Caspar X Byleth Lemon

*The art belongs to the owner, go spread some love to them❤️*
~~
Reckless, Off guard, and so much more. These are the many words people used to describe Caspar. And in Truth he was all of those words but few knew how he was in the eyes of the woman he loved the most. She was the most beautiful woman in all of Fodlan, The Bishop of the land, Byleth.

Now Caspar claims to be the lucky one, having a beautiful and caring girl by his side. What more could he want in his life? And he loves to stare and remind Byleth how incredible she is. Byleth just smiles and rolls her eyes most of the time. She was indeed the lucky one, having such a big responsibility as Bishop can leave a toll on her. But Caspar always brings the light out of everything. He was dork but the sweetest dork she ever knew. They haven't been married long but none of them had the courage to bring up what's supposed to happen after the wedding.

" What's the point anyway?" Said Byleth has she stood up from the table.

Caspar nearly choked on his meal, " W-what's the point of what? "

" You know? The thing that's supposed to happen AFTER marriage. I see no point in engaging in such acts as of now, it's not like we wish to have a child yet."

Caspar stared dumbfounded at Byleth, a little lost as to what she was going about until he realized what she meant, his eyes widen and his mouth fell open, his cheeks turning as red as a tomato.

" H-huh?! Wait, what's got you rambling about all this?! " Said Caspar as if he was gasping for air.

Byleth sighed, " Nothing really, it's just.. everyone is asking when I'm going to start having children. "

Caspar slightly frowned at his wife, seeing her frown and look out the window over looking the monastery, he got up from his seat and hugged her from behind, putting his chin on her shoulder.

" Its bothering you right?" He asked.

Byleth looked at Caspar a little, " N-no.. of course not. If we wish not to have children, then I don't want children. It's easy as that."

" But you never asked if I wanted any " Caspar smiled at her

Byleth's cheeks turned a little red, " You wish to have kids ?"

Caspar giggled and scooped up Byleth princess style, making his way towards their bed and gently placing her on top of it.

" T-that doesn't answer my question" Blushed Byleth.

" I know I can be dense at times and reckless and everything. But you married me for me. And I'll never forget that. You told me to continue being myself. And I'm so grateful for that because if it wasn't for you, maybe I wouldn't let go of what happened to those knights. But like I told you having those kids meant more than those knights. Erm, I guess I'm rambling. What I'm trying to say is, I love you. And honestly, I'd love to have kids with you. I'm sorry it took you getting bullied for me to say something." He slight frowned.

Byleth smiled and shook her head, placing her hand on the side of Caspar's face. " No, you did everything right. Are you sure you want children?"

" As sure as my love for you" He flashed his smile.

He laid on top of her as silence spread across the room. None of them knowing what move to make next after having such a conversation. Them both avoiding eye contact.

" I've never done anything like this before so I'm not sure what to do next" Caspar slightly laughed.

Byleth smiled, " Me neither. This is all knew to me too."

Caspar flushed, " I- I mean! Sylvian showed me books and everything. I mean I get the gist of it. "

It was at this point Caspar felt his heart began to pound but he felt the urge to show how much love he had for his wife. He wished he would have paid more attention to Manuela stories. But as he saw his wife rambling. He looked her in the eyes and it felt different. He took that moment to capture his lips with hers.

He pulled away from their sweet kiss, " I want to make love to you. I want to be the best father I can one day." I want that. "

" Then go ahead, I'm all yours." Said Byleth as she relaxed in his arms.

Caspar's mind was spinning and going in many directions, but he slowly lifted up Byleth's dress from her body and gently throwing it across the room. She had her eyes closed, as if she was taking the moment in.

" C- can I take it .. off?" He said as he pointed to her bra.

Byleth nodded and closed her eyes once more. Caspar felt his breath speed up and his heart jolt. He was so nervous but he wanted to show her how much he loves her, he wanted to start a family as soon as possible and with one swift movement he took off her bra. Byleth blushed deeply.

" Y-you're so pretty. " He smiled warmly at her.

She blush and gave him a quick kiss, " Thank you Caspar."

In no matter of time they were both naked, their heavy breathing starting to mix, creating the most intoxicating feeling of all. A new feeling to the both of them really. A feeling that they both knew that they wanted more. So Caspar entered her. Which when he did, he looked up at her with all the love he had for her.

" A-are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?"

Byleth shook her head, " No, I'm just fine. Don't you worry."

He nodded his head and lowered his head into the crook of her neck as he began to move. He heard Byleth's breath hick and he flustered.

" I-is it, is it good for you?"

"D-Don't ask me that, it's embarrassing. "

He chuckled deeply but he listened to what made her gasp and close her eyes. So, he continued to hit those spots where he knew made her weak at the knees and her eyes shut tight. When he continued he finally heard her say that she was at her peak, and well, he would be lying if he said he wasn't. So he continued on until they both climaxed, they both laid they tired but in each other embrace.

" You're so beautiful, Byleth. I'm very lucky to have you in my life" Caspar smiled.

" T- Thank you my love. "

" You're so beautiful and kind. Well, you have always put up with me and my nonsense. If that's not true love then I must be blind to it to the rest of my life. Id rather be blind my whole life than never having the greatest gift of all time."

She tilted her head, " And what might that be?"

" You. The greatest gift I have ever gotten is you. And I hope we will start our family very soon. "

The two laid there some more and felt the love they had for each other. They loved each other so much and ad you'd expect it, nine months later they had a little one to love as well. A little one made out of love.