What you have done Rajini

Hai friends hope u r fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt any one.

Here the chapter

Rajini: I KNOW SOMEONE... someone who has every quality what you're said sir.....

Minister: Who... he asked

Rajini: RUDRA.... D.S.P. Rudraksha.. she said giving them shock and surprise at the same time.

"What".. said Rajashekar and Rajan in union in shock. Minister gave a look to them they composed themselves.

Minister: Are you sure Rajini... Can she do it?she is a girl.... he said.

Rajini: So are you thinking women can't do anything, are you doubting girl power sir...

Minister: No... no... it's not like that.... you are mistaking me... what i mean to say... i heard that she has a anger issues and some of politicians to complained against her telling she didn't respect anyone and behaves rudely with them. He said his points.

Rajini: Yes sir, you're right... she has anger issue but sir you are missing something, she is the only officer who has a successful career record, she completed every case that too in a short time with her intelligence and coming to the politicians complaints.. you're know very well about politicians in our country more than me.... they always complaints against them who do not agree with them.... in fact i'm also facing their complaints....... sir you're just said we need a officer who didn't compromise for anything ..... sir just think if we appointed any other officer maybe they will compromise in any of weak situation but Rudra case is different... i said what i feel to say, if you're have other officer in your view we will go with your choice. She concluded looking at minister,

He seems convinced with her explosion because he is in deep thoughts. But here other two people is praying god to change minister mind. After few minutes.

Minister: Your right Rajini.... Rudra is perfect for this mission.... he said

Rajini smiled hearing this but Rajan and Rajashekar face's changed.

Minister: C.M. garu.... are you okay with this. He asked Rajan.

He wants sat no but he can't so he just nodded his head looking at rajini.

Minister: Okay... i will tell P.M sir about this.... D.G.P garu you please contact Rudraksha and tell her to come hyderabad tomorrow. He said rajaskar nodded.

Minister: And rajini do you want anyone to assist you.

Rajini: No sir.. i'm okay with Arjun.. he is a trustable person if you don't have any problem then he will assist me in this mission too. She said

Minister: No.. i don't have any problem when you saying he is trustable then i'm okay,

Rajini: Thank you sir...

Minister: Okay then.... i will take your leave now i have a meeting in mumbai to attended I'll meet you tomorrow. Saying he got from his place.

Rajan, and Rajakekar followed him. Rajini stayed there for few minutes, when she is coming out from meeting room some pulled her to corner and pinned her to the wall. she about scream but he covered her mouth with his hand. Rajini winded her eyes seeing Rajan there.

Rajan: it's me.... it's me only. He said and removed his hand on her mouth.

Rajini: Rajan..... what are you doing here... what if someone sees us..... we have cc cameras here. Let me go. She said and tried to go.