BLOOD BOND

By anushkashettyfan

Sister a beautiful bond that we have on this earth. sister is more than friend. If u have a sister in yo... More

Characters 1
Characters 2
Happy Birthday Sweety akka
Rajini
Rajan
Rudra
Nation is in danger
What you have done Rajini
Face to Face
Rudra's Frustration
Operation freedom
Team freedom
Rajini's savior
Another side of rudra
Rajini's Rajan
Rudra's pain
First day at work
First step in case
Clues
Encounter
Rajini the murderer
Sisters bond
The day when It all started

Day to remember

143 20 1
By anushkashettyfan

Rajini ran inside house ignoring her mother callings. She went into her room and locked it. She collapsed on floor and start crying her heart out. Laxmi got worried seeing her daughter behavior and followed her.

Laxmi: Nani..  what happened... open the door. 

She Yelled other side but rajini didn't responded, she called her again banging the door, twice, tries.

Rajini: Leave me alone amma.

She heard her low voice,  hearing her voice she understood that she is crying.

Laxmi: Nani... you are scaring me... please open the door. She shouted.

Rajini: Leave me alone. She almost shouted.

Rajini: Please...  she added. Laxmi became silent and decided to give her sometime and went down stairs.

Rajini is crying hugging her knees...  she is in so much pain that we can't express it in words. Rudra's word stabbed her already wounded heart. She again remind her mistake which she trying hard to forget. Suddenly she got from her place and took a photo frame near table and sat on floor looking at photo.

Rajini: Did you heard nanna, What she said about me... she's saying i'm murderer. She asked looking at her father photo frame.

Rajini: I didn't stopped her because, i don't have right, how can i, when she's saying truth....  yes... i'm a murderer...  murderer of my father.. i'm murderer of you,,,  nanna... she said tears continues falling from her eyes.

Rajini: i killed you... I killed our small  happiness...  i killed you nanna... because of me you are not with us today. she said and hugged her father photo close to her heart.

She closed her eyes, remembering that day which made their lives disorder.

******

Sun wake up from his deep sleep and start  disturbing everyone's sleep. When his morning rays fella on rajini face, her beauty sleep got disturbed. She opened her eyes and looked at her little sister rudra. Rudra peacefully sleeping putting her legs and hands on rajini.

Rajini smiled at rudra sleeping habit, she always cuddle her when she asleep. She slowly take off her sister hands and legs from her without disturbing her sleep and. She was surprised looking at room, the total room was beautifully decorated with flowers and balloons.

She smiled knowing who and why done this. Her father Of course, he would do this, how can be he will silent when today's his little angel birthday.

Rajini: Happy birthday...  my savior.  She said kissing rudra forehead.

Rudra smiled in her sleep but didn't wake up. Rajini smiled at her cuteness and went into bathroom to fresh up. After twenty minutes she came down fully ready.

Rajini: Good... morning Nanna. She wished her father narayana. Who is now busy in kitchen.

Narayana: Good morning nani. He said

Rajini: Need any help.  She said.

Narayana: Nope.. it's already done.  Here your coffee.  He said and giving her coffee cup.

Rajini: Nanna.... why don't you allow me to cook, you know  i can cook very well. She said pouting.

Narayana: Because I like to cook for my children. He said casually.

Rajini: But nanna... she was interrupted by her father.

Narayana: Did angel wake up. He asked her diverting topic.

Rajini: Not yet. She replied smilingly.

He is like that, he loves his daughter soo much. He is a strong man... Rajini always proud of him. When her mother prabhavathi was died in labour before giving birth to baby doctors said it's impossible to baby live baby but narayana didn't lose hope he convinced doctors to do operation, after one hour of her mother's death rudra came to this world.

She still remembered those days when he awake whole night pacifying rudra. Who cries for mothers presence. Everyone advised him, to get married again but narayan never agreed saying i can't betray my wife love on me. He loves her mother a lot.  Rudra gave him tough time but he never complained.

He raised rudra without anyone help.  Well her devaraju and laxmi is there to help him but they took take care of rajini. He never say no to any of his daughters wish, he full filled their every wish, even before they ask. Her father is world best father and rajini feels lucky to born as his daughter.

Narayana: Nani.. come let's wake up angel. He said going upstairs.

Rajini went into room and looked at rudra who is in ocean of sleep. she went near bed and tugged her duvet to wake up her.

"Five minutes akka"  said rudra  in sleepy tone without opening her eyes.

Rajini and narayan giggle at her. Rajini went near her and.

Rajini: Wake up. She Screamed near her ear.

Rudra: Ahhh... akka i won't leave tod. Said rudra getting up but her words stopped in middle,

When the flower petals start falling on her. A beautiful smiled appeared on rudra face seeing those flowers petals rain.

Narayana: Happy birthday my little angel. Said narayana looking at his daughter smiling face..

Hearing her father voice rudra looked that direction and found her father  in middle of the room with his evergreen smile on his face.

Rudra: Nanna.... saying she ran towards her father and hugged him.

Narayana: Happy birthday my little angel. He said breaking the hug and kissed her forehead.

Rajini: Happy birthday rowdy.  Said rajini going towards her.

Rudra: Akka.... She winced, rajini laughed.

Rajini: Okay...  ok... sorry...  don't make that face.  She said and hugged her sister.

Rajini: Happy birthday my baby girl. She said kissing her cheek.

Rudra: Thank you.... big  girl. Said rudra kissing her cheek and bite her cheek making her yell in pain.

Rajini: Ahhh..  She yelled in pain.
Rudra pushed her aside and hide behind her father.

Rajini: Rakshashi... devil.. ninnu.. she said and about to catch her but narayana stops.

Narayana: Nani...

Rajini: Chudu... nanna.. what she has done.  Complained rajini to her father. 

Showing her burning cheek, rudra's teeth marks slowly appearing.

Narayana: She is child maa.. he protect.

Rajini: Only...  you calls her child.  She said rubbing her cheek.

Rudra giggled seeing her teeth marks on rajini cheek.

Rajini: I will see you later.  She said but rudra showed her tongue.

Narayana: ok.. ok enough of your tom and jerry fight. Little angel go and get ready. He said to rudra, She nodded her head and went into washroom.

Narayana went down, rajini followed him. After fifteen minutes rudra got ready and came down, wearing her favorite black pant and stripped t shirt with navy blue blazer.

Which is rajini's selection.  She directly went towards her father and took his blessings. Narayanaraju smiled at his daughter and gestured her to take blessings from her mother. Rudra went near her mother photo and closed her eyes to take blessing from her joining her hands.

Rajini is near her father but her eyes not leaving rudra,  she  kept looking at Her little sister who is turning into fifteen today.  Fifteen years back same day she came in this world, she was very happy  that day when she saw  her for first time in her father's arms. Her cute face,her tiny little hands and specially her dark brown eyes and she still remembered the first expression on her cute little sister face when she saw her. She looked her few minutes with her big eyes and gave toothless smile.

When rudra opened her eyes, she found her father in front of her with a gift pack in his hands. She happily took that gift and opened it and saw a cricket bat. That's the same bat she admired two days back when they went shopping, she want to ask him to buy it but before she could ask him, he bought it for her.

Rudra: Thanks nanna... you are the best. She said hugging him.

Narayana: You like it.

Rudra:  I lov it. She said admiring her new bat.

Rudra loves cricket and she is capitan of her school under seventeen cricket team. Her batting and blowing is awesome.

Rajini: Stop admiring...  that stick and eat this.  Said rajini , forwarding spoonful payasam to her.

Rudra: Akka... it's not stic..... before she say.

Rajini filled her mouth with payasam, rudra gulped it immediately. When she is feeding her sister just then rudra friends comes there.  They wished and asked her to come to play cricket. Rajini didn't agreed but later melted seeing rudra's pleading eyes and narayana support. Rudra happily went out with her friends to play cricket

Rajini: Nanna... can i go to meet my friends. She asked her father.

Narayana: Okay go, but..  come fast peddanna, peddamma on their way. He said

Rajini nodded her head and went to meet her friends.

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 4.2K 57
What if during her senior year Bondita went to Italy for a debate competition? What if Anirudh was visiting Batuk at the same time? I'm gonna re-writ...
42.2K 5.4K 32
"Apni ishq ki syahi se humne likh di woh kahani, jiska pura hona mukaddar mein hi nhi tha...." "Sath hokar bhi sath rah na sake aur jab door gaye toh...
67.1K 5.6K 44
Premraj Khanna, a father who broke his own children and family apart. He disowned his daughter in the name of protecting his family name. Priyanka Kh...
57.3K 2.5K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...