Reject (BoyxBoy)

By ILOVEYOU12hockey

Jake was not an average werewolf he was the runt the smallest and easiest to target when jake was young(8) he... More

~~~~~1~~~~~
~~~~~~2~~~~~~
~~~~~~3~~~~~~
~~~~~~4~~~~~~
*~*~*~5*~*~*~
Not an update sorry
➰➰➰8♥️♥️♥️
A/N
❤️6❤️
6.5
Hola
Crush problems
Crysh Problems 2

~*~*~*7~*~*~*

19.5K 515 15
By ILOVEYOU12hockey

Xzavier

After my mate left I felt really bad and now how am I supposed to get him back. We have been getting lots of rouge attacks so we called the best fighting pack and the live in Africa they should be here today though. Me and Caleb have been very bad since our mates left and everyone's trying but they know nothing works I just want my mate. My wolf doesn't even talk to me anymore. As we waited for them to arrive I spaced out and then it hit....

Ya ik it's short but idek wht to write anymore people help me give me ideas to write.... write me anything but help me.... ok bye write me something
~~Gwyn~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 9.1K 69
"Good is such a strange word, don't you think? You think that you're good and I think that I'm good, but we both think that each other is evil." The...
1.6M 98.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
313K 13.5K 12
[Sequel to Runt] With Jay and Rowan happily living together, what could possibly go wrong? As a way to let Jay become more exprienced in the world an...
204K 7.7K 40
Zak, a twenty year old boy, is forced to move out of his childhood home after his mother remarries. He moves to an unknown village, isolated from the...