mumma's little princess ( Thr...

By manumystery

a story of a baby girl ....who is daughter of manik and his first wife naina...... but loves nandini .....and... More

mummas little princess

mumma's little princess

21.3K 829 107
By manumystery

Shot 1.....

Thank you for this lovely plot ....
suharika ......I dedicate this story to you ....And sara ....Bcoz you both are the reason i wrote this..
Thank you lovely girls ......

So yeah guys ....This story is written by me on the plot given by suharika sumani3456

I won a one shot contest in redmooncommunity

So I'm presenting this story to all my readers to read and enjoy .......And as I promised sara .....It's next shot will be posted next  in the same book......

Hope you guys enjoy reading this ....

Thank you Lillysharama for this wonderful cover ........Its exactly the way i wanted .....So cute and beautiful.......

______________________________________

Mumma's little princess ....

A morning in Mumbai ......

We can see a cute girl playing in the garden with cute puppies .....She is warning them ....And the puppies are shaking their tails like understanding .......

Than they can hear a laugh ....then that cute girl turns back to see a lady in saree standing there......

The cute girl runs to her and hugs her .....

Lady : what's my darling doing ....

Cute baby : teaching discipline to these puppies ....You know they spoiled my white teddy by pulling it's fur with teeth ......

Lady : should I send these puppies to dog house ......

Cute baby : noooooo.....

Lady : but y .....

Cute baby : these are my friends so small mistakes are allowed .....

Lady : that's my darling ....I love you ....

Cute baby : i love you too .....You know I missed you this full week .....

But they both her a voice......

Nanhi ......nanhi.....

Nanhi : oh god dad is searching for me ...... put me down aunty .....

Nanhitha malhotra....Cute princess of manik ....He loves her most than anything in the world. .......His daughter is his life.... He just want her happy ....He would do any thing for her happiness ....even she loves her dad a lot.....

Nanhi : dad im here .....

Manik : where r u ....You know na early morning i come to see you ....

Nanhi : sorry im in the garden playing with my puppies ......

She says holding her ears ....manik immediately lifted his daughter in his arms ......And kissed her cheeks .....

Nanhi kisses her dad back .....

Manik : so ready for the exam today ....

Nanhi : yes dad .....

They both are continuously talking to each other .....They don't even see the lady standing there......

Good morning sir ....They hear a voice ......

They both turn back to see the lady ....

Manik : good morning nandini.....Any work you are here ....I thought you are on leave .....

Nandini murthy .....A girl who is an orphan ....Working in malhotra industries .....Loves manik a lot ..... Nanhi listens to only nandini other than manik ...... But nandini never confessed her feelings to manik but takes care of both father and daughter ......She is the personal assistant of manik.....She feels both of them as her family .....She even takes care of both of them like her own family ..... Maniks family like nandu a lot ....But manik never saw nandu like a friend also ....He only treats her like his pa .......

Nandini : yes sir ....Your signatures bcoz you said you will be late today ...
Yeah my leave is over ......I joined back today morning .....

Manik : yeah ....Come in ....

All three moved to study room..... Nanhi is sitting on manik lap ..... Nandu sat opposite to them ......

Manik checked the file and signed and gave it back to nandu ......She is about to leave the room....

But nanhi jumped from manik lap and held nandu saree pallu ....Nandu turned back .....

Nandu : kya hua .....

Nanhi : get me ready for school na plzz .....

Manik : let aunty go beta ....I'm there na. .....

Nanhi : no ....I want only aunty to get me ready .....

Nandu : it's ok sir ....I still have time to go to office ....

Nanhi : come let's go ..I will show you my new friends also ....

Saying she dragged nandu to her room ....manik just smiled looking at both ....But turned the other side to see a picture on the wall ......

Manik : i miss you naina ...... Our daughter miss you ..... There is no day i dont miss you ....y god is so cruel he took you away from me ......Plzz come back na ......

Naina malhotra ..... Lovely wife of manik malhotra .....He loved her from childhood .....Naina parents are dead in an accident ..... She is brought up by malhotra family ..... manik loved her so much ....He got married to her when she is just 18 years ..... After the birth of their cute daughter after one year ....She left world leaving him alone ....Bcoz she is a blood cancer patient......She is a good friend of nandu ....Nandu took good care of her in the last stage .... Nandu loves naina more bcoz they met in a ngo of neonika....Where nandu used to live .... But one day accidentally they met in malhotra industries again ..... Bcoz nandu joined as manik pa ......

Another shock for both manik and naina was nandu studied in the same college and same branch where manik and naina studied ..... But being the nerd she is not known to anyone ...
But being the popular couple manik and naina are known to everyone ......

After naina left the world ....Nandu cried the most bcoz being an orphan she lost the only soul sister she had .....

Manik is being consoled by his whole family and friends ...... his mom dad asked him to Marry again for nanhi...But manik rejected them saying he can't love anyone and he don't want a step mother to torture his daughter. ......... His mom dad raj and neonika live in delhi ..... Bcoz of business ....His dadi mohini malhotra lives near Amritsar....In her village ...... these people wanted to see manik happy but that never happened ........

Bcoz he is lost after loosing his wife ...
His best friend. ....His everything .....

Manik after talking to the picture of naina ....Saw that nanhi is completely ready in her school uniform .....

And she is sitting on the kitchen slab and nandu is making paratha for her ....
nanhi is saying all the things she did in this week .....manik moved to his room and got fresh up ....

After that nandu placed the breakfast on table ......nanhi started eating it happily...... But manik didn't even touch it ....Nandu felt bad but she didn't show it on her face ... Nandu prepared lunch box also for nanhi....

Than all three of them manik nandu and nanhi sat in manik car ....They left nanhi in school ......

Manik and nandu reached the office together ......Their journey after dropping nanhi was very silent......

He entered the office in his own attitude ....Everyone became silent..
nandini followed him with a smile ...
Everyone greeted her with a smile......

Than nandini gave manik his black coffee from the canteen ....He took and then she gave him his schedule and files including all the data .....
Required for meeting ....

Nandini left to check all the departments as per her duty ...After checking she came to manik cabin and reminded him his meeting......

Manik sat for the meeting ....his phone is continuously buzzing with a unknown number ...He gave to nandini as she is the pa. .......

Nandini lifted the call to get a big shock ...... she ran to manik ....

Nandini : sir ....nanhi....

Manik : what happened ....???

Nandini : she fell down from stairs in school .....Saying nandu burst out in tears ....

Manik and nandini immediately left to hospital ....They reached the room.....

Nurse : we need blood immediately ....
There is lots of blood loss ....

Nandini : which group

Nurse : b- ve .....Very rare blood group ...

Nandini : i will donate blood mine is same group ....

Nandini moved with nurse to donate blood..... Manik phone is continuously ringing ....It's from his best friend cabir......

On knowing about nanhi all his friends came running to hospital .....

Cabir saw manik sitting there alone ....
So he went and hugged him ...manik cried in his embrace ...After sometime he lifted his head to see all his friends ....mukti abhi dhruv aliya .....Navya wife of cabir.....

After sometime nandu came out to see manik sitting with his friends .... On seeing her navya hugged her ...Bcoz these both are friends from school days ....Nandu shares every thing with navya ....Only navya knows how much nandu loved manik .....But she doesn't know nandu still loves manik ......

Rest all gave her a smile .....

Than nandu just stood on the side.....

Doctor came out after sometime.....

Doctor : she is out of danger ....Bcoz we got blood on time.....You can see her  after sometime....

After saying this doctor left .......

Manik : thank you nandini.....

Nandu : don't say thank you sir .....
nanhi means a lot to me ...She is my friends daughter .....

Manik just nodded his head .....

Then they all moved in to see nanhi....She just sat on the bed and started saying what happened in school ......

Nanhi : dad ....You know I was just near the steps.....Adarsh started teasing me saying I'm unlucky ....
That's y mumma left me alone ....y did mumma leave me dad ..... Don't she love me like you ..... I also want mumma to share everything after school ....To make me ready for school ....To feed me food .... To take care of me if I'm not feeling well ...To love me ....To sleep with me .... Saying she started crying ....Cabir hugged her
She cried more hugging him...manik just left the room ......

All this is heard by not only manik nandu and his friends but also manik mom dad who came running to hospital on hearing about the accident .......

On seeing dadi .....nanhi jumped into her arms ......

Nandini took the food brought by nurse and started feeding nanhi who is in her dadi lap ......

Nandu started cheering nanhi by saying stories and jokes .....Finally nanhi slept .....And leaving raj neo with nanhi in hospital  everyone left home .....

In the evening nandini came again to hospital with food for nanhi raj neo and manik......But manik is no where to be seen ......

Nandu again fed nanhi and made her take medicines ......And patted her to sleep ....She gave food to raj and neo and left to go home .....

But on the way to home ....She is in auto ....She saw manik sitting on the car and drinking ....She asked the auto driver to stop and moved to manik to see him out of sense ....She having no option carried him to his car .....And started driving to his home .....

Manik : i miss you naina ....You know our daughter misses you alot ....I can't give you her ....I'm a bad father ....He is continuously murmering to himself.....And finally fell asleep by putting head on nandu shoulder .....

After reaching malhotra house ....
Nandu carried him inside with the help of watch man and made him sleep on bed ....As it is very late ....She slept in the guest room .....

Next morning she got fresh up and prepared breakfast for nanhi and packed it ......

She moves to manik room with black coffee .... She saw him sitting on the bed holding his head ....

Nandu gave him black coffee ....

Manik : what r u doing here ....

Nandu : i got you home last night sir ....

Saying she is about to go ...But turns back .....

Nandu : yesterday night when i got you home you are saying you are a bad father sir ....Yes you are ...not bcoz you cant give your daughter her mom
Bcoz you cant give her your time .....
we cant get naina di back ....But if you stay with her she can atleast have her father ....I thought you love her and cant see her tears .....But what if i tell you are one of the reason for her tears ...If drinking is the only solution for reducing pain ....You can give the same to nanhi also bcoz even she lost her mother .....Without even knowing her ....You atleast had spent many years with naina di what about her she is just one year when we lost di .... I think its never too late to rectify mistakes..And sorry sir ....Im on leave for a week ....Saying she gave him her leave letter and left the house ....

She directly reached the hospital and moves to the private ward. ....

She saw nanhi is showing tantrums to eat ......

Nandu : hai darling ....Saying she hugged nanhi ......

And started feeding nanhi home food ........Saying the nurse to take away hospital food .....

After feeding nanhi she turned to neo raj... ...

Nandu : if you dont mind aunty ....Can i stay with her ...I dont have office today ....You both can go home and fresh up ......

Neo : thank you beta ....

Nandu : dont say thank you aunty she is my darling .....

Than neo raj moves home .....Nandu made nanhi sleep in her arms ....And unknowingly even nandu fell asleep holding her close to her heart .....

Cabir and navya came to see nanhi...
On opening the door they are shocked to see nandu sitting and sleeping holding nanhi in her arms ....They closed the door and moved out ....

Navya told about nandu love towards manik to cabir......cabir felt happy ......
Even the whole fab 5 who came there to meet nanhi felt happy ....

After sometimes manik came there ...
He opened the door to see them sleeping ....But nandu woke up and put nanhi on bed....But nanhi didnt leave nandu hand ......

By that time even neo raj came back..
Neo asked nandu to sit beside nanhi..

Manik is just sitting in one corner ....
As nandu took leave she took care of nanhi completely.....Even manik didnt go to office full week ....Even fab 5 felt happy seeing nanhi happy with nandu ....

Nandu is taking good care even after discharge of nanhi......

It's nearly three months after nanhi discharge .....Nandu daily comes in the morning and wakes up nanhi gets her ready to school and gives her breakfast... And manik drops nanhi at school .....Even manik started smiling
He became happy seeing his daughter happy ......He even ate the breakfast made by nandu sometimes ....Nandu felt so happy .....

Than manik went to party on one sunday with fab 4 ......

Cabir : manik i think its high time for you to think of marriage ....

Manik : what are you saying cabir.....

Cabir : nanhi is crying for her mother..

Manik : i know but i cant get naina. ....

Cabir : you cant get naina but you can marry again ....You are 30 manik.....Its been 8 years naina left you .....nanhi is just 9 years .....

Manik : what no......They may accept me but no one will accept my daughter .....No ....

Cabir : what if i say she will accept your daughter happily.......

Manik : who will accept .....

Cabir : nandini....

Manik : what are you saying ......

Cabir : yes manik she is a one side lover who loved you blindly but never told you .....I think she still loves you ...
So think of it......

Manik immediately left the party ....In angry .....He came home and saw nandu playing with nanhi in the hall .....

Nanhi moves to manik on seeing him and hugged him ......He hugged her back ....

Manik : nanhi ....Its late go and sleep in your room.....

Nanhi said good night to both manik and nandu and left to her room...

As soon as the room door closed ....
manik pulled nandini and pinned her to the wall by holding her shoulders..

Nandu : sir ...What are you doing ..???

Manik : that is what i need to ask you ...What are you doing traping my daughter ....To marry me .....

Nandu : sir leave me its hurting ....
What are you saying ....????

Manik : oh really stop faking...... Caring for my daughter and acting in front of my family and friends what do you think i can never get to know about your feelings for me ......Great work ....But i got to know your wicked plan behind this innocent face .....Tell me how much money you want ......if not you want me .....

Nandu just pushed manik back and slapped him .......

Manik in angry ...How dare you ....??? Saying he is about to slap nandu ....But she held is hand. ....And pushed him back ...

Nandu : enough ....Im not saying any thing that doesnt mean im at fault...... Yes i loved you ....Not now on the day i saw you singing on stage in college
.....But when i saw you with naina di ....I thought its wrong and buried my feelings .....In my heart ....I dont need to act bcoz i dont need you ..... I genuinely care for nanhi ....Not bcoz of you ...Just bcoz she is my nanhi di daughter ....The lady who called this orphan a sister ..... I dont need to act ....Bcoz im Not coming here for you ....And yeah i dont trap people for money ....Bcoz im not charecter less to do anything for money .....I can live anywhere but i cant live here where people think so low of me ..... So im resigning my job ..... Right now ..
....Good bye sir .....

Saying she just left malhotra mansion
Took a cab and reached her flat and after closing the door she collapsed on the floor .....And started crying her heart out .....unknowingly she even fell asleep on the floor. ......Near the door ....Next morning she got up due to sun rays ....She found her head paining a lot .....She moved to kitchen and made coffee for herself and after drinking she got fresh up and moves to office early and the poen opened the door for her ....She took all her things from the office .....She places her resignation letter and files on manik table ......And informed the receptionist who came early and left the office ......and reached her flat  .....

She just started packing all her things ......

After nandu left manik moved to his room and didnt even change his dress but fell asleep thinking of nandini.....

Nanhi woke up alone this morning ...
She moves down to find nandu .....But didnt find her anywhere ......she just sat in the hall feeling sad ......

Manik came down to see her sitting in the hall ....And sat beside her ....

Manik : good morning nanhi....What happened .....

Nanhi hugged manik and started crying .......

Manik : what happened baby ~??~

Nanhi : i want nandu aunty ....

Manik : but y ....

Nanhi : today no one woke me up and got me ready to school .....

Manik : im there na to get you ready ...

Nanhi : its already 9 ....We are late ....

Manik : ok i dont want to leave you alone will you come to office with me...

Nanhi : okay papa .....She said happily bcoz she can meet nandu in office ....

Than manik made nanhi ready but unable to do her hair ....So he left it open ....and brought her down ...

Kaka placed breakfast on the table..
manik just fed nanhi a bite....

Nanhi made a bad face. ....

Manik : kya hua .....

Nanhi : its salty...

Manik tasted a bite but cant scold the butler bcoz he is old worker who is working here from manik childhood..
He immediately left the dining table and took nanhi in his arms and left to
Office .....

As soon as he reached office ....nanhi got down from car and ran to nandu cabin....But found it empty ....So she came back to manik cabin and sat on the couch in the room.......

Manik ordered sandwich for nanhi which she ate only half ....And sat there being dull ....And sad. ..... For not meeting nandu .....

Manik called his reception to ask about nandu ....Bcoz .....he didnt get his coffee ......

Receptionist came to manik cabin and knocked the door .....

manik : come in ....

He expected nandu but on seeing receptionist he felt disheartened he even don't know y he felt like that.....

He just took the coffee ......

Manik : where is nandini ????

Receptionist : sir all the files and data and cabin keys ....And her resignation is on your table ...

Manik : how can she resign without informing.......

Receptionist : she said she already informed you ...... so she submitted everything and left.....She even said she will vacate the flat by evening which is given by company .....

Manik just recalled nandu words from last night ....

Manik : you can go ....He just sent her ....And took a sip of coffee ...It tasted worst ....So he left it .....And called the canteen ....And got to know his coffee is daily prepared by nandu but today it's prepared by the chef ......

Than he checked the letter .....Of nandu ....She even kept her bond which completed before five years. .. bcoz from the past ten years she is working with manik....As soon as her graduation completed she joined here ..........

Manik just closed his eyes and leaned back on his chair....Bcoz nothing is looking good from morning .....

Than he got a call informing he had meeting ....He took his file and laptop and asked nanhi to play games in his tab and left to meeting. .....

He started the meeting but could not concentrate bcoz there is no nandu to help...... So he just cancelled the meeting with his employees ...And moved to his room .....

He took nanhi and left out for lunch ...
Bcoz even she didn't eat anything properly from morning ......

Manik is driving the car ....But suddenly he heard nanhi shouting ....
He stopped the car ....nanhi opened the door and immediately crossed the road even without listening to manik And caught the pallu of a lady ....She turned back  it's nandu .....

Nandu : tum yaha kaise ......

Nanhi started crying looking at nandu .....

Nandu immediately lifted her in her arms ......

Nandu : kya hua darling ....You didn't go to school ....

Nanhi : no one woke me up or got me ready .....

Nandu : what are doing on road alone.....

Nanhi : i came with papa.....

That is when nandu saw manik behind nanhi......

Nandu : you should go with your dad .....

Nanhi : I'm hungry ....

On listening this nandu has tears in her eyes......

Nandu : hungry ....????

Nanhi : i ate only half sandwich ...It's so bad ....I want paratha.....

Nandu : okay....For now eat this ....
Saying nandu gave her a chocolate from the groceries bag nandu is holding ......

Nandu : can you tell your papa that I'm taking you to my house which is in the next street to feed you ....If he want to come he can come along with you .......

Nanhi : papa ....Come with us na .....
She says eating chocolate .....

Manik : come with me i will take you both to her home ....

Nandu : it's walkable nanhi ....I can carry you...Thanks for the permission

Saying nandu started walking talking to nanhi ...After completing the chocolate ....She even gave nanhi chips packet from the bag to eat on the way itself ......manik is just following them ....

Nandu reached the flat and opened the door ....And moved in with nanhi and made her sit on the dinning table bcoz that flat had open kitchen ....

She gave nanhi juice to drink ....And also made some coffee for manik and asked nanhi to give it to him .....

Manik drank the coffee and felt happy
Bcoz he missed this coffee ...He is habituated from the past ten years. ....

Nandu is making paratha and nanhi is sitting on the kitchen slab and told what she did from morning ......

After cooking ....Nandu served a plate for manik ....nanhi pulled manik to dinning table ......

Nandu fed nanhi .....On eating the first bite she moaned in happiness ....
Nandu fed her completely and also ate herself as she didn't eat anything from morning ......

Even manik completed his lunch ......

After that nandu held nanhi in her arms and started saying a story ....
nanhi fell asleep in nandu arms ....

Manik : nandini vo.....

Nandu : I'm sorry sir ....I didn't expect your daughter to see me on road..... You don't have to worry sir I am leaving this mumbai permanently ....
After today she will never find me in Mumbai ....You can take her home ....I need to vacate this ......Oh sorry it's your flat......You can stay anyways I'm leaving ......I hope you can send me my last month salary after accepting my resignation ......

Saying she started packing the balance things. ....Manik is just watching her ....He don't even know what to say ......

After doing everything nandu called a truck.Two people came and took away all the boxes she packed....Leaving the furniture..Bcoz it's office property...
She only took her belongings.....

Before going out of the flat nandu just kissed the forehead of nanhi and kept a box as a gift for her.....

And left the house .......

The truck left first and nandu left behind it in cab ......

Nanhi woke up after sometime ...To see only manik sitting opposite to her ...She started finding nandu ...But she didn't find her anywhere .....

Nanhi : papa ....Where is aunty ......???

Manik : she went to her home ....Come lets go....Saying he lifted nanhi in his arms....but she jumped from his arms and took the gift pack on the table .....

She opened it and found a white teddy ....A pack of chocolates ...... And a letter with cute frock.....

Hai darling .....

Im sorry im going without telling you .....I need to go ....Its important if not i will never leave you .... I know you will cry ....But i dont like it if you cry ....I told you ma mumma is watching you from sky ... She will feel bad ....And yeah you complained to me na that your puppies spoiled your white teddy so this is for you....And those chocolates are your favourite ..... Whenever you are hungry eat them first....If they get complete call me i will send you more chocolates .... I even told kaka to make good food....
He will not spoil your food ..... And that frock is for your birthday.....
Wear it and send me a picture ...
Take care ...Dont trouble your dad..
Be a good girl ....If it is possible i will come and meet you .....

Yours
Nandu ....

Nanhi started crying after reading the letter .....manik felt bad for his daughter ......

He took her in his arms and cosoled her and took her home ....Even he also cried ....He didnt understand y is he crying ....Bcoz nandu left him or by seeing his daughter in pain...

He fed his daughter and made her sleep ..... Nanhi slept holding the teddy given by nandu .....

Manik moves to the bar in his house and started drinking..... He drank after many days.....But threw the glass in frustration bcoz he remembered nandu words which she told him the next morning when she got him home drunk.....

He couldnt even sleep properly .....
Next day he moves to nanhi room and woke her up and got her ready for school.... But nanhi looks do dull .....

Like this nearly a month passed.... Nanhi became very weak and dull .... Her studies became low. ....manik got a call from school so he went to school ...There is a complaint from school saying she is very inactive in class and also doesnt eat food .... and dont even do homework .......Or talk with others ....

Manik got her home but she fell unconscious .....

Manik immediately called the doctor .....He checked nanhi.....

Doctor : mr malhotra she is so weak...
I hope not taking her meals properly. And Also depressed on something ...
Make sure she is happy .......

Saying doctor gave some medicines and left the place ......

Manik sat beside his daughter looking at her face and naina photo in their room......

Manik in mind ....y can't my daughter be happy. ....nandiniiii y did you leave us ....What did i just say nandi....Not naina but y..... Y am i thinking of nandini not naina ...... am i in love with nand.....Thinking all this to himself manik just sat on the bed ....

He heard his daughter murmering...

Nandu aunty ....I miss you ...

Manik cried listening to his daughter .....And hugged her tightly ....

And after she woke up he made her eat soup ....She didn't even show tantrums......He is missing his daughter chirpiness .......

After two days ......

We can see a lady with blind fold ....
She is playing with many kids .....

Suddenly a kid hugged her from waist ......

Lady : nanhi....Is the only word escaped her mouth ......She immediately removed her blind fold to see the girl crying hugging her
....She bend on her knees and cupped her face .....

Nanhi is crying more hugging her ....

Nanhi : i miss you nandu aunty .....

Nandu : i missed you to darling ....y is your body burning .....Kya hua .....
Baby ....

Nanhi : doctor gave me a big injection here ....She pointed her arm ....

Nandu : kyu .....Ye kya hua apko.....You look so pale ......

Nanhi : i don't know ....You know I'm hungry ......

Nandu : what ?????

Nanhi : I'm so hungry .......

Nandu immediately lifted her in her arms ....And moved in ....And made her sit on the dinning table and started serving food .....And is feeding her .....nanhi is eating in a hurry .....

Nandu : aaram se beta ......y this hurry .....

Nanhi : you know after you left me ....I didn't eat  any proper food. .....

Nandu : what ???? Tumhari dad......

Nanhi : even papa didn't eat properly .....

Nandu : kyu .....But nanhi didn't say anything ........

Nandu just fed her ....After feeding her she just cleaned her mouth.....And wiped her mouth with her pallu .....

Nanhi hugged nandu tightly ......

Nanhi : i love you mumma.....

Nandu just didn't believe her ears. ....
And broke the hug. ...

Nandu: what ????

Nanhi : mumma......

Nandu has tears listening to her. ......

Nanhi : plZ come home mumma.....

Nandu nodes in no .....

Nanhi : you know papa ne bola... he hurt you .....plZ maaf kardo......plZ be my mumma ......

Nandu didn't say anything .....

Nanhi : if you won't come with me ....I will also stay here ....So papa can't stay without me na ....So you adopt us both together .....And let us live here ....

Nandu : only kids who have no one can live here bcoz it's an orphanage
You have a big family dadi dadu ...
Chachi chachu and mamu mami and your dad .....

Nanhi : no...I and my dad has no one to wake us up ....To give us food and to love us. ....Either you come with us we will adopt you ....If not you adopt us both ....

Nandu is just looking at stubborn nanhi....But nanhi turned her head to the door and signalled with hand ....

Nandu saw in the same direction to see manik standing in between raj neo and behind them fab 4 abhi and navya and their kids are standing ......

Manik came and stood beside nanhi...

Nanhi : plZ mumma.....Plzz come with us .....We need u.....

Nandu doesn't say anything ......And stood up leaving nanhi ......And turned to go ......

But someone held her pallu ....She turned back to see manik on his knees holding his ears .....And nanhi standing holding nandu pallu .....

Nandu : I'm sorry nanhi ......

Saying nandu is about to take her pallu back ....But manik also held her pallu .....

Manik : I'm sorry ......

Nandu didn't say anything ......

Manik : I know my one mere sorry can't erase all the pain i gave you ....
But I realised that I miss you only after you left me ....yes I loved naina and I still love her ...She is my best friend we are brought up together ...
And became one ....But after naina you are the only one who is with us ....You took care of not only nanhi but also me .... That day i am so angry on my self for the feelings i developed on you ...I can't even name my feelings that day....but today i know my feelings that is i love you ....I love you  nandini I need you more than our daughter needs you ....Plzz accept us .....plZ don't punish nanhi bcoz of me ....I know I'm wrong ...I accept it ..I am ready to take any punishment....
But plzz don't leave us na .....We can't live without you.... That day i asked you that you are using my daughter to trap me .... I'm a coward that's y i sent nanhi to you first .... plzz nandu ....Plzz Come with us

Nandu : I'm sorry sir.....

Saying nandu is about to go....But what she heard made her stop ....

Nanhi : i don't know how my mom loves me  ....But the mumma i know was only you ....Bcoz you only loved me and was always with me ......Plzz don't leave me mumma..... Plzz .....

Nandu turned back to see nanhi on her knees still holding nandu pallu ....
And crying ......

Nandu immediately sat on her knees and hugged nanhi tightly ......

Nanhi : i love you  my mumma ..... I love you so much .....

Nandu : i love you my darling ......

Manik: i love you both ....saying he hugged both of them ......

After breaking the hug .....

Nanhi : papa ....This time I asked my mumma to coMe home ....Next time if you hurt her .....I will also go with her leaving you alone .....

Manik held his ears ......I'm sorry .... Plzz ....Already naina left me alone .... If you both also leave me ....I can't live ...I will di.....He didn't even complete his words bcoz he found nandu hand on his mouth .....

He pulled nandu and nanhi in a tight hug .....Everyone are smiling with tears looking at this cute family ......

After one year......

We can see manan sleeping on the bed
Manik has just caged nandu in his arms ......

Nandu woke up looking at him ......
And kissed his forehead .....He smiled in sleep .....

Nandu is about to leave the bed ...But manik tightened his grip on her .....

Nandu: good morning manik .....Plzz leave me ....Today there is a function in school ....I should get nanhi ready .....

Manik : even I'm coming to the function get me also ready .....

Saying he nuzzled in her hairs.....
Making her smile ....

Nandu : if you have forgotten everyone comes after my daughter ...

Manik : so lucky she is you have all the time of the world for her .....

Nandu : don't get jealous of my daughter ....Now get up....

Manik kissed nandu forehead.....He moved to the washroom .....Nandu moved to wake up nanhi.....

Nandu kissed her forehead ......

Nandu : good morning ...darling come on wakey wakey.....

Nanhi slowly opens her eyes to see nandu ......

Nanhi : good morning mumma.....

Nandu : good morning darling ....
Come let's have a bubble bath ....

Nanhi jumped in nandu arms ....Than nanhi had a good bath ......Nandu took nanhi in her arms after getting ready  and took her to her room.....

They both see manik getting ready  in front of the mirror ....

Nanhi : good morning papa ....She says jumping on his back ......

He balances her carefully .....And they both settle on the bed talking to each other ....

In the meanwhile nandu left to have a bath ......And came out wearing twinning outfit with nanhi.....

Manik : this is cheating .....You both are twinning leaving me .....I'm not  coming with you both ....

Nanhi : ok bye papa ....Mumma  come let's go.....Saying she dragged nandu to the door .....

Manik : no one loves me .....Saying he keeps cute pout still sitting on bed ....

They both hug him from both sides and kiss his cheeks. .......

Nandu / nanhi : love you papa .....

He hugged both of them together.....

They left to school together.......

In the school program ....nanhi danced on a song .....

She got the academic topper of her class.....And first prize for essay writing.......

Then all the students are made to play a game ......That is to take a chit from the box and without any preparation they need to say something on the topic ......

Now it's nanhi turn ...She took her chit and stood on the stage with mike ....

Nanhi : it's mother ........ I feel I'm the most luckiest girl bcoz i have two mothers .....Yes you all heard it right ..... My mom who gave me birth is naina malhotra ..... She is no more ... But for me mumma is nandini manik malhotra .....Who loves me more than anything in the world....She calls me darling ...... She is my best friend ......
My best teacher ....My girl friend....She wakes me up ..... Makes good food for me .....She helps me to get ready and do homework ...... She says me bed time stories ....I'm proud to say I'm her daughter bcoz no one can love me like her .....may be the mom who gave birth also may not love me the way she loves me ......Bcoz she left the right of being a mom only for me ..... She said she don't want anyone bcoz she has me...I love you mumma..Everyone says a girl is dad's princess but  I'm proud to say .....
I'm mummas little princess ......

Then everyone clapped loudly listening  to her .......nandini is a crying mess and manik hugged her tightly.......

After the program nandu manik and nanhi are going back home ......

Nandu is sitting between manik and nanhi ....She is still crying ......

Nanhi : mumma....Plzz stop crying .....

Nandu just looks at her and hugs her tightly .....Even nanhi cries hugging her mumma ....

Manik : stop crying both of you ......

Nandu: nanhi who told you all these ...

Nanhi: papa .....

Nandu looked at manik.....

Manik : she has every right to know about her mumma.....You left the right of being mother before  naina left us thinking we are your family .... So I thought she needs to know this....And now plz no more tears ....Plzz. ...I hate tears in your both eyes ....I have you both i don't need anyone ....Stop crying plzz ....

Nanhi : i love you mumma....

Nandu : i love you darling .....

Manik : i love both mumma and her little princess. ......

After that these three lived happily .....

This story shows us unconditional love ....To be a mother we don't need blood relation but heart to heart connection is important ........  Nandini loved this baby girl unconditionally such that she even left the choice of being mother bcoz she don't want this girl to feel her like step mother ...... even the girl loved nandini more than her dad...... If you spread love with out any expectations .....It comes back to you in double ....So spread love ....Be happy ......

I hope you all Enjoyed the story .... 

The second short will be published shortly .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.2K 44
She loves her family... She loves her friends... She loves to irritate others... She is a student... She believes in God Krishna... She doesn't belie...
66.1K 5.5K 35
Reporter:- Ms. Nandini Murthy are you seriously raped? What make Mr. Manik Malhotra so angry that he killed Mr. Harshad Saxsena? Manik:- (angrily) he...
15.4K 2.7K 26
The story of sameer and naina continues ♥️
22.3K 1.1K 22
It's strat's form druvh fiasco✨