YouTube Group Short Stories

By TurquoiseWriter

All short stories of these YouTubers/Streamers: Vanoss Gaming H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Ohm Wr... More

H2O Vanoss #1 {Part 1}
(2) Minicat #1
(3) Vanlirious #1 {Part 2}
(4) Ohmtoonz #1
(5) The Perfect Piece
(6) Valentines Day
(7) Carnival Date
(8) Is Sammy Craignant?
(9) I Can Treat You Better
(10) Battle of the Bands AU
(11) DE PART 2 OF BoTB AU
(12) Making cyborgs a reality
(13) Group Chat
(14) Escaping With A Friend? {MCaR pt. 1}
(15) Last Year {Part 1}
(16) Walk
(17) You're The Guy {Part 1}
(18) You Just Gotta Chill {MCaR pt. 2}
(19) You're The Guy {Part 2}
(20) Working out and Slushies
(21) Last Year {Part 2}
(22) Song for the Wedded
(23) Jolt
(24) Gazebo Date
(25) The adorable Trio
(27) Insanity session {Part 2}
(28) A Delitoonz Date!
(29) Happy Valentine's GAY!
(30) Are you kidding me!
(31) Insanity Session (Final Dialogue)
(32) Sleepy Fitz
(33) Puppy!
(34) Boston Dinner with the Homies
(35) Meme Stream
(36) Insanity Session (Ending)
(37) Superhero AU
(38) The End

(26) Insanity Session

218 0 0
By TurquoiseWriter

Ship: Vanoss x Reader

Requested by: una persona

Challenge: thriller

Note #1: I should have done more, would anyone want a double upload?

Note: #2: Play song when I que it

Note #2: Things to keep in mind
(Y/N) = Your name
(N/N) = Nick Name
(F/C) = Favorite Color
(2F/C) = 2nd Favorite Color
(3F/C) = 3rd Favorite Color

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what's your favorite thing to do?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Do you have anything you like to do?"

"Why do you care?"

"Do you want to answer any of these questions?"

"How did you come up with that assumption?"

"Many people say you only respond with questions why is that?"

"Many people say some strange things why?" After this last question, it started getting him really irritated.

"Why won't you answer any one of my questions?"

"Why? Why don't I answer? Is it because if I do you will just lock me up in the white room like everyone else? Do people get scared, terrified of the corrupted dreams they cannot forget? So why? Why? Is that really the last thing they all say?" I get up and start leaving.

"Where are you going?"

"Where am I going? What to do? How to do it? Do I walk? Do I run? Do I sing? Or do I dance?" Is the last thing I say before leaving out the door.

Walking through the streets where I'm very known, people split up to make sure they are on opposite sides of me. As if I have a plague, if they talk to me they will get affected. What am I known for? I'm known for driving people mad with all my questions instead of responses. I get paid from the town mayor and sometimes the government. It's not much to most people but it's enough to sustain my life. People ask sometimes how I get the money I have if all I do is ask questions. I usually just respond with: Am I famous? Do I have family living in the right? Why would they give money? Doesn't the government have too much? All sorts of questions like that. People don't understand how exactly my life works but I walk and run instead of driving. Sometimes there have been people trying to follow me to see if I actually talk.

I've only allowed one person to observe me, my therapist Evan. I'm planning to make extra dinner today so he can come over. He does take the time to walk with me deep within the forest, even though he tries to be stealthy. I don't find this weird that I just allowed him to observe me as if I was some species going extinct but I do drive him mad and he's looking for answers. I have been growing quite fond of him, so much so I almost responded to him instead of a question. We have been like this for 2 months, 24 days, 7 hours, 6 minutes, and 8 seconds and counting.

Speak of the devil here he comes himself. Well, time to start jogging to the nearest parking lot.

Evan's P.O.V

This is really creepy to constantly observe a person, most would call it stalking but nobody says anything because I'm their therapist. Sometimes I feel as if their goal is to test how long I would stay. They somewhat gave me an answer to a question I had so at least we are going somewhere with this. I continue to follow them and they seem to take a different route, this is unusual. Maybe they found out? No, that's not possible. Isn't it? Well, let's see where this takes us.

I see them, they are talking to the parking guy. He looks scared, he nods his head and gives them a ticket. (Y/N) also hands them money, he looks grateful but why is he scared. I pull up and the man just waved me to go on through. They know, fuck how was I that obvious. Well, no point in leaving now. We eventually stop and I park my car next to (Y/N).

"Grab everything you need and let's go."

"W-wait you, you just talked."

"I always do," they looked at me with their eyebrows raised.

"N-no. Not like this you-you usually, respond with questions! Am I crazy for getting excited over this?"

"A little bit but let's go we can take the shortcut, (Y/N) trusted you so I have no choice but to lead you there."

"Wait are you not them?" I questioned, I don't understand I thought that was them.

"I am, but I'm not. Everything you see might just be an illusion," They go up to the wall and place their hand on the side and push it and it's like as if we were in a movie or a dream. They turn around while a part of the wall is moving to the side. It's all black from what I can see. "See you on the other side," and then fall backward.

I run to the open part of the  door, "(Y/N)!" I yell and I hear giggling from below. "Come on down if you ain't a pussy!" I take a deep breath then go down. I must have fallen quite some bit because I was surrounded by darkness. I then start to hear...music? But from where? (Now would be the right time to have it be playing)

Girl, I hate when you give me the cold shoulder
Hate arguing, girl, I just wannacomeover

Over?

We have upsand downs just like a rollercoaster

Is this supposed to be a love type of song?

And the only time we fight is when we're not sober

Sober? Drinking, I remember when I used to drink. Wait I remember when I used to drink? Memories that I don't recall? From when? Where?

Wish we could start all, start all over again
She like an angel, she always plays pretend
She fell from Heaven, but she ain't innocent

I know this song, it's from somewhere.

You're bad, but it's okay though
Do anything you say though
You're fire in that dress
Guess this devil wears a halo
You're bad, but it's okay though
Do anything you say though
You're fire in that dress
Guess this devil wears a halo, a halo

Halo. That's the name of the song. How do I know that?

"When will he gain his conscious?" Voices? Do I know them?
"I NEED HIM NOW! FIND A CURE NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!"

Cure? Why a cure?

We're side by side, but you still say that I'm distant (Distant)
I've never been really good at commitment (Commitment)

The songs playing again. What's happening. Ugh my head. Am I still falling?

You talk a lot, then tell me that I don't listen (Don't listen)
I try to change, but you do not see the difference (See the difference)

How long is this drop? I haven't heard anything from (Y/N). Wait (Y/N) where are they? "(Y/N)! Where are you!"

Wish we could start all, start all over again
She like an angel, she always plays pretend
She fell from Heaven, but she ain't innocent

"Ugh, why does it feel like I got hit by a bus?"

You're bad, but it's okay though
Do anything you say though
You're fire in that dress
Guess this devil wears a halo
You're bad, but it's okay though
Do anything you say though
You're fire in that dress
Guess this devil wears a halo, a halo

"What if we say she's a devil with a halo?"
"That's not bad, but it doesn't really fit here?" Wait that's...my voice?
"Guess this devil wears a halo!" He...or I scream, "Jesus you're a genius."
"You know a lot of people call me God."
"God? Why do they call you that?"
"Because I'm a god in bed~"
I hear a slap, "ooooh that's gotta hurt,"
"OW! I was just kidding!"
"Muah, there you go. You all better ya baby."
"You know I could go for another one, plus I think you will be able to taste the cherry flavored chapstick."
"Don't make me slap you again."
"Alright," he chuckles, "Alright."
"U-RITE!" They say in unison.
"I love you (Y/—."
"I love you too Evan."

(Y/—)? Do they mean (Y/N)? What?

Halo, halo, oh
Halo, halo, halo, oh
Halo, halo, oh
Halo, halo
Halo, halo, oh
Halo, halo, halo, oh
This devil wears a halo, a halo
Halo, halo, oh
Halo, halo, halo, oh
Halo, halo, oh
Halo, halo
Halo, halo, oh
Halo, oh, halo, oh
This devil wears a halo, a halo

Then I hit water. "Ooh..." the person says then says in a bit of a higher and faster pitch, "I rate that belly-flop a solid 9 out of 10." I see a person, they look like (Y/N) except they have (3F/C) hair. They have a Hello My Name Is sticker on the right side of their chest. "My name is Neon (3rdF/C)"
"(N/N) come over here we never get visitors!"
"No!"
"Come on ever since you gave the lead to (Y/N) they have been scaring everyone away!"
"You wanna run that by me again." I hear a somewhat demonic voice say behind me.
"No thanks." I hear the squeak come from Neon.
"That's what I thought."
"So you're (Y/N)?" I tell the new figure in front of me.
"Their not much of a talker, only to set somewhat straight. But even then their mainly fists." Neon tells me, "I'm going to train." Says (Y/N).
"Now that introductions are over whatcha doin' here?"
"I don't know I was brought here by my patient (Y/N)."
"Patient?" They suddenly gasp, "YOU'RE EVAN! You need to go to (N/N) right away!"
"What? Who's that?" Neon stopped in their tracks.

"Evan, there is something you don't know." they pause a bit, then says after taking a breath,  "(N/N) is (Y/N)." My eyes go wide a bit, "The original (Y/N)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 218 35
COMPLETED Evan and Jonathan or as we all know them by Delirious and Vanoss meet unexpectedly by a text accident. Both start to talk to eachother and...
2.8K 146 23
While the BBS gang is out on a mission, an accident occurs. Jonathan doesn't make it out alive. A year later, Evan still suffers the pain and the he...
35.9K 724 102
I DONT OWN ANY PHOTOS HERE. You love youtube. Specially the gaming part of it! Sadly you're in an foster home which is being owned by twin sisters th...
87K 4.1K 91
welcome!!!!! read at your own discretion please. am not responsible for emotions or getting ur phone taken away in class. i am also aware that my ti...