Fagrid (A Hagrid x Reader fic)

By CultOfAsparagus

You land yourself a job at Hogwarts looking for love. You soon find Hagrid the Horrible Half-giant and fall h... More

Chapter 1: The Game of Lust
Chapter 2: Alohoemora
Chapter 3: Vore and More
Chapter 4: Somethin' Big and Round
Chapter 5: Harry Potter and the Sex Scandal
Chapter 6: Petit à petit, l'oiseau fait son nid

Prologue

1.6K 22 24
By CultOfAsparagus

(Y/N) Your Name

This was it. Your first day of your new job. You landed a job as the new herbology professor at Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry . They needed a new one,as old one, Professor Sprout, achieved enlightenment after dying in Saint Mango's from a weed-laced hydro flask in the ass incident, so she will not be reincarnating.

No, they will have to settle for Professor (Y/N), the new single teach in town. A single pringle ready to mingle. You only took this job after finding yourself with several restraining orders for "stalking". So now it was time to find love in the best place: a high school!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.5K 70
-Finally the balaclava was gone too and she turned to you and you saw your girl for the first time. Your pants tightened and you would have sworn tha...
9.6K 399 15
Sixteen year old Nya Smith suffers from stage IV cancer and metastasis which has spread to her lungs. When Nya's friend Lloyd brings seventeen year o...
45.6K 1.1K 15
(TRIGGER WARNING: SH) Fifteen-year-old Colleen's life is pretty crummy. She lives in a rundown orphanage and she is constantly bullied. Thankfully, s...
7K 158 26
CeCe Jones was a failure. A disappointment. A liar. CeCe was in a funk. She didn't know what to do with her life. Rocky Blue, her best friend and da...