Impulse

By sexystylinson28

written by ss98 Edward and harry styles are twin brothers with sinister intent and too dark eyes . Louis ha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twnety- one
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Untitled Part 34
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Twenty-Eight

863 17 1
By sexystylinson28

*NARRATOR'S POV* 

They're stuck in the tiny shower for who knows how long, all three of them making themselves fitin a cubicle not meant to hold three people. Their bodies are always pressed together whether forwarmth or to all get some of the shower's hot water nobody is sure.Louis had his head resting on Edward's shoulder, tilted back and eyes closed peacefully. Hands werespreading soap and water over his body but he trusted those hands and could rest while they grazedhis heated skin. 

His chest was clamped up and his nasal passages were clogged but he breathedthrough his mouth and when one of his lovers kissed him he got the take in their offering.Harry ran his hands under Louis' arms and slowed down reasonably when he got between histhighs. It was unnecessary to linger there so long but the hitch in Louis' breathing was a reward tomotivate him. Edward tangled Louis' fingers with his and sucked on his neck until most of the skinwas red or bleeding. Louis didn't care for the pricks on his throat where a droplet or two of bloodwould escape.

 The pain was welcome, the pleasure afterwards paralysing him.When fingers that weren't Edward's found a path through their bodies they dipped down low.Harry's hand brushed Edward's groin, eyes sparkling when he listened to his brother gasp. Hepushed two fingers down the crevice of Louis' sinful bum and Edward's hands were squeezed.The soap burned as Harry rubbed over him but soon Louis' neck was straining backward and histoes curled on the shower floor, a strangled noise leaving him. He didn't need sex tonight but theidea has him hardening. 

Harry planted his lips on Louis' throbbing pulse, nursing from the bruised skin as he madegrumbling noises. Edward released Louis' one hand and with it he grabbed Harry's neck, drawinghim closer and over their petal's shoulder kissed him hungrily.Louis felt immobilised and never once unhappy between them, a whimper pressed to Harry's nipplewhere he mouthed when one of the fingers against his rim plunged into him. It went knuckle deepimmediately and Louis succumbed to the penetration, let it dominate him.

 Edward's arm solidified against Louis' tummy and Harry had to remove his hand, bring it to thefront where he first slipped it into their kiss for the taste to be savoured. Edward sucked on the wetappendages before Harry slid them between Louis' parted thighs and pumped them into him faster.It knocked out loud pants from the boy before the brothers pulled away from each other and startworshipping him. 

Louis held onto Harry's forearm where it disappeared between his legs, eyes wide and lips parted.He made 'uh uh uh' sounds fill the bathroom and get trapped in the steam circling their nakedbodies, all but screaming when Harry started to scissor him open.Lips were at his ear and his shoulders, angry as they ferociously bit and nibbled on his flushed skin.His eyes rolled back and he loosened up his body when Harry forced his way deeper into him.Edward pulled Louis' cheeks apart and watched Harry's fingers work effortlessly in and out ofLouis' puckered hole.

 Bending him forward a little, Edward wet one of his own fingers and prodded around at Louis' rimuntil he could slip it in. Louis screamed and clenched over the three fingers buried inside him, hiswalls loving the scrape of nails and caress of fingertips. Sometimes Edward's lone finger will getbetween Harry's and stretch Louis out to a degree where he things he'll implode. The arousal hasdriven blood straight to the heavy length between his legs, his lips torn up and body jerking with thedeep pumps of long fingers. 

"Are you up for it, petal?" Harry took Louis' earlobe between his lips.Louis nodded, not stopping until he's sure the question is thoroughly answered. His mind is foggywith the need to orgasm, the fingers inside him reaching too deep without allowing him a properrelease.

 "Gonna let Harry fuck you." Edward took his finger out and his hands slowly, torturously glideddown to scratch at where thigh met pelvis.Convulsing from the unknown sensitivity, Louis let out a loud moan to the ceiling and tried to touchhimself. He wanted to come so badly. 

"Better yet, darlin'." Edward wrapped his hand around Harry's wrist and extracted the fingers fromLouis' body. 

"Make yourself come. We're going to watch."Louis whined from his throat at the idea. He's never really wanked before but his libido was inoverdrive and this excited him.

 "Yeah?" Harry's lips closed over Louis', his tongue tasting as much as he can with an open-mouthedkiss. "We've always wanted to see you get yourself off, petal. Bet you look so wrecked atthe end."

 "I-I've never...-" Louis blushes, biting his upper lip.Edward groaned like the fantasy ruined him. 

"Never?"Louis shyly shook his head once, eyes glossy and eyelashes darkened by the water. 

The water was switched off and Harry held onto the globes of Louis' bum like he couldn't livewithout being attached to it. He helped the boy by holding his hand and leading him out into thedark bedroom where Edward stripped the blanket and duvet off one bed to leave just one pillow andthe mattress sheet.

 "Up." Edward patted Louis' hip. "On your back with your legs spread. We'll guide you since this isyour first time pleasuring yourself." 

Louis thought them to be the ideal people to do it because nobody knew what he liked and how heliked it better than them, not even himself until after they did it.He did as asked, obediently crawling up the mattress and laying down spread eagle. He foundhimself to be extremely nervous and would probably shake like a leaf if he didn't know these menhas seen, touched and tasted all that there is of him.

 "Lift up your legs, petal." Harry spoke to him from the foot of the bed.

 Without delay Louis' feet were pressed flat against Harry's torso, one at time socks being slid ontothem before Harry released him. Louis waited for instruction, the not so dull throb between his legsnot dying down. He wished for friction and let himself break a rule by wrapping a hand aroundhimself.

 "Don't be afraid." Edward's voice told him far away but in his ear, the deep throaty voice getting hishand to move faster. 

Louis' hand ran up and down the hard length engulfed by it, making his hips buck upward and eyesclose. He couldn't bring himself close enough without a mental image of being taken by one or bothof the twins, his thumb digging into the swollen slit of his erection as he arched. 

"Use your fingers." Harry instructed, voice firm and lower than usual as he tried not to touchhimself. 

Edward knew he'd cave from the start and fisted a hand around himself, jerking off to the sight ofLouis' arm stretching to reach behind him. The sight of his hole makes Harry weak and to see it red,black in the middle where he was still open had him groaning in suffering.

 "What are you thinking about, petal?" Edward asked, breathing hard and staring at where Louis'middle finger entered himself.

 "D-Daddy." Louis moaned and let go of his length to get on his hands and knees. 

He arched obscenely and Edward closed his eyes to find the restraint that would keep him here.Louis didn't want that because when he reopened them the boy's delicious ass was display for them,one hand reaching behind him to jab desperately at his insides. He whined and whimpered and bithis other arm, three fingers deep and deprived.Harry moved a step forward by reflex and Edward looked at him for an explanation, beforenodding. His brother was on Louis before he could glance away, removing Louis' hand and flippinghim over. He smashed their lips together as one unit and Louis willingly spread his legs and raisedhis hips.

 "Good boy." Harry repeated in Louis' neck, positioning himself without looking and hurriedlyslamming inside.

 "Oh fuck, petal."They stayed still for a moment while they both adjusted to the maddening tightness and the ferocityof a thick c*ck with no more lube than spit tearing Louis apart.

 "Hmph." Harry struggled with his rapidly increasing arousal. "You love it, baby. Love Daddy'sc*ck." 

Louis didn't bring himself to argue because he did. He loves Harry's and Edward's bodies,every facet and feature included. He'd spend a whole day just exploring and touching their bodies ifhe could, learn every trick and tweak and weakness.Harry was pounding into him before he could bring himself to reply, veins in his neck sticking outwith his head rocked back barely on the pillow. His pelvis stung from how hard and fast the thrustswere, an open mouth at his clavicle lapping at the sweat residue. Harry was swearing and holdingLouis' body against his, driving into the boy's shaking body. 

"Slower." Edward's voice came from somewhere to their right side where the other bed was.Louis initially didn't think Harry would do it because of the gutwrenching sound he made ofdisapproval. His fingers were sinking into Harry's curls as Harry's girth slammed into himferociously. 

"Now."Harry immediately stopped thrusting, buried so deep inside the confines of his petal that he had notrouble brushing up against Louis' prostate.

 It made Louis want to cry and dig his heels into themattress until they hurt. He had a rapidly heaving chest that met Harry's on every intake of air, theirsights aligned as Harry slowly pulled out until just the head was in.He let Louis stew in the emptiness while his lips suckled on one of the boy's perky nipples. Theywere pink from stimulation and Harry's mouth watered at the sight.

 He let a little saliva drip out thecorner of his mouth and teased the nub by swirling the tip of his tongue around it.Louis rolled his hips as an initiating act and halfway down Harry met him, quickly resuming hiscautious thrusts. This rhythm didn't burn as Harry took him apart with loving care and safety. 

Keeping eye contact became nearly impossible when Louis couldn't handle all the things beingdone to him and he came between the heat of their bodies.Harry worked him through it and Louis' legs clung to his hips, making the effort harder but thesensation greater. Edward knew Louis was getting sensitive by the way he twitched and winced atmore contact with his deepest spot. 

"Keep going." Edward told Harry when the latter began to feel guilty, nosing at Louis' hairline afterhe departed from his nipple. "Starting to hurt, petal?" 

Louis' noises were cut off by his lack of cool air. His spine jolted when Harry rolled his neglectednipple between hiss fingers, pinching and drawing it out. An arm slides under Louis' head for him torest against, hiking his legs up so his thighs are against the tops of Harry's. The corners of his eyesstart to burn but when Harry grabs his ass instead of his legs to bend him a little more that'sforgotten.He turns his head to the side and absorbs the radiance from the image of Edward getting off tothem. Biting his lip when Edward looks at him, Louis brings Harry down to kiss him. His arm locksaround Harry's neck and he turns his head to the side, feeling Harry go stiff inside him before he'scoming.

 "Petal." Harry says raggedly, accent worsened by his exertion. 

"Daddy." Louis pushed Harry's hair back and smiled, his lower half burning up but he loveseverything that has to do with his two lovers. 

Harry peppers his kisses all over the regions of Louis' neck and face that he can reach, turning hisvictim into a giggling recipient. Louis sets the heels of his feet on the top of Harry's thighs and thestretch doesn't burn more than it eases the pressure on his insides. Harry kisses him once on hisforehead before holding Louis' inner thighs and pulling out his softened length. Louis stands up after Harry rolls off him to the other edge of the bed to grab his pack of cigarettes.Edward welcomes Louis on his lap, immediately cupping his petal's very delectable behind andmaking him grind against his still pulsating and aggravated length.

 "Daddies need their petals too." Louis drops Edward down onto his back, winking when Edward'ssmouldering gaze flickers to him.

 Edward gives in to the God-like creature on his lap, dripping come as lube onto his red shaft as herocked his hips in figure eights. He cranes his neck towards the opposite wall when Louis makes hisc*ck stand with his grip, teasing the head like a little minx before sinking down inch by inch.The sheath of Louis' body is perfectly fitted to them and Harry watches with smoke arising from hislips as Louis rides his brother to a near climax. Edward comes and Louis tosses his head backbetween his shoulders, nails pressing past skin as he takes the flood of warm seed."Fuck." Edward helps Louis off him and scoops the boy in his arms, cradling him as he brings himback to their bed.

 "Do you have a plug?" Harry asks with a cigarette between his lips, extending his arm and Louisnods off using it as a pillow.

 Edward takes the white stick and inhales from it one long puff before handing it back. "Let himsleep. I'll clean him up in the morning."

* * * * *

"Your friend is an ass!" Niall storms into his and Liam's hotel room with a single purple -purple - rose from Zayn. 

Zayn's been discharged for a whole day and as promised took Niall and Liam on a date to a seasiderestaurant. Niall was unhappy about something that nobody could put their finger on.

 "He gave you a rose, duckling." Liam tries to calm his boyfriend - one of them? - down by watchinghim furiously make a cup of black coffee. "You hate black coffee."

 "I'm gonna pour it down his pants, Liam." Niall says heatedly. 

Chuckling nevertheless, Liam unplugs the kettle and takes the rose from Niall. "I know you like therose." 

"I do." Niall admits, following Louis' habit of shoving his hands in other people's pockets.

 "Then what's the problem?" 

"He gave me just one?"Planting a kiss on Niall's head, Liam nearly crushes him in an embrace. 

"Try again."

 "He's nice." Niall relents, sagging against Liam's chest. "I really like him."

 "Yeah? I'm glad, Ni." Liam wraps his arms now around Niall's shoulders. "What's wrong then?" 

"I'm worried about doing the wrong thing. This relationship is so different, Liam." He setshis eyes on Liam's and begs for assistance.

 "I know but I'm right there with you, okay? Nothing to be afraid about." Liam hears a knock on thedoor and sighs.

 "You left him in the lobby."Groaning like an errant child, Niall pretends to be annoyed and stomps over to the door. He opens itwith peace and steps outside into the hallway with Zayn. 

"I made coffee." Niall tells him, pointing to the room door. "Wanna come in?"

 Zayn smirked in amusement and handed Niall the jacket he left behind. "I'm pretty sure you lockedus both out, ducky." 

Niall curses and turns around to knock on the door. Closed fist raised midair, he's stopped and lipsland on his in a fury. Hands secure his face and he takes a moment to appreciate that Zayn knowshow to kiss and isn't being an over ambitious idiot. Zayn only pulls away from him after he'ssatisfied.

 "So-" Zayn smiles and catches Niall when he tries running off, smiling with a bitten lip as hebacked him up against the door. "-do you accept me as well?"

 "Um....-" Niall kind of wants to make sure nobody gets to see them so indecently. "-get me elevenmore purple roses and I'm all yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 3.2K 19
Harry and Scott work for the Secret Service, head agents assigned to the protection detail for the Prime Minister and his family. Unexpectedly, late...
346K 9.2K 17
Louis parents died when he was eight, his older brothers stepped in to take care of him, along with their best friends Harry and Edward Styles. The b...
75.8K 2.6K 16
Louis Tomlinson lost his parents when he was 8 years old. He was moved to an orphanage in London where he stayed until he was old enough to leave. Lo...
27.2K 937 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...