REBORN [ BTS FF ] BOOK 1

By xxx_m_xi

Why Life Is So Cruel ?? Why Me ?? Why I'm The One Suffering ?? " Unnie-ah ?? No One Wants You Here .......Wh... More

Characters
INTRO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
~ Not An Update ~
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not An Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Happy Birthday Jimin
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Jimin's Clicks
Jimin's Clicks 2
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Jimin's Clicks 3
Jimin's Clicks 4
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
~ Happy Birthday Jinnie Oppa ~
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Sorry Note
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!!
Prologue [BOOK 2]
!!O.O!!

Chapter 55

327 19 14
By xxx_m_xi

Author's POV 

Jin Slowly Got In The Water Like The Old Man He Was  And Smirked At The Youngers . Jungkook Splashed Water At Him As Jin Was Creating Suspense . Namjoon Was Already Tired From His Hyung , He Ignored Him And Played In The Water . Jisoo Was Smiling Brightly Waiting For Her Brother To Announce The Surprise Game . Minseo Was In Between Yoongi And Taehyung Confused Pondering What Type Of Game It Would Be ? 

" Attention !! So...It's A Brand New Game -" 

" So ? Who's The Shitty Creator Of This Game ? And Brand ? Is That From EatJin ?" Yoongi Scoffed At The Older Male , Minseo Giggled And Gestured Her Brother To Continue . 

" Aish....So The Game Is A Mixture Of Blind Fold And Truth Or Dare !! " All Looked At Jin With An Unamused Face Not Really Interested In His Childish Game . " C'mon .....Don't Be A Jerk Now Guys !! Ppalli ....It'll Be Fun !! Let's See Who'll Be The One To Put On This Blind Fold ?" Jin Pulled Out A Blue Piece Of Cloth . All Stood In Circle Sighing . Minseo , Jisoo , Jin And Hoseok Were The One Who Were Super Excited For It . 

" KAI BAI BO !! " Jin Smirked Happily As He Got Rock With Taehyung And Namjoon . 

" KAI BAI BO " Yoongi Groaned As Jungkook , Hoseok  And Jisoo Ran Away From Them Pairing Up Together . Jimin Looked At Minseo And Then Yoongi . " Daebak , Everyone Knows Who Gonna Lose Hahaha ." He Eyed Yoongi , Who Rolled His Eyes , Scoffing At The Younger Male . 

" KAI BAI BOO ." 

" WTF ? WHY ME ? WHY ME ? YAHHHH ?" Jimin Squealed While Trying To Swim Away Like A Baby From Jin .

Minseo's POV 

" But What We Have To Do ?" I Asked Jin , Who Was Tying The Blind Fold On Jimin's Eyes . Poor Kid , Who Said Him To Boast On His Luck . What Made Me Laugh The Most Was Yoongi's Gummy Smile As Jimin Pulled Out A Scissor While We Both Stone . 

" Simple , We Have To Run Away From Jimin So That He Can't Catch Us , And If We'll Be Caught He'll Ask Us Truth Or Dare And There's A Bowl On That Table With Chits With Mixture Of Tasks , If You Can't Answer Or Do The Dare ? You Have To Help Him Catch Another Person So That You Can Play Back Instead Of The New One . And You HAVE To Choose Dare And Truth Alternately Arrasso ? " All Yelled ' YES' " Take Position And Jiminie....Hah ." Jin Pushed Jimin In The Water And Ran Towards Others . Jimin Bit His Lips Walking Randomly . 

" Noooo !! Jimin-ssi Not Here.....I'll Help You To Get Namjoon ." Hoseok Smiled Slowly Sneaking Away . Jimin Hummed In Response But It Was Too Late , Hoseok Was Now Far Away From His Grip .

Jimin Let Out A Shriek Slapping The Water Facing His Back Towards Us And Bumped With The Wall Slipping Back In The Water , Making Us Burst Into Laughter . Namjoon Was Behind Yoongi  While Jisoo Was With Jin Where As I Was Trapped Between Jungkook And Taehyung . Hoseok Was Few Steps Away From Jin And Jisoo . Jimin Started Walking Towards Us . Namjoon Laughed And Ran Away From Jimin . 

Jimin Ran Towards Us Like A Cave Man And Grabbed Jungkook Who Was Trying To Be Over smart And Divert Jimin But Got Caught . " YASSS !! So So So....Mister Golden Maknae Heh." Jimin Dragged Jungkook To The Bowl Of Tasks . Kookie Shuffled The Chits And Pulled Out One , He Cleared His Throat Before Speaking .

 " Truth ......Yah , What The- ..." A Blush Crept On His Cheeks As He Tore The Chit . " Of Course I'm Virgin !! And.....I Wanna Lose It ....Umm...To My First L-Love ." My Heart Skipped A Beat As Our Eyes Met For A Second . I Gulped As My Cheeks Started Burning . Taehyung Wrapped His Arm Around My Waist Glaring Jungkook Who Was Blind Folded Now . 

" Keep Dreaming ." Taehyung Rolled His Eyes Out Of Jealousy . Ugh . I Pushed His Hand Away And Started Swimming Towards The Safe Area . Slowly All Got Caught By Each other And Got Silly Tasks Or Question . It Was Quite Fun Though . Yoongi Was Blind Folded , He Spread His Arms And Started Flapping His Hands As If He Was A Bird . He Stepped Slowly Towards Jin Who Was Trapped At The Corner . Jungkook Splashed Water Behind Him And Diverted Him Giving Chances For Jin To Run Away . 

" Yah Scary Bird Fly AWAY !! " Jimin Yelled As He Dodged Yoongi's Hands . Then With In A Second Yoongi Started Walking Towards Me . I Just Stood There When I Felt Someone Gripping My Wrists . I Turned Left To See Jungkook While Right Side Was Taehyung . 

" Na Hee , Come With Me ." Jungkook Deadpanned Pulling Me Towards Him While Taehyung Did The Same . 

" No . She'll Come With Me ." Taehyung Glared The Maknae And Soon It Started Into A Glaring Competition . I Tried To Pull Away But Got Hunted By A Creepy Zombie . 

" GOT YOU !! " Yoongi Hugged My Waist Laughing While Gaining Death Glares From Everyone . " Uhh ?" He Pulled Out His Blind Fold And Dragged Me Away From V And Jungkook , But Luckily There Was No Chits Left For Me . Jungkook Swam Out With All Others Behind Him . We Changed Back To Our Outfits And Walked Out Of The Water Park . 

" Where Should We Go Now ?" Hoseok Asked As He Came Out Of The Park . Jin Pulled Out His Phone And Called The Cabs . As Usual I Was With Jungkook , Jin , Hoseok And Jimin . Too Stuffy . As Jin Was An Extra Member This Time , I Had No Option But To Sit On Jungkook's Lap While Jimin And Hoseok Beside Us Respectively And Jin On The Front Seat .

" Why This Car Is Smaller Than The Earlier One ?" Hoseok Complained While Playing With His Phone . 

"If You Aren't Comfortable On His Lap , Come On Mine ." Jimin Offered As I Was A Bit Uncomfortable On Jungkook's Lap With His Arms Hugging My Waist Tightly And His Hot Breathe Hitting My Bare Neck . 

" Ani . Just Chill , She's Fine And This Isn't Our First Time , Isn't It Na Hee ?" I Smiled Awkwardly Nodding . Jimin Pout And Looked Back To His Phone . " Am I Being Uncomfortable To You ." Jungkook Whispered Near My Ear . I Bet He Was Smirking , I Shook My Head As A ' No '. He Hummed . 

" Don't Worry ......I'll Make You Feel Comfortable ......A Lot ." 

************End Of Chapter 55 . 

Sorry For The Lame Chapter  T . T 

Thanks For Reading . See You In Next Chapter ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 11.2K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...
5.5K 674 9
Memories. A sequence of events that occured in the past. And that's all she has in her empty self now. The memories which she always willed to forg...
4.9K 176 32
It's been months since you went missing and the boys will stop at nothing to find the person responsible. The boys struggle in their investigation bu...
12.8K 729 46
BOOK 1 [EDITING] " You stabbed me....then pretended you were the one who was bleeding ? Wow.....that's what I got from the love and friendship we sha...