โ˜… ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’'๐’” ๐‘จ๐’๐’ˆ...

By BabyMartell

What happens when the sweetest angel in town meets the baddest devil in town and falls in love. Despite the b... More

โ˜… ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’• โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’–๐’Ž๐’๐’“ โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’… ๐’“๐’†๐’‘๐’–๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’๐’๐’„๐’†๐’๐’• โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’๐’–๐’” โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ญ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’… โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’… โ˜…
โ˜… ๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† โ˜…
โ˜… ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’š โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“ โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ช๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’† โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘ฏ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’• โ˜…
โ˜… ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’ โ˜…
โ˜…๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘๐‘กโ˜…
โ˜…๐‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™โ˜…
New book

โ˜… ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ โ˜…

2.7K 65 1
By BabyMartell

————-❀✐♡✄———————————

Y/n was known for her sweetness, like she was a angel that she was. She was sweeter then honey, prettier then a field of flower, brighter then the sun. Everyone loved her, not only for her beauty outside, but also the blossoming beauty inside.

Everything about her is perfect, every single little piece. She had wonderful parents (for the most time), wonderful friends, and a wonderful boyfriend, not to mention the fact that everyone loves her (even the devil).

The boys drools all over her whenever they saw her existence. The girls wanted to hate her for the fact that she was too perfect, but they just can't with her beauty.

After all, she was the towns angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.4K 28
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
491K 14.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
17M 653K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
708K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!