Darling In The Stranxx || 016...

De ShitsAndOrGiggles

|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
...The End...

Chapter 4

1.6K 46 16
De ShitsAndOrGiggles

[ Hiro ]

"Hiro!"

"Hiro!"

I hear a male's voice calling my name. I was too tired to move let alone open my eyes. I try my best to open my eyes due to the sun shining in front of it.

"Hiro! Wake up!" I see an anxious Goro shaking me back and forth.

"Alright I'm awake, sheesh." I sit up from my bed and looked at my surroundings. I forgot that I don't wake up from my bedroom anymore, this is my new home for now.

"It's almost time for our training. Remember?" Then I realized that I was gonna fight a Stranxx user.

"I forgot! I gotta get out of here!" I rush to the bathroom and lock the door. I hear banging in the bathroom door from the obvious, Goro.

"Oi Hiro! Everything is gonna be fine! They won't actually kill you!"

"Are you sure?!" I asked him, repeating this 5 times until he finally screams at me.

"YES I'M SURE NOW GET OUT OF THAT BATHROOM!"

"Alright, just let me get ready." I hop on the toilet and let nature do its thing. I brush my teeth and wash my face, getting rid of my messy bed hair and making it face downward. I finally got out of the bathroom and change onto my school uniform.

"These uniforms are what I am not used to." I struggle to put the socks on as they don't fit me at all and make my pants look small that they can see my feet.

"Yeah, I asked for a replacement this morning while you were dreaming about things beyond my knowledge." Goro waits for me at the door, reading his comic books. I don't know what is so interesting about his comic books but I gotta check them out sometime.

"Now, get on my back."

"WHAT?!" This was out of random and I don't even know why he wants me to get on his back, that will just make us slower. I doubt he can carry himself and me with that body.

"Do not worry, my Advocato Green will carry us both like a magic carpet." I see his Stranxx form into a carpet with the lower end of its body until the head was gone.

"If you say so." I get on his Advocato Green and off he goes at a speed faster than I can run. "Isn't this a little too much!" I struggle to keep my balance on his Advocato Green.

"You're just not used to it yet, give it 10 more times of riding this at full speed and you will already feel nothing at your 5th time." Goro chuckles as he goes full speed.

"Wait! This is too much for my first time!" I jump on his back in a very inappropriate way. Every other student starts looking at us even if we are going fast. The school was a huge building.

"I-Isn't this form a little bit unusual?" Goro asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind, at least no one is looking." Goro looks to his right and left side to see all the people staring as we both pass through them.

"GEHH! Get off my back!" Goro tries to get rid of me by shaking his whole body.

"You're making it worst!" I felt my body getting lower and lower.

"Hey why do I feel like someone is sniffing my bum?" Goro looks behind him.

MY FACE WAS ON HIS ASS

"GEHHHH!!!" He starts shaking more violently by the second.

"Goro! I did not sign up for this job! You can stop your Advocato Green!" He finally makes his Advocato Green disappear as we both fall and crash into some things.

"On second thought, I think we can just walk for now. Next time you are better off walking." Goro rubs his pain from the back of his head.

"Yeah, I agree. Hm? What's this?" I was holding something that was standing on me. It had high heels and was shaped like a mannequin. I look up to see a pink hair woman looking down on me.

"S-Sorry! Me and my friend didn't mean to! Hurry and activate your Advocato Green! She probably has a boyfriend coming at me right now." Goro quickly realizes the situation and summons his Advocato Green.

"Advocato Green! Full speed!" I got on Advocato Green and try to balance myself again.

[ Third POV ]

The pink hair girl looks at them from far behind.

"Who was those 2 boys?" A male asks, shorter than her.

"2 new students, what the hell even just happen darling?"

"I don't know."

"Wanna go check out their training ground?"

"Sure! Darling!"

[ Hiro ]

We finally made it to the training grounds where we crash landed again, but not on a person anymore.

"You finally made it Huh?" I heard Ichigo's scary voice come up to me and Goro.

"Y-Yes, we have arrived! And we are early!" Goro proudly says, not even realizing the clock.

"You're 10 minutes late! Zorome had already started the battle! Be glad he is the first to volunteer otherwise you both would have to fight each other." We look at the window below and see Zorome destroying a robot.

"VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLAAAAA VOLARE VIA!" His Aerosmith annihilates the robot into pieces. Next thing I see was another pose of course.

"Glad that they are robots. Phew." I whisper to myself.

"What was that Hiro?"

"Nothing!"

"Next person! Miku!"

"Guess I'm ready! See you later!" She walks into the door where you enter the training grounds. We are watching them from a radio tower perspective. Think of it as a Zoo with a tiger, fences all over it and windows to prevent any accidents. It still looks natural though.

Another robot appears that looks like a Klaxosaur I guess.

Stranxx Name: Spicy Lady

Stranxx Master: Miku

Power:  A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: D
Growth Potential: C

[ Miku ]

"Bring it on robotic freak!" I summon my Stranxx.

"Spicy Lady!" My range is 5 meters, far enough for it to harm the user.

"WANNABEEEEEE!!" My Spicy Lady yells out. She says that a lot, it's like a war cry which I like.

"Yes! I made it bouncy! It's not alive so therefore I already won!" I make Spicy Lady disappear and already hearing the explosion from the robot.

"Arrivedeci."

[ Third POV ]

"Ney darling, isn't her Stranxx kinda cool."

"Not as cool as ours."

[ Hiro ]

I can't believe it, she destroyed that robot in seconds. So this the strength of a Stranxx user in battle. I've only seen it in movies but in my own eyes, it's kinda different and very quick.

"Also I lied about Zorome being the first one. All the others already finished their practice." Ichigo says.

"What?! Why did you lie to us like that! We probably weren't even 10 minutes late!" Goro argues with her.

"You guys were actually 10 minutes late, that's how fast the others got done with it. The slowest one was Kokoro since her stand takes a while to actually show up." Ichigo crosses her arms and walks to another destination beyond my knowledge.

"Well then." I break out the silence.

"Goro! You're next!" The announcer calls for Goro.

"Welp, wish my luck buddy." We both fist bump and walk to different paths. I was just walking to get a better angle.

[ Goro ]

I haven't actually fought with my Advocato Green. I just used it for transportation or to prank on others. But never on an actual fight. This will be my first time actually finding out Advocato's new abilities.

"I only tested on a mannequin before but on a robot! That's just like a mannequin!" I summon my Advocato Green and cautiously approach it. I have to catch it off guard and then go into it and control it.

"Emeraldo Splashu!" I shoot my ultimate move on the robot, it wasn't a concentrated shot, I just needed the robot to try to avoid it at all times.

"Now is the time!" I made my Advocato Green's lower end into a tentacle substance and pierce through its side of the helmet. I made it do some dancing gestures from my comic book and dance with it.

"I want Golden Wind!" I made it say.

"Now perish!" I made Advocato Green destroy its wires and quickly escape out of it, exploding.

"Phew, that was pretty awesome and frightening." I exit the training grounds only to be applauded with claps from all the members.

"That was amazing Goro! I never see a Stranxx do that!" Miku says.

"Well it was no problem, I actually tried it on a human before." I made the crowd go silent.

"Just kidding!" I pranked them all as they all started to laugh.

"Last Fighter! Hiro! Unfortunately we ran out of robots so you are going to fight an actual Stranxx User!"

We all gasp and focused our eyes on Hiro who was sweating tremendously.

[ Hiro ]

My worst nightmares have become true.

[ Third POV ]

"Hey isn't Hiro that Stranxxless user but can see Stranxxs?"

"Yes, if I remember his face during the opening ceremony."

"I can't wait to see how this turns out darling!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.5K 131 17
The year is 2014, in the city of Tokyo, two young adults sit together in their home, relaxing after their recent adventure. One was a girl, with rave...
733 25 15
¡ONGOING! ⚠️REMAKE⚠️ A/N: "I am remaking this story, if you want to read the original then it's still up!" ...
130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
137K 5.6K 21
(Everyone listen, I've decided to remake my original book. I decided that because I think I could do a lot better with this book. This book will stil...