapter 15 - Family
Chapter 16 - Promise
Chapter 17 - Special
Chapter 18 - Dangerous V
Note
Chapter 19 - My Love
Chapter 20 - Dinner Night
Chapter 21 - Our Sunshine
Chapter 22 - Beast
Chapter 23 - Attack and hurt
Chapter 24 - Joy of Life
Epilogue - Taekook

Chapter 10 - Tiger's bunny

22.4K 942 187
Por kimjungkoo97

Taehyung pov

Finally the day what I dreamed about.. I'm little bit nervous but also happy.. Jungkook is going to be mine.. Only mine.. And a date with my bunny.. Jimin and jin hyung said about his favourite places and I didn't know about date so they both give me lots of ideas..

'All the best for your date.. But don't break the bunny..' Yoongi hyung teased me.. 'You know about your strength Tae and he is not a hybrid like us..' Namjoon hyung said..

'I know hyung.. I will not hurt jungkook..' I have to control myself.. 'Don't be tensed tae.. Its your Jungkook so be relax..' Hobi hyung caressed my back..

I saw jungkook came out of the recording room.. Hoseok hyung showed up a thumbs up.. 'Enjoy your date koo..' Namjoon hyung said. I noticed the pink taints on his cheeks..

We have to get ready for our first date.. 'Nervous..' I hold his hand with mine and squeezed a little.. He leaned on the seat and smiled at me.. 'Where are we going?'

'You will know.. Wait..' He pouts at me.. After we reach our apartment jungkook went to his room to get ready for the date.. I closed the door and looked at the black box... I have to give it to jungkook.. I took a hot shower to relax myself.. Jimin and jin hyung already prepared everything for our date.. I dried my hair and wear my outfit.. I fixed my hair and checked myself last...

I took my wallet and mobile and went to the hall.. My eyes traced the black box I hope he will like it.. I relaxed myself on the sofa waiting for my bunny..

'Tae..' I turned and looked at jungkook.. My breath hitched and I can't look away from him.. He is really an angel.. 'Woahh.. Hyung you look so handsome..' I stood up from the sofa and went near him.. His scent makes me crazy.. I holds his cheeks with my hands and looked into his eyes.. I can see my whole world in those doe eyes.. 'You look so beautiful..' He hugged me tightly.. My fingers traced his curvy waist and holds him tightly.. 'Shall we go.. Bunny..' We broke the hug and looked at each other.. Jungkook nodded his head.. He intertwined our fingers and leaves our apartment..

'So tell me.. Where are we going..' I know he is so curious.. I don't want to spend time in luxurious restuarent.. So I simply preferred a candle light dinner with nature.. I prepared in my special and secret place.. I drive the car to the out of city.. Its nearly take an hour to reach the place..

'Bunny.. I don't know you like it or not.. But I want this first date only us.. A beautiful memory..' I stopped the car near the forest and a beautiful lake..

'If you are with me then I won't hate it.. I will love it..' It makes me little relax.. I get off from the car and opened the door for him.. 'Gentleman..' He holds my hand and I lead him the way.. Jungkook went near the shore and enjoyed the view.. Its my secret place... Whenever I feel sad or stressed I came here to relax myself..

'Hyung.. This place is so beautiful..' I hugged him from back and looked at the calm lake.. 'Do you really like this place..' He showed his bunny smile..

'How didn't I know about this lake..' We both stayed there for few more minutes.. The night sky the moon and the stars made the night even more beautiful.. 'Come on.. Let's go..' He looked at me.. 'But before that..' I took the silk cloth and wrapped around his eyes.. I hold his hand and lead the way to the deep forest..

'Hyung.. Where are we going now?' I didn't say anything.. 'Ah.. I hate the silence tae..' I chuckled at him.. 'Wait bunny only little more..' We both reached the place.. Woahh they really arranged it well.. 'Ready..' Jungkook nodded his head.. When I take off the silk cloth he looked at the place..

'D-dinner.. H-here..' Did he hate this place.. 'I'm sorry if..'

'Tae.. Its.. Beautiful..' His eyes were glossy.. Thank god.. I wiped the tears.. 'I d-dont know what to say..' He jumped on me.. I'm so happy that he likes this place..

'Come on..' We both reached the table and pulled the chair for him.. He looked at the entire city.. He looks so happy.. 'Woahh.. Its too beautiful..'

Jin hyung said about his favourite dishes so I prepared everything for him perfectly.. Night dinner with my bunny.. The cold breeze touched his milky skin.. His soft hair became messy.. Why he is so beautiful in every way.. 'Its my first time hyung..' I snapped out from my thoughts.. 'I'm really happy.. You have prepared a lot for our first date..'

'Jimin and jin hyung helped me.. I'm glad that you like it...' He is really a child when he tastes the food.. Even though he is an idol he didn't care about anything.. Jungkook is always jungkook he won't know how to act, he can't properly lie to someone.. My bunny is so pure..

'Do you really come to this place?' I nodded my head.. We are enjoying the view before us.. 'I feel very lonely and stressed so I came here often.. But now certain bunny is there for me.. So I'm so happy..' I laid on the ground.. Soon he rests his head on my arms.. 'There are so many stars today... And look its full moon..' I kissed him on his cheeks..

'I will do whatever you want..' He looked at me with wide eyes.. 'You deserve every happiness bunny..'

'Its really cute.. When you are so romantic.. Like a little tiger..' I chuckled at him.. I checked the black box.. Will he like it... He snuggled into me closer and it's too cold.. We have to go soon.. 'Its too cold bunny.. And its late too..' He pouts at me.. We both stood up.. 'But before that..' I took the black box..

'What is it?' I smiled at him and opened the box.. I relaxed a little.. 'I know I'm your first love jungkook.. I thought jisoo was my first love but I'm wrong.. You love me for who I am.. You don't care about anyone who tries to spoil your reputation for me.. You always stood for me.. You never treat me like a hybrid for you I'm also a human.. I dont know how to repay you jungkook.. But I promise I will love you more.. You showed me what's love.. You trusted me.. Without you I'm nothing baby.. I want you to be with me.. FOREVER...' I took the pendent and looked at him.. 'I love you Jeon Jungkook..' I put the pendent on his beautiful neck... He bites his lower lip not to cry.. His cheeks were red and his eyes are glossy..

'I love you too Kim Taehyung..' He hugged me tightly.. He sobbed a little.. 'Thank you for loving me.. It should be me to repay you tae..' His little fingers caresses my cheeks.. He stands on his tip toes and kissed me on my forehead.. I holds his waist tightly and pulled him closer.. We can't look away from each other.. The moonlight makes him even more beautiful.. I leaned a little towards him and he tilt his chin.. I can feel his hot breath.. I want to ravish those glossy pink lips..

My heart beats fast when I smashed my lips on his.. So soft.. His hands rests on my chest and clenched my coat.. Our lips moulds perfectly and moved in a sync.. I bite his lower lip which made him to gasp.. I slid my tongue into his wet cavern and tastes his fleshy tongue.. He moaned a little when we both sucked and bite.. He taste so sweet that makes me too addicted to his lips.. Soon it turned into rough and passionate he tried to push me away to breath.. His arms loosened so I leave his lips..

Jungkook breathed heavily while closing his eyes.. I pecked him again on his bruised swollen lips.. 'W-we have to go.. I-its late..' I kissed him on his cheeks and licked it..

'Hop on me bunny.. I will give you a ride..' He chuckled at me and wrapped his hands around my neck.. I holds his thick thighs his breath tickles near my ear.. 'My tiger is so strong..' I walked through the trees carrying my bunny..

Suddenly I stopped on my track.. I smell something different.. 'W-what happened.. why did you stop..' I shook my head.. I don't want to scare my bunny.. The smell is so strong.. I have to keep him safe... 'Today is the one of the best day in my life..' jungkook said..

'You know meeting you was my most memorable day.. Now I'm a boyfriend of this handsome hybrid..' I holds him tightly my eyes turned into yellow.. I looked at our car near the lake..

'Put me down hyung..' We both reached to our car and I put him down.. He gets into the car.. He looked at me through the window.. I signaled him to open the window.. 'We are not alone here baby.. someone is here..' His smile vanished and I can sense the fear.. I holds his cheeks..

'G-get into the car hyung.. P-please..' I chuckled at me.. 'Bunny... They are humans.. Don't worry about me.. I will take care of them..' but he holds my hand.. 'Trust me... Nothing will happen to me..' I saw more than ten men came out of the woods..  I took off my coat and gave it to him..

I know it's not Kai because he know about our strength.. They all wear a mask.. 'You are not our Target hybrid.. Leave the place and give us the beautiful boy..' I smirked at him..

'Im sorry but he is mine and I can't let anyone to touch him..' I smirked at them and my eyes turned into golden color.. 'You want him then you have to face me..'

'Get that boy..' One of the man ran towards the car but before he reach the door I holds his neck which made him to stop on the track.. I looked at jungkook I know he will be scared..

'Close your eyes..' He nodded his head and closed his eyes... I twisted his neck.. I don't want to kill then but they have to realise their mistake.. 'Who is it.. Who send you here...' They all looked at me..

One by one they all tried to attack me but it's not easy for them.. I tackled them all on the floor.. 'Who is it?' I kneeled on the floor and looked at the man who is bruised to badly..

'J-Jisoo..' I bite my inner cheeks and took my mobile.. I don't want to leave them here.. I called the ambulance and said about the place.. Jisoo.. How dare you.. I sighed a little and went to the car.. I saw jungkook who is hugging his knees.. I opened the door which made him to flinch..

'Hey baby... It's me..' I caressed his cheeks... He holds my hand and looked at me.. 'Im alright.. I'm not hurt.. Relax baby..' He cried and hugged me.. 'Shh.. jungkook.. I'm alright..' I tried to comfort him.. 'We have to go..' I wiped the tears and kissed him on his forehead..

He didn't leave my hand until we reach our apartment.. I already called our hyungs and explained the situation.. 'Baby.. Relax.. Jin hyung and jimin will be there in our apartment..' Jungkook nodded his head..

'Kookie..' jungkook ran towards jin hyung and hugged him tightly.. I nodded my head jimin and Jin hyung took jungkook to his room.. 'Are you alright... Did you hurt somewhere..' Hoseok hyung asked..

'I'm fine.. It's Jisoo who send those men.. For jungkook..' Namjoon hyung gritted his teeth.. 'I have to..' before I go yoongi hyung stopped me..

'Dont.. She knows that humans can't hurt hybrid and she knows about your strength.. I think it's like a plan..' yoongi hyung said.. 'May be she knows that you will come and warn her so she will..'

'Bkack mail you..' Hoseok hyung sighed a little.. 'But we have to stop her..' I sit on the sofa.. 'Lisa... She will help us.. And she is only bone who loves Jungkook in his family...' Namjoon hyung said.. suddenly the bell rings I looked at my hyungs.. I went to the door and opened it.. 'Lisa..'

I opened the door for her.. 'Kookie.. is he alright..' She looked at us and she is so worried.. 'Yeah he is fine..' she relaxed a little..

'J-jisoo.. She is the reason to hurt my brother..' Namjoon hyung comforts her.. 'I overheard when she talks to her bodyguard she is stalking you.. I don't want anyone to hurt my brother..'

'I know it's Jisoo..'I explained everything to her about our relationship and how she threw me away from her life.. Lisa was so shocked to hear all this.. 'Dont worry no one can hurt jungkook..' She looked at me and smiled a little..

'Im really happy that you guys are here for jungkook.. I have to go now.. Thank you..' She bowed to me and leaves our apartment.. She really care about jungkook.. 'So what are we going to do..' I looked at namjoon hyung..

'I will take care of it..' yoongi hyung smirked at me.. 'Are you going to mark him tae..' Hoseok hyung asked..

'Yeah that's the only way.. If I mark Jungkook then both Jisoo and Kai cant do anything.. And it's really safe for him..' Hoseok hyung nodded his head.. The door opened and saw Jin hyung and jimin..

'I gave him some medication.. he won't sleep if he is scared.. So..' I nodded my head.. 'We will see you on Monday.. Take care of him..' Jimin said.. After they all leaves the apartment I locked the door and went jungkook's room.. I untugged my shirt and laid beside him..

I pulled him into my arms and hugged him tightly.. 'Love you baby..' I kissed him on his forehead and caressed his back.. You did a big mistake Jisoo you will regret it soon..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote..

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

342K 11.3K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
894K 28.1K 32
Kim Taehyung an arrogant CEO and a famous model in Korea who falls for an innocent and kind college student Jeon Jungkook Top Tae Bottom Kook
667K 40K 72
Taehyung a lost hybrid sees something he shouldnt have and it brings him in a lot of unwanted trouble and attention. Jungkook a mafia boss who hides...
1.5M 53.2K 56
Jeon Jungkook an arrogant boss , a well known CEO , very rich has anything he wants. A drunken night and everything was a roller coaster for him as h...