fansite - woosan

By traesuredestiny

choi san, a photography major, has a secret fansite for his favourite idol jung wooyoung. what could go wro... More

introduction
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
hello :)
15
16
17
18
19
the end.

01

11.9K 441 384
By traesuredestiny

"san, hurry up we're late!"

two males ran across the campus. one of them clutching their belongings tightly, having only woke up a few minutes prior to being shoved out of the door. the other, slightly more organised, had everything securely in his bag. but still managed to be late.

"and that is not my fault." san replied. it was almost entirely his fault, he hadn't set an alarm to wake him up and he had spent all night watching youtube videos of his favourite idol.

the taller male ahead of him rolled his eyes slightly, checking his watch and speeding up. if they didn't get to their class soon either the teacher would kill them, or their older friend would.

"do you know if yeosang is there already?" san asked, managing to shove his camera not-so-securely into his bag, allowing him to run faster than he was previously.

"yeah, he's messaged me twice asking where we are." 

"fuck."

the continued noise of the male's shoes hitting the concrete as they ran. other students were walking around the campus, paying no attention to the runners as they sprinted to where they were supposed to be.

making their way past the various other buildings in the art college they went to, making their way into the photography building before sneaking into their lesson.

"now the most important thing to notice about this artist is the way he captures the emotion of his subjects..." the teacher was mid-speech as the two walked quietly into the back of the classroom. he had noticed the two entering late, but couldn't be bothered to do anything about it.

"mingi, san, where the fuck have you been." yeosang whisper-shouted from his seat towards the younger two males.

"san woke up late." the taller of the two, mingi, spoke. pointing an accusing finger towards san.

"and that is not my fault." san tried to reply, prove his innocence in the situation. but neither of his friends would take it.

"it is! you were up until at least two in the morning last night, if not later, watching videos of wooyoung." yeosang raised his eyebrows towards the male, emphasising his point. mingi nodded, agreeing.

"okay maybe, but how would you know I was up that late?" san turned towards the eldest.

"I was finishing editing my photos, dipshit." 

with that final statement, yeosang turned to face the front of the photography classroom. mingi and san following his actions, looking to see that the teacher had a display of different artists.

"for your project this term you will choose one of these artists, researching them and providing me with an analysis of their work as well as experiments in their style. there are enough artists for everyone to have one each, so it is on a fist come first serve basis. I expect you to write your name next to the artist you would like, if the one you wanted is taken choose another." 

the teacher held up a sheet of paper, pointing towards it before leaving it on his desk.

some students seemed to rush towards it, hurriedly writing their names next to the artists they wanted. yeosang, san and mingi sat at the back of the classroom, making their way towards the board that displayed the work of the artists and their names.

"this one seems cool." mingi pointed towards some photos that seemed very mixed media, having taken photos of empty landscapes and digitally drawing houses or cities on top.

"so does this one." yeosang too pointed towards a mixed media artist. this was one that used makeup on their subject, displaying different feelings through the pieces.

luckily when the two went to choose those artists they were available. but san couldn't seem to decide. in fact he was so indecisive that he ended up with the last available artist. which was good in a way, he didn't have to choose for himself.

the three males left the classroom, mingi having to rush to his next lesson: visual effects. leaving san and yeosang watering around the building.

"do you look at the artist you got?" yeosang asked the younger, who shook his head in response.

"I took a photo of their name, but I still need to see what they actually do." yeosang hummed as a reply. the two walking towards an on campus cafe, where they usually hung out if they had no where else to be.

"have you checked wether you got in yet?" yeosang asked the younger as they sat on a table in a far corner of the cafe.

"got into what?" san asked, sipping on his drink. he probably knew what the older was talking about. but at the same time his brain was a mess of three total braincells.

"the fan sign you absolute dummy." 

upon hearing 'fan sign' san rushed to pull his phone from where it was buried in his bag. checking to see if he had any new messages. which he did.

he clicked to open it, although before he could see what the message said, his phone died.

"no!" san seemed to screech slightly, scaring the older who was also looking down at his phone. as well as catching the attention of everyone else in the cafe.

yeosang looked up towards the male, seeing his face distorted into slight distress. "what happened?"

"my phone died!" san threw himself back on the chair, letting out mock sobs.

"were you not charging it as you slept?"

"I think I fell asleep watching it, so no."

yeosang sighed, he sure loved his friends but they could be incredibly stupid at times.

"do you have any other classes today?" he asked, knowing he was free until later on in the afternoon.

"yeah I have my conceptual arts class in like 20 minutes, why?" san brought his drink to his lips.

"I could take you phone home and charge it for you, I'm free until our next photography class this afternoon."

the younger jolted upright, practically throwing his phone towards yeosang. "yes please!" luckily yeosang was able to catch his phone before it hit the floor.

san, yeosang and mingi all lived in one apartment together. occasionally some of their other friends would sleep the night, but it was where the three of them spent alot of their time if they weren't out of the house.

the majority of sans time was spent taking photos of his favourite subject, Jung wooyoung. 

wooyoung was part of an idol group called 'ateez' with four other members. they had their leader, kim hongjoong. the rapper park seonghwa. on vocals was jeong yunho and wooyoung, as well as the maknae choi jongho, who also had some parts of songs rapping.

san was incredibly wooyoung biased, which was a given considering that he had a fansite for the male. although he wasn't the only one. yeosang and mingi had fansites too. mingi was head over heels for yunho, and yeosang seemed invested in the god like visuals from seonghwa.

they were a good trio, but none of their other friends knew about their fansites. the group was one of the biggest in the country, and they had countless fansites for each member. they didn't want anyone else to know about it.

the only thing that seemed to get san through the remainder of the day was the thought that he may have gotten into the fan signing. he'd been to a few before, but during their last comeback he was ill and unfortunately couldn't make it to any events. 

but now they had just made a comeback, and he was ready to be there for every event they had.

after managing to doze his way through his conceptual arts class, san made his way towards his final class of the day. photography. which also happened to be his favourite.

"now that all of you have your artist chosen, even if they werent the ones you wanted, I will be coming around to hand out a small booklet I made for your artists. it contains photos of their work alongside some facts about them."

the teacher began walking around, handing everyone their booklets. mingi and yeosang both getting the artists they had chosen. san being handed the booklet for the artist he hadn't even looked at.

he hands had a chance to look at his artist yet, so when looking through his booklet he was rather surprised to find that it was one of the artists he was going to choose anyway.

the artist took photos of silhouettes on colourful backgrounds, some of the backgrounds being sunsets. others being in front of car lights. his favourite being the ones in front of neon lights. although he didnt know who he was going to get for the photos.

the main rule of their photography class was that you couldn't photograph anyone else in the class for your project. so he needed to find someone. 

while the teacher began speaking to the class again, yeosang slid san his phone. which the younger male was grateful for. he could finally check his messages.

he clicked onto the unread message, curious.

he got into the fan sign.

~~~

woosan

I don't really know how good this is going to be lmao

happy ateez 1st anniversary !!!!!

a year ago today I found the treasure mv and it made me stan the most amazing group ever, as well as allowing me to make new friends and helping me find a passion for writing lmao.

atiny <3 ateez 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.2K 16
Wooyoung and his best friend Yeosang are big fans of the boy group Ateez. What happens when Wooyoung wins two tickets to their upcoming fan meeting?
229K 12.1K 59
sneaking into your girlfriend's house won't be a big problem, right? unless you got into the wrong window. yunho x oc
5.2K 277 27
Choi San and Jung Wooyoung are best friends and teammates in ATEEZ, affectionate and loving with each other and their other members. When a confessio...
152K 6.3K 41
a prince, a fearless girl, and a group of pirates. what can go wrong?