Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ni...

By BluD3vil0712

Set in New York City, Mizuki, a young woman trained by a rebellion, joins the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles in... More

Mystic Mayhem
Origami Tsunami
Donnie's Gifts
Shell in a Cell
Minotaur Maze
War and Pizza
Newsworthy
Repo Mantis
Down with the Sickness
Bonus Chapter (If Mizuki was infected with the flu)
The Fast and The Furriest
Mascot Melee
Bug Busters
The Longest Fight
Hypno! Part Deux
The Gumbus
Mrs. Cuddles
Al Be Back
Bonus Chapter (Girls' Night Out)
The Purple Jacket
Pizza Pit
Smart Lair
Hot Soup: The Game
The Evil League of Mutants
Author's Note
Late Fee
Bullhop
Mind Meld
Nothing but Truffle
Bonus Chapter (Donnie and Mizuki's Sleepover)
Shadow of Evil
Random Drawing
Portal Jacked!
Mizuki's Parents
Warren and Hypno, Sitting in a Tree
Operation: Normal
Sparring Partner
You Got Served
How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will
Happy New Years!
Mystic Library
The Purple Game
Bonus Chapter (Day and Night Out)
Man vs. Sewer
The Mutant Menace
Turtle-dega Nights: The Ballad of Rat Man
The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek
One Man's Junk
Snow Day
Bonus Chapter (Tangled Love)
Cloak and Swaggart
Jupiter Jim Ahoy
Insane in the Mama Train
End Game
Many Unhappy Returns
🍋Bonus Chapter (Mating Season) 🍋
Todd Scouts
Goyles, Goyles, Goyles (Donnie and Mizuki version)
Flushed but Never Forgotten
Lair Games
Author's Note and Update
Breaking Purple
Repairin' the Baron
Air Turtle
Pizza Puffs
Author's Note

Stuck on You

1.9K 25 8
By BluD3vil0712

Her phone beeped in Mizuki's pocket as she entered the lair. She picked it up and saw a new message from her friend.

"Hanging out with the turtles again?" Her friend messaged.

"Just arrived here," Mizuki messaged back. "And how did you know about what I am doing?"

"Let's just say it's my best friend instincts," the messenger texted back.

She rolled her eye playfully at the reply.

Loud footsteps rippled across the lair. Mizuki had to stand against the wall to support herself.

"What in the world?" She mumbled and texted her friend. "I'm gonna have to go."

"My inventions were meant to do good, not evil!" Donnie cried from his lab.

Mizuki's heart dropped. She rushed over to where his lab is.

"What have you done to my body, my perfect body?" Leo complained.

"Donnie? Raph? Guys?" Mizuki called as she stepped into the lab. "Everything okay in there?"

A large, round figure stepped out of the darkness, footsteps booming from a few good inches. Her eyes went big as the figure got closer to where she is standing.

A foot that she knew belongs to Mikey stepped out from the shadows followed by Donnie's foot.

Mizuki finally got the full view of the round figure towering over her.

The turtles now glued together in a ball, their heads sticking out. They fell to the ground in front of Mizuki, who yelped at the sight of them.

"Oh, my God! What happened?!" She questioned them in shock.

"Long story, Miz," Donnie answered her.

"Why did you do this, Raph?" Mikey glared at Raph.

"You know, even for you, this feels like a poorly thought-through idea," Donnie scowled at the bigger turtle.

"Oh, is this what it feels like to have a dad bod?" Leo whined as he saw himself and the others in a mirror.

"Calm down," Raph reassured them as they stood up. "This is gonna be awesome. Being stuck together is gonna force us to work together as a team."

He punched Leo's arm and they all nearly lost their balance from the hit.

"This is a team-building exercise?" Leo raised an eyebrow at Raph.

"How are we gonna get unglued?" Donnie asked angrily.

"Relax, I'm sure you have a formula to get us unstuck, Donnie," Raph turned to the purple-masked turtle.

"Actually, I do not have a formula," Donnie argued back. "My FAB spray is still in beta."

"FAB spray? What in the world is that?" Mizuki tilted her head perplexed.

"F-A-B, foam agent bonding," Donnie explained to her. "It's state of the art. It could change the entire..."

"Not this again," Leo groaned.

"You see, Raph, usually when Donnie's in speech mode," he turned to Raph. "I could just run away, but now..."

He laughed nervously. "I'm stuck."

An alarm rang from Donnie's computer, prompting Donnie to cease talking and the others to turn towards the computer. "Donnie detection, a crime is in progress."

"Yes, a mission," Raph pumped his fist in the air. "It's go time."

The turtles tried to get to the computer, but they were stuck on the floor since they were glued together.

"Maybe I should get this for you," Mizuki gestured to the laptop and started for it.

"No!" Raph stopped her, waving his hand. "We need to work together as a team to get to Donnie's computer. We got this, Miz. Mikey, step."

Mikey did as Raph told him and stepped up.

"Donnie, step."

Donnie did the same and got up, grunting.

"There we go, teamwork."

With Mikey and Donnie stepping backward in the ball, the turtles reached the computer, Mizuki stepping out of the way.

Raph and Leo faced the computer, with Donnie and Mikey facing the back.

A message with 'Enter Password' appeared on the screen. Donnie gasped in horror and turned away, a bead of sweat dripping down his head.

"Donnie, what's your password?" Raph looked at him, smirking.

"I am not telling you that," Donnie protested. "Just let me enter it."

"How? You don't have any hands," Leo said.

"Try 'I love my family'," Mikey thought.

Raph and Leo both entered the password Mikey had suggested. The words 'Incorrect Password' popped up.

"Try 'I love my brothers'," Mikey said next.

They entered it as well, only for the same words to appear again.

Meanwhile, Donnie sweated behind them as they attempted to find the code needed to get into his computer.

"What about 'I love Mizzy'?" Leo thought up.

Mizuki and Donnie both blushed from the guessed password, both turning away to avoid glancing at one another.

"Stop!" Donnie yelled, then sighed in defeat. "It's not that. It's—it's 'Bootyyyshaker9000', capital B and three Ys in 'booty'."

The turtles snickered, as Mizuki snorted and turned away.

"What? You know I love to dance," Donnie glared at them. "Not going to apologize for that."

Raph and Leo put in the correct password, and the screen leads them to an image of an art museum.

"Someone is breaking into the Museum of Art and Framing," Raph exclaimed.

"Ooh, art thieves," Mikey gasped in amazement.

"Classy," Leo remarked.

"I bet there's a priceless artifact they're after," Mizuki clenched her fist.

"Let's move!" Raph said.

The moment they all tried to move at once, they fell to the floor, yelling. Mizuki attempted to hold back her laughter at the brothers.

"To the Turtle Tank!" Raph pointed up in the air dramatically as Donnie and Mikey stood up.

Soon, they got to the Turtle Tank in the sewer garage, but when they tried to get in, they couldn't fit through the door.

Mizuki stood outside, leaning against the wheel of the large vehicle.

"Everybody suck in," Raph suggested.

The turtles inhaled a deep breath, but they still couldn't get in, due to being glued together in the ball. They fell to the floor as the door to the Turtle Tank closed.

"And this is exactly what happens when you don't exercise much," Mizuki joked, stifling a giggle.

Leo glared at her from her joke.

"Hmm, let's use the shell hogs," Donnie lit up.

"Yes!" The three brothers and Mizuki cheered but stared at Donnie perplexed. "What's a shell hog?"

Donnie sighed annoyed. "Did none of you read the tank's instruction manual I gave you?"

As he looked at them, they glanced away nervously. Mizuki could tell that they must have done something with their instruction manuals.

"It's on my to-do list," Raph lied.

"Mizzy, can you push that button on the side, please?" Donnie asked Mizuki.

"Okay," she nodded and pressed the button where he had told her.

She was lucky she stepped out of the way, for the wheels of the Turtle Tanks separated and transformed into motorcycles.

"Awesome!" The three turtles exclaimed.

"Amazing!" Mizuki gasped in wonder.

Donnie smirked victoriously as they gaped at his work.

But as they got up, their smiles fell.

"Why are there only two?" Raph asked.

"I'm afraid I've not gotten around to making the rest," Donnie rolled his eyes. "Maybe they'll come out during the holiday season, so you know they're special."

"Donnie, these are amazing," Leo said as he touched the front of the motorbike. "And I know everything I say sounds sarcastic, but I'm being completely genuine—this time."

Donnie smiled softly at Leo.

"Let's ride," Raph smirked.

They got on one of the motorbikes, and Donnie revved the vehicle with his foot. With the brothers and Mizuki now on the motorbike, it started up before it fell over with them still on it. The blue-haired girl had jumped off in time just before it fell.

She tapped her chin before her eyes lit up at an idea.

She now rode on one of the two motorbikes with the turtles in front of her, Leo and Raph driving them.

"If we make this work and stop these art thieves, we'll be the perfect team!" Raph declared as they raced for the art museum.

With help from Mizuki, they stopped in front of the museum and walked as fast as they can, with her running far ahead of them.

The turtles leaped through the door with Leo's foot and crashed onto the floor. Mizuki scanned the area of the museum for any signs of the art thieves.

Some sculptures, head busts, full bodies, were broken on the ground.

"Wow, someone never bothered to clean up after themselves," she remarked.

"Everyone keep your eyes open," Raph instructed as they stood up. "Let me know if you see anything suspicious."

The brothers roll across the floor, and Mizuki shook her head, rolling her eyes.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something whiz past her.

"I think I see something!" She gasped.

The turtles stopped rolling and look at where she saw the object.

"I saw something move, too!" Mikey and Leo both said in unison when they saw two more objects zoom by.

"Over on the left."

"Over on the right."

"No, this way." Leo and Mikey both pointed in different directions.

"Great plan, Raph,'" Donnie sarcastically said to the bigger turtle. "Now instead of being able to investigate two leads, we are stuck together."

"Shh, no, this is what teamwork is," Raph told them as he read from the words he had written on his hand. "We put aside our individual goals to do what's best for the team."

"Why do you sound like you're reading?" Donnie questioned him suspiciously.

"Let's follow Mikey's lead first," Raph gestured to where Mikey said he saw something.

The other three turtles all groan. Raph used his arm to drag them all across the floor.

Mizuki sighed, blowing a tuft of hair out of her eyes, and followed behind them.

They walk into the main hall with the head busts that weren't broken. The turtles back away while Mizuki watched her step and studied the area for the art thieves.

"Careful, don't break anything," Raph warned.

Donnie's foot slip on the floor, and they nearly topple over. They backed away in a flash and hit a pedestal with one of the head busts.

Mizuki gasped and caught the head bust in time before it could hit the floor. She sighed in relief, as well as the brothers, who all let out a comforting breath.

She placed the head back on the pedestal slowly and made sure it stays there. She nodded her head, letting them know they're good to go.

When they turn around, however, they accidentally hit the pedestal again, which toppled over this time and hit the other ones, breaking on the floor.

"Oh!" The turtles groaned in panic.

Mizuki gasped loudly and covered her mouth, wincing as each and every one of the statues fall to the ground and breaking on contact.

The last one, which was hit by the other pedestal, slowly turned to the side before it completely fell down. The last statue hit the ground with a crackle.

Mizuki gaped at the now broken statues wide-eyed, her hands still over her lips.

Babbling of the familiar creatures forced her and the brothers turn around to the source.

Various silverfish mutants chewed on foods while a few others jumped around on the empty pedestal.

"Mutant silverfish? They're into art?" Leo raised an eyebrow.

"This should be easy," Raph smirked. "Turtle FAB, attack!"

Purple smoke appeared from one side of them on the upper level.

"Flawless entry. Now to—" Hypno-Potamus stopped short when he saw the turtles glued together. "Oh, what happened to you lot? Did some creepy doctor man chop you into tiny bits and then sew you back together?"

"What? No, it's team-building," Raph denied.

"Oh, yes, team-building," Hypno-Potamus understood. "My former assistant Doug and I used to love team-build."

"I'm giving you one chance yo get out of here before we—" Raph started, narrowing his eyes at the mutant magician.

A purple portal opened up behind them. Two figures that they know too well stepped out and scanned the area.

"Foot face guys?" Mikey yelled.

"It's those flame face foot foes, fellas," Donnie said nervously.

"What happened to you guys?" The Foot Brute gasped in shock, as the Foot Lieutenant became frightened at the turtles' appearance. "Did a doctor cut you up and—"

"Is there a creepy doctor running around that we don't know about?" Raph interrupted him.

"Looks like you've got to choose between me or them," Hypno-Potamus laughed evilly. "A classic Wellington's choice."

He then ran into the room with occult devices.

"He's getting away into that exhibit on the occult!" Donnie exclaimed. "Quick, follow him!"

"Hurry! Let's get the device while these idiots are stuck together!" The Foot Lieutenant gestured towards another room before he and the Foot Brute started for it.

"It's team-building!" Raph corrected agitated.

"Why are we stuck together when there are literally three villains?" Mikey asked annoyed.

"Make that four!" Warren Stone stood on the railing far behind them and Mizuki. "Warren Stone, the biggest, baddest of them all is here to get in on the—"

"Hey, guy?" Leo intercepted. "Can you give us a minute? We've got a lot on our plate here."

"We need to go after the flame heads," Mikey argued.

"No, Hypno," Donnie suggested.

"No, stop me!" Stone jumped up trying to catch their attention, apart from Mizuki.

"Flame heads!" Mikey tried to go where the Foot members ran to.

"Hypno!" Donnie leaned to the side where Hypno is in.

"Flame heads."

"Hypno!"

As Mikey and Donnie argued about which villain to go after, Mizuki slapped herself in the forehead in exasperation.

This is not working well. Those villains need to be stopped soon.

"I'll go stop those Foot Clan guys from taking anything!" Mizuki pulled out her fans and chased after the Foot Clan members. "You guys stay here and don't break apart!"

"Thanks for the advice, Mizzy!" Leo yelled to her sarcastically.

Mizuki bit the inside of her mouth to keep a laugh from bursting out of her as she ran inside the room where the Foot men headed into.

Whatever they're in there for, she cannot let them get to it.

She found them pulling out some sort of chest from the crypt. They hadn't noticed her rushing towards them at the moment.

"Hey, flameheads!" She called to them.

They spun around to find her running towards them, her weapons ready for the fight.

The Foot Lieutenant smirked evilly and rushed at her.

He extended his foot out in order to hit her, but she skidded underneath him and propped herself back up before hitting him from behind.

He landed on the wall and fell down to the earth.

The Foot Brute growled and charged at her.

Mizuki jumped up in the air, doing a backflip, before slamming in his head and kicking him off the ground.

The bigger Foot member landed on the ground on his head and groaned.

The Foot Lieutenant growled and threw two paper origami in her direction. The origami soldiers appeared and sprinted to her, letting out their battle cry.

Mizuki threw her fans straight to them, who disappeared from the impacts. The fans flew swiftly back into her palms, and she smirked victoriously.

"Impressive," the Foot Lieutenant remarked, smirking. "But not good enough."

He then tossed an origami rope in her direction. The rope transformed into real life and wrapped itself around her.

"Hey! What the—" Mizuki gasped until her mouth was instantly gagged by the smaller version of the rope.

She fell down to the ground, her feet now held hostage by the rope. She then struggled to free herself, her cries muffled behind the gag.

"Looks like you're tangled up with this at the moment," the Foot Brute grinned sinisterly. "We'll deal with you after we get what we're after."

He lifted her up by the waist and placed her on top of the mummy caskets. She growled at them and struggled more to get the ropes off of her.

The Foot Brute opened the chest to find a bronze glove inside the chest.

The Foot members shed tears of joy at the sight, while Mizuki ceased fighting to stare at the glove with fear and confusion.

She then realized it looked like the same one they were after back at the department store.

The buff man picked up the gauntlet and placed it on his hand, laughing like an evil villain that they are.

"Now that we've found what we came for..." The Foot Lieutenant turned his attention towards the female warrior and smirked darkly.

Mizuki's eyes went big with terror.

The turtles suddenly rolled into the room and glared at the Foot Clan men.

"One set of bad guys left," Raph gestured at them.

"And a young damsel to save," Donnie commented the moment he saw Mizuki tied up and sitting on top of the mummy casket.

"Will this nightmare never end?" Leo whined.

Mizuki cried out a warning to them, though her words are muffled since she was gagged.

"This is really gonna hurt ya," the Foot Brute said and aimed the gauntlet at the turtles.

"That's not good," Raph whimpered.

A golden lightning bolt shot out from the hand and fired at the brothers. They crashed against the wall from the impact.

The glue broke from the impact on the wall and the turtles freely jumped out from the ball.

Mizuki cried fearfully towards Donnie and the others.

"Yes! We're free!" Leo cheered.

"That's not good," the Foot Brute cringed.

"I missed you guys," Mikey hugged himself.

"Oh, no one needs to be close to their family," Donnie exclaimed, then glanced at Raph, who mounted over the broken pieces of the ball. "No offense."

"You moron, blast them again," the Lieutenant ordered.

The Foot Brute growled and fired lightning bolts at the brothers again.

The turtles instantly ran across the room, avoiding the electric shots and hiding behind various artifacts.

Raph stayed where he is and silently cried over the broken pieces.

"Oh, no," Leo said.

"Raph, what are you doing?!" Mikey shouted to him.

Raph got hit from one of the lightning bolts and was flung against the wall. He dropped down to the ground, the broken pieces burying him in the process.

Mizuki's screams were still muffled behind the roped gag.

The other turtles jumped over to where Raph was laying and hid behind one of the displays as the Foot Brute kept firing at them.

Mizuki frantically searched over the chaos, quietly pleading to God, to the heavens above, to let Donnie and his brothers be alright.

To let them work as a team the best way they've got...

The Foot Lieutenant noticed her worried gazes and stared at where the turtles are hiding. He then smirked evilly when he realized something.

Mizuki glanced at him with terrified eyes. She can't let him know that she cares about the brothers, about Donnie.

But he already saw it in her eyes.

"Perfect way to use leverage," he said.

The turtles jumped over the display they were hiding behind and whooped excitedly. Only this time, they're put back together and had Stone as a rope to hold them.

The Foot Brute never got a chance to fire at them again before they started punching him. The last punch they had thrown at him sent him landing on the ground.

"Cowabunga!" The turtles all yelled.

He didn't have time to get away, for the brothers knocked him down against the wall and flew back towards the floor.

The Foot Lieutenant growled but remembered he still had one last chance left.

He grabbed the tied up Mizuki, pulling out a small blade from behind him and holding it under her chin.

"Another step closer, and your precious friend gets the slice," he threatened, glaring at the brothers, but mostly he was glaring at Donnie.

Donnie's eyes went big with terror as he saw the Foot Lieutenant holding Mizuki hostage.

Even if they did do something, she would still be hurt. They just need a plan...

It was then he noticed her winking at him and rolling her eyes repeatedly. He realized that she was telling him something, a plan.

He looked at Raph, Leo and Mikey, who had the same idea as him and smirked at him back.

"Let's shred, boys," Raph said.

They started rolling, with Stone screaming, towards the leaner Foot man.

Mizuki used her heel to step on the Foot Lieutenant's foot, prompting him to let go of her and cry out in pain. She hopped away from him in time before the turtles came rolling at him.

He became shocked and tried to run away through the crypt, but they caught up with him and squished him down.

They soon hit the wall of the crypt, sending the Foot Lieutenant flying towards his partner, who was opening up the portal.

"Stop that! Move out of the way!" He screamed.

They collide with one another and flew across the portal, dropping the gauntlet in the process. The portal closed as the Foot Clan men disappeared.

The ball pieces break apart once more, but this time, Raph celebrated with his brothers for the victory.

"FAB mode is awesome!" Mikey raised his arms in the air.

Donnie suddenly remembered about Mizuki and ran around the crypt to find her sitting upright on the ground. Her cheers were muffled behind the gag when she saw Donnie and the others.

"Mizzy!" He cried in relief.

He rushed over to her and cut her loose from the ropes before helping her up. She gasped for air again after being gagged up for a while.

"Donnie, you did it!" She told him, smiling.

She grabbed him by the cheeks and kissed him on the side of the face. He blushed instantly and stared off into space from the unexpected action.

Mikey and Raph awed at the two, while Leo gagged playfully at his brother.

Mizuki soon realized what she did and her cheeks turned tomato red, turning away from Donnie.

However, they were both smiling without the others noticing.

"Now we are...the perfect team," Raph smiled after reading from his hand.

"Yes!" They all cheered and high-three-ing each other.

"Go, team theam!" Donnie said, stretching out his arms as they all walked out of the room.

He and Mizuki glanced at one another again before they turned away, blushing and smiling lovingly at the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 894 47
Meet Lizzie a cat yokai who is ready to fight villains, make friends and even fall in love with one of the turtles. Even if not everything goes as ex...
19K 751 22
・.。.:*・F̫̫o̫̫l̫̫l̫̫o̫̫w̫̫s̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫2̫̫0̫̫1̫̫4̫̫ ̫̫S̫̫t̫̫o̫̫r̫̫y̫̫l̫̫i̫̫n̫̫e̫̫ ̫ ↖(^o^)↗ Spawned from a lab experiment, teenage terrapins...
37K 669 18
Separated from her sister shortly after their father died, Y/N O' Neil learned to adapt to the NYC way, living a dangerous and shady life for 16 year...
463 21 5
Raised in New York City sewers by their foster father and martial-arts Master Splinter, four mutant ninja turtles Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello a...