Start Over

By LilumGrave

After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapters Marathon!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Marathon?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I Haven't Forget About You!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I'm Finally Updating!
Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

Chapter 4

4.5K 126 129
By LilumGrave

Third person's POV:

The six teens stared at each other. The girls didn't know how to react. Yûsuke, Yoshito and Ryu were literally seeing them in their Powerpuffs' appearance! The girls started by standing up.

"H-hello, citizens!" Blossom tried to change her voice, "don't worry, The Powerpuff girls will get rid of this gigant robot!"

"R-right, students that we obviously don't know!" Bubbles continued in the same tone, "we'll make sure you're okay!"

Buttercup facepalmed and reached closer to the boys.

"You need to abandon this building immediately. It's not safe in here" she said with her usual voice and raised her hammer over her shoulder, "leave this work to the real superheroes."

"I think I just had an erection" Ryu said while looking at Buttercup.

"You're a pig" she replied with disgust.

Suddenly, the building started shaking as a result of the destruction that Mojo's robot was causing. The girls fell again and so did the boys.

"Get up! We have to destroy that robot!" Blossom ordered the girls as she stood up again.

Bubbles accepted Blossom's hand and stood up too. The boys and Buttercup made it by their own.

"And you! Leave! Now!" Blossom ordered them.

The building shook again.

"This stupid monkey is really making me angry!" Buttercup growled.

"Go get him, Kaoru!" Ryu told her.

The girls stared at him and tried to play dumb.

"We know who you are. We saw you transforming" Yûsuke told them.

"I-it's not what you think!" Blossom replied.

"It's okay, girls! We won't tell anyone! Right, boys?!" Yoshito smiled and his brothers affirmed.

"Thank you" Blossom answered after releasing a sigh.

"Enough chit-chat! Let's take down that monkey!" Buttercup exclaimed and flew away.

"Yeah!" Bubbles exclaimed and followed her.

Blossom was going to follow them when Yûsuke stopped her, grabbing her by the wrist.

"Be careful" he said.

Blossom nodded and finally reached her friends.

"You're going down! Punching Hammer!" Buttercup shouted at Mojo before punching his robot with her hammer.

"Ouch!" Mojo whined.

"Powered Bubbles!" Bubbles attacked too, swinging her bubble wand.

"No! No! No!" Mojo complained.

"Shooting Yo-Yo!" Blossom made the final move.

"Noooooo! Mojo will have his revenge!" Mojo yelled while flying away with his robot.

The citizens started applauding and thanking The Powerpuffs'. They greeted them back and landed on the rooftop.

"That was awesome, Miyako!" Yoshito exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"Why are you still here?!" Blossom asked with surprise.

"We were watching you" Yûsuke shrugged.

"And I'm the one harassing you" Blossom crossed her arms.

"We should go back with the rest. They must be wondering where we are" Bubbles suggested.

"Fine. Let's transform back into our normal form" Buttercup agreed.

"Would you keep the skirt?" Ryu asked her.

"Shut up, you perver!" Buttercup yelled at him.

The girls transformed into their regular appearance while the boys stared at them with amazement.

"We are entrusting you with our greatest secret" Momoko said.

"Please, do not let us down" Miyako added.

"Or I'll break your face" Kaoru warned them with a menacing look.

Yûsuke's POV:

I was on my bed, lying on my back. I can't stop thinking about what happened this morning at school. Since the moment we saw them transform into The Powerpuff girls, I've been having some strange flashbacks. Me and my brothers fighting with The Powerpuff girls and talking to a monkey. Maybe this has something to do with what Momoko told me: "Don't act like a fool! I know you're a Rowdyruff boy!", "And if you do something bad, The Powerpuff girls will kick your ass! So be careful with what you do!", "-Brick!"

"Yûsuke, honey. May I pass?" mom's voice took me out of my thoughts.

"Come in" I answered.

"Yûsuke. You and your brothers have been in bed all day and I'm starting to worry" she told me and sat on my bed, "is there anything you want to tell me? Something happened?"

"Sorry, mom. We're still unable to believe what happened at school. That robot gave us a good scare" I replied.

"I know it must be traumatic" she hugged me, "but remember that your father and I are here to take care of you and listen if you need to unburden, okay?"

I nodded and she kissed my forehead. Then, she stood up and left my room. Mom was so sweet and caring. I almost felt bad for not telling her the truth, but something inside of me stopped me from telling her about my flashbacks. I'll figure out what's going on, but first, I need to talk with Momoko. I have a feeling that she knows something.

Yoshito's POV:

It was finally Friday, but I woke up late because school was cancelled due to the accident. On the other hand, today was Himeko's party, what means that I'll be able to see Miyako. I was really excited about it. Still, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. She was a Powerpuff girl! That is pretty cool! But, I feel strange. When I saw her, it was like I've seen her before. It was like I knew her from another life. But we weren't friends. Something doesn't feel right.

"Yoshito, wake up!" mom called me out, "I made your favorite breakfast!"

"Yummy!" I licked my lips and rushed to the kitchen to eat.

Mom smiled, happy that I loved her food. She was the greatest mom in the whole universe. Especially because I am her favorite son! My brothers aren't jealous of me because they are dad's favorites. Plus, being mom's favorite kid implies having to endure to be pulled by cheeks and give you many kisses. I saw Yûsuke enter the kitchen as well. He seemed tired, like he haven't slept well. Mom left the kitchen, yelling at Ryu. She was mad because he was oversleeping. That's so typical of him.

"Yûsuke" I called him and he looked at me, "you look tired. Didn't you sleep?"

"Unfortunately not" he sighed, "I had a very strange dream in which we flew over the city and then the girls appeared and argued with us."

"That's weird" I mumbled, "I had a very similar dream."

Yûsuke gave me a curious look, so I decided to tell him. I wasn't going to tell anyone because it's weird, but since he was having the same dreams then I'll tell him.

"I dreamed we were in a wooden house. There was a monkey screaming at us because we misbehaved. Then I dreamed that Buttercup was beating me with her hammer. That was the worst part" I giggled, "please don't tell any of this to Ryu or he'll make fun of me."

"Don't tell me what?" Ryu appeared behind me.

I gasped and looked at him with nervousness.

"N-nothing!" I stuttered.

"Hi, lil' bro'. How did you sleep?" Yûsuke changed the topic.

"Don't change the subject! What are you hiding from me?" Ryu asked.

"Did you happen to have a weird dream last night?" Yûsuke asked him back.

"N-no" he stuttered, "why?"

"Because we had it too. You don't have to lie to us" Yûsuke told him.

"Well, now that you mention it, I did had a weird night" he admitted, "I dreamed that we were peeing on people and that we destroyed everything in our path."

"Yeez! That's even more weird than mine!" I laughed.

"This had never happened to us before. It must mean something" Yûsuke said.

"Well, you're the smart one. Figure it out" Ryu shrugged.

Ryu was right, if someone could figure out what's wrong with us is Yûsuke! Mom always tells us that Yûsuke is the head, Ryu the muscle and I'm the heart. At that moment, my brothers and I had no idea that we would discover something that would change our lives forever.

Ryu's POV:

The night falls, my brothers and I are getting dressed for the party. I wonder what Kaoru is wearing. Suddenly, Yoshito opened my door. This kid never knocks on the damn door before entering.

"What?" I growled.

"Yûsuke and I are waiting for you" he complained.

"I'm ready now. Let's go" I told him.

We got in dad's car and he drove to the Shirogane's mansion. The house was huge and luxurious. It had a large garden and many lights that blinded you. It was decorated as expected at a party for teenagers: disco balls, beach balls, lather, colored lights, loud tecno music, etc. My brothers and I got out of the car and entered the party. My eyes quickly inspected the place for
Kaoru. After several minutes, I saw her enter with her two friends. She was wearing a pair of black leather pants, a green and black blouse, a black leather jacket with spikes and a pair of black leather boots. Her hair was styled as usual and wore some eyeliner and mascara. I almost drool to see her.

"Hey" I greeted her with my sensual voice, "you look stunning."

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes and started looking around, "I'm hungry. Where is the appetizer table?"

A drop of sweat went down my forehead. This girl is hard to gain. I followed her and took the opportunity to eat something too. Then, we saw Himeko go down the stairs. She was wearing one of those ridiculous 'princess' dresses she always wore. Nobody gets along with her, but we pretend to so she invites us to her parties. Everyone applauded her as she descended the stairs majestically. Suddenly, she tripped over her dress. Himeko's dress broke and she fell down the stairs. The maids ran to help her up while most of us laughed. I know it's a cruel thing but I couldn't resist!

"This is pathetic" Kaoru said as she saw Himeko yelling at her maids.

She seemed bored. An idea came to my mind.

"Come on. I'll show you something" I told her and pulled her by the hand before she could refuse.

I led her to the garden where there was a huge and beautiful water fountain with angels in the middle. I sat on the edge with her and we looked out to see the crystal clear water. We could see our reflexes through it. I took another look at her, face to face. She noticed me and blushed, what made her look even cuter.

"W-what?" she growled.

I couldn't help smirking. She was so adorable. I hid a strand of her hair behind her ear, which made her shiver a little. I wanted to kiss her, but I knew she didn't want me to. I didn't want to do it without her consent, because it would no longer be special. Instead of that, I approached her ear and told her:

"I like you, Kaoru."

************************************

Wow! A lot of things just happened but...! Would the boys keep the girl's secret?! Would Yûsuke find out why are they having those dreams?! What's going to happen on Himeko's party?! Let's read the next chapter to find out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 194 19
For years the power Puff girls have faced the most devious villains of all time, now they're are in high school and a certain trio of villains have j...
28.4K 851 40
When the PPG go to college they meet some new-old friends (the RRB) Blossom and Buttercup aren't really on "Trust-you-with-my-life" terms for some re...
127K 2.3K 33
The Rowdyruff Boys disappear without a trace 5 years ago, how will the Powerpuff girls react when they come back but different?
150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...