Falling For a Hitman (Hitman...

Av Regnado

The second I saw him I just knew my world was going to be turned upside-down. There was no way I was making i... Mer

Visual For The Characters!
One, Austyn
Two, Dane
Three, Austyn
Four, Dane
Five, Austyn
Six, Dane
Seven, Austyn
Eight, Dane
Nine, Austyn
Ten, Dane
Twelve, Dane
Thirteen, Austyn
Fourteen, Dane
Fifteen, Austyn
Sixteen, Dane
Seventeen, Austyn
Eighteen, Dane
Nineteen, Austyn
Twenty, Dane
Twenty-One, Austyn
Twenty-Two, Dane
Twenty-Three, Austyn
Twenty-Four, Dane
Twenty-Five, Austyn

Eleven, Austyn

10.4K 398 11
Av Regnado

Cassie and I made our way inside, I leaned up against the door after closing it. I couldn't believe the feelings I was having for this man. It was insane, I was insane, wasn't I? I mean who in their right mind falls this hard for a stranger. Don't get me wrong I know people that had a first date and got engaged and married within the same year, but did they feel like this after meeting them? Love at first sight, I didn't believe in it until now. Cassie walked over and put her arms around me pulling me into a hug.

"You are in deep honey."

"I know, this is so bad." I sighed.

"Deegan said they leave town soon?" She sat down on the couch, I followed.

"Wednesday early morning."

"You're going to lose it."

"Yea I know." I sighed again

"This isn't good, this is too soon Aus."

"I know."

"It isn't a good idea."

"We're going out on a date tomorrow night."

"You sure you haven't slept with him? I mean if you want to hook line and sinker that boy you better get on it before he leaves." She stared at me waiting for an answer. I didn't believe her, I believed that if he wanted me and I wanted him that we would end up together in the end. That's how fate works, but this wasn't a fairy tale. I didn't know how this was going to end. "Tomorrow night seriously, then at least you can have two nights of fun with him before he walks out of your life forever."

"You don't know that."

"Sweetie I don't need to know that to know guys."

"Cass, you don't know him." I stood.

"I don't need to know him to know guys Aus! He's going to move on the second he leaves town." I couldn't listen to this any longer. Dane and I talked almost constantly the past two days, and there wasn't a way he was that kind of guy. "Why do you think I was trying to get Deegan in here? I wanted on that sexy piece of meat several times before I never saw him again. That's what you should be doing with Dane. Jumping on him before you don't get the chance to."

"Act like I haven't tried! We either have been walked in on, or he stopped us from going any further!" She sighed, and I just walked away and made my way upstairs to my room. Once in there I showered and changed before checking my phone.

D - I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Deegan and I have a few things to do with work, but after that I'm all yours. I miss those amazing lips already, and the feeling of you in my arms.

I melted at his words, maybe I wasn't the only one who had felt this strongly so quickly.

Me - I didn't want you to leave. I wanted you to stay here in my bed with me. I wanted you to hold me all night.

He replied almost instantly.

D - It took everything in me not to turn around. Tomorrow beautiful, tomorrow.

I smiled tears coming to my eyes. God what was wrong with me! This was insane! How in the hell am I getting this lucky? I just, I don't know why me? Why did I get this amazing man? Why does he have to leave so soon? I need to find out how long he's going to be gone for.

M - I can't wait <3

D - Me either. Sweet dreams.

M - You too

I put my phone on charge, before climbing into bed and falling asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I was overly excited. I jumped out of bed getting ready then running to the club instead of driving. I got done all the busy work I could find left over from the weekend. Updated all the books, checked all of inventory, and even restocked the bar. Busy work until the clock hit 4:30 then quickly ran back to my place to get ready for tonight.

I wasn't playing any games today I wanted to look perfect. I wanted to swoon this man so he couldn't tell me no.

"Alright so what are you wearing?" Cass busted in my room without knocking like normal and I was standing there staring at my closet in a towel. I threw my hands up in the air.

"I have no idea." She pushed me aside and started going through my dresses before settling on one and holding it up.

"This one, slight smokie eye, hair down and straight. He won't be able to resist." She winked at me handing me a beautiful navy colored dress, that when on would come about up to the top of my knees, it was flowy and dressy but could also be casual. She went back in coming out and setting down a light jean jacket and a pair of tan booties. I already had the dress on. "God I'm a miracle worker." I laughed grabbing the accessories she also came out with and putting them on as well. She pushed me to sit down on the bed while she did all my make-up and even my hair. "So, is tonight the night you going to jump on that?"

"Could you be any more of a lady?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nope." She popped the 'p' as she spoke and continued with my hair finishing it with a soft wave. "Decided slight beach waves were so much sexier." I smiled at her. "Be right back." She grabbed my phone and ran out of the room."

"Seriously!?" She came back in giggling and set my phone down next to me. Smiling like she was proud of something. As she continued doing my makeup or finishing it up, I grabbed my phone seeing what she did.

Me - This is Cassie, she's wearing a navy dress so match her. Oh, and since you should be here soon just come in the front door is unlocked.

D - You should never leave the front door unlocked, the two of you live alone.

Me - Chill out Rambo we've got this.

The last message came in while I was reading.

D - You really need to work on your movie references Cass. Deegan can help you with that.

I laughed. "What?" Cassie looked at me confused.

"Apparently you need to work on your movie references, and seriously you couldn't have just let it happen?"

"Please honey y'all need to match."

"Cass, he's supposed to be here in ten minutes the man was probably already dressed." As I said that I heard the door open and close.

"We're up here! But you stay down there!" Cassie yelled towards my door. I heard him laugh, the one I loved. You know how everyone has several smiles, several laughs, several everything. Well the one he just did was my favorite, it starts out as a sly smile, turns into a full smile before he throws his head back and lets out this adorable loud laugh. I laughed to myself. "Okay you are done but stay." She pointed at me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. She ran out of the room, but I could hear everything. "You! That is perfect! Wait how did you change so fast and get here that quick? I texted you like 2 minutes before you got here."

"I was already dressed and, on my way, and Cassie I definitely don't need a stylist."

"That's for damn sure, you look hot! Y'all are going to look so cute together! Oh, I need my camera!"

"This isn't prom. Deegan is on his way." She clapped and ran back in the room. I already had gotten the booties on, and my jacket and was about to walk out when she almost ran into me.

"Cassie, no." I gave her a stern look and she looked at me defeated.

"Fine." I laughed at her before walking out of the room.

I caught his eye as soon as I rounded the corner that lead to the stairway balcony or whatever it is called. I smiled even wider then I thought possible. Taking him in and putting this sight in my memory bank just in case I never saw him again after this week. He was in a Navy button down, that matched my dress, untucked with the sleeves rolled up just slightly making those gorgeous tattoos peek out on his forearms. A pair of jeans with the stressed dirty look, and a pair of dress shoes.

He looked so handsome I couldn't bare it. His eyes didn't leave mine as I walked down the stairs. I got to the bottom and couldn't contain my smile any longer. He put his hands out and took mine pulling me to him, so I was standing inches away.

"Hey" I smiled

"Hey" He laughed. "You look amazing, I'm going to be very jealous if another man even looks your way tonight."

"Psh me? Lady killer over here." I pointed to him laughing.

"Good thing I only have eyes for you." I couldn't help but smile and look down to hide my blush. He gently pushed my chin back up to look at him. "Don't be embarrassed, I'm serious Austyn." I bit my lip staring into his soul. He gave me that gorgeous cheeky smile.

"Alright you two get out, Deegan just pulled in. Sexy time for us!" She started pushing us towards the door which opened thanks to Deegan.

"Bye guys!" Deegan yelled as we got pushed the rest of the way out and the door slammed in our faces.

"Rude!" I laughed.

"Well, shall we then?" He laughed taking my hand as we got into his Jeep.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.6K 50 43
Hunter Dane Ellington One fucking picture for an Instagram poll and that was all it took. My little sister's best friend no longer looked like...wel...
501K 13K 36
♥ Astrid ♥ Gunshots. Karate moves. Flipping through languages so fast that my brain struggled to catch up. These had been as familiar to me in the s...
17.9K 544 73
Aspen Carlee Ellington. "Beau's Girl" That's how I've been known since the 10th grade. Every time I looked into the future...whether it was an hou...
106K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...