Querencia {18+}

Av Meraki_Kri

ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let m... Mer

. Something before you start .
1. Beginning
Character list
2. Wedding bells
4. Fiancé?
5. Wound
6. Confession
7. Fight
8. Truth
9. Family and comfort
10. Bloody Jacket
Epilogue
. BOOK COVERS .

3. "What just happened?"

39K 893 385
Av Meraki_Kri

The wedding ceremony went smoothly and I felt extremely happy for Jake and Leo. They are made for each other.

What really confused me was the fact that there was always a man looking at me. And a very good looking man, and it didn't creep me out, it felt........ ok. I have no clue why it didn't feel so.

He was a really good-looking man, had an amazing physique and knew how to carry him well. And he seemed to be quite popular amongst others.

With great difficulty, I tried to ignore it as much as I can. While everyone were talking and getting ready for the food and toast, I excused myself to go to the washroom.

After doing my business, I fixed my look and my nerves. And I made my way out when suddenly my back was slammed to the wall.

"What the..? " I blinked as I looked up to the see the same man.

He literally came to me and blocked me by keeping his hands on the either side of my head. I craned up my head up to meet his eyes. He leaned on me to meet my eyeline.

He was much more beautiful closer.

'What is wrong with me? He is trying to do something to me and I am not even doing anything, I am such an idiot'

"Let me go" I said in a stern voice. But internally, I was trembling.

"What is your name? " His voice was so deep.

It suited an intimidating man like him. I could literally feel a tingle in my south.

My feminine hormones went crazy in his presence and his aura. This was the first time after the incident. I guess my deprived hormones needed some reinforcement.

I composed myself and glared at him.

"What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go"

"No"

I started to wiggle around and he, like an expert, held me down with his heavy body.

He looked at me for some time and his eyes started to dissolve. It was then I realised he had green eyes. The same green that I would see in the forest of Seattle.

He closed his eyes and I felt his body tensing up, his jaw clenched and it made his facial features sharper. He opened his beautiful eyes, he looked at me and said "fuck it" And smashed his lips against mine.

I was shocked first but soon, even I kissed him back.

I just let it happen. I gave him my consent as I started to hold him to me.

The kiss was heavenly. I completely melted into it. Out of the blue, he suddenly picked me up from my butt, making my legs wrap around him. I gasped at it, and his tongue entered my mouth and I was enjoying every single bit.

He was harsh yet sweet. I could taste some whiskey dancing on his tongue but it somehow added more sweetness.

As we both kissed, I put my arms around his shoulder and pulled him towards me, more like hugging him. His body was delight to touch. And then, he shifted and he put his leg out, resulting in my heated core directly resting on his thigh, his arms removed my arms from his shoulder and he pinned them on the wall using his one hand, while the other on my waist. He started to move his leg a bit, the same leg where my pussy rested. I moaned out a bit.

Not realizing what I was doing, I started to move my hips a bit too. There were two things that created an obstruction in the middle, my wet panties and his pants.

Our position was so intense that even my breasts rubbed on his chest. Even through his three-piece suit, I could make out he has a very hard chest.

Our kiss ended, but not our dry humping. I moved my hips and he moved his leg. I couldn't believe what I was doing but it felt so good. I felt myself getting high and a point reaching on me which made me go faster, and then the pleasure struck me. I breathed out and I arched my back, making my breasts dig more into his chest and he groaned in pleasure.

I opened my eyes and I saw his eyes closed. When he realised that I had opened my eyes and I reached my high, he looked at me.

I whimpered as I felt pleasure all over me. I gulped down the saliva that was in my mouth.

His hold on my slowly loosened and he kissed me again. And then stopped kissing me a bit hesitantly. As he would leave my lips, he would again capture them and tried to again rub my sensitive pussy with his leg, me being sensitive, I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed it a bit as I gave out a pleasured whimper. He again looked at me with great intensity and gave my lips again a small peck as he carefully keeping me down. I had to take the support of his big shoulders to balance myself. My legs felt weak and I took in a deep breath.

When I was settled, he moved back and just said, " Hope we will meet again, Mia"

He fixed his tie and slowly made his way back to the party.

This was very new for me, after 3 years someone has touched me and I didn't even feel scared. Someone gave me pleasure.

I am supposed to feel dirty, but I didn't. I just shook my head.

I again went to the washroom to make myself presentable. I saw in the mirror and I was in a complete mess. My lips were swollen, my hair was all over the place and I had no idea how to deal with myself in a situation like this after all these years. And I could feel cool air in my pussy.

I closed my eyes as I again clinched myself getting a bit of pleasurer and I closed my eyes. I opened them up again and I just let out a breath. And then, I realized, I never told him my name.

I didn't know what to feel.

How to react.

I ignored it all and I set my hair with my hands and my dress. As I was pressing down the dress in order to flatten the creases, I spotted red hand prints on my thigh, I lifted my dress to see that my thighs were red from the massaging. And cause of that, I noticed that my wrists were also red.

I quickly lowered my arms and dress as if nothing had happened. I took a deep breath and left the washroom.

I entered the ballroom and gave smile to everyone I saw. I spotted the Jake and stood next to him.

Jake gave me a double take and he know something was not normal, he lifted his eyebrow and asked me "Where were you Mia? " with a smirk playing on his lips. Before I could answer, Jake looked behind me and smiled.

" Hey Alex, hey Adam, how are you? " I looked behind and my eyes widened.

"I am good. And congratulations I never got the chance to say it in person"

"Yeah man, congratulations" the other good-looking guy says while giving Jake a Bro hug.

"You know him? " I asking him in disbelief while looking at the green-eyed individual.

Jake gasped and hit me lightly on my stomach. "Yes dumbass, he is Leo's best man along with Adam."

Well, I am fucked.

I looked at Jake and gave him a look that are-you-messing-with-me? look and he gave me the no-babe look. And it was as if something clicked on him and he gave me a very mischievous smile and claimed, " Well I am sorry I cannot wait for long, duty calls" He kissed my cheeks before making his was to the guests. And I just stood there frozen.

'How in the world can this person be Leo's really good friend?'

"Why are you so shocked my love?" He asked slyly. I was broken out of my trance.

I scoffed at him. "It is kind of weird to know that you are a close friend to a person like Leo"

"Looks like you have met him" says the other guy.

"Yes, I did, it was quite eventful, unfortunately" but in my head I swear a small voice said, fortunately. I tried to apply emphasis on the 'unfortunately' as much as I could. And I narrowed my eyes at him. As I entwined my fingers and kept them down, still feeling the coolness in my pussy. And seeing him in that outfit made me more wet.

This action didn't go unnoticed by him as he looked at my fingers and his mouth held a smirk when it came at me.

"Well ignore him. It is good to finally meeting you, Mia." Adam took my hand and kissed it. And my attention moved from Alex to Adam.

"Damn you are more beautiful than what Leo and Jake described" I blushed at it and said thank you with a little bow. When I looked at Alex, he had clenched jaw and was looking at my hand where Adam kissed.

My attention came back to Adam and he had a smile on my face as he looked behind me. I am pretty sure a lot of girls would have fallen for it, but I am pretty sure I would never.

Suddenly Harper came up behind me and glared at Adam, "You! Away from her! " She slightly put me behind her.

Adam kept his hand over his heart and said, "So much of love for me, my little kitten? "

'Kitten?'

"You are an asshole, fuck off" she says and I could feel her anger coming out. I just put my hand on her back to calm her down.

"Gladly, but it would be lovely with your help" he says with a mischievous smile.

She scoffed at him and pulled me with her.

"Kitten? " I mocked her and she pulled me away, as I went farther, I could feel his heated gaze on my back.

"Oh shut up!"

After making sure we were at a distance, she said, "Stay away from Alex. He is bad news"

"Why?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Just do as I say, it would make me feel less concerned about your safety"

How do I tell her that we just dry humped?

"But why? " I ask again as I pursed my lips.

"Just listen to me. Now let's enjoy the party and forget him" Not wanting to argue with her more, I just agreed.

------------------------

As I was meeting everyone, the wedding planner came to me with a huge skirt in her hand, almost like what a wedding skirt looked like. And she pulled me to a side.

"What is this for?", I asked her.

"It's for a game that Harper asked for" she says as she holds a smirk.

Knowing that Harper is a bitch, I sort of knew where this would go.

"Can you please wear it?"

"Can I back out?"

"She specifically told me that you have to participate and she also said that if you say no, then I'll have to call her and then she will slap you and then make you wear it'"

I groaned and I took it from her. I grumbled as I wore the huge skirt.

"Can I call the police for abuse?" I ask the planner as I tightened the skirt. She just laughed and went away after knowing that I wore it.

I moved to the dance floor to see with me a few more girls wore the similar skirt but with a different design and colour.

Harper took the mic from the DJ and stood in the middle of the stage.

"Good evening everyone and I am happy that you came for the wedding, first of all let's give a huge applause for the newlyweds"

And there was huge round of applause. I looked around and saw that Alex was looking right at me and smirking. He was not hard too differentiate from the crowd. He was huge. I bit my lip and looked away.

"So, before we all have a dance, I have thought about a small game for the evening to spice things up" she says with a smirk and I gave her a disgusted look and she looked directly at me.

"So! For this game, firstly, can everyone clear out the dance floor?" and with that everyone moves away.

And as everyone moves out, a few waiters come in with 10 chairs and place them at an equal distance from each other and a bit away from the DJ platform. It was facing the other side of DJ stand.

And then two more waiters come with a small table with some sort of cloth over it and I could see something under the huge covering .

"Secondly, I would request all of my beautiful girls who were given the skirt to sit on one of the chairs" and with that I slowly went with other girls and sat on one of the chairs.

"Now, Leo and Jakey will be given 2 jars in which there are chits" and on cue, two jars were kept in front of the couple.

"In one jar, there are the names of these beautiful girls and on the other, there are the names of the bachelors and bachelorettes. So this way will pair them up for this game, and who knows, for the rest of the night" and everyone laughs lightly.

"So, can the young couple help us out?"

And with that Leo pulled out the name of the girls and then Jake said the guys or girls name out loud.

If a girl wanted a girl to be her partner, she would say and the name would be exchanged, with consent from both the side.

"Mia" Leo called out. And my heartbeat spiked up.

Jake looked at me and smirked, he gave the jar an extra shuffle and pulled out a name.

"Conner" he said, and a very cute guy came forward, I smiled at him and he smiled back me. He suddenly looked to his side and then his smile dropped and he said, "I am sorry, I can't" and he ran back.

I shrunk in my seat in embarrassment.

Jake then pulled out another chit.

"Alexander" and my eyes widened and suddenly in the whole hall there was hooting and whistling. Alex came forward with a smirk.

"I will do it" and then everyone looked at me.

I gulped. To not waste more time or face rejection I said yes.

"Now that the pairs are decided, can the couple do the honours to remove the cover?" and with that both of them removed the cover and it revealed ...... garters?

And there were many of them.

"Ok so the game is, the men and the women who are not on the seat have to choose the correct garter, that is the one matching with the skirt that the women are wearing "

"Now, let's get to the main twist. After choosing the garter, they have to show it to me, and after I approve it to be right, you have to make them wear with" and just like that everyone started to scream in approval and hooted again. All I could do was blush.

"And the winners get a hamper with food, wine and some more goodies!"

"Did everyone understand?" and a series of yes was heard. I looked at Alex and he was slowly taking off his jacket and he was rolling up his sleeves of his shirt, showing off one of his sleeve tattoos and it was such a pleasant sight and I could feel myself getting turned on by that itself. I clenched myself. And I hoped that he doesn't smell my arousal when he gets under my skirt.

"and the game starts in 3.., 2..., 1! Go!" and with that everyone starts to scream and shout in encouragement. I looked at Alex and his eyes were fixed on me as he made his way to the table. While everyone were searching for it hurriedly, Alex was very calm. He just looked at the table for a minute. He then looked at me and his hands dug in and out came a garter.

Without breaking the eye contact, he walked in long strides past me to Harper on the stage and I prayed that it was wrong so that he would go back again to look for the correct one and never find it.

"Aannndddd, Alex has found the correct one for Mia" Harper says and my heart drops and the butterflies start appearing more.

I could feel him walking towards me. He kept his hands on the back of my chair and my hands clenched on my skirt.

I was as red as a tomato.

He came in front of me and squatted down. His eyes met mine and I swear everything went silent.

He bent down a bit and he lifted my skirt and went under it and I straightened my back. I looked around to see everyone cheering to the ones who haven't found yet, and looked at the ones who didn't. Some looked at me, some didn't.

Even Jake and Leo were found nowhere.

Under me, Alex's hand touched my ankle and I tried my best not to flinch visibly. His hands followed my legs as he rolled up the garter slowly and sensually. And as he made me wear it, he gave me small butterfly kisses on my leg and I again clenched myself. As the garter slid above my knee, he took a deep sniff under my skirt and I clenched myself. I bit my lip and exhaled a bit.

He blew on my covered pussy and traced it lightly it with his other hand. Not knowing how to react, I controlled myself and I clenched myself more and I knew that he felt it.

He shifted my panties to the side and traced my raw-creamed pussy and I let out a breath. He blew on it again as I jerked my hips back. And with that he came out and he took my hand as we stood up.

"Mia and Alex are the winners! Give them a huge round of applause" and wolf-whistles were let out. I moved towards Alex unconsciously and he draped his hand on my waist.

We did it first? I was shocked as it felt like it had been hours.

And after we won, she let everyone do their bit and have fun, while I just went away from Alex. I was so ashamed. I went to the bar to have a glass of water.

As the waiter gave me the glass, I had it and went I turned around, I saw Alex leaning against a pillar and sucking his finger, his hands flexed and his tattoos seemed more prominent, he looked directly at me. And I clenched my pussy as it was so damn hot to look at him in a white shirt, rolled up, sucking the finder from which he touched me with.

I gulped as I removed down my skirt and I kept it on one of the chairs and I made it where everyone were.

The game ended and everyone were laughing and smiling. I just joined them.

"Now that our game has ended, let's give the winners their prize" both of us were given our hampers and I was glad that it was separate.

While giving me the hamper, Harp whispered in my ear, " I am too young to be an aunt now. And I take back my words, go and fuck Alex cause you both look hot as fuck" she smirked at me as I pulled away.

The gift wasn't only for the winners but the participants too. After the gift facilitation, Harp again took the mic, " Now that we all are ahem.. ahem... hot. I mean done with the game, let's put on our dancing shoes and dance. But only after the couple dance shared by our lovely couple"

Harper gave a big smirk and stood next to me.

I whispered a small "Bitch" and she leans at me and whispers "says the person who has mentally fucked Alex and I know what all he did down there"

I scoffed and before I could argue more, she shushed me as Jake and Leo started to dance.

I forgot everything that was happening around me and I just looked at them.

Seeing them dance felt like it was a fairy-tale story, I couldn't get my eyes off them. They are so perfect for each other.

After their dance, the other couples joined.

Harper went to dance with a guy and I just sat down on the chair, watching everyone.

"It's surprising to see a beautiful woman like you sitting alone and just watching"

I looked to my side to see another guy looking at me. He had bend down to whisper in my ear. He walked in front of me and put out his hand.

"A dance my lady? "

I really wanting to dance so I smiled at him and took his hand. And we made our way towards the dance floor. He kept his hand on my waist and for some reason it felt wrong and cold. I ignored that feeling and gave him a smile.

"My name is Derek, and you are? "

"Mia"

"This name suits you" he says as he twirls me and again grabs me from my waist.

"I wish I was with you instead of that Alexander. But we can still change it.." Before he could say anything more, a deep voice cut in.

"Mind if I borrow her? " Alexander said with his jaws clenched. Derek quickly let me go.

"S.. Sure sir, she is all yours"

'Sir?'

And literally ran the opposite direction.

Alexander held my arm softly and turned me around to face him, he took my jaw lightly in his hand and made me meet his eyeline. He gently grabbed my hand, pulling me towards him, and kept his other hand on my waist. His touch was warmer and it felt right. Like before

I tried to keep my hand on his shoulders, but it landed on his chest. And that was ok.

"We never got a chance to introduce formally myself, I am Alexander, but you can call me Alex, and I guess you do already"

And we both just looked at each other. There was something about him that attracted me.

"Do you do that to every girl? " I asked as I gathered some courage

"Do what? "

"What you did to me? "

"No, my love. I don't do that to anyone"

"Then why me?"

I asked him as he twirled me and my chest landed on his.

I looked at him, waiting for the answer but he just lightly kissed my cheek and left me alone on the dance floor. Before I could move out, 'Marry you' by Bruno Mars blares through the speakers and everyone became wild.

A hand gripped my upper arm and pulled me. I looked to see it was Harper who was in her dance mood. I smiled at her as if nothing happened and I joined her.

--------------------------

After the couple left, Harper and I waited for the guests to leave and bid the parent's a good bye and started to leave.

I blushed as I realized that even they were there for the game, but they never touched the topic, which I am glad for.

Harper didn't go with her parents because then I would be alone, so to give me company she came with me.

After reaching the hotel, Harper and I when to our own rooms and got ready for bed.

I knew that Harper was about to say something, but I just slammed my door.

"You know you can't hide forever, right?" I didn't answer and she just laughed off as she went to her room.

I removed my dress, and when I removed the garter, I held it in my hands and looked at it while I bit my lip.

I was too tired to think about anything, I threw it on my suitcase, changed and refreshed a bit. I crashed on the bed.

And just like that, I tiredness came over me and before I could make up fake scenarios, I was asleep.

-------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.8K 85 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
1.5M 49.7K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
197K 4.3K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
123K 5.5K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...