Impulse

By sexystylinson28

written by ss98 Edward and harry styles are twin brothers with sinister intent and too dark eyes . Louis ha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twnety- one
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Untitled Part 34
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Thirty- One

1.2K 20 1
By sexystylinson28

Lips so good, I forget my name. I swear I could give you everything. 

*NARRATOR'S POV*

"Louis' not answering his phone." Niall complained, dumping the device of his own onto the bedand crossing the room to their hotel room window.Liam stood against the open window without a shirt on, letting the world get a glimpse of him injust really low-hanging grey slack. 

"His phone was taken as evidence, I believe." 

"Evidence?" Niall slots himself under Liam's strong arm and sighs. He's always so comfortablehere.

 "From his mother's crime scene." Answered Liam, turning away from the window. "Last Iremember, he doesn't have one right now." 

"He's probably using one of the twins'." Niall supposes, the tranquillity of their little abode stillmaintained.Zayn was asleep on the twin bed, on his front and snoring very softly. It's been approximatelyeighteenth months since he had a good night's sleep. It's been eighteen months since he felt safeenough to fall asleep. 

"No one has their number." Liam shuts down Niall's hope before he can even ask. "I don't thinkeven Louis did."

 "Maybe he'll call." Niall reassures himself by rubbing his palm up and down Liam's chest. "I haven'tseen him in days.

"Maybe they went somewhere?" Liam's face contorts even as he thinks of the possibility. "You don'tthink they....-"

 "No." Niall shakes his head adamantly. "They'd never hurt him."

"Yeah you're right." Liam plants a kiss on the top of Niall's head. "Might just gut us all in our sleep but they'd never hurt a hair on his head."

"It's sad how true that is." Niall almost laughs. "You know he's the luckiest of us all, right?"

"How so?"Niall ticked them off on his fingers as he spoke. "He's in love. Those two maniacs love him. He's doing his country a service by keeping them happy. Those bastards are so shady and they probably tell him every little thing. Not to mention-" Niall's dark eyebrows do an indecent wiggle."-the sex."

Liam scoffs and squeezes Niall's countdown. "The sex can't be half as amazing as-"

"They're both crazy, Liam." Niall pokes Liam's chest. "They probably go at it like freakin' rabbits."

"Or they don't know how to even get it up."

"You really think that?" Niall teases. "I told you he's the luckiest bastard to ever walk the Earth."

"I-" Liam tilts Niall's head up close to his. "-disagree."

* * * * *

The cellar door is still wide open, thrown back on its hinges and leaving down into black matter.Only two narrow steps were visible from his vantage point, the rest disappearing below the darkness."Come down!" This time the voice spoke, it was Louis'.

"Get in the car." Edward is standing the doorway, managing to look formidable even with a blackening jaw. "Now."

"What? No!" Harry stands up in front of the cellar with his arms crossed. "We have to find Lou."

"He's not in here." Edward has to speak through gritted teeth because exercising the movement of his nearly caved-in jaw was excruciating."Fuck it. We're not leaving, Edward!"Harry turned to look at the cellar again, down into its depths, so he didn't have to face his two-faced twin. 

He's staring down into the pit and many sounds, dozens of voices, start to fill his head. He can hear individual words as fleeting thoughts, some reminders. All hushed whispers and ultra sweet voices. They made his eyes get wider, taking more into his peripheral as he stared emptily. It was frightening how they seemed to know how to lure him in.Edward sighed, aware of what he's got to do to drag Harry out of here. There's a porcelain vase seton the table they'd used for almost everything besides meals, and he picks it up. The white colour ispolluted with rapid fungus growth but it's still heavy enough to serve his purpose.

"Think of it as revenge." He said to Harry's back as he hit him with the ornament, hard enough to hear a sickening crack before his brother collapses.

Everything goes still for a moment as Harry's head rolls to the side with his eyelids still a little open. Even the aura of energy, cursed or not, didn't understand why a brother would do this. It was Edward's duty to protect his little brother and this is how he was going to do it.The cabin got into everyone's minds and ruined it. Chewed you up inside and spat you out, doing itover and over until you're hardly recognisable as a living being anymore.Harry would fold his resistance to whatever he was hearing in that cellar and Edward knew it. 

He had to be brutal about it but Harry would understand after they've gotten out of here.He could already feel something clawing its way into his brain, wanting to overrule and dominate it.Harry's body was heavy dead weight and Edward struggled to get him up. With a moment spent straightening himself, Edward moved forward and out of the cabin with Harry's arm over his shoulders.The Rover had an open back-seat door and he could smile when he saw the blanket no longer on the floor like when Harry had thrown it on the ground. He knew Louis was there but he had to be subtle about it. Evil doesn't like to be cheated.Edward dumped Harry in the back-seat without caution and closed the gaping doors, getting in the driver's seat and kicking the Rover into reverse. He didn't bother with a U-turn and looked over his seat as he put the SUV in gear and accelerated backwards up the pathway.

The freeway came into view and Edward's smile got broader, finally braking and pulling onto the street where other cars travelled. The walkway that led to the seemed to close on its own, blocking anyone who wasn't welcome. This place isn't theirs anymore, Edward would make sure of it.An additional weight was lifted after the sixth tree flew past. Edward physically felt lighter as his mind eased and shoulders relaxed. 

Like thorns from cotton wool the claws and talons of that place that pre-existed on him and his brother simply vanished."You hit him?!" Louis' shriek made Edward laugh, hearing his petal's frantic voice bringing unimaginable happiness to the older male.Louis was there, in the seat he never moved from all of a sudden as the cloak of a masterly illusion lifted. Harry was still unconscious on the black leather, Louis worrying over him.

"Edward!" Louis' eyes were wide and troubled, checking what he could to ensure Harry was still alive.

"He's fine, petal." Edward came to a bridge that was constructed over a landmark damn, with green water that sparkled like something else Louis knew.He pulled over onto the red slow-moving lane and got out, moving around the back to open Louis'door. 

The boy looked at him apprehensively but they'd just gotten out of the place Edward couldn't escape alone and he wants to celebrate.Louis was wrapped around him in no time, standing on the freeway's last lane with puffy cheeks and deep breaths. He didn't understand any of what happened at that place in the woods and he's been through enough traces of supernatural elements to dare ask.

"You're okay, petal?" Edward closed his eyes and buried his face in Louis' neck, swinging a littlefrom left to right.

"Y-Yeah." Louis hiccuped, fingers tangled in Edward's knotless hair and his elbows resting on theman's shoulders. "Where did you take me? Why couldn't I-"

Cars whizzed by them, unaware of the things they knew and each other's stories. They drove by ontheir way towards or away from something, someone. All with personal horrors of their own.Edward opened his eyes when he felt close to tipping over, falling back against the Rover so hedoesn't rely on himself.

"Don't." Edward pushed Louis' hair back by framing the side of his face, brushing over the softestskin and committing the most brilliant blue eyes to memory. "Don't remember that place."

"Edward." Louis took Edward's hand and slid his fingers between the gaps of the man's. "Edward,tell me."Two minutes ago Louis didn't want to know, mentally checking himself to make sure. Right now hefinds himself asking anyway, the primal need to know everything that could go horriblywrong in his life coming to the forefront of his mind. His instinct to hide was clouded over.

"It's something we need to forget." Edward pleaded earnestly, dam green boring into ocean blue."When Harry wakes up, he's not going to remember that place. Don't tell him."

"What?" Louis' confusion showed blatantly on his features. "Why won't he remember?"

"Because he never does. Never did." Edward answers cryptically. "It's best for him."

If any one person knew half the things that went on in that cabin, they'd never find it in their heartto forgive. Sin didn't cover it and the devil's work was a poor adjective. Some things are meant tore main secrets.

"I won't say anything." Louis pulled Edward back to him and held on with all the strength he possessed. 

"I love you. I'll forget it if you want me to."Breathing out a gush of relief, Edward kisses Louis' clavicle and wastes a moment or two getting in as much of the boy's calm scent as he could. Louis smelt like lavender and old perfume but was easily the twins' favourite thing to smell

."Thank you, petal." Edward rubbed Louis' back all the way down at the base, lessening any pressure. "I love you, petal."

"I know." Louis heard himself say, feeling lighter after promising Edward that he did know how much the man adored him.

Smiling without reservations, Edward transfers Louis to the highly risen back-seat again. "Take care of my brother. Don't let him wake up alone."

* * * * *

"So, I dug these up from some ancient archives before I even got in my car to drive down here."Zayn sat on the unmade hotel bed with Niall on his lap, hooking his chin over the blond's shoulderas Liam picked up the files he spread out.

"Really? Even I couldn't pull these." Liam spoke in awe of the unsolved murder case file Zayn hadobtained.

"Well I didn't exactly do it the conventional way." Zayn smirked knowingly at his fellow officer,Niall not caring for more than the gruesome photos splayed out on their bed.He isn't supposed to be seeing them but nobody in the room truly cared. Flipping through the glossy images, Niall frowns at the gory ones of split-open stomachs and intestines pouring out onto cold tar. What a horrible way to see the world for the last time. He skips the ones that could make him throw up their room service breakfast, like a child bearing the Glasgow smile

."These aren't solved?" Niall watched Liam read pink and blue slips of paper in fascination.

"No, ducky." Zayn replied.He placed his face where he knew it was warmest in Niall's shoulder junction. His ribs were extremely tender and he found himself wincing, pulling a pillow up to prop that sore region up. Liam looked like a child on Christmas morning in a very wealthy family. "And they're all from the Madhouse or Middleston."

"This town is shady." Zayn fell back onto the bed, Niall still browsing photographs. "If your friend,Niall, skipped town it's the best decision he could have made."

"That would have been wise-" Liam agreed, at last looking up at them. "-if he hadn't taken the causes for all the town's problems with him."

* * * * *

Harry woke up after they'd passed the mall, not having stopped for anything because Louis just wanted to get to Dynasville without another disruption. He sat in the back with Harry's head in his lap, neatening out those unruly chocolate curls with each sweep of his fingers. The scenery blurredas Edward exceeded the speed limit with no cameras to reprimand him for it.The pre-Dynasville shopping complex was a beautiful one all made of glass at the entrance where you pay to park. It's the kind of mall you where pay people to take things to your car, get cardboard bags for the smallest thing and there weren't any chain stores.

"Where's the most influential place you've been?" Louis filled the pregnant silence with his voice,asking the question as the mall turned into a field of flowers.

Edward looked at him through the reflection on the mirror and smirked. "Our parents had a fundraiser a year before the Madhouse. Every wealthy person was there."This information - and mention of the twins' parents - made Louis turn his head. 

"What kind of fundraiser?"Edward chuckled at the question, his smugness coming from a private joke. "Gun control."

Louis nodded, licking his chapped lips and grazing the lump on Harry's head where it would turn purple and blue. "You've never used guns."

"Yes but the implication of crime control amused Harry and I very, very much." Edward does that thing again where he sits back and drives with one hand. "How did you know we didn't use guns,petal?"

"I was one of the two people allowed to read your files." Louis spoke a little softer, brushing his thumb over Harry's racing pulse.

Edward looked at him when Louis wouldn't notice and went a little rigidly cold inside. Their petal knew all about what they did before him. Why he stayed, is beyond him now. Edward, had the roles been reversed, would have left Middleston to get away from people like him and Harry.He does know that Louis tried. He's aware of Louis' phone call to his father and the accident thatfollowed, landing him in the mud on the 'stay or go' situation. Edward's never been more gratefulfor a tragedy.

"What happened to your face?" Louis has been especially close to it but only noticed the majorswelling and blackening skin now. He looked baffled and disgruntled.

"Harry hit me." Edward explained, flexing his lower jaw and flinching at a sudden spoke of pain. 

"Ideserved it, I would say."

"What is wrong with you two?" Louis' eyes bulge out of their sockets. "You've got to stop hitting each other!"

"We do not just abuse one another for no reason, petal." Edward laughed at the windscreen,overtaking a white Isuzu.

"Ugh." Louis groaned, feeling Harry's first stirring.Louis knows the place in the woods they conveniently ended up in was not somewhere theconventional family would have a picnic. Not because Edward told him anything but rather afterbeing exposed to what he's been, his central nervous system knows.

"These bruises are the reasons why you should stop thinking about that place." Edward said,sounding curt and dismissive. "Right now, petal."

"Sorry." Louis bit his lip and focused back on Harry, who was slowly returning to the land of theliving. "What do I tell him?"

"He won't want to know."Harry ended that conversation in its tracks by slowly blinking awake, staring up at Louis with fresheyes after a six hour sleep. He smiled broadly all of a sudden and his dimples popped up whichmade Louis smile too. Nobody can resist them when Harry used them as weapons.

"Hi there." Louis bent and shot right back up when the burn of a healing cigarette burn on his spinegot to be too much.

Harry knew what made him do that and was unaffected by it. "Did you miss me, petal?"Louis will always admit that Harry, his younger boyfriend, is the very definition of adorable when he chooses to be. Harry can flip the switch from brooding and smouldering to cute and dapper within a moment's notice.

"I did." Louis indulged him, letting Harry play with his fingers on his hard chest.

"I missed you too."Harry buried his face in Louis' mega-soft tummy, closing his eyes and nuzzling the sweet smellingskin. 

He lifted Louis' shirt a little when the article became a hindrance, wanting to have skin-onskin contact. His cold fingers gripped Louis' hip, thumbing over the bone he could feel through theskin.

"Petal." Harry examines Louis' pudge with his mouth, at the perfect level to do so. "Petal, you smell good."

"Thank you." Louis giggled, holding Harry's hair back to watch what he's doing to his skin.For now, it's just a few kisses and nips with blunt teeth. Harry holds onto Louis tightly, his physical body knowing that they're always in danger of losing him. Louis gasped when Harry licked a small patch of skin for no reason other than having his tongue on Louis' body made him happy

."What are you doing?" Louis enquired when Harry's face is pressed into his thighs, breathing evenly against the pillows of flesh.

"You're better than a pillow." Harry says, although parting his jaws and biting Louis' thigh can't be part of his pillow ritual.

It doesn't catch Louis off-guard anymore to see either of the Styles brothers doing something strange. He can feel where Harry's mouth is stretched as wide as it will go to latch onto his left leg with his teeth. There's really no point to this but maybe there is to Harry and Louis will tolerate the saliva slowly creeping onto his pants for that.

"You've told me that before." Louis harmlessly pokes Harry's cheek, getting bitten a little harder.

"He's a biter sometimes." Edward explains, having just noticed the position Louis' in. "Either me or you."

"He bites you?" Louis asks, feeling the dampness of sweat on Harry's back where his shirt rode up.

"Regularly." Edward seems to have gotten them into an area busier than the open roads, with street robots and houses starting to appear. "It's not a fetish or anything. He just likes to when he's feeling a certain way."

Louis watches Harry behave like he can't hear them. Harry groans when he stops playing with his hair or ceases rubbing his muscular back. When he did that the first time, Louis retaliated to a harsher bite by pinching Harry's ass. It made the man grumble and get blocked behind his hair.

"Is that certain way childish?" Louis asks, overly fond of how Harry's behaving. It's endearing andsweet to have Harry squashed up on a seat with him, limbs spilling over, and being all clingy.

"Probably." Edward made a left turn and the Dynasville town board came up. "We're here, petal." 

Dynasville came into view and Louis felt blown away by such a simple but intricate town. The streets were hardly straight and the buildings were all short, houses all pastel colours with neat gardens. It's a smaller town than Middleston and had nearly no drama. Farms sat on the outside of the town to all cardinal points. Fields and fields of the greenest grass infront of brown mountain peaks, laden with livestock and barn houses or organic vegetation. Louis'never been so in love with a place before. This town had to be a dream with how iconic it looked,yet hardly anyone knew it existed.

"Harry." Louis tugged on a dark ringlet to get the man's attention. "Harry, look."

Begrudgingly Harry lifted his head from Louis' thigh and looked out the window, smiling at the things he saw for Louis' entertainment before returning to the boy's thighs. Louis sighed and left him to go, not wincing at all when Harry placed his mouth where it was before.

"Do you still want to stay in a dingy old motel, petal?" Edward interrupted Louis' staring.

"No." Louis shook his head and Harry shifted on the seat, folding his long legs up to fit. "Let's find somewhere new."

Edward was happy with this decision and began driving in the direction of a nearby hotel. It was a decent one without extravagance and luxury which is what Louis wanted, but had proper hot water and towels like he did. Harry didn't really care where they stayed because he just never wanted to be separated from his petal.

"I'm not your chew toy." Louis tells Harry when the latter starts palpating his knee, turning his face to nibble on the pudge again

."Don't tell him that. Makes it worse." Edward says from the front, pulling up the hand brake when he finally parks for the last time.Indeed it did too because seconds later Louis not only had the nibbling, but the irritable gnawing of Harry's teeth. They weren't going to do more than leave a few red marks but still. 

"Come on, Harry." Louis threads his fingers through Harry's hair and yanks. "We gotta go now."

Harry is not happy about this but he pretends to be and pulls Louis' shirt down to cover the art work he left there. Nobody else deserves to see it. Maybe he'll show it Edward later. Maybe.The hotel was as tall as a skyscraper Louis saw in London once, with a giant clock at the top signalling the top and glass walls all around. Edward walked in first while he and Harry and held back, stretching their legs for a bit. Louis was trying to keep Harry away from his neck but the job was futile because no one was around and Harry found a way to pin him against the car. 

"Harry." Louis warned, wrists pressing into a dirty steel door.Harry's teeth sunk into the skin of Louis' throat beside his brother's permanent scar and crowded a now pliant Louis in. He lifted the boy's legs off the ground and pressed their hips together,eliminating all gaps and spaces.

"Petal." Harry groaned, sounding reverent and wanting all in the same gravely tone. "My petal.

"Louis could roll his eyes at how the twins liked to remind him how much he was theirs. He adoredthat facet of their relationship though. His thoughts are strangled when Harry's pants start to tighten and Louis can feel the bulge between his legs. It's a surprise because he's not doing a damn thing toarouse anyone.With his fingers in Harry's hair, gripping it inexplicably tighter every minute, Louis closed his eyesand moaned when his loving captor did a small grind.Even though the little sheltered parking lot they were in was deserted save for them, Louis didn'twant to take this too far when the risk of a family from a neighbouring town coming out is great.

"You're my baby, petal." Harry frowned when Louis wasn't looking at him. "Pay attention to me."

"I'm here, Daddy." Louis spoke it casually now, making Harry proud. "Just don't want other people being here too."

Harry shook his head. "Don't care, petal. Gonna fuck my baby."

Louis inhaled sharply upon hearing that, choking on something he took in. He held his head back when Harry started peppering kisses on his neck, making his heart rate pick up. It thumped and thrummed, scraping the inner walls of his blood vessels.When Louis arched his back, Harry started sucking on his clavicle. 

"Daddy. Daddy, stop."Someone was coming and it wasn't Edward.

 Those footsteps were feminine by the heels clicking the ground and the cheers of little kids. The urgency of Louis' voice made Harry panic and nearly drop Louis when he backed away.

"Petal." Harry was suddenly very, deeply sad when he could no longer touch Louis

.The mother and her children walked by them without even looking their way. If only she knew what Louis sacrificed for her ignorance. Harry came back to him the second the family disappeared,fitting his body against Louis'. He did a different thing this type by raising Louis' shirt in the darkness of their corner, jerking Louis' entire body up higher so his mouth was able to connect with his nipple.

"Harry!" Louis' shout echoed through the parking lot, his body tensing from the core outward.

Harry did nothing besides suckle on the dusky nub as a way to calm himself down. The worry got to him and this felt good to his frayed nerves. Louis was sensitive but not enough to push Louis away.They looked so sloppy and all over each other at the moment.A throat clearing, one that belonged to Edward, wasn't enough to pull Harry away. Not this time. "If and when you're done." Edward held up two silver room keys. 

"I'd like to get some sleep."Louis nodded helplessly and Harry pulled off him very slowly, loving the way the skin had turnedso pink. 

Quietly, Harry put Louis' shirt back in place and pecks his forehead with a small smile. Huffing, Louis pushes him away and Edward chuckles at Harry's wounded animal noise.They manage to get to their room with minimal whining from Harry. Louis was cross with him but too damn tired to handle it now. Harry dropped their bags many a time to aid Louis' with him but no efforts were rewarded. Edward was highly amused by it all and watched as Harry followed Louis onto one of the two beds like a puppy.

"He won't give up." Edward strips off his shirt and locks the door, dumping his belongings on the other bed that nobody will use.Louis sighed and let Harry rest on top of him, not really mad at him anymore. He got his socks and pants removed by Edward because the weight of another man kept him from doing it himself.

"Thank you." Louis said softly when Edward collapsed onto the bed beside him.Edward turned to him and watched Harry easily fall asleep on Louis' tummy, cushioned by one leg on either side of him.

 "And thank you."Louis knew what for and he smiled shyly, closing his eyes when Edward pressed a kiss onto his forehead.

* * * * *

"Do you think we can get a pumpkin? I've always wanted to carve one." Louis asked, stepping out of the bathroom in a towel and with wet hair that turned glossy under direct light.

Harry stepped out after him with a towel turban on his head and one navy towel around his waist.He was a little more independent now in the sense that he didn't follow Louis around except when he wasn't in his line of sight. Edward didn't judge him because the case was pretty much the same with him.

"We can." Edward sat on the bed, hating on the current television show he's watching.

"Edward carves pumpkins best." Harry contributes, on Louis' case about putting on minimal clothing

."I'm not the best." Edward sat up and drew the curtains. "I just do it better than him."

"True." Harry shrugged, approving Louis' choice of panties - his favourite navy blue ones -and a T-shirt too large to be legal on him. 

"I think there's a storm coming." Edward massages his jaw with his cold fingers, the ache becoming a dull but annoying sensation. "It's definitely too dark for just four in the afternoon." 

"Probably then." Louis seated himself on Edward's hips when the man laid down on the bed again.

"Edward why is he behaving like this?"Harry was a safe distance away when Louis asked, biting his lip because he was a little concerned.

He knows Harry's as crazy as they're going to come but never has his behaviour based on baby-like tendencies lasted this long.

"He wasn't in a happy place in the woods." Edward rubs Louis' soft hips, admiring all the faint marks scattered across the skin. "He's trying to get back to normal."

"Is it normal for him?"

"Yes. If anything makes him very angry or very uncomfortable, he does this right after to cope."Louis could coo at the explanation. 

Harry did it to feel loved and he's had a hand in that which made Louis all the more pleased to be their petal. He looked over his shoulder at the old time television show Edward was watching and his mouth twisted

."I hate this show." Louis added to the list of mental things Edward noted that made him perfect.Harry walked back into the room already looking more like his regular self, passing Louis a wink on his way to the phone to dial the kitchen for room service.

"I'm ordering." He said, pressing the three digits needed. "Edward?"

"Same as you, whatever it is."

"Lou?"

"I want chicken wings." Louis answered, a sudden hankering for it developing in his gut.

Harry shook his head as he spoke to the woman who picked up, laying their orders out - he had ordered chicken pasta for himself and Edward - before hanging up.Edward is very much still occupied with Louis' chest, kneading his behind like it's his responsibility and listening to Louis' pleased little noises. He'd reach up and mess Edward's flat hair to grip it tightly. It's when his sore back hits the cool sheets and Edward is slowly sliding his legs apart when Harry decides he doesn't want to be left out.

Harry grabs Louis' hips and flips him over to have eye contact, smirking at the stunned broadening of Louis' pupils. Their petal is on his back, sandwiched between Edward and Harry as one thoroughly snogged the thoughts out of his head while the other massaged the very weak spot he posses between thigh and pelvis.Harry's lips smacked against his, his arms coming up around the man's strong shoulders and raking his nails down the length of flexing muscle. Edward had no problem working his fingers into the firm stretch of skin that made Louis' heart leap and body jerk.

A part of Louis lit up from the inside when Edward's calloused thumb ran tracks up and down his most sensitive skin, scraping harmlessly and making his blood simmer. He lost the air in his lungs and Harry held his hand against his chest when Louis started to burn up.Hips rolled against his, his clothed c*ck getting the stimulus it needs to move from semi to fully hard. He parts his legs further and plants his feet on the mattress, passing on the friction to Edward with wicked grinding. His hands push at Harry's chest and he gets the man to kneel, sitting up on Edward's lap moving in figure eights.

"Good boy." Edward sat up too, praising Louis as he slipped his hand under the waistband of those sinful navy panties

."Daddy." Louis turned his head and parted his lips when Edward's mouth crashed furiously onto his.Edward's hold on his hips keeps him firmly planted over his crotch, moving him in a rhythm that suits them both. 

Louis' neck is attacked with Harry's blunt teeth, his tongue assaulted by Edward's. Sharp molars skim past his gums and he gasps at the prick of such vulnerable surfaces under the harsh treatment of Edward's mouth.Harry's large palms clasp Louis' neck on both sides, maintaining its stiff posture as he works his lips across the pale skin. Louis moans and curls his hand into Harry's shirt, pulling him flat against him and hogging the steady satisfaction of Harry smirking against his jaw.

"Room service!" Someone knocked on their door, an employee expecting the right payment and decent tip.

"Fuck." Harry muttered hatefully, his fingers slipping under Louis' panties and trying to shut out the outside world.

It's Edward who wakes up and after planting a kiss on Louis' nape, slides off the bed to answer the door with his wallet in hand. Harry cages Louis in when he's given one-on-one access and continues his trail of kisses, moving Louis' neck to the side as he wants to give himself space.Louis let's his head weigh down, dropping back between his loose shoulder blades. His jaw falls slack when Harry takes his length out, slowly pumping it in his tight grip. The cigarette burn is being massaged and every time Harry reaches a quarter of a full cycle, he hisses when a sharp pain runs up his back.Harry suddenly hoists him up onto his knees, grip firm on Louis' thigh as he mouths at his nipple.Louis whimpers and guides Harry to where he wants him, dripping precome and staining his feminine underwear. Teeth roll his hardened nipple between them, making him want to pull away and offer Harry more.

"Get on your back for me, petal." Harry speaks into Louis' chest, saliva making the cool air colder.Louis falls back and Harry chuckles at his urgency, securing Louis' body and safety by his waist.His head hung off the foot off the bed, blind to everything that could happen to him

."Aren't you beautiful like that, petal." Edward came back with a tray of food but left it for later's attention on the lonely bed.Louis couldn't see himself but he felt pretty riled up.

 His legs were bent and one on top of the other,his neck fallen backwards and his arms at his sides. Harry pulled the panties off him and Edward caught them when he tosses it aside.Edward held the article of undergarments in his hand, stretching it between his thumb and forefinger. Louis watched him look at it with new eyes, skin roaring with flames where Harry sucked and kissed.

"I reckon he can take you." Edward told Harry, whose head shot up and gazed hungrily at the boy sprawled out under him. "No prep."

Louis began to panic but he knew if he relaxed that he'd handle Harry breaching his body as if he did get preparation. He felt Harry clamber up his body and locked his legs around the man's waist.Harry cupped his ass and kneaded the flesh like a pilgrim worshipping him, stretching him apart and making Louis want to scream.

"Wait." Edward stopped Harry just as he positioned himself after spitting on his c*ck

."What?" Harry snapped, painfully eager to bury himself inside Louis.Edward stood just outside the minuscule bathroom with a thin white candle, lighting it with Harry'slighter. 

"On the floor. Hands and knees."Harry understood the look in Edward's eye before Louis did, carrying Louis and dropping him indelicately onto the ground. Louis cringed at the impact of his elbow on rough carpet, justmanaging to hold himself up with his bum facing the window.

"Knees apart, baby." Edward was kneeling behind him, kissing Louis' cigarette burn.Harry was not happy about the last bit and covered the mark with his hand, adding incidental pressure. Louis' back dipped and he jolted back up with a hot flame touched his belly button.

"I don't imagine you want to fall, petal." Edward put his hand over Harry's, pushing down and forcing Louis to whine and resist as much as he could.A movement too low would mean Louis being burnt by the flame. Harry would never let him fall onto either side either. His thrill suddenly spiked as the orange flame made him sweat, lifting his head and being met with the sight behind him. A mirror stood in front of him, leaving with to watch Harry get behind him.

"Not too rough." Edward kissed Harry's forehead as an apology for touching the burn earlier."That's my job."

Louis shivered and his lip bled into his mouth from how hard he bit it. Harry massaged the globes of Louis' bum with both hands, re-lubing himself with saliva to position himself at Louis' quivering and anticipating hole. He licked over the puckered entrance once, twice to be a little merciful.Louis' back almost gave out already, the candle being the only thing that kept him up.

He shuddered at the press of Harry's tip on his rim, adding more and more pressure until it penetrated him. His eyes flickered to the mirror, a helpless but pleasured sound leaving his lips.Harry looked back at him and his wildly blown black eyes became electric, magnetically drawing Louis in to drown in them.Louis' jaw got wider and wider. Finally the muscle got so taut that a pained noise escaped him, but he choked on it. 

He reached his hand down and faltered just a bit in his posture, his fingers reaching down to where Harry was sliding into him. The feeling of a hot and pulsating shaft making its way into him past his widening rim.Harry thrusted slow, cautious and and never lost eye contact. He put his arm back in place and it quivered when Harry's hips landed flushed against his. The skin got red and Harry kept pushing on until his balls were nestled against Louis' bum, begging for deeper.Biting the inside of his cheek, Louis suppressed the noises creeping up his throat. 

He sucked his tummy in, hoping to keep it away from the flame. Harry didn't like that method of cheating and spanked Louis on his right cheek, admiring the rosy pink complexion it turned.With an obedient mewl of consent, Louis returned to the state he's supposed to be in. The candle was still as tall as when Edward brought it to him and the flame grazed his clammy skin every so often, being just the tip it did no damage. 

If anything it elicited more pleasure with its heat and the adrenaline presented to his hormones.For as long as he could, Louis looked into the mirror and admired the body of a man with coal black eyes. Those drove shivers down his spine but the visual of Harry's hips moving, his abs flexing back and forth in small rotations made everyone in the room groan. Louis was pushed forward when Harry's hard hips collided with his bum, pulled back again when Harry was done trying to tear him up from the inside.Harry was perfectly suited for Louis, just like Edward was. They filled him up, together or independently, to a point where he feared choking but loved the prospect also. 

They confused him but they made it terribly okay. Louis moved back to meet Harry's thrusts when they started to get harder, faster.His prostate was easily discovered and Louis screamed to the ceiling, nails digging into the floor and back curving as much as it could go. Harry grunted as he slammed into Louis and held himself there, grabbing the boy's hair and tugging. 

The pressure on his prostate was unrelenting and Louis felt the head of Harry's c*ck throbbing against the abused gland inside him, too deep but so perfect.Tears sprung to his eyes and he waited to be released. His body burned and not from the candle, the very little lube taking effect by creating dry strokes as Harry bucked his hips rhythmically.

 Louis'sounds got louder and he fell to his elbows, his abdomen held up clenched and away from the flame. Harry held his shoulder, pulling out and delivering quick and brutal impacts.Louis' whole body rocked with it, his pleasure exceeding pain and he cried from them both. 

His orgasm threw him off and he panted. "C-Can't-"

"Shh." Harry stopped thrusting and his hands glided down Louis' thighs at the front, leaning overhim and moving his hips shallowly.

His length stayed buried on top of Louis' prostate, groaning at how good it felt to be ruining the boy he loves so much.Sweaty skin and desperate noises filled their bubble, Harry's palm coming around to Louis' tummy to protect him from the flame. It burned to be that close to open fire but Harry bit down on Louis' shoulder and stiffened.

"Come, baby." Harry left patches of skin wet with spit as he openly mouthed at them. "Come for Daddy."

Louis couldn't bring himself to orgasm so quickly and shimmied his hips to get a bit more friction on his insides. At last his walls clamped down suffocatingly on Harry and they both came with either a shriek or really painful grip on the other.Edward reappeared in front of Louis and crouched down low enough to look him in the eye. 

He pushed Louis' damp fringe back and framed his face, kissing him when Louis started to complain about sensitivity. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and drew him back onto his lap, keeping their bodies joined like they're meant to be.Breathing heavily and shallowly, Louis' head rolled onto Harry's shoulder and looked so tiny against him in this warm cradle. Edward put the candle to the side but left it on, his bent knees slipping between Harry's. 

"Petal?" Edward's voice, deep and gravely from the devil himself, interrupted Louis' process of almost falling asleep.

Instead he looked at Edward with hardly tired eyes, pleased to be so tightly sandwiched between the brothers. He leaps forward and locks his arms around Edward's neck, crashing into his lips and invading his mouth. The latter gave him easily, pulling Louis' legs apart and letting his shins hit the floor, prodding around where Harry was trapped by Louis' body.

He tasted Louis in his mouth for thirty seconds, letting the boy feel dominant for a short while.Their tongues moved together and Louis' smaller, pink one continuously flicked against Edward's.His lips swelled up and teeth clashed, Louis' fingers crooking in Edward's silky hair.They needed air but they didn't want it. Edward had to pull away but he couldn't. Harry was content with kissing up Louis' back, each knob and curve. He's in awe of their petal and never wants to lose track of him.

"I could kiss you for the rest of my life-" Edward covered Louis' mouth with two fingers when the boy tried leaning forward again. "-but I need to be inside you or I might never see tomorrow."

Hearing these words, Louis offered his body up immediately. He's fine with being used as long asit's the twins because they never forgot about him, always blew his mind with intense pleasure. Hekneeled and with the extra height given to him by Harry's lap, was taller than Edward.

"You need prep for this, petal." Edward stopped Louis from going near his c*ck just yet.Louis was not happy.He's desperate and Edward is torturing him. He suddenly shivered when warmcome dripped out of him, around Harry's semi."

Come here, pup." Edward put a little distance between them, and Louis slipped off Harry's erection to crawl over to him. He knew Edward would want him to.

"Daddy." Louis planted himself in Edward's lap, arms thrown over his shoulders and body eager."Want your c*ck."

"Yeah? I know, petal." Edward nosed along Louis' throat and his hand explored where Louis washot, wet and clenching. "Have to prep you for both of us."

Louis shook his head and whined. "Just you, Daddy."

Harry was glad Louis said that because not only did he need time to recover, but he had his turn with their lovely Louis and didn't want Edward to forfeit him. Edward was also excited by this thought and lowered Louis onto his back, the head of his member rubbing around the puckered rim of his boy. Louis' eyes were wide and attentive and he was already worked up enough to be breathing raggedly.

"Daddy." Louis reached over his head and gripped the legs of the table by the corner where theywere. "Stop teasing."

Edward chuckled and nodded, wrapping his lips around Louis' left nipple and milking it. Louis gasped and his toes curled on either side of Edward's knees, finally the head of a large member popping inside him. He felt the pulse through the vein on the underside of Edward's length beating against him. Nothing but spit and Harry's come lubed the passage that Edward invaded, stretching Louis whether he wanted to or not.

"So good, petal." Edward propped Louis' hips up on his thighs, scraping his ass with his nails."Wanna bite you, baby. Is that okay?"

Louis nodded. He didn't care from the blissful state he was in. Blood or not, he wanted every part of himself to be lined up with Edward's. Edward seemed to agree because he shallowly began to thrust, giving Louis only a taste of what he has in store 

."Gonna fuck you up, baby." Edward spoke filthily in Louis' ear. "Not gonna be able to walk when we're done."

An eager sound ran free from Louis and he hooked his legs over Edward's sides, jerking in time with the thrusts in and out of him. It felt glorious to physically be part of Edward, have the man hold onto the ground and pound into him like he's only something to slake lust. Louis loved feeling their backs moving under his fingertips as they drove him mad, loved getting bent over and just taken because he was theirs to do it to.His over stimulation brought on an early orgasm and Louis tried to keep it back so that Edward wouldn't stop. He loved this because Edward just crowded him in and fucked him with his legs open and mind blank. It was ecstasy everytime.

"Daddy!" He shouted into Edward's neck. "G-Gonna come, Daddy."

Edward's body rolled into Louis' and banged into his prostate viciously, wanting to maim and mark and claim. He wanted Louis' heart to beat like his and breathing to be times with his. He needed it,the raw embers of a dead flame to be ignited.

"You're Daddy's little slut, aren't you?" Edward tormented the boy, yanking his head back and forcing his tongue into the confines of Louis' mouth. "If you come you have to get on your knees for me, petal. Daddy can't come yet."

Louis nodded enthusiastically. He knows he can be greedy for the taste of Edward in his mouth sometimes - too often really. How could he ever deny it?

"Come then, petal." Edward held Louis' hips with both hands, thrusting vigorously without aim but blinding Louis with passion anyway. 

"You have ten seconds, petal. If you don't come then Daddy's gonna keep fucking you until I do."Unable to comprehend the over stimulation that would trigger painful sensitivity in that case, Louis runs his hands down Edward's chest and calloused fingers roll his nipples between them. 

They pinched and elongated and pressed and pulled. Louis screamed loud enough to have a noise complaint when he came, white ropes coating his chest and tummy.What brings him back so suddenly is a sudden spiral of electric pain that resonates outward from the left side of Louis' chest. Curiously and with a wince that becomes drowned out by a throttled cry, he tries to see what's furtherly being done to him.

Edward's pulled out but his mouth was over Louis' nipple again, and through blurry vision the boy can see a red line running longer and longer. Edward had bitten him hard enough to result in the puncturing of his skin. He opens his mouth to say something but it's covered by Harry's hand, his voice in his ear

."Hush, baby." Harry kneeled behind him, forcing Louis to watch Edward make crimson splatters on his chest from where his bloodstained lips kissed him.

"H-Hurts." Louis sobs into Harry's arm, fighting the inextinguishable agony from his injured nipple.It was too much, making Louis feel like he's teetering on the edge of blacking out from pain alone.

"Lots of things will hurt, petal." Harry says, touching the injury and making Louis try to move away. "Nah uh. You're not going anywhere, petal."

It was silly to think he could handle this. The excruciating pain is hardly something he can be distracted from. He cries with hot, salty tears burning his cheeks and wetting his hands. Harry holds him up around his waist and Edward dots red ink spots all over his front.

"Learn to love it, baby." Harry whispers in his ear, voice like silk on Louis' overheated skin. "Pain is just like pleasure, but more arousing. Think past the hurt and you'll enjoy it."

Louis tried to bring down his body temperature, calming himself even when he just wanted to combust. Harry was right and he needed to learn how to enjoy the pain that will become a constantin their sex lives. He did push Edward off him, looking to them like a deity with blood smeared across his skin and untidy hair. Flushed skin with a streak of red across his chest where it still dripped out of his bite. 

"He hasn't come yet." Harry sounded disapproving, watching Edward lick his lips and become contaminated with the taste of Louis. "That's not very fair, petal."

Getting up on his knees after Edward stood, Louis made no eye contact until after he felt brave enough. The open wound on his chest felt especially cold when the wind blew by and he took Edward's intimidating length in his hand to kiss the tip before engulfing the head in his mouth.His eyes looked up through his clumped lashes and he bobbed his head with a wet sound coming off it. 

There was a frighteningly dark look in Edward's eyes but it was kept at bay for Louis' safety. He pulled off to kiss and kitten lick the entire length, feeling it throb and the hard flesh twitch against his lips.When he took Edward back in his mouth, his thighs parted and Harry's hands reverently ran up and down the pale skin. Louis felt the slit against his tongue become swollen and the bitterness of precome morphed into sweet come as it exploded in his mouth, Edward's hips stilling from such small thrusts as he emptied himself.Louis obliged swallowed, what he couldn't immediately he pulled off to suck from skin onto his tongue. Edward groaned deep in his chest when Louis didn't stop until after he'd consumed every last drop.

"Your nipples hurt, baby?" Edward bent down to his level again, kissing Louis and stealing some ofhis own taste. "Let Harry have some."

He couldn't say no, not when a direct instruction is given to him. He's trying to be obedient, to be good for them. Without hesitation, Louis turned around and sat on Harry's hard, muscular thighs. Harry smirked at how quickly he did as told and grasped Louis' waist to inhale deeply before covering the raw wound with his mouth.Louis mewled out of a sudden burst of colour but moaned from irritation because that colour wasred. He combed through Harry's hair robotically, feeling a warm suction around his cuts where Edward broke skin. Blood left him and reached Harry's tongue, just a little because the puncture wounds weren't deep enough.

"Thank you, petal." Harry's mouth was redder than possible when he detached from Louis.

"Up." Edward patted Louis' fleshy hip, watching the ripple of flesh and salivating. 

He loves biting Louis. Breaking through that skin drove him off the edge with excitement.Louis got up on his knees again, breathless but nonetheless wanting from the core of his being.Once Edward was snug against his back, he lowered himself and felt how hard they were beneath him already. His own shaft was beginning to fatten up again, saying to him how much his body was wanton for this.Edward supported him while Louis held onto Harry's neck, slowly getting dropped onto two c*cks of monster size that tore him apart. His rim stretched inexplicably and he cried out from not being prepped for this, shutting himself up when the hardest bit was over.Feeling taut from the inside-out, Louis asked to wait. 

"W-Wait. H-Hurting."Both brothers immediately stopped and Harry got to embrace Louis while the boy adjusted.

 It took a while for his walls to relax and stop flexing so violent as they tried to close. Louis experimentally took more of them in at a snail's pace, sinking down lower and lower until finally he had all of the minside him

."Good, petal?" Edward kissed behind his ear, ever the sex God.Louis nodded profusely, biting his lip and moaning as he rotated his hips. The friction was fucking fantastic and Harry nearly came just thinking about how tight the suction was around him. 

Edward thrusted and Louis' whole being shivered, his words fucked out of him."A-Again." 

He was done adjusting and wanted to be taken control of, so he bounced a little and invaded his own body with double the effort to rupture something.Edward guided Louis' hand to his extremely low abdomen, pressing his fingers over the bump that displayed where they were inside him. Louis loved it so much and never took his hand off while the twins thrusted, feeling each movement. One by one they jabbed his prostate and at one point he thought it would burst open like the rest of him threatened to, but he remained intact.

"Da-Daddy." He had Harry's lips on his chest where he licked over the bruising cuts and Edward at his neck, sucking new bruises over the old ones.He held onto the them both and tried to move his body like they did with theirs but they didn't appreciate it. 

Edward held him down firm and fucked up into him whether Harry kept up or not,Harry obviously going slower but adding more torture. When they both aimed at his prostate, Louis'throat went numb from his high-pitched wails as the deepest part of him stretched to let them in.

"So tight, petal." Harry licked the shell of his ear. "Fuck. I'm never pulling out."

Louis knew his greedy inner sex addict would allow such a thing but he feared if his body didn't get time to recover he might just die. The attention to his insides where they plowed into him like he couldn't feel their brutality made his head spin. He ached to be touched where his erection lay neglected but he wanted more to be pounded and be the sheath of their huge c*cks.

"I think you're bruising, petal." Edward said, his nimble fingers weaving down to feel where they'restretching him open. "Gotta pull out, baby."

"No!" Louis held Edward around him and refused to let go, riding them himself so he didn't loseone

."Baby, stop." Edward kissed Louis' shoulder, sounding gruff and ragged himself. "We're not gonna break you, petal."

"Br-Break me, Daddy." Louis wanted it. He wanted it so badly that he didn't even understand why."I-I'm yours."

"No, petal." Edward held Louis still and slowly pulled out, making Louis sob from loss and friction.

"Shh, baby. Relax."Harry pulled out too and Louis hated them both so much. 

He didn't care to wipe his tears as they rolled freely down his face as Harry did that for him, kissing his cheeks and pushing him onto his front. He stared at Louis' now empty and gaping hole, able to see where he's beaten red instead of pink and clenching so deliciously.Louis felt Harry's tongue on him and he keened with an arch of his beck, meeting Edward's lips on the uptake. The tip of a very wet muscle penetrated his wide circle of muscle and left his walls covered in spit. His chest throbbed where he was bitten open and his ass hurt like a bitch but he was so close as he grinded back on Harry's stiff tongue.

"Open your eyes, pup." Edward held Louis' face up with a whole hand wrapped around his neck,staring at him with ravenous black orbs.

Louis choked on air when his third climax hit him like a tidal wave. His body convulsed and he couldn't scream because Edward stuck his tongue down his throat, massaging the most inner folds of his mouth. Louis gagged from lack of air supply and meekly returned the kiss before everything went black. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 937 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
470K 12.4K 17
In the space of five minutes Louis life has turned upside down His mum is getting married to her boyfriend James, he's moving house and he's getting...
99.9K 4.5K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
434K 11.3K 22
Louis is the youngest in his family, raised by his three older brothers Scott, Drew and Edward after their parents died when louis was 8. What happen...