The School Idol's Roommate [B...

By At12MN

After getting his heart broken, Aki closed the doors to his heart. But his life was thrown upside down when h... More

Chapter 1
Mr. Hungover
Be My Baby (1)
Be My Baby (2)
Drunken Adventures (1)
Drunken Adventures (2)
Oops moment
Rumors (1)
Rumors (2)
Roommates
Oh no, not you! (1)
Oh no, not you! (2)
Decisions (1)
Decisions (2)
Decisions (3)
Hello Roommate! (1)
Hello Roommate! (2)
Aki v2.0 (1)
Aki v2.0 (2)
Kiss and Make up (1)
Kiss and Make up (2)
Kiss and Make up (3)
Changes
The Diligent Student
Lunch Break Rush (1)
Lunch Break Rush (2)
I'm seeing red (1)
I'm seeing red (2)
I'm seeing red (3)
Fools in Love (1)
Fools in Love (2)
Fools in Love (3)
Breather (1)
Breather (2)
Breather (3)
Breather (4)
Lost and Found (1)
Lost and Found (2)
Lost and Found (3)
Welcome Home
Temptations
History repeats itself
Good morning
His girlfriend?
Lava Java (1)
Lava Java (2)
Lava Java (3)
Lava Java (4)
Lava Java (5)
First Day (1)
First Day (2)
First Day (3)
Orientation
Mia (1)
Mia (2)
The proposal (1)
The proposal (2)
Little Princess (1)
Little Princess (2)
Little Princess (3)
Jun knows
Hanging out with the boss
Past is past (1)
Past is past (2)
Sleepover (1)
Sleepover (2)
Sleepover (3)
Sleepover (4)
Sleepover (5)
The morning after
The Storage Room (1)
The Storage Room (2)
Confusion, Frustration, Irritation (1)
Confusion, Frustration, Irritation (2)
Aware
Lips (1)
Lips (2)
Finals (1)
Finals (2)
Drew (1)
Drew (2)
Late realizations
Ignorance is bliss (1)
Ignorance is bliss (2)
The King's Game (1)
The King's Game (2)
The King's Game (3)
The King's Game (4)
The King's Game (5)
Rina (1)
Rina (2)
Rina (3)
Amusement Park (1)
Amusement Park (2)
Amusement Park (3)
Amusement Park (4)
Amusement Park (5)
Stay the night (1)
Stay the night (2)
Stay the night (3)
Waking Up (2)
Phone (1)
Phone (2)
The Vacation
The Unwanted Visitor
Long Ride
Meeting Granny
Hill (1)
Hill (2)
Hill (3)
Just your roommate
Tears for a Nobody
His second-best
Beach (1)
Beach (2)
Beach (3)
Beach (4)
Beach (5)
Leaving
Make up and Make out (1)
Make up and Make out (2)
Make up and Make out (3)
Make up and Make out (4)
Make up and Make out (5)
Make up and Make out (6)
Photograph (1)
Photograph (2)
Photograph (3) - Liam
That boy (1)
That boy (2)
That boy (3)
That boy (4)
That boy is mine
The School Idol's Boyfriend (1)
The School Idol's Boyfriend (2)
Afterword

Waking Up (1)

406 26 0
By At12MN

It was warm and comfortable that Aki twisted and turned, trying to find a sweet spot and delaying waking up. He certainly did not want to leave his bed... or floor.

'Floor...?'

He opened his eyes slowly and blinked them a few times until his position and location registered to his foggy mind.

'Snuggling. I'm definitely snuggling,' Aki thought with a yawn. He could not stop his mouth from curling into a smile and closed his eyes once more. 'Who cares.' He was going to savor this moment.

As if he heard Aki's thoughts, Liam, who was still fast asleep, obliged and pulled Aki closer, allowing Aki to rest his head on the other's chest. With this kind of comfort, Aki drifted to sleep once more...

***

Aki blinked his eyes open and became suddenly aware of the warm body under him.

'Oh shoot.'

His hand automatically shot out to reach for his phone to check the time, only to remember that he left it on top of his bed last night. Begrudgingly, with immense effort, he lifted his body off of Liam's and grabbed his phone.

"10 am," he muttered. He breathed a sigh of relief, his head slumping on the side of the bed. They were not late for Liam's class but they would be if they did not move now.

He shook Liam's shoulder. "Liam wake up."

Liam groaned but still continued sleeping.

Aki tried once again, shaking his roommate a little harder. "Liam, wake up or you'll be late. Liam." His mind raced as he thought of other ways to wake up the other guy.

Liam cracked one of his eyes open. He looked up at Aki with bleary eyes which Aki found charming. He had to bite his lip to stop himself from smiling like a fool.

In a soft voice, Aki muttered, "Wake up, you sleepyhead."

"No..."

Aki chuckled. Never in his wildest dreams would he imagine Liam like this. He was always the charismatic and outgoing kind of guy, the type who does not seem to get tired and lazy. Not this Liam before him who scowled at the sunlight as if it was a nemesis. 'Adorable.' "You'll be late."

"I don't care," Liam grunted, his words were muffled by the pillow as he sank his head back to it.

Aki leaned, pinched his cheeks, and tugged at his roommate's arm lightly to get him to sit up. "You should. Come on, get up. We still need to go home and change."

Liam opened his eyes, just a tiny opening. Just when Aki thought that he would finally get up, a pair of arms wrapped around him, pulling him down until half of his body was sprawled on top of the other guy.

A laugh escaped from his lips. "Liam," he started but his words died in his throat when he realized that Liam was looking at him intently. His roommate reached upward, slow and deliberate, kissing Aki at the corner of his mouth.

Aki sagged as though his energy escaped him and surrendered to the trail of feathery kisses Liam peppered on his jaw. The sensation was sweet and addicting. But at this rate, some "accidents" might happen, some unnecessary firing might occur.

He moaned. "Alright, alright," he said untangling himself from Liam but not without some hesitation. "I'm starving. Follow me downstairs once you've changed."

Without looking back, Aki went out. But instead of going to the dining room, he went straight to the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 62
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰...
938 58 21
Ryan was adored by everyone. A perfect son, a good and polite student and always respectful. The only downside? His hatred for homosexuals. Since bir...
211K 11.5K 32
Arthit let Kongpob walk out of his life three years ago in the cheer hall where it all began, coming to a full circle. So, how do they move on from...
1.7K 5 13
Emma had the normal life. She has planned everything that happened in her 17 years of life. On the first day of her college, she does not expect to r...