Maintaining Harmony (Doctor W...

By puppuphk

Harmony just wanted to go to Comic Con is that so hard to ask apparently so because while waiting for her fri... More

Book 1: Chapter 1
Book 1: Chapter 2
Book 1: Chapter 3
Book 1: Chapter 4
Book 1: Chapter 5
Book 1: Chapter 6
Book 1: Chapter 7
Book 1: Chapter 8
Book 1: Chapter 9
Book 1: Chapter 10
Book 1: Chapter 11
Book 1: Chapter 12
Book 1: Chapter 13
Book 1: Chapter 14
Book 1: Chapter 15
Book 1: Chapter 16
Book 1: Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1: Chapter 19
Book 1: Chapter 20
Book 1: Chapter 21
Book 1: Chapter 22
Book 1: Chapter 24
Book 1: Chapter 25
Book 1: Chapter 26
Book 1: Chapter 27
Book 1: Chapter 28
Book 1: Chapter 29
Book 1: Chapter 30
Book 1: Chapter 31
Book 1: Chapter 32
Book 1: Chapter 33
Book 1: Chapter 34
Book 1: Chapter 35
Book 1: Chapter 36
Book 1: Chapter 37
Book 1: Chapter 38
Book 1: Chapter 39
Book 1: Chapter 40
Book 1: Chapter 41
Book 1: Chapter 42
Book 1: Chpater 43
Book 1: Chapter 44
Book 1: Chapter 45
Book 1: Chapter 46
Book 1: Chapter 47
Book 1: Chapter 48
Book 1: Chapter 49
Book 1: Chapter 50
Book 1: Chapter 51
Book 1: Chapter 52
Book 1: Chapter 53
Book 1: Chapter 54
Book 1: Chapter 55
Book 1: Chapter 56
Book 1: Chapter 57
Book 1: Chapter 58
Book1: Chapter 59
Book 1: Chatper 60
Book 2: Chapter 1
Book 2: Chapter 2
Book 2: Chapter 3
Book 2: Chapter 4
Book 2: Chapter 5
Book 2: Chapter 6
Book 2: Chapter 7
Book 2: Chapter 8
Book 2: Chapter 9
Book 2: Chapter 10
Book 2: Chapter 11
AN
Book 2: Chapter 12
Author Note
Book 2: Chapter 13
Book 2: Chapter 14

Book 1: Chapter 23

1.7K 69 2
By puppuphk

Hey so i thought i would do something just for fun, plus i was planning for this to happen, but ended up with having it involve 12 instead of 11 who gave it to her, but i won't spoil what the 'it' is, you have to read to find out. Enjoy and if there are any mistakes tell me and if you want a certain episode tell me so i can see if i can.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

As we got to the kitchen I went looking for something to eat, but made sure to avoid the freezer.

"Uh…Harmony, what are you looking for exactly?" I heard Clara ask from behind me.

"I'm not sure yet, I am just looking for something to eat" I tell her and open the cabinet to find Macaroni and Cheese. "Ah-ha found something" I yell victoriously and grab the box and turn around to face Clara.

"What?" I ask confused at why she was looking at me with a smirk.

She shakes her head not responding.

"No, tell me, what's with that face?" I ask her gesturing at why she was smirking at me.

"Nothing, you're just so childish." she tells me smiling.

"Is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment, because I am very proud of being childish" I tell her and go to grab the things I needed to make my food.

"No, it's not an, why would you think it's an insult?" I hear her ask me with a confused voice.

"Well, you made it sound like it was a bad thing" I star to say and go into the fridge to get out milk and cheese. "Me being a childish about things, I happen to love Mac and Cheese, it's my favorite, well one of my favorites" I say closing the fridge.

"It's actully one of the only things I can cook without burning, and I can't cook very well, baking I can do, but cooking, is something a whole lot different." I tell her.

"Wait, aren't you going to change?" she asks me as I am about to get started.

I glance at her then shake my head, "Nah, I will do it later, right now I need food, and I need it soon, if you want to go change feel free to, I just need food" I tell her and wave her off as I hear her leave the room.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Once I had finished making my food I put it into a bowl and instantly started to eat, not realizing that I was this hungry.

"Mmm" I moan as I tasted the food. "So good"

"Really, do you always do that?" I hear Clara chuckle and I look up to see her in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Yes I do" I tell her and stick my tongue out at her.

"Yup still childish, well I am off" she says and hugs me around my shoulders and I look at her confused.

"You…you're leaving already?" I ask her pouting that she was leaving.

"Yea, got things to do, and grading to do." she tells me sighing.

"Or you could stay here, it is a time machine in case you didn't realize?" I say trying to make her stay.

"No, I got to get it done, if I don't I won't ever get it done" she tells me and I sigh.

"Fine" I pout at her and then smile. "Just be safe, and I will see you later Miss. Impossible" I tell her and she smiles at her nickname.

"Oh course you will Harmony, now you should finish eating, I will make sure the Doctor checks in on you when I leave" she tells me and leave the kitchen for me to finish eating.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

It must have been like twenty minutes or so when someone walked into the kitchen and sat on the other side of the table.

"Do you need something?" I ask finishing my food and looking up to see the Doctor.

"why did you let Clara tell Robin about our adventures?" he asked me after a long silence.

I sighed out and rested my head on my hands looking at him. "He…Robin, wouldn't have helped us get you back if she didn't tell him about our adventures, I don't really know what she told him, but I do know it helped us in the end" I tell him looking straight at him moving my hands away from my chin and putting my hand on his that was resting on the table.

"I guess it worked out for the best" he tells me and interlocks our fingers making me grin at how he was actully showing affection as since he apparently doesn't really like affection.

"Of course it was, though having him looming over me and Clara as we were sleeping could have been better" I say and he snaps his head in my direction with confusion but an evident look of jealousy in his eye.

"He watched you sleep? After he took both you and Clara away by doing something dangerous by jumping off the tower?" he says his accent getting stronger with a bit of anger and I quickly got up and cupped his face.

"Hey, now wait a minute, stop this, I don't like it when you get angry, jealous maybe, it's fun to tease you, but getting angry over something that I couldn't control, that's not okay" I tell him looking into his blue-ish eye color.

"But…he took you away, and that was far from okay, I had no idea what he was doing, but I didn't want to lose you" he says and places his hand on my cheek stroking his thumb against it me leaning into it.

"Doesn't excuses you for being rude to him basically the whole time we were there, you were ruining it for Clara" I mutter closing my eyes leaning into him.

"He was flirting with you. And you were flirting back with him, he has someone for him, you were not his to try and flirt with" the Doctor says sounding annoyed with what had happened.

"And if I told you that the Sherriff tried to kiss me what would you say?" I say biting my lip and opening my eyes to look at him to see if he made any expression, and it did he looked at me to see if I was joking and must of noticed I wasn't and quickly stood up making me lose my balance and nearly fall but him catching me easily then looking down at me.

"He tried to kiss you!" he say looking far from happy.

"If it's any consolation, I slapped him for trying to and made sure that Clara wasn't anywhere near him" I say trying to get him to cool down.

"That still doesn't make it better" he mumbled under his breath causing me to hit the back of his head.

"Oi, stop, he didn't kiss me at all, I slapped him, and that is that, now can we move onto something else, like take a trip somewhere" I say to him with big eyes and he sighs looking away.

"Where do you want to go?" he asks me and I grin.

"Since we took Clara to see Robin Hood, could we maybe go see King Arthur and the Knights of the…" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"No, absolutely not, I will not take you back there, that is not going to happen, that was a bad idea the first time you did it, you are not going to see them again, no, no, no, no, no, no" he says and says the 'no's really fast and I pout then realize what he said.

"You said again? Why did you say again, that means I do get to meet them, yes!" I say and jump happily around the kitchen. "I get to meet Lancelot and King Arthur or well just Arthur because he isn't king till later." I say jumping happily but notice some tension near the Doctor and stop. "What, why are you so unhappy about it?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes and mumbles something that I couldn't catch.

"Darling i couldn't catch that, what was it you said" I say moving close to him and he shakes his head.

"Talking to myself dear" he tells me and takes my hand dragging me off somewhere.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

He finally lead me to some room and opened the door only to find a garden there making my eyes go wide.

"Wow, it's beautiful, when did the Tardis make this room, or has it always been here?" I ask him as I move over to a bunch of flowers and lean down to smell them.

"I have no idea, when she did this, you were the one that showed me this room, said I would show it to you after Sherwood, and I am guessing that this is what you meant by Sherwood, as in Sherwood with Robin Hood, explains why that outfit is significant" I hear him say and mutter out the last part.

"Wait, you mean I am going to leave in this?" I ask him twirling around in my outfit that I was wearing.

"Yes, and it was confusing at the time, but since" he starts to say but I cut him off.

"Since it has actully happened, it makes sense now, right?" I finish and smile up at him as he nods. "Let's go explore, I want to see what is in here" I say excited and grab his hand pulling him with me.

"Harmony, Harmony!" he yells at me causing me to stop suddenly and him plow into me causing both of us to fall, him on top of me making me groan at the extra weight on me.

"Ow, you didn't have to yell at me, can you move, you're squishing my chest and I can't breathe" I say running out of breath as he rolls off me to lay next to me.

"you're the one that stopped" he says childishly making me giggle.

"See, don't be such am old man, you can be childish even now" I tell him and he turns to look at me glaring playfully.

"Are you calling me old?" he asks and I shake my head.

"Nope, not at all, I mean with that hair and all…maybe you are old." I say and turn to my side poking more fun at him.

"I know it's not the best looking face I have had, and I know it is weird when and if you look at us…" he starts to say and I put my finger on his lips silencing him.

"Shut-up, don't put words into my mouth, I never said I didn't like this face at all, I like every face you have, and plan to enjoy each and every one of them that I can, and don't you ever, ever think that I don't like one of your faces, because I do, and you will always be the Doctor no matter what happens" I tell him with honesty in my eyes and somehow through my speech I ended up on top of him glaring at him with his hands on my waist.

He looks at me and I finally realize that I am on top of him and a blush reaches my cheeks as I try to move off of him but his hands grip my waist tighter. "Don't move, stay, just stay," he tells me and I smile softly at him and lightly kiss the corner of his mouth, not really sure if he would be upset if I really kissed him or not so I played it safe. Then laid my head in the crook of his neck sighing gently.

"Sorry, I got carried away, I just don't like you talking bad things about yourself, you are amazing, and no matter what happens or what you look like, I will care about you, more ways than one, but I will always care about you." I tell him and feel him shift and take something out of his pocket.

"You're going to need this, for what you are going to do, plus you told me I give it to you here and now, so here" he says placing a box? in my hand.

"What…is that a…why are you giving me a ring box?" I ask him sitting up confused.

"It's a third of a ring, River…River will give you her part of it, the other part, you will get one day, a very special day…" he trails off as if he was reliving a memory.

"Right, so then is it a promise ring or like an engagement ring, because if you are proposing to me, then I will not accept if this is what you call a proposal, no way" I say moving off him and pouting with my arms across my chest and he sits up instantly.

"No, no, no, no, it's a promise ring, until you feel comfortable with it being anything else, a promise that whatever happens, we won't be apart, I will always come back for you even when things seem terrible, I will always be there for you" he tells me and move my hair out of my eyes cupping my cheek in his hand.

I chuckle slightly and smile up at him. "Wow, and I though this regeneration doesn't like sappy and affectingly things, who knew you were a sappy romance" I say poking fun at him making him roll his eyes at me. "Now, do I have to put it on myself or are you going to put it on for me?" I ask him and he takes the ring out of the box and picks up my left hand up and slides it on lightly kissing it after making me grin and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thank you, it's beautiful, I love it" I tell him as he holds me close to him.

"Just following what you told me to do, exactly how you said so" he tells me and then pulls away making me frown.

"What…" I start to ask then notice then notice the light around me and frown. "Awe no fair, I wanted to spend some more time with you" I pout and kiss his cheek softly, "I guess I will see you later Scottish" I joke to him and then he leaves my sight and I close my eyes not wanting to see what was happening.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Harmony?" I hear a woman say and I open my eyes to see Martha looking down at me concerned as to why I was on the floor making me jump up excitedly and grab her hands.

"Martha, Martha, Martha, guess what, guess what, guess what?" I say still jumping causing her to jump with me confused.

"Um, the Doctor let you get a pet?" she asks and I stop jumping and look at her questionably.

"Uhh, no, but now I want one, do you think if I beg him he will let me have one? " I ask her with big eyes thinking of all the possible pets I could have.

"Maybe, well tell me what you wanted to tell me" she says to me shaking her head at my childish behavior.

"Oh right, look, look, look, look, look" I say quickly and show her my hand with the ring on my finger and her eyes go wide.

"He proposed?" she breathes out and I shake my head.

"Nope, it's a promise ring, though he said something I couldn't quite catch, he mumbled it, plus it was in a much heavier Scottish accent I couldn't really determine what he was saying" I babble, "But, it's only one of three parts of the ring, RS has the other piece that she will give me hopefully soon, and I don't know about the other part, but it doesn't matter, isn't it pretty" I say looking at it and admiring it. It also made me wonder how much of an input River had in it, since she has a piece of it, obviously since she owns me a ring, because she married me and the Doctor.

"I mean, I know it's just part of it but it still looks lovely, that is why it is somewhat curvy here" I say pointing to the part closer to my hand rather than facing toward the tip of my finger. "But that's because it's only the first part not and is incomplete." I tell her smiling looking down at the ring fondly.

"Well no matter it looks beautiful, now let's go, the doctor told me to go change and I did, since we just did old New York" she tells me and my smile fades from my face realizing that where the Doctor was taking her was home.

"Right, off to the console room, shall we" I say holding out my arm and she grabs it leading us to the console room.

"Right Martha, great, let's get going," the Doctor says and turns around stopping mid-sentence looking at me with his mouth agape and me to look at him confused.

"What? Do I have grass in my hair, dam it I knew I should have brushed off" I mumble and go to mess with my hair when the Doctor's hand grabs mine before I can fix it. "Doctor, I need to get the…" I start but he kisses me causing me to freeze and once my brain caught up I kissed him back.

"You look beautiful, where were you just before?" he asks me and I think about what ot say.

"Sherwood, lovely weather they were having" I tell him and peck his lips once more and move to sit down on the captain's chair. "And I had to fit the time period, hence the dress, and I should change" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"No, leave it on, it looks lovely on you" he says then runs his hand through his hair as I raise my eyebrow at his complement.

"Thank you darling, but don't let me interrupt you, go do what you were going to do with Martha" I tell him and he nods.

"Right, right" he says and goes to set the Tardis to where we were headed, Martha's home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 244 11
Where someone new joins the Doctor's life. A mystery, an impossibility he can't seem to decipher. A question he can't seem to answer, and he doesn't...
661 58 10
When I was 17 I saw something. Something impossible...It was a crack...A white crack in the road. How was that possible? I also could have sworn I he...
621K 27.6K 125
Lyssa Devons was trying to run away. But a freak lightning storm sent her to another destination entirely - the TARDIS. Now she's being tossed around...
153K 5.4K 26
"Not safe in here," he tried to explain quickly. "Not yet. Five minutes; give me five minutes and I'll be right back." "Promise?" asked Emily , panic...