A dogs life

By 123456789atoz

Streaming River tells you the story of her life as she grows up and learns more about life and death. More

The begginings
Time to go
The humans
The humans part 2
The humans part 3
Our new home
The creature
New friends
A year later, a new beginning
The hunt
Le coyote de trouble
The escape
¿What to do with all these dogs?
The days that follow
The new additions
The last of my years
~author's note~

A bigger pack

1K 36 3
By 123456789atoz

It has been a week since golden feather had her pups. They are all cute and small. I almost wish I had my own but then I'm like na. Sometimes I take care of them when both parents go hunt. I wonder if they are thinking about having another litter. I hope not. These pups are a handful and there are only 4 of them and a week old. Boy who knew pups were troublesome. I wonder if I was like that. The pups are a mix of their parents because they are all white and gold. Only one looks like its mother. Eagle feather tries to convince me to have my own pups since I am good at mothering them. I always say that he will have to hunt extra hard because I will always be hungry, of course I am joking and he knows that. I guess it is pup season now becuase every dog I see has a litter or are going to have a litter. I too am feeling the need for pups. I have decided to tell eagle feather to start learning to hunt becuase I a tired of it. I told him that and I estimated him wrongly because watching him hunt makes me take my words back. He is a born hunter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 14.4K 44
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
255K 3.7K 93
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
191K 5.6K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
301K 12.7K 18
Wynne Randall is alone, fending for herself against hordes of zombies. Looters killed her dad, and she can't trust anyone. And she's fine with that...