When Different Worlds Unite

Від youknowigotsauce

A new era begins with a new mafia king. Alyssa feels the strain of a relationship that was now holding on by... Більше

Chapter 1 - Part Three
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Part Four
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 25

3.4K 169 9
Від youknowigotsauce

"Santino, I need you and Franco to stay right here. Dante and I are going to the private airport, I have a feeling they're going to be there," I confessed.

I strapped up with my weapons and necessary devices before I considered myself ready.

"You ready?" I asked Dante.

"Yes sir," he answered as he slammed the door of my black Bugatti veyron shut.

I reversed out of the garage before taking a risky quick spin onto the streets.

Dante buckled up in the car when I started accelerating even more.

"We're trying to kill Silvio, not ourselves remember that," he hissed. 

I didn't reply I just focused on the task at hand.

"I have to get her back today, everything stops today," I assured myself.

Dante was looking over at me, "I really hope you do man, you're starting to lose it."

When we arrived at the airport we stayed put in the car in a far corner. There wasn't any signs of Silvio or anyone or anything suspicious.

My phone rang and I answered it immediately, "Silvio is here!" Santino shouted among ruckus. "Hurry back we're gonna need help."

"Are you sure?"

"As sure as rain," I heard him releasing the safety off his gun.

"Don't let him get away. Capture him and torture him until I come," I demanded and hung up right after.

"Silvio is there, we have to go back." I made a move to start up the car again but Dante gave me the wait signal.

"I feel it in my bones Elijah trust me, here is where we should be," he said. "Wait a few more minutes. Something is going to happen here."

We sat there for at least five more minutes.

"Dante, Silvio is back there right now! Why should I wait here?" I asked agitatedly.

"Because of that," he pointed in the direction with his gun before jumping out of the car.

When I turned to look what it was, I saw a black car pull up and out stepped Silvio and my wife who he dragged like a rag doll. I counted to ten to control my reasoning, I thought about the situation and being rational for the sake of my wife. I jumped out of the car too and stood beside Dante who was hiding in the shadows watching them at the waiting plane.

Silvio was talking on the phone to someone as two men held Alyssa.

I sent a text to the back up men we had letting them know that we'd need their assistance. 

"If this is Silvio then who does Santino and Franco have?" Dante asked.

"I don't know but let's go out in three, two, one..." Dante and I appeared from around the corner and the men who surrounded the car and the jet started firing.

We fired back killing them off as best as we could.

Alyssa screamed my name and she tried to run towards me only for Silvio to pull her back into a headlock and hold a gun up to her head.

"ONE MORE STEP AND I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING SHOOT HER!" He yelled.

I stayed put, "You played the game well Silvio but your moves are up."

"Even if you kill me tonight Elijah I swear to God you have to go down with me too."

With my men surrounding the area and Dante beside me I didn't feel too worried.

"Silvio give this up! You're outnumbered."

"I'm outnumbered yet I still have the life of your wife in my hands. Shoot me and I'll shoot her," he shrugged.

Alyssa shrieked in his hands with tears running down her face as she trembled when he pressed the gun harder into her temple.

"I asked for one thing and that was for me to be the bearer of the family business that was passed down to you. You and your brothers were the privileged ones, you grew up with your father, you had both parents and more money I could dream of. You guys owe me this."

"We don't owe you shit! It's not our fault that your mother didn't tell our father about you."

"This is me taking avenge for how I grew up and for how he treated my mother. Your father used my mother. You guys and your mother had the better life while me and my mother suffered. It's time we have some of that good life too and what better way to have tried to get attention on the poor outside kid than by stirring trouble. Your wife was the only weak link there was to taking you guys down," he explained.

"You did all of this because you have daddy issues?" I sniggered before I shook my head disbelieving.

"You're fucking mental."

"As a matter of fact I am," he admitted.

I looked at the man who was coming out of the jet. He placed his finger over his lips suggesting that we be quiet.

"And if I don't sign over everything to your name then what's going to happen to me?" I questioned.

"I have something planned that will mess up your life."

"I'll take my chances then," I said. As soon as the words left my lips, the man from behind wrung Silvio's neck until it snapped and his arms fell from around Alyssa as he collapsed onto the ground with blood seeping out of his mouth.

"Good riddance," I said.

Alyssa wrapped her arms around herself as she cried and cried, she fell to her knees and started thanking and praising God.

The man stepped forward and we shook hands, "I'm Enrico, I work for your father," he said.

"Of course you do. Thank you, but excuse me, I have to get my wife," I said and he nodded in understanding.

Dante held Alyssa up and helped her to walk to meet me. As the men behind her picked up Silvio's body.

They were probably gonna let it look like something else happened to Silvio.

As soon as Alyssa got close to me I took her in my arms and held her trembling body so tight against me not even a sheet of paper could slide between us.

"I got you baby, I got you," I swallowed the knot in my throat as my heart hammered against my chest in relief. I closed my eyes and inhaled a fresh breath of air as I looked towards the sky.

Her knees were weak so I slid down with her and held her even then kissing her hair and whispering calming words into her ear.

"I love you so fucking bad and this will never happen to you again I swear on my life," I whispered to her.

I kissed her head as she tried to take calming breaths.

"Elijah we gotta go," Dante ordered me.

If we didn't leave now, the cops might just pull up. I lifted Alyssa bridal style and took her to the car as we sat in the back. She rested her head on my shoulder as she tried to calm down. 

"He was gonna... he's a human trafficker," she continued but I stopped her.

I hate that man so much. The Greeks were the only mafia that practiced trafficking, it was sickening.

"Don't talk yet, just be quiet so I can hold you and sink in that you're back."

"I missed you so much," her voice cracked. "And Matteo..." she sobbed quietly again.

"Stop talking and I really mean that," I warned.

When the car finally arrived outside of our house, Dante opened the car door for us and I carried Alyssa inside.

Mother was the first one up out of her seat watching as I brought her in.

"Is she okay?"

"Yes just a bit weak in the knee," I responded.

I locked eyes with my father and I gave him a thankful nod, before I proceeded taking Alyssa upstairs to our bathroom. I put her to sit on the toilet and she watched me as I set up the bath for her.

"Where's Matteo? I want to see him."

"I'll let you see him after you freshen up okay?"

She nodded and started taking off her clothes. After she took off her underwear and sunk into the warm water she turned to me, "Join me, please."

I took off my clothes and joined her in the tub. She laid her head on my chest as I snuggled her closer to my body. I kissed her head as she relaxed into me.

I don't know how long we sat there just holding each other but after a while we got out and got dressed before we went downstairs. By now she had felt a little better and the life had come back into her eyes.

I held her waist and kissed her cheek from behind, leading her to the dining room to have dinner.

The conversation was serious this time around as Alyssa told us about what happened during the weeks she was taken.

She cried as she told us about the ill treatment she got from Silvio. She recalls that she felt like a slave due to how he treated her.

"It's my fault really, I shouldn't have gone out without the bodyguards that day," she said.

"It doesn't matter anymore, we're just happy that you're safe," my mother grinned through the tears sliding down her cheeks.

"Dad, I just want to thank you for saving Alyssa's life today, you always come through for me even if it is in the very end," I admitted.

"You're my son, my number one job is to protect my family." He switched his gaze over on Alyssa and she smiled.

~~~

After dinner, we both stood in the nursery looking at Matteo as he slept.

"I'm happy to have you home," I said to her.

"And I'm happy to be home thank you for saving me Elijah, I love you."

"I love you more than life itself," I admitted then I kissed her temple as she stood still in my arms watching our son sleep.

_______________________________________

A/N: We're one chapter closer to wrapping up, hope you enjoyed.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

17.5K 578 22
A gxg version of 365 days. Viviana loses someone dear and in her despair falls for a women she doesn't even know. Seona, unaware of her new admirer...
54.9K 2.2K 40
Life always has strange way of surprising you which is why you should always expect the unexpected. Started: 13 December 2019 Finished : 01 March 202...
360K 14.2K 42
Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequel When Different Worlds Unite Top Ten R...
37K 1.8K 33
Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Girl finds out boy is last in line to a mafia legacy. All hell breaks loose.