Fire Emblem: Three Houses One...

By Lace1239

Various one shots about the characters from the new Fire Emblem game Three Houses! From Byleth to Lorenz roma... More

Coming Soon!
Lorenz x FM Reader lemon part 1
A quick notification
Felix x Byleth one shot part 1 ( Lemon )
Ashe x Byleth lemon part 1
Dimitri x Byleth lemon
Ferdinand x Byleth lemon
News
Caspar X Byleth Lemon
question

Hubert x Byleth lemon

3.9K 39 23
By Lace1239

Before we start might I add, have you ever been so scared of someone yet love them all the while?😅 That's exactly how I feel for Hubert. To hear Prompto as a man who might kill me in my sleep is quite terrifying.
~~
Terrifying, Ghastly, Horrid, Alarming. Just a few words Hubert had heard about him through out his life, the whispers within the monastery of the princess's lap dog, her yes ma'am and surely enough he was certain there were more outlandish rumours about him. He entered the academy as a 20 year old man, leaving around the age of 25. He was one of the oldest students there, if he even considered himself a student. Life had it's short coming for Hubert, the pale man who's life had been dedicated to serving Edelgard just as Dedue to Dimitri. When she was soon killed, Hubert had nothing left of him. Would he return to where he came?

It seemed Edelgard's intentions were indeed good, yet, all the while she came about doing what she desired in the worst way possible. Yet, what made himself different than Edelgard, perhaps he was worse than her. He allowed his mind to be filled with senseless thoughts of assignation to those who posed a " threat " to her, thoughts he had, he never failed to remind the professor he was not afraid of getting rid of her. Yet now, he found himself alone. No where to go. It was like that for a while, until the kind soul of the professor reached out her hand and guided him back.

He tried to intimidate Byleth on countless occasions and here she was, welcoming him back with open arms. He never hated her, at times when he saw Byleth teaching for the golden deer house he would be curious. Though he would put his curiosity behind and focused on Lady Edelgard. The students and teachers of the monastery welcomed him back and it was thought he was dead. Yet, they couldn't be more wrong.

Time had passed once more, perhaps just a few months of being back at the monastery. Hubert found his heart going back to those feelings he once felt for the beautiful professor. He indeed loved her, he did for quite some time. However, during the war she was considered a traitor by Edelgard, so Byleth was a traitor to him as well. Not only was she a traitor but he felt his heart betraying him as well. He managed to find his feelings for the professor but then the war stuck, he was betrayed with the feeling love and loyalty. To love of Byleth but to stand his loyalty towards Edelgard. Not long, he proposed, in fact they both proposed and for once in his 25 years of life, Hubert was truly happy,

" Have you reached out to Claude and ask him how he is doing? " Asked Hubert as he looked up from his book to his wife.

" I have actually, I sent the letter out yesterday. " Smiled Byleth.

" That boy now turned King, the world is full of wonders. "

" He'll manage, I believe in him. "

Hubert smiled," I expect him to do well, after all, he had you for a teacher. "

" He had two other teachers before me, he was taught by them too. "

" My,my,my. Aren't you being quite humble today, however, we all know the truth. You are the hero that saved Fodlan. A worthy teacher. Even if you give the credit to the others, my dear, it wont matter. Weather you like it or not, you are the teacher that gave the monastery it's reputation once more. " Said Hubert as he began to walk in back of Byleth.

He whispers in her ear, " You've saved me, hero. Most my life I dedicated it to Edelgard.. now that she's gone I shall dedicate it to you." He said as he ran his gloved hands down Byleth's waist. " However, I shall dedicate myself.. mind, soul.. and my body. "

Byleth shuddered as he blew slightly onto her ear. When he felt her do so he pulled away from her chuckling deeply.

" You tease. " Byleth scoffed.

Hubert laughed, " No my dear, it seems I am not the tease. You were standing there quite vulnerable, I felt as if I could gobble you up any minute. You looked rather libidinous, you minx."

" L-libidinous? "Blushed Byleth.

" Yes, libidinous. Would you rather I use other words? Arousing, sensuous, provoking... sexy? " He smirked.

Byleth began to put away her books, " I shall continue my work as if you are not there, love. "

" Am I a distraction to you? " He laughed.

" Very much so. "

" It pleases me that you find me a distraction, would I happen to be arousing you? "

" H-hubert. "

Hubert walked over to Byleth once more and removed the book from her hand, " I love you, Byleth. "

" You're rather clingy today. "

" I'm merely teasing, love. "  Hubert smiled warmly.

" Don't think you're getting your way tonight, Hubert. " She sighed into his touch.

Hubert was gently running his fingers across her neck, " I never interned to get my way.." He said as he began leaving kisses upon her collarbone.

" Then why are you doing this? " She closed her eyes while pulling his head closer to continue his attention, it felt rather nice.

" I wish to shower my wife with affection. " He said as he began to push her back gently against the library's bookshelf still kissing her neck, she let out  a small moan.

" W-wait, not here Hubert. " She panicked.

" Why not? " He frowned.

" People will see. "

" Then let them see, I wish to have you. " He sighed while lowering his head to the crock of her neck.

Byleth pat the back of his head, " You needy man.."

He smiled as he nuzzled against her, wanting more of her touch.

As they stayed there for a bit, they heard footsteps coming into the library, the person flushing as he saw Byleth and Hubert.

" S-seteth. " Said Byleth.

" M-m'lady, I have word from Claude...am I interrupting something? " Seteth blushed deeply.

" Yes. " Said Hubert as he glared at Seteth.

" No, you aren't. " Pulled Byleth away from Hubert.

Hubert sighed, " I'll be on my way. Good evening. " He said as he walked passed Seteth.

" M'lady? " Asked Seteth as he saw Byleth frown.

" Oh yes, about Claude. Forgive me. " She shook her head as she smiled.

" Claude has said he will be returning to Fodlan in a week for a visit. That is it all.. and M'lady. Forgive me for interrupting anything between you and Hubert. However, might I ask that you two.. what is it that saying, get a room next time, hm? " He said before leaving.

Byleth blushed.

Later that night Byleth returned to her room, the moon shining and as she placed her white lace robe over her figure, she went to gaze at the lovely moon feeling it shine upon her skin. She heard footsteps as she continue to look at the moon, Hubert was now standing next to her.

" Earlier today you called me a tease.. yet you left me with quite a problem earlier Byleth." Said Hubert.

" Forgive me.. What was the problem, Hubert? " She asked raising an eyebrow.

" You aroused me too much.. I had to take care of the problem myself.."

Byleth felt her face turn deep red and she buried her face within Hubert's chest, " D- don't say things like that."

" Again, I was kidding.. But, I still have need of you. " He lowered his voice.

Hubert sighed and threw Byleth over his shoulder, " H-hubert, hey! "

Not another word was said from Hubert as he tossed Byleth down onto the bed, he crawled towards her which terrified her. He looked like a hungry animal ready to consume his prey.

" Now, Byleth. I believe you owe me from earlier.. I want to make love to you. "

She flushed, " I want to make love to you too, Hubert."

He laughed lovingly at Byleth, " Earlier you mentioned how I wasn't to get my way yet here we are. "

Hubert placed his lips upon Byleth's, taking her lips in a sweet, passionate kiss. He let his hand grasp her breast, he pulled away and looked at her white robe.

" Were you planning on seducing me once more, Byleth? "

" N-no.. that wasn't my intention, why? " She asked.

He grinned, " It seems you forgot to put on any clothes under this thin robe."

He was able to see every last curve of her through the thin fabric, the curving of her hips, the sight of her beautiful breasts.

He groaned," Exquisite.. you are a work of art. I am a hungry man, Byleth. I just might lose control.

He unwrapped her robe carefully, allowing himself to gaze at her fully nude body.

" This what it must feel like when a person opens a gift.." He sighed as he ran his fingers down her body.

He undid his clothing until he was in the same state as her, he was so excited he could barely contain himself. 

" You are the sexiest woman I have laid my eyes upon.." He engulfed her nipple into his mouth grinding himself against her.

" H-hubert! " She threw her head back.

He let go of her bud still grinding against her, he deeply chuckled, " Yes.. call upon the name that is making you lose you sanity. Lose all your thoughts and focus on me.. let the monastery know whom it is you belong to, Byleth. "

She thought she was going to lose her mind as he continued his actions on her. She deeply loved this man and he to her. She felt the pleasure he so wanted from her and she was ready to burst.

Hubert pulled away and turned Byleth over onto her stomach, kissing down her back, leaving hickeys wherever he could. Byleth was trying to find way she would be able to cover up all the love bites she was receding but alas she found none, he whispered into her ear" You have saved me, you made me feel what I never thought I could. I want you to know how deep my love is for you. I shall never leave you side, Byleth."

He turned her onto her side and he got himself ready to make love to her," Byleth, hold onto me. "

He slowly entered her for the first time, he gritted his teeth and kissed her cheek softly, " A-are you alright, my dear? I haven't hurt you have I? "

Byleth shook her head, " Move, Hubert. Make love to me.."

He began to move within her, he found himself moaning just as much as Byleth. Oh how he loved this woman, mind, body, and soul. He wanted to devour her but he wanted to truly, deeply make love to her. He wanted her to feel him.

" W-we are one, Byleth. " He moaned.

" Hubert, I love you."

He went faster, trying his best to reach the peak for them both, he lifted her leg slightly and gave her shoulder countless kisses and he made love to her. Soon, he felt her tighten around him and she came. He groaned, his eyes almost rolling to the back of his head, he too came thrusting a few more times riding out his climax. He pulled out of her, panting.

He smiled at her, his green eyes warm as he looked at her with so much love, " Forgive me for seducing you, love. " He said.

" I am sure that was your goal since the beginning of the day, Hubert. " She smiled cuddling close to him.

" In honesty, it wasn't however. Your cute face caused all this to happen... Byleth I love you."

" I love you too, Hubert."

It is said the two were never apart, they were always together. He devoted his life to her, he loved her so much. And that wasn't something he hid from the world. Let it be known they had a love that inspired many nations.

A/N: Hubert is something else, haha XD. I love how people ship Ferdinand and Hubert, I kinda do too. Possibly I'll do a story on them, maybe. I love Hubert, he's so interesting. I love his voice actor as well! I'd be willing to write more of Hubert, just let me know! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.7K 110
Fire Emblem Characters x Reader - These stories are from my old Tumblr, @firemblem-fics. - They were requests, which is why they may be confusing at...
4.8K 99 10
// Albedo x (mostly fem) reader oneshots // Genshin Impact // 【Discontinued; Unedited】 Here's to my first very 5 star character I pulled! :3 about ti...
8K 170 20
ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀs ᴀsᴋʀ's sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs ᴏғ ғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴍʙʟᴇᴍ. ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs. ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ᴏғ ғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴍʙʟ...